The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do you feel after piak prostitute

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
I dont know...... i think is A.

I am single, not married. With my local gf, often forgets my birthdays, owes presents for 6 months or more then cancels what she does for u till nothing left, i feel unwanted, yet expects u to treat them like princess.

No sex, last sex was like 5-6 years ago, special occasions are just "owe" until nothing left. I dont remember any occasions. Used buy expensive bags but gave up after seeing nothing much given back. I wonder if all local girls like that?

With a Pro, i can sex a syt, but only gripe is that hole always lose and not tight, not that i complaining, as its nature of their job.
Wah Lao, still sticking w her?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 12-10-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: How do you feel after piak prostitute

Quote:
I dont know...... i think is A.

I am single, not married. With my local gf, often forgets my birthdays, owes presents for 6 months or more then cancels what she does for u till nothing left, i feel unwanted, yet expects u to treat them like princess.

No sex, last sex was like 5-6 years ago, special occasions are just "owe" until nothing left. I dont remember any occasions. Used buy expensive bags but gave up after seeing nothing much given back. I wonder if all local girls like that?

With a Pro, i can sex a syt, but only gripe is that hole always lose and not tight, not that i complaining, as its nature of their job.
Bro...you have a GoldDigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
and my cock feels softer
Thats very the true
Old 12-10-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Q up for bonk
Like public toilet
Some time see very young guys also
Spoil future addicted for sex
Old 12-10-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

How it makes me feel depend on the girl. Some treat you very nicely, lots of gfe and fun and teasing, work hard when u r tired, then answer is A.

Some treat u like useless POS ... feeling is terrible, answer B, even after the fuck and shoot. Had one FL tell me coolly after i unloaded, that i don't know how to fuck properly and made her pain, no feeling at all. Lol

Basically an eye opening experience. Bros who chiong FL or more expensive WL should try $40/$50 budget fucks to get feedback/response closer to the truth.
Old 13-10-2017, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenengsx View Post
Come share how you feel after you piak prostitute

A. Feeling of statisfication as you piak her and touch her whole body

B. Feel like loser who need to pay for sex.

C. Feel dirty as its a public toilet

D. Feel lonely as your $50 gone in 30 mins

E. Others. Come share
A, if its my RTF or a hottie (who will surely eventually be a RTF)
B,if it were a WL I never tried b4 and her body/ service etc CMI.
C, if it were a cheap FL in dirty room and I couldnt cum.
D,if it was a lousy session (usually with un-tried WL and didn't cum)
E, felt sad if RTF suddenly went cold with me. Its a girl's thing. Or maybe she caught me butterfly and I happened to book her enemy. Lol
Old 13-10-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2255 / Power: 12
SBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond repute
I feel some sense of guilt to my spouse. And also fear of catching STDs.

I don’t feel like a loser at all. I work hard for my money. And the money buys me the power to fuck the girls who will do it for money. It’s just a transaction.
Old 13-10-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Feel Like She Fxxk you instead of you Fxxk her.
Old 13-10-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro...you have a GoldDigger

Thats very the true
Bro, i only got a local gf, i cannot find others as i am too busy with work......
Old 13-10-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: How do you feel after piak prostitute

Quote:
Bro, i only got a local gf, i cannot find others as i am too busy with work......
You can try those Lunch Actually Speed Date etc...

I am sure you can find someone special...

Hopefully you dont fall for a WL...
Old 13-10-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LordYama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hopefully you dont fall for a WL...
Sometimes hard to control....
Old 13-10-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Best way to find out if WL is hot for you !
Book her competitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
A, if its my RTF or a hottie ...
Or maybe she caught me butterfly and I happened to book her enemy. Lol
Old 14-10-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

Unhappy Re: How do you feel after piak prostitute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordYama View Post
Sometimes hard to control....
I understand...cos I fell into it too
Old 14-10-2017, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Best way to find out if WL is hot for you !
Book her competitor
Hard to tell if WL loves me. Coz to book any other means lost one biz deal, and I might never return. Of coz will be angry.
Old 14-10-2017, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2907 / Power: 15
Exceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
and my cock feels softer
And my cock replenish the next day and starts to mari kita
And it just goes round and round for all eternity....
Old 14-10-2017, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
njason is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
I understand...cos I fell into it too
Bro, you should be in control of your feelings. Don't fall into the trap. You will not be able to tahan when you see her walking into/out of the room with other customer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1