The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanssmith00 View Post
Had a fantastic session with Xiao Yun as usual and heard she might be going back soon as business is really bad for her. Promised to write her a FR to see if business will pick up or not.

Service has never dropped in standard these past 1 year plus and even gotten better with the RTFs. Ample breast and full round ass with great tongue action and SUPER smooth skin is a major turn on for me. Sweet voice and her willingness to please is a hard find now in GL.

Hope she will stay on as her service and attitude is confirmed one of the best in GL currently.
This house others like Xiao Juan, Xiao Yi and Xiao U also not bad their service. But new batch of WL at other house will affect old WL biz as men here 喜新厌旧。
Old 10-11-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
MJBoobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L1606a

Quote:
Had a fantastic session with Xiao Yun as usual and heard she might be going back soon as business is really bad for her. Promised to write her a FR to see if business will pick up or not.

Service has never dropped in standard these past 1 year plus and even gotten better with the RTFs. Ample breast and full round ass with great tongue action and SUPER smooth skin is a major turn on for me. Sweet voice and her willingness to please is a hard find now in GL.

Hope she will stay on as her service and attitude is confirmed one of the best in GL currently.
Couldn't agree more. Always GFE HARDCORE!
Old 11-11-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SuckMyCoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJBoobs View Post
Couldn't agree more. Always GFE HARDCORE!
She is a sweet darling. Nice girl
Old 02-12-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
VengenceSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

You are so right bro Even though there are so many new girls but I still put the money where I know I will be sextified for sure.

I have written a FR for her before:

https://samsforum.com/showp...ostcount=11006

What I like about her is her AR, bbbj and ball licking, Very very arousing! Plus her feminine touch and lustful at times, which is very important for the sexxion to be sensational and enjoyable, makes me feel I am having sex with a real gf. Highly Recommended👍👍
Old 02-12-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Xiaoyi from this house is also kinda cute
Old 02-12-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bang5599 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: L1606a

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Xiaoyi from this house is also kinda cute
also tight pussy
Old 02-12-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FuckMeBaby3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

For those who are trying Xiao Yun for the first time, you can try to sit up and lie against the bedrest and let her sit on your cock and hump you while you suck and lick her nipple, so damn erotic! Good WL.
Old 02-12-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bang5599 View Post
also tight pussy
Yep. Damn tight!
Old 03-12-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

been a long time never find xiao yun.. maybe she don't like me, after bang, wash up and leave.. starting had hug and chit chat
Old 03-12-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
been a long time never find xiao yun.. maybe she don't like me, after bang, wash up and leave.. starting had hug and chit chat
Maybe u can rtf her now, seems like she not that bz as i can see her sitting there during my last few visit.
Old 03-12-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Agreed service had not been as good as before. Nowadays not as comprehensive any more. Many of these PRC WLs when you rtf them often, their service level decline. They became complacent which is a very bad trait, unlike the Malaysian WLs.
Old 03-12-2017, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashangel View Post
Agreed service had not been as good as before. Nowadays not as comprehensive any more. Many of these PRC WLs when you rtf them often, their service level decline. They became complacent which is a very bad trait, unlike the Malaysian WLs.

ok la.. then is common of her...
Old 03-12-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L1606a

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashangel View Post
Agreed service had not been as good as before. Nowadays not as comprehensive any more. Many of these PRC WLs when you rtf them often, their service level decline. They became complacent which is a very bad trait, unlike the Malaysian WLs. :
When you are close with them

They will skip shower together or even the blow job

Human nature...she will tell you that this is the Authentic GF Experience

Cos your Wife or GF will just spread legs and let you enter...no service mah
Old 03-12-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
When you are close with them

They will skip shower together or even the blow job

Human nature...she will tell you that this is the Authentic GF Experience

Cos your Wife or GF will just spread legs and let you enter...no service mah
That’s why, treat them like the whores that they are. With every hard thrust of cock into their pussies, remind them they are a paid fuck toy on rent and not some princess or whatever.
Old 03-12-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: L1606a

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
That’s why, treat them like the whores that they are. With every hard thrust of cock into their pussies, remind them they are a paid fuck toy on rent and not some princess or whatever. :
My worst was with Xiao Niao

Door closed

Undress her

Asked me to lick her pussy till she says stopped

Then capped to fuck her

Zero service from her still must service her

Damn cheebye...she is the worst whore I ever encountered to date

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1