The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-12-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
got myself a new fresh prepaid card.....

also no response.....

dunno what is her criteria....lol.
Which ML is that
Old 03-12-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Which ML is that
SLG Lucy lor.
Old 03-12-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:

also no response.....

From what some of them told me, most of the time they only take customers that have good reviews, only on slow days they would take in customers with no past records.
Old 03-12-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
From what some of them told me, most of the time they only take customers that have good reviews, only on slow days they would take in customers with no past records.
i guess have to keep on trying then.....
Old 03-12-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

the
Quote:

also no response.....

While most MLs do not take customers whose numbers are blacklisted, others who are more concerned with safety will not take customers whose numbers are new and unverified. A number is verified if a ML accepts a customer with a number with no record, and then stores it in her phone that the customer is a bona fide and "good" customer, and shares this information when other MLs in her circle check this number subsequently.

Your new prepaid card has yet to be verified. It will be verified and deemed "bona fide/good" after someone takes the plunge and confirms your credentials. Thereafter, you should have little problems booking most MLs with this number.

For 狼群 customers, the webmaster would advise these customers to book MLs operating in MPs to get their numbers verified. The webmaster also encourages customers to register their numbers with him, if you are keen to book girls under his stable. All bona fide/good customers who had booked girls from his stable previously are automatically registered.While most MLs do not take customers whose numbers are blacklisted, others who are more concerned will not take customers whose numbers are new and unverified. A number is verified if a ML accepts a customer with a number with no record, and then stores it in her phone that the customer is a bona fide and "good" customer, and shares this information when other MLs in her circle check this number subsequently.
Old 03-12-2017, 02:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Excellent discovery indeed! The MR was definitely for Feel. I don't recycle MR and i've not visited Mint/Sara for almost two years. I last visited her on 1 Jan 2016, while the date of the recycled MR on her page wss 13 Nov 2017. I can remember the date exactly because she said 我是你2016年的第一个女人 during the session. I can only guess that the webmaster of SLG cut and pasted my MR for Feel onto Mint/Sara‘s page, or someone else just copied the MR wholesale for Mint/Sara.

P. S. I've nothing against Mint/Sara, it's just that I stopped visiting her when the novelty was gone.
Thanks for the clarification, bro. I have always enjoyed reading your detailed review so can easily recognise it is posted again for another ML after reading the one for Feel. Hope you can continue to contribute here.
Old 03-12-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
cookie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycookie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tian Tian: http://www.$$$$$$s.com/Girl/4483.html

Very pretty lady, especially when her hair is tied up. When she smiles without showing teeth, got the mischievous look. When smiling with teeth, her canines accentuates a cuteness that belies her age.

If you like hard massage, must request. Else her default strength is meh. Once requested, hard massage is decent.

She scores more than in sensual though imo. Nail-teasing and catbath were tantalising. After HDLY, it was time for mouth action. I was still in prone position, and Tian Tian went for my balls first from behind!! First time experience. Then she slipped under me for more balls-gagging and BBBJ, hands-free. I just enjoy only.

Once we flipped over, more catbath and BBBJ. Very slurpy and warm, tempo was just nice. I contracted many times during orgasm, she took every drop in. Overall, RTM-worthy.
Old 03-12-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
the

While most MLs do not take customers whose numbers are blacklisted, others who are more concerned with safety will not take customers whose numbers are new and unverified. A number is verified if a ML accepts a customer with a number with no record, and then stores it in her phone that the customer is a bona fide and "good" customer, and shares this information when other MLs in her circle check this number subsequently.

Your new prepaid card has yet to be verified. It will be verified and deemed "bona fide/good" after someone takes the plunge and confirms your credentials. Thereafter, you should have little problems booking most MLs with this number.
i see....as i expected then.

thanks.

Last edited by MiG27; 03-12-2017 at 03:41 PM.
Old 03-12-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Anyone try Alice from slg before?She is my type but I'm afraid of Jena scam again since the comments from the website can't be fully trusted.
http://sglonelyguys.com/alice-massage/

Any kind bro from this chatroom can help me up would be greatly appreciated!
TIA.
Old 03-12-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihiro_sexy View Post
Anyone tried SLG Sha Sha before?

http://sglonelyguys.com/sa-sa-massage/

Looks very pretty and wonder if her service is good or not.

Thanks in advance
Hi bro,

I use to visit her regularly. She looks exactly like the photos posted on her webpage. Service wise.. massage is a bit piano type.. but the sensual part is really good.. she is good at teasing.. love her soft and 100% natural breast. I think it's a B+/C- cup.

But the great down side is she works in a downtown spa. Where you bump into your meet friends... colleagues...Etc. and those girls work in here book their appointment back to back, so she is always in a hurry.. that's why I don'tRTC anymore.

Hope this will help you to judge whether to visit her or not.
Old 03-12-2017, 07:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Facef is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any good intro for 2x CIM that allows facefucking?
Old 03-12-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Hi there, has anyone tried these ladies?

http://www.liltigersden.com/sugar/

http://www.liltigersden.com/ek/

http://www.liltigersden.com/cherry/

Please share
Happy to commando as well
Old 03-12-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
Hi there, has anyone tried these ladies?

http://www.liltigersden.com/sugar/

http://www.liltigersden.com/ek/

http://www.liltigersden.com/cherry/

Please share
Happy to commando as well
you can find MR for cherry here
https://www.perfectmassage.club/cherry
Old 04-12-2017, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
the

For 狼群 customers, the webmaster would advise these customers to book MLs operating in MPs to get their numbers verified. The webmaster also encourages customers to register their numbers with him, if you are keen to book girls under his stable. All bona fide/good customers who had booked girls from his stable previously are automatically registered.While most MLs do not take customers whose numbers are blacklisted, others who are more concerned will not take customers whose numbers are new and unverified. A number is verified if a ML accepts a customer with a number with no record, and then stores it in her phone that the customer is a bona fide and "good" customer, and shares this information when other MLs in her circle check this number subsequently.
I see, thanks for the reminder although still will see this around sometimes (thru adverts and sms). Good advertising there.

Last edited by Blu3; 04-12-2017 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Text correction
Old 04-12-2017, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Thanks for bro bonkbong's makeshift list, a good effort. Support the initiative to help new bros as a summary by the least. Still have to search for the MRs by your own.

As he mentioned, I shall have the liberty to copy and paste for some updating:

SLG
1. Qian qian - Nude, 3-4G, HJ & BJ, Catbath, Massage
2. Momo
3. Sara
4. Lucy - SA, Nude, 4G, HJ &BJ, Catbath, Massage
5. Carol/Yuki
6. Summer - Nude, 4G, HJ & BJ, Catbath, Massage (Long never visit so not sure if SA)
7. Feel - SA, topless, 3G, HJ, JG, Massage
8. Guoguo
9. Lynn
10. Abby
11. Laura- SA, Nude, 4G, HJ, BF, JG, Massage
12. Yanzi
13. Linda - SA, topless, 3-4G, HJ, JG, Massage
14. Amy
15. Tian-Niu - Topless, 3G, HJ, Massage
16. Nina

others stable:

1. Adele

Note:
1. I only tried some of the girls here, rest is based on my overall views from bros here. May have hits or misses. There could be many more good ones out there but so far these are the names that usually surface in this thread.

2. List is not based on rankings.
3. Experiences may vary.

Bold the list to be copied and updated. Added updates to Qian Qian and Summer, edited Lucy and Laura.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1