The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-11-2017, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AngelsAura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
✲✲✲ Angels' Aura ✲✲✲ Sexy And Fair Angel ☞ ☞ Zen ☜ ☜

No Indian and Farang ( Ang Mo ) bros for zen. Sorry..

☞ ☞ Angels' Aura Presenting ✲ Zen ✲ Tall Service Oriental Plus Good Body That Make Her A Must Try Angel... ☜ ☜

☞ ☞ Name : Zen ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ Age : 25 yo ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ Height : 160cm ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ Weight : 44kg ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ Vital Stats : 34B-25-35 ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ Languages : English , Thai ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ Services : Cim ☞ Bbbj ☞ Frenching ☞ Cob ☞ Fj ☞ Fingering ☞ Cob ☞ Thai Massage ☜ ☜

☞ ☞ Normal Dmg : $150 / 2Shots / 90Min ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ Overnight Dmg : $350 / 3shots / 8Hrs ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ Opening Promo : $140 / 2Shots / 90Min ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ [Condom n Rooms included] ☜ ☜

☞ ☞ WHATSAPP ID : +65 83621161 ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ WECHAT ID : Angels_aura ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ PLEASE CONTACT BRO AA THROUGH ONLY WHATSAPP AND WECHAT ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ OPERATING  FROM  10AM - 12.30AM  DAILY... ☜ ☜

☞ ☞ http://angelsaura.club/ ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ http://angelsaura.club/ ☜ ☜

Last edited by AngelsAura; 04-12-2017 at 10:35 PM.
Old 20-11-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

Re: ✲✲✲ Angels' Aura ✲✲✲ Sexy And Fair Angel ☞ ☞ Zen ☜ ☜

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=672334
Centre pic is the same face I saw when the door opened, leaving me gobsmacked cos many a times pics are heavily photo-shopped. Zen is the real thing.

This is taken by your truly before 1st shot...i wondered if she was checking her nipples are ripe to be sucked by yours truly lol. Well, this woman's body definitely kept my dick hard throughout wowwwwww!!!

Lady: Zen from BKK
Age: 25 according to Zen. Even if she is 30yo with this face (lol she is not 40 la), trust me, I will face fuck her every single day.
Language spoken: Thai and accented English, gosh, I tot i just fucked a Eurasian lor.

Looks: 9/10 A really chio, maybe OL face. Think of a secretary whom you fantasize about fucking at your table desk lol...face is blemish free, her features, not sure if they are natural but sharp and distinct and utterly beautiful when she smiles and she smiled a lot showing off her ivory white perfect teeth...cannot erase her looks as I am penning this FR. Her hair is so neatly or professionally bun up and when the bed actions heats up, her flowing hair is a sight to behold when let loose. CHIO SIAM BU easily good enough to bring out to show off to friends and family type.

Body: 9/10 Exactly as shown in my liv pic. As per Bro Itguy's FR, not the slimmest of slim or elephant of elephants. This is a legit lady body nearing to perfection given her good height of 1.6m. Smooth for me to slowly caress and licked her all over. Delicious!!! My benchmark has always been Jam aka Pop whichever name she used. Good meat at the RIGHT places and in case i miss out, Zen is relatively fair for a siam bu.

Boobs: 9/10 Natural 34B boobs which fit her body perfectly. Nipples are must suck commodities. Played with them for a long long time as I kept sucking them one at a each fully into my chee ko pai mouth. If only they were Cs i would rate them as perfect.

Frenching: 8.5/10. I think Bro Itguy taught her damn well or she must be hiding something lol. This babe is a natural Frencher. Fast or slow her tongue is hyperactive and not shy at all to exchange saliva. Not overly aggressive but definitely like to sword tongue with mine lol akin OL rendezvous type of frenching. For hardcore frenchers, Zen is not the perfect opponent but for lovers' french, she is definitely the one.

BBBJ: 9/10. Again, credit to Bro Itguy!!! She sucked the life out of my cock. My balls were not spared as Zen diligently covered these aspects in full. Maybe lesser eye contact than Maggie who loves to smack my cock onto her tongue (hardcore) but the feeling is as good as I have experienced. Easily a 10 mins above average for me. Sorry Bro Itguy, maybe my dick is more to her preference lol. When she occasionally looked at me with my hard rod in her warm mouth, I was felt i was in heaven getting blown by an Angel

Pussy: 9/10. Tight lovely looking abalone but cos of the presence of Geroge Bush Jr, i did not paint her. Told her its hygiene to do so and hopefully when I get the chance to RTF I like to see her shaved. Fingered her though...slow till max speed and her juices were overflowing. (Sorry, there is a small patch on the bedsheet, its not my cum, its Zen's cb juices. Took a few licks of it and it was ah roi mak

FJ: 9/10. A absolute tease, a absolute lover whichever mode she decides to engage. Pretty face, solid bod, plenty of kisses and frenching, sexy albeit a tad shy soft moanings which ramped up as I pumped faster and faster till she uttered the magical words..."siao liao" and nope, yours truly didnt manage to endure past the 10 mins as she rode me cowgirl and in a quick move, turned herself to reverse before I brought her down to missionary and turned her face towards me and started a Anglo French tongue fight. Yup it was over in lesser than 10 mins. Pretty astonishing given i was fucked so hard and repeatedly drained this last one week by the current stable ang pai, Maggie!!! 2nd shot, I did much much better...I lasted probably 11 mins lol...so disgraceful lor...Zen is the perfect rendezvous lover for me. Maggie is more hardcore dirty sex talk kitten lol...take your pick la lol. Oh, cos, Zen has the right amount of "meat" please be prepared to hear loads of "piak piak piak" sound 555...
PS: didnt try CIM cos Bro Itguy mentioned no CIM so maybe better luck when I RTF since we have build up certain chemistry.

GFE: Off the chart as Zen is really chatty, maybe she is in the mood to be playful or I am god damned handsome lor. OKKKKK I am not!!!
Her English is above average, as good as Maggie, for non Thai speakers in case you guys are wondering. Every free mins and there were unfortunately plenty this time round..CAO LOR..were spent engaging in light kisses, frenching, holding my cock and cuddling each other tightly under the blanket. We felt like we knew each other for an eternity lol...of coz, her pretty face is exactly my cup of tea. Before I finally exit the apartment, we took another passionate french from each other. Heng, not spotted by Maggie lor lol.

RTF: I love to...and definitely a overnight is needed, 1.5 hour is way too short for me. Would be really to spend more time to enjoy this chio bu gao gao lol and maybe get a deserved CIM??? 555

PS: I didnt look for Maggie today not for the lack of interest or distraction. I cannot even get a slot for MYSELF, period!!! End of the story.
That said, I am 100% Zen will become as hot as Maggie, I am that confident and please dont fucking flame me if her price goes up anytime soon, I dont control the rates, that's solely at the stable's discretion. Zen certainly is a Great bonk for me. YMMV so please decide yourself hor.
However, I fully support the quality of gals brought in by Bro AA starting from Molly and Honey whom I did not try (slap myself lor) till now Maggie and Zen. A really good job so far. Didnt manage to see the other 2 new ladies but Zen told me, Rui is really pretty and quite tall too. Certainly look forward to seeing her in person.
Whoever said this Dome is dead??? There are gems aplenty from here and several legit stables whom i didnt / havent patronize but can see from the photos posted. So....lol

Happy bonking na
Thanks Bro KOC88 For The Support And FR.

Last edited by AngelsAura; 21-11-2017 at 10:16 PM.
Old 20-11-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by STCC123 View Post
Zen from Angels' Aura
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=672334
Following a tip off about a chio bu in this house, took a chance and well, it certainly paid off big time!

OKT: Fast response and patient in answering questions.
Looks: 9/10. Zen is pretty, her skin is thai tan, maybe fairer than most Thai FL. But her face is a knock out. Definitely one of the prettiest i tried this year.
Body: 8.5/10. Slim body with smooth skin and slim legs, shapely ass for doggie use. She is about 160cm tall and her body is beautifully shaped.
Boobs: 9/10. Natural B boobs. Suitable for her body and good to suck nipples. She lets off soft moaning after a short period of licking.
Pussy: 9/10. Painted her for a good 10 mins. No odour at all. Pussy trimmed but does not deter me. Gets wet after a few good lashes of my tongue.
Frenching: 9/10. Her tongue can really turn and twist inside my mouth. Passionate but she needs a bit of coaxing before she went full throttle. So be prepared to do some ice breaking. Btw her English is great.
BBBJ: 9/10. Very good cock sucking skills and she licked my balls for a long time. She can go on and on but she told me not to CIM as she does not like. I was fine cos i respect the lady. Good suction, patience and occasional eye contact and it was a major turn on seeing her pretty sultry face.
Fj: 9/10 Kudos for her accommodating to multiple positions and with a smile and plenty of kissing too.
1X missionary cumshot
1X standing doggy cumshot
Gfe: 9/10. Like i mentioned, Zen is a good english speaker. No commercial feel as she can converse feeely about her life and why she is even here and how she kinda deceived her friends about coming here lol and she hugged me tightly whilst conversing. I like that and she being pretty is a bonus...ps the weather today is not that great so how best to spend it...with a pretty lady of course!
RTF: Yes for her face, body, her smile, her TLC and GFE, I will definitely go back for another session or two. Totally worth the damage and tips.
Managed to sneak a look at the famous Maggie, busty lady and i think Rui who looks like a cutesy chio SYT.
Getting spolit for choice now.
Thanks Bro Stcc123 For The Fr For Zen .

Last edited by AngelsAura; 22-11-2017 at 09:09 PM.
Old 20-11-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acelim View Post
First tike writing FR

Had Zen from Angels Aura at 10am today..
Texted OKT at 9am to request a slot at 10am, OKT replied was "Bro you sure you can mk it?"... lol.. end up i reach there earlier than 10am.
Thanks OKT for the quick response.

As for zen i believe everyone are aware of her service and i dont think i have anything else to add from bro KOC88 FR.

She is a real gems... the best bonk i have so far as compare to kyla from bangkok gems..

She is damn chio.. those type that every man will dream of bonking..

Very nice and natural boobs.. nice nipples too..

She is chatty, friendly but of course you need some skills on the ice breaking part. we hug and we kiss for the whole 90min session.. we chat about everything we can.. and was nicked big daddy and big baby by her. hahaha..

Blowjob was slow and steady.. every many would be desire for..

Frenching and kissing until my lips swollen.. hahahaha...

did not pain her but notice that she is cleaned shaved.. very nice and tight pussy.

the best part was she gave me an super duper sexy look and was like shouting to me "give me! give me! give me! when she is about to come which makes me so fucking horny..

This girl is a must!

Will confirm plus chop visit her everyday if money allows me to do it.. hahaha

Thanks Angel Aura for bringing in this gems and mark my day..

im already starting to miss her.. think kena poision by her already.. hahaha..

Good luck to bros that are visiting her soon.
Thanks Bro Accelim For The Support And FR For Zen.

Last edited by AngelsAura; 23-11-2017 at 07:18 PM.
Old 21-11-2017, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg7 View Post
Angels Aura - Zen

Age: She told me she's 24.... and i believe her! Because no oldie will be able to have this kinda passion

Looks: 9/10 - fucking drop dead cute. Certain angles when you look at her, she reminds me of this singapore actress Jacelyn Tay. Very pretty and she has a exotica about her. Even if you don’t intend to bonk her, just go see her and all your troubles will fade away.

Body: 9/10. Slim. Good figure. Can tell she works out. Very smooth skin and her her wavy hair when let down... fuck man.. damn sexy.

Boobs: 8/10 Natural... B..... no sag at all. Gravity defying. Nice soft pink nipples... just so lovely to flick them with your tongue as she pulls your closer to suck on them... wooo... she smells great too

Pussy: 9/10. She was very wet after I licked her till the cows came home. She DOES NOT PERMIT FINGERING so I respected that. She said it hurts her. But she’s a slim girl and when she takes a sizeable cock, u can see that expression on her face... that beautiful face... she will slowly slowly BUT SURELY consume your cock into her hungry wet pussy.

Frenching: 8/10. I must insist that she and I linked up so damn well so the kissing was very passionate. It may not be the case for everyone but if you push the right buttons, she’s a kisser. Not those crazy aggressive kind but more like your passionate gf.

BBBJ: 9/10. Omg. She angled my cock in such a way when she sucked it, it was just so intense!! She attacked the sack and jeeezzz!!!! U have no idea what you’re missing out on if u pass this chick.

FJ: 8/10. I’m gonna go out on a limb here but she looked like she was in some pain.... bittersweet pain and she was loving it. Her pussy is so tight. She could not take much of the cowgirl so she basically told me to do the work. And I gladly did... she tried to resist a bit because it may have hurt but some coaxing and she opened up and boy did I go full steam ahead. Her moans were so loud then she used her hand to cover up and her perfect tits were juggling. Slammed her after that in doggy and could feel my balls slapping her pussy. Please be gentle with her. Like I said she’s a small girl and a delicate one. Don’t behave like a barbarian like she’s a piece of flesh.

GFE: 8/10. Talkative. I chatted quite a lot with her. Learnt about her life etc. If u take The time to know her and understand her, she’ll open up to you and it’ll be like opening a box with your wildest fantasies.

Summary: Just go fucking book her now because this shit will go viral and then before you know it you’ll be mastrubating in the bathroom wishing you booked her. !
Thanks bro Abcdefg7 for the Support And FR For Zen...

Last edited by AngelsAura; 04-12-2017 at 10:33 PM.
Old 21-11-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

☞ ☞ WHATSAPP ID : +65 83621161 ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ WECHAT ID : Angels_aura ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ PLEASE CONTACT BRO AA THROUGH ONLY WHATSAPP AND WECHAT ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ OPERATING  FROM  10.30AM - 2AM  DAILY... ☜ ☜