The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-02-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Wa now all the ml cautious is it? I change number then no one reply me even
Old 26-02-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopdepoop View Post
Wa now all the ml cautious is it? I change number then no one reply me even
If it's a new number without records the cautious ones may not reply. My current number which is rather new apparently was listed as a 飞机客 even before I got the number so it is also possible that your new number was used by someone with a bad record.
Old 26-02-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askaetan View Post
First time FR, bros pls give chance

Tried this ML (chivas) a few weeks back. Good location, friendly and quite popular apparently.
Open door, milfy kind but she was very gentle and accomodating.
Told her it was my first time so maybe she was more patient. After pleasantries, she started massage. Good strength, very comfortable. She even turned on an audiobook about happiness in life or something (lol) while I drifted in and out of sleep.
Then things got real as she turned me around and started what i can only describe as trickling fingers. Absolute bliss, released soon after but it was a good 1.5hrs spent. Went for shower after and came out to find her eating mala. Paid up and zhaoed.

Good time, no time watching though i thought hj X 2. Not sure how 2 times work.. any bros can advise?
Hj x 2 means she will release you 2 times. So how many times did she release for you? Heard her massage was good. Did she stripped naked while doing hj?
Old 26-02-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiasangju View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/lynn-massage/

any FR on her? thanks in advance.
I posted before that she's one of those fail-safe options.

Not A+ in the various attributes, but a solid B+.
Old 26-02-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

What’s up with Ning Xia?
Suddenly cancel appointment for this evening
Old 26-02-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
What’s up with Ning Xia?
Suddenly cancel appointment for this evening
She has been working 10+ hours despite being unwell for a while recently, hope you can cut her some slack.
Old 26-02-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
She has been working 10+ hours despite being unwell for a while recently, hope you can cut her some slack.
Guess too many flu virus
Old 26-02-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Must say she's a hard working girl. Everyone may be talking about the syts, but Ning Xia's days are usually jam packed with appointments.
Old 26-02-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Must say she's a hard working girl. Everyone may be talking about the syts, but Ning Xia's days are usually jam packed with appointments.
To me she's a SYT too. Her physical attributes won't lose to Ai La. Tall, slim, pretty, smooth skin, with reasonably big boobs.
Old 26-02-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
To me she's a SYT too. Her physical attributes won't lose to Ai La. Tall, slim, pretty, smooth skin, with reasonably big boobs.
Ning xia video show she bigger size
AI LA look like shuqi
Old 26-02-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Ning xia video show she bigger size
AI LA look like shuqi
Those tried both will know the differences.
Old 26-02-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Just checking because she only replied that she have things to attend to.
Indeed I’m slightly disappointed for the missed opportunity, but will give the benefit of the doubt since many have came to vouch.
Just visited her last Friday, I hope I don’t catch the flu too.
Old 26-02-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Those tried both will know the differences.
Ning Xia has the edge overall.
Old 26-02-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Ask lin lin place,tell me north.want to faint,skip
Old 26-02-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Ask lin lin place,tell me north.want to faint,skip
Which Lin Lin? There are two that I know of.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1