The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!
Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
i have yet to see this yiyi. Can describe more?
Can easily mistook as a teenager, slender, nice boobs with low cleavage, pony tail, small lips. Not tall and a pleasant smile. Should be popular with SYT lovers.
Old 28-11-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Enticed by BigBadBird's FR, I went down to check out 1649's newbies.

All busy, so I decided I would just try the first girl that came out.

Turn out she is ting ting, a cute short young looking girl who is fair, a bit meaty and GND with A-B cup boobs.

she gives me the vibe that she is the first time doing this and quite innocent.

it is fun to guide a newbie like her. she is the obedient submissive sort.

service wise, do not expect much as she is very green.

she worked in HR back in china, so imagine fucking one of those simple admin girls in your office, and you will know what i mean.

very nice to cuddle and chit chat after the deed, felt like secondary school gf to me.

not the most chio girl, but somehow just suit my taste.

will RTF for her innocent cuteness.

but not so soon as i spotted some nice newbies elsewhere
This ting ting 婷婷 is getting more cute and naughty.

Enjoyed another session with her recently.

Really is one of my type of sweet innocent GND.

A hidden gem in 1649.... do treat her well...
Old 29-11-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Had a go with Yao Yao (2047).

Cute and fair-skin WL. She is 1.61m/50kg. Broad oval face, with sharp nose, pretty eyes and always spotting a smile. Long dark hair to chest level. Lovely C-cup enhanced boobs. Fairly meaty and spot a big tattoo in abdomen area (lotus & reeds). Overall quite sexy althu not curvy at waistline. Provided excellent frenching, reasonable bbbj, excellent fingering and GFE. Her tight pussy, natural and earnest lovemaking made me cum fairly fast. Enjoyed watching the grimace in the face and listening to her small moans when pumping her! Truly enjoyed her spontaneous frenching as I fondled her boobs and pumped her. No AR. No pussy-painting & licking (althu she claimed she will give if guys insist). She stayed by my side and chatted a while after the deed. Like making love to gf!
Old 29-11-2017, 12:43 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post

Cute and fair-skin WL. She is 1.61m/50kg. Broad oval face, with sharp nose, pretty eyes and always spotting a smile. Long dark hair to chest level. Lovely C-cup enhanced boobs. Fairly meaty and spot a big tattoo in abdomen area (lotus & reeds). Overall quite sexy althu not curvy at waistline. Provided excellent frenching, reasonable bbbj, excellent fingering and GFE. Her tight pussy, natural and earnest lovemaking made me cum fairly fast. Enjoyed watching the grimace in the face and listening to her small moans when pumping her! Truly enjoyed her spontaneous frenching as I fondled her boobs and pumped her. No AR. No pussy-painting & licking (althu she claimed she will give if guys insist). She stayed by my side and chatted a while after the deed. Like making love to gf!
at least you got the boobs right this time buddy
Old 29-11-2017, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 7
Dobo is a glorious beacon of lightDobo is a glorious beacon of lightDobo is a glorious beacon of lightDobo is a glorious beacon of lightDobo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
at least you got the boobs right this time buddy
Haha. Joker leh
Old 04-12-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post

Well said for YaoYao @2047. She probably has 2 genres, the hot n wild or the sensual. I choose the sensual and she allows painting. However I cannot differentiate tt her boobs is enhanced. I find in quite natural tt I can't feel it. Quite an enjoyable time with her. Will RTF.
Old 04-12-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
Well said for YaoYao @2047. She probably has 2 genres, the hot n wild or the sensual. I choose the sensual and she allows painting. However I cannot differentiate tt her boobs is enhanced. I find in quite natural tt I can't feel it. Quite an enjoyable time with her. Will RTF.
It felt enhanced to me
Old 04-12-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
Glad that you enjoyed her. The boobs are definitely enhanced. I could tell from a squeeze of her left boobs when she rode on me. In our chit chat after the deed, she told me that enhancement was performed just before she came to Sg. Anyway, they were quite well done and made many customers here happy thus far!
Old 06-12-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

Name : Qian Qian (1651)
Ht/Wt : 1.6m/46 kg
Home Province : Fujian
Prior experience : KTV (but no sexual service??)
Debut : Late Nov/Early Dec 2017

Face: Fair & quite pretty, chest length black hair. Sharp nose, double-eyelids, small mouth
Body: Slim, sexy body and legs, shapely with perky ass
Boobs: B-, with small areola and brownish-black nipples.
Shower routine : Nil
Catbath, massage & bj: provided back massage, slurp/smooch with warm water, no feel, boobs massage and cbj
AR: Nil
Painting: Nil
Frenching: Nil. But persuaded to provide lip-locking smooching
FJ: tight pussy. only successful in missionary. enjoyed the thrusting and pumping with stereo moaning sounds. cannot mount for cowgal (laughable disappointment)
GFE : Low
Attitude: Show a willingness to learn/try but have a long way to go.
RTF : No. For those who desire a sweet face and sexy body, can try.

I think I can skip 1651 - still don't know who can allow frenching and who cannot. (Anyway, went in with low expectations.)
Old 06-12-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of

1651: Xiao Mi

Can skip her. Had kid before..... service also so so...
Old 09-12-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopakolkata View Post
1651: Xiao Mi

Can skip her. Had kid before..... service also so so...
Thanks for the warning shot.
Saw her the other day and thought she looks decent and maybe can try.
Old 09-12-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Sigh.
Yet another new gal 1856 Xiao Man left before I can sample.
Nov - Dec this year is unusually bad.

Sorry bro unfit for not able to sample your kind recommendation.
Old 09-12-2017, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Sigh.
Yet another new gal 1856 Xiao Man left before I can sample.
Nov - Dec this year is unusually bad.

Sorry bro unfit for not able to sample your kind recommendation.
You missed the American Pie
Old 09-12-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
You missed the American Pie
Sian
Tried to find her twice before tdy but she was not working.
3rd try she’s already gone.

In btw, tried 3 not so notable newbies instead 1606 Tina, 1649 Xia Tian and 2040 Xiao Mei.
Old 09-12-2017, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Sian
Tried to find her twice before tdy but she was not working.
3rd try she’s already gone.

In btw, tried 3 not so notable newbies instead 1606 Tina, 1649 Xia Tian and 2040 Xiao Mei.
Which one is best?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1