The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2017, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!
Re: New L6H72 PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69sex View Post
Hi old birds in this thread, is the joint still open or shifted? It was closed when I last went couple of days ago then the neighbor said landlord don't want to rent to them as they could not agree on rental price?
They shift to L866e.
Old 15-10-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Ex = Current
G88 = G36
G83 = G30
G98 = G63
G77 = G61
G55 = G33???
G81 =

Any bro know Ex 81 is what number now???
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 15-10-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14422 / Power: 14
69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
They shift to L866e.
Thanks for update, up u 5pts
Old 16-10-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Jonz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Ex = Current
G88 = G36
G83 = G30
G98 = G63
G77 = G61
G55 = G33???
G81 =

Any bro know Ex 81 is what number now???

Ex G81 = Now G66
Old 31-10-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sidn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

also anyone know what is new number of Ex99 in 672?
Old 09-11-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
beck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonz View Post
Ex G81 = Now G66
Most of then unknown haha.
Ex G28 ==> G68
Ex G78 ==> G60
Old 09-11-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
beck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidn View Post
also anyone know what is new number of Ex99 in 672?
Saw her but cant see the no. Last done in H72. My first was 99 as well.
Just go ahead lah
Old 12-11-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 9
rrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just tried G30 after reading a few FR here in this thread.

Looks-wise: Pleasant MILF. Look like teacher. Not for SYT lover. I give 7/10 points.
Boobs: More than a handful with erect nipples.
Body: Not the best SYT body, but still alright for a mature lady.

Attitude: Friendly and good at ice-breaking. I didnt really flirt with her or tease her as she appear to be older than me, but she definitely did try to make it a comfortable encounter.

Catbath: SOP, however she threw in a colder water bbbj, felt really good.

BBBJ: Not bad, she gargled my balls and tongued my dick. However, maybe her tongue is abit thick, I prefer thai girls with thin tongue as it really tickles my dickhead and turns me on. I stood on the bed and let her blow me as this position seems more dirty and turns me on.

Sex: Very good and professional. I was tired and I wanted to see what she offered, so I gave her the initiative. Rode me fucking aggressively, damn it was good. She also took the lead asking me to fuck her, and her moaning was very real and slutty. We fucked less than 5 minutes, I really could not tahan her slutty voice and things she say. She told me to fuck her slower and that was when I came.

Overall: Only bad thing is her looks might not appeal to you depending on your age. Her skills is definitely there and is 100% good fuck.

House: I did visit L6H77 before, I remember the ladies were seated neatly. However, in L8H77E, all the girls were seated around the sofa and on plastic stools (i think not enough space) and playing handphone games. When I enter, the OKT was a very old guy, and they all shuffled to assemble when I entered. Seems abit disorganized. They made some mildy snide comment when I chose G30 quickly (I wasnt there to take any risk, so I chose her when I saw her. There was this girl who said "oh, no need to assemble already, chose so fast" quite loudly to all her buddies). I took a brief look at the rest of the girls, most are MILFS, definitely acceptable for MILF Lovers.
Old 07-12-2017, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
Stormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonz View Post
Ex G81 = Now G66
This is the ex-angpai of L0672 right? Had the chance to try a while ago, really shiok. Small size and quite fair, natural boobs, pink nipples, like the body of a primary/secondary school girl. For all bros out there with certain fantasies or want to re-live your young moments.

Service generally good.
Will RTF.
Old 08-01-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 9
Esoja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbucks899 View Post
We never know who Bro. Simplygreen is. He has a very recent join date. If he really likes the girl, let him go for it.

The current girl 98 of h72 does her job very well, I am sure there are campers that agree with me.

Penhaligon's and Hugo boss perfume all does the same job. Sometimes you get a better job at a lower price; More services with a little compromise to aesthetics at a same price so to speak

I have not posted for long time thus wanted to assist simplygreen clarify his mindset.

No harm done...
Bro, you metioned ah peng gave you an erotic massage, may i ask is it those kind of teasing, fingernail kind of massage?
Old 09-01-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esoja View Post
Bro, you metioned ah peng gave you an erotic massage, may i ask is it those kind of teasing, fingernail kind of massage?
G98 of 672 has moved to 866e and her tag is G63.
Apart from giving sextifaction in her service , she can also give you a good rub down cus her previous job in china is a masseue. She is a chio milf , very fair and has nice A cup tits. Bonking her is like having fun with your student mum.
Definitely worth yr money..
Old 12-01-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2910 / Power: 16
octman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond repute

Shifted to 866e.....charges still the same $60?
Old 12-01-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by octman View Post
Shifted to 866e.....charges still the same $60?
Yes ..they have $60/20min or $80/30min for milfs and $80/30min for Syts .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1