The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-11-2017, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AngelsAura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
✲✲✲ Angels' Aura ✲✲✲ Petite And Slim Angel ☞ ☞ Rui ☜ ☜

☞ ☞ Angels' Aura Presenting ✲ Rui ✲ A Busty And Cute Angel... ☜ ☜

☞ ☞ Name : Rui ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ Age : 22 yo ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ Height : 165cm ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ Weight : 42kg ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ Vital Stats : 34B-25-35 ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ Languages : English , Thai ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ Services : Cim ☞ Bbbj ☞ Frenching ☞ Cob ☞ Fj ☞ Fingering ☞ Cob ☞ Thai Massage ☜ ☜

☞ ☞ Normal Dmg : $150 / 2Shots / 90Min ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ Overnight Dmg : $350 / 3shots / 8Hrs ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ Opening Promo : $140 / 2Shots / 90Min ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ [Condom n Rooms included] ☜ ☜

☞ ☞ WHATSAPP ID : +65 83621161 ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ WECHAT ID : Angels_aura ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ PLEASE CONTACT BRO AA THROUGH ONLY WHATSAPP AND WECHAT ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ OPERATING  FROM  10AM - 12.30AM  DAILY... ☜ ☜

☞ ☞ http://angelsaura.club/ ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ http://angelsaura.club/ ☜ ☜

Last edited by AngelsAura; 22-11-2017 at 12:49 PM.
Old 20-11-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

Re: ✲✲✲ Angels' Aura ✲✲✲ Petite And Slim Angel ☞ ☞ Rui ☜ ☜

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrenliew91 View Post
Anyways bros here. I will upload my live pic of Rui when im back home

FR for Rui from AA
Photo accurate to her 3rd pic on the web. Also kudos to Bro AA for the kind arrangement.

LOOKS: 9/10. Definitely a looker. Sorry im a sucker for SYT. She answered the door with her bare backed short dress and gave a warming smile, held my arm and led me to her room and start ice breaking.

COMMS: im a 0 thai and she spoke fluent english. No problem at all although we spoke french more then english

BODY: 9/10. She is tall at at least 165cm or more. Model figure with killer legs. Boobs wise are a natural sensitive small suckable Bs.

PUSSY: 8/10 for me. Clean shaven, could have given a 9 if she allow painting. (Ps. She didnt allow because she said she is shy, bros out here pls give her some time to open up ya?)

FJ: A full 10/10. She is tight, very tight and very hardworking. Willing to change positions and refuse to give up although i took a little longer to cum. She wont rest till i release my soldiers
Cuddling and stroking my bro during rest non stop. Naughty hands

BBBJ: depends on individual but i love the way she gave a cfm look while licking my shaft. Would give her at least a 8/ 10 for it

Overall a good catch and an ang pai in making. Bros out here pls be gentle to her as she looks so delicate while being bonked
I already texted Bro AA to keep a slot for my RTF if possible haha.
Thanks Bro Darrenliew91 For The Support And FR For Rui.

Last edited by AngelsAura; 23-11-2017 at 07:19 PM.
Old 20-11-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN View Post
FR on Rui from AA.

Had book a slot at 9pm for Rui, as it is fully book for Maggie and Zen. At present they are very hot to get a slot.

Looks : 9/10 big stunning eyes, we made eye contact on 1st glance as I reaching the location when she open the door. Wow... chio bu... a looker as what mention from bro Darrenliew91. She hold my hand and follow her to her room. Pics 1 & 3 is best to describe from what I saw.

Body : 9/10 model standard, 170cm tall as what she told me. Long legs with a slim figure.

Boobs : 4/10 not for boobs lovers.

Pussy : 9/10 well shaven and quite moist when I finger it. Yummy... had lick her pussy with some soft moan from her. She clam my head with her thighs as she cannot tahan.

Frenching : 9/10 firstly light kiss on the her lips, then slowly insert my tongue into hers and then she also insert her tongue to mine.. slow and steady French... not those fierce and wild type.

BBBJ : 8/10 light licking with some suction as she enjoy it. most of all eye contact are fabulous with cfm look as she keep on licking it...

Attitude : 9/10 friendly with smiles.

FJ : 9/10 pussy is tight for Fxxking pleasure... only missionary for the 1st release and dog style combo with missionary for the 2nd release. Soft moans from her as she enjoy the delicate and slow steady pumps from me.

GFE : 10/10 Cuddling together after the 1st release she would circle on my chest with her finger, light conversion with some laugh and smiles.

RTF : Yes! of course....

Overall session with Rui is great for a 22 year old model standard, a ang pai in a making as what mention from bro Darrenliew91.the above points indicated is subjective to the eyes of the beholder and also depends on chemistry!
Thanks Bro JOHN For The FR For Rui And Support..

Last edited by AngelsAura; 25-11-2017 at 08:44 AM.
Old 20-11-2017, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Belated FR for Rui from Angels' Aura.
Appt: 27th Nov 2017 @1800hrs.
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=672336

I will simply give her a solid 8.5 for her looks, ultra slim body without a trace of fats n those endless legs and her excellent service n cool character.
Bros Darrenliew91, JOHN n the other bro whose SMS was posted by OKT AA are pretty spot on n covered all aspects. I concur with them all.
It is really a miscarriage of justice if Rui is really not getting the flow of customers she deserved...
My minus are -0.5pt for a slight outbreak of pimples...too many showers n too much time spent in her aircon room i presumed and -0.5pt for her smallish boobs, cant blame me cos i makan a lot of Maggie's humongous boobs n Zen's ultra lovely set lol. Otherwise i will rate Rui at 9.5 n her character is sooooo cool!!!
Work service her BBBJ is definitely the 2nd best i tried even with her braces lol who said those wearing braces cannot BBBJ and she was hell bent on getting me to CIM. It was so good i almost blasted out all if i didnt stop her in the nick of time. Pussy is shaved n as described by the other bros freaking tight. It was like bonking a netball / volleyball syt given she is almost my height n with that ultra slim bod with the added bonus of a FULL bubble butt. She allowed painting n given me plenty of frenching from start to end lol n even allowed me to finger her whilst she was soaping me in the bathroom. 2 shots ended with a big load of cum inside her mouth. Yup this gal looks icy but damn...she was pretty game when turned on!!! Positional changes were entertained without any fuss
RTF: YES but probably it will be Zen 1st, followed by Jei n hopefully if my limited time n suitable slot fits, the super cool Rui
Happy na time to koon liao na....
Thanks Bro Koc88 For The FR And Support

Last edited by AngelsAura; 29-11-2017 at 09:34 AM.
Old 21-11-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
FR on Rui from AA

Just had a session with Rui. She's not as fair as the photo but confirm its her. She is actually taller than advertised. She's almost 170cm. Very slim waist, nice ass but a bit small boobs. What she lacks there make up for her peformance. She's a great kisser and very good in bj. She got good gfe and will can speak decent english for those who doesn't speak thai. Some bro mentioned that she's not new in this industry but she's still very tight and easily gets wet. She's been here for a week now so you guys still got chance to book her
Thanks Bro Doubledutch For The Support And FR For Rui.

Last edited by AngelsAura; 29-11-2017 at 09:41 AM.
Old 21-11-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post

Rui fr AA

What I like:

1) long legs, perky ass (great for doggy)
2) her looks while giving BBBJ (looks like a model GF )
3) she enjoys my fingering (paint her as well, but she seems to like my finger better. But please be gentle with her)
4) Her BBBJ is soft and sensual type. I like...
Thanks Bro thailover For The Support And FR For Rui.

Last edited by AngelsAura; 30-11-2017 at 09:22 AM.
Old 21-11-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntlickerking View Post
Managed to get a slot with Rui from AA. Wow now I know why she's so popular! Short FR:

Looks: 9/10 (got a shock how SYT and sexy she looks in that nightie of hers, super slim)

BBBJ: 8/10 (shy shy GF like )

Kissing: 10/10 (started kissing in the room, and super teasing cos she was stroking my erected didi while doing so...and said "I think you dun need to shower...right?" oh my...reminded me when meeting my ex GF during uni days...teasing continued in the shower with kissing, rubbing, touching...and she was already WET when I slipped my hands between her legs to finger her...hehe...

GFE: 9.5/10 (haven't had such GFE for the longest time, seem sincere and enjoys pleasing men and her English level is way better than most WL I met, so chemistry is there. Still like a little girl la, be nice and gentle and she will appreciate )

FJ: 9/10 (wet and tight...surrendered in less than 5 min zz)
Thanks Bro cuntlickerking For The Fr For Rui And Support For AA.

Last edited by AngelsAura; 01-12-2017 at 11:13 AM.
Old 22-11-2017, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishme82 View Post
First time trying out AA and just ended session with Rui. The FRs are all real, no regrets trying! If u like slim SYT then dun waste time bros. Okt reply was prompt, instructions clear.

Location: Attached bathroom w towels provided. Air con working well.

Rui

Looks:8.75/10. Dun get me wrong she's definitely chio and 22yo SYT. Just that facial complexion not that smooth but pics displayed by OKT are v similar. If u like what u see on the website u won't get a different gal. Definitely considered chio and maybe a hint of mixed blood I think. Big bamby eyes w light make up. Always smiling and great attitude. Body skin is smooth and confirm SYT taut. She would be considered slightly fair for Thai standards, not as tanned as I thought she would be. She said some bros say she looked like Malay but in my personal opinion she's not that tanned.

Body: 9.5/10 I'm definitely a SYT lover and she has a damn bloody good body. Tall 1.75m, super slim and no fats at all. Slim but butt still big and SYT firm, quite similar to some pics that one bro posted but not as tanned. Confirm MODEL quality in terms of bod. If u dream of bonking a tall, slightly perhaps mixed blood gal then dun waste time liao.

Boobs: 9/10 this is where it might be quite personal and I grade it as 9. Definitely not for big Boobs lover. She has nice small little cute slightly dark nipples, classical of teenager nips which I'm into. Small B I think, can grab still when doing doggy.

Frenching: did not try but I think she will not reject if u initiated.

BbBj: Damn good and looking at a SYT just slurping ur tool w those innocent bamby eyes will make u cum in no time if no self control. She offered CIM if I returned again haha

FJ: clean shaven Pussy, normal tightness as some bros say but then again I did not last long as she checks a lot of my boxes in terms of body, height, SYT and very decent looks.

GfE: 9/10 sky high man, she's seems quite pro. Held my hand and place it on her butt the moment I met her at the entrance. Havent go into room liao and u know u are gg to have a good time. Maybe someone has been training her while she's here secretly haha. Keep saying she's Damn horny and when I finger her really wet man. Always smiling and great altitude, trying different positions.

All in all, if u are looking for a SYT, MODEL height with MODEL body then Mai tu liao. Although boobs may be a little small but if u see those runway models, their neh neh all not that big also. Her GFE was good and great attitude also, always smiling. If u like SYT, tall, slim gals w great attitude then dun waste time. Good luck and happy honking!
Thanks Bro fishme82 for the Support And FR.

Last edited by AngelsAura; 05-12-2017 at 11:55 AM.
Old 22-11-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by copycopycopy View Post
Rui - AA

First time booking with bro AA and it was good, fuss free.

No issues like
"HU R U"
"U BOOK WITH WAT STABLE BEFORE"
"AHHH U POLIS???? Y U HAVE OTHER NUMBER"
bla bla bla bla.

Rui was everything the other FRs have mentioned, pretty, young, horny, long legged.
I'm a sucker for naturals and the fact that she had nothing done was the greatest selling point for me. The other was that ass. Given her slim frame, she had some ass fucking loved it.

Squealed when i ate that young pussy out + seeing her reaction in the mirror, ecstasy.

Great bonk for me but ymmv.

AA seems pretty solid I must add, so many positive FRs, please keep this going bro BUT apartment's pretty shabby :/
Thanks bro copycopycopy Fro the Support And FR For Rui.

Last edited by AngelsAura; 05-12-2017 at 11:57 AM.
Old 23-11-2017, 08:56 AM
Samster

☞ ☞ WHATSAPP ID : +65 83621161 ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ WECHAT ID : Angels_aura ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ PLEASE CONTACT BRO AA THROUGH ONLY WHATSAPP AND WECHAT ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ OPERATING  FROM  10.30AM - 2AM  DAILY... ☜ ☜