The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 25-07-2014, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

DA S is H10 R4
Chris is H26 R1
Lily is H12 R2

Yea.. Bro francesco.. what cookie lacks in service makes it up on her looks department.. I don mind paying her $50 just to see her strip .. She is that wonderful. Ice Princess .. " .. not bothered by the cold ($50 note) anyway .. "
Old 25-07-2014, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Actually cookie is quite friendly when she warms up yo you. And brothers are right when they say that seeing her strip and her tight body alone is worth 50 dollars. Would say it's the same for kico. But for cookie, the best way to appreciate her body and ample boobs is when she rides you in cowboy and she looks at you in that sensual manner and boobs nicely bouncing. You know it's 50 bucks well spent. But also to be balanced in my view, her service is not the commando type and may appear to some as sop.
Old 25-07-2014, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
legend24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticbear View Post
Actually cookie is quite friendly when she warms up yo you. And brothers are right when they say that seeing her strip and her tight body alone is worth 50 dollars. Would say it's the same for kico. But for cookie, the best way to appreciate her body and ample boobs is when she rides you in cowboy and she looks at you in that sensual manner and boobs nicely bouncing. You know it's 50 bucks well spent. But also to be balanced in my view, her service is not the commando type and may appear to some as sop.
Yeah! Apparently pay for the parts rather than services. Up to people preference ^^ I had previously Rtf cookies twice due to her boobs, ass and face tempted me. But I stopped Rtf as want to discover more wl so that will have fresh feeling. Purpose is to find more gems! So able to enjoy different kind of sensation! I dun think there is any wl that is perfect in look and services ..? If there is, bro out there pls share cos so far.. I roam around the houses never see any yet..

Ps: Thx tanmikel for the pts.
Old 26-07-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 10
JunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewkopilover View Post
Went down with 2 of my drinking buddies last week. I was lucky and saw that H10 kico was available. Quickly went in paid and stripped. When i saw her stripped, noticed the chain she wore around her waist. Hmmmm...this suddenly triggered some lost memories I had of another Kico I bonked many years ago along L20 under cat150. Wonder is she the same kico as her face looked familiar?

She lie down naked on her bed and faced me helping to wash my dick and ass, while making small talk. Wah, my dick was already at full salute throughout the washing up. Then came the best part --- foreplay. She sucked my capped rod in various mind boggling positions, with me lying down, doggie, sitting at the edge of bed and straddling her chest with me pumping away in her mouth and me groaning with shiokness. I think she was the same kico i had many years before.

Any way, I loved those breasts of hers and sucked on them. Cannot tahan after the mind BLOWING session, I pumped her missionary and release all my little soldiers in her in doggie position. Its was worth every $50 spent.
good FR. thanks!
Old 28-07-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Shangstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thinking going petain lunch time today. Today got construction worker everywhere? If der day off, most rooms closed?
Old 28-07-2014, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Good day mine brother! There are tons of FTs over there especially PH. Then we are not access to AV CTV and, website where we could receive up to date information. Sort of like LTA announcement of road constructions.
Old 28-07-2014, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Shangstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where get PH cheap fuck?
Old 28-07-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
lauahbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shangstar View Post
Where get PH cheap fuck?
PT. The most $50. Touch, Suck, Fuck.
Old 30-07-2014, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
tiramisu123456 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros

Will there be many WL rest on Sundays , the CAT 50 ones?
Old 30-07-2014, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Hornster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Pat before she went away

Very slim milf and enjoy her vixien expression the way she lick the tip of my throne. She always put in quite an amount of effort during all my visit. Always ended up raped by her by her cow girl moves but left a very satisfied fulfilling life.

Has anyone tried H16 R07 - Yvonne before?
Old 30-07-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 15
Maxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud of

Not many ladies around allow boobs sucking and I think the CIM is also a dying thing now.
Old 31-07-2014, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxico View Post
Not many ladies around allow boobs sucking and I think the CIM is also a dying thing now.
H22 Michelle can CIM
Old 01-08-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxico View Post
If you don't mind older ladies, Lai Lai from H24 R33 can CIM.
Old 01-08-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3119 / Power: 17
Lionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: All Petain FR experience

Pat was away during this period.. Therefore I have no choice but to look for another alternative.here is my humble FR on H10R12 Kiko

Looks: 9/10 looks real seductive and there was a queue .
Body: 8/10 meaty type. Overall good
Cathbath: 7/10 she was doing of licking of nipple and doing hand job at the same time
CBJ: 5/10 no suction at all. Only good is she will change to different position for CBJ.
FJ :6/10 after the CBJ session straight away to missionary position . Almost dead fish. (That's the bad part)
GFE: 5/10 only exchanged a few sentences.
Damage:$50
RTF: no way!
Overall feel was very SOP and quiet. Expected something good for a 50 WL , but this is quite disappointing. Guess gonna wait till Pat is bck from her leave!
Old 01-08-2014, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornster View Post
Tried Pat before she went away

Very slim milf and enjoy her vixien expression the way she lick the tip of my throne. She always put in quite an amount of effort during all my visit. Always ended up raped by her by her cow girl moves but left a very satisfied fulfilling life.

Has anyone tried H16 R07 - Yvonne before?
how much u paid for pat?
she showed me 5 fingers...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1