The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2017, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miss chinese international geylang 2017 國際中華小姐競選

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Thanks to Snr 大哥 BronzeGod and Unfit who know their stuff.

KOBAYAHSHI99, my elder brother is going to make a thread about you. He says you have been viciously going around this forum breaking the ricebowl of WL and attacking OKTs EXCEPT 1606 and 1608. You don't write any FR and your operation is to slam the WLs of other houses. You are really a stinking bastard. You have slammed around 20 houses and uncountable number of WLs.

Senior bros can click on his profile and see his whole history of previous posts all attacking WLs and OKTs except 1606 and 1608. The only WL from other houses he say good are those retired already. You are really fucked up to do this kind of dirty trick to attack WL. You and your clones all talk the same pattern, always mentioning how nice the 1606 OKT is. You are a bastard for being so underhand. Your game is up.
Thanks for calling me Snr 大哥

I'm just a humble roadsweeper.

For 1649, yes there are some good girls there.

But we must admit the truth that the two OKT, especially the auntie there, have a lot of sarcastic remarks and attitude that irritate customers.

They are not the only house with this issue. There are other houses with OKT that have the wrong attitude, hence the business dropped. I do not need to name which houses, we all know.

However, I guess the two OKT at 1649 are just too old - old habits hard to change. So do forgive them and if really cannot tahan, then call their girls from other house lor.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Miss chinese international geylang 2017 國際中華小姐競選

Quote:
Bro Unfit, I don't believe. Your kukubird will always overrule. Just that now Peter don't have anyone suit your taste. Heeheehee.
Hmmm...maybe if he did a proper area cleaning
Old 04-11-2017, 02:14 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Thanks for calling me Snr 大哥

They are not the only house with this issue. There are other houses with OKT that have the wrong attitude, hence the business dropped. I do not need to name which houses, we all know.
I disagree with you on two points. I feel that a crowd/ queue doesn't mean anything and two, an OKT's attitude doesn't significantly affect the biz. As punters we hope it does but it doesn't.

A certain house had arrogant OKT but still packed (last time). I believe if the girls are solid, customers will put up with shit. And that was the case with this house. You can be the nicest OKT but no good WL will still have no biz. I can think of a few houses like this too.

Queuing depends on too many factors. Certain houses don't allow booking. Some houses do. Some can only book through the house, others you can book through the girl directly. Rarely will a WL allow extension if she has customers waiting. Hence, I don't see how a queue can form unless the OKT and WL cock up her bookings.

The other thing about queue/ crowd is that it depends on the OKT. Some OKT like the customer to hang around and talk cock. Other OKTs want you to go if you not buying. Some houses the lounge is like a private club. The people sitting there are just old friends or shareholders. A certain house always crowded but doesn't mean the WLs popular.

Certain houses attract certain customers. Quiet houses appeal to customers who like discretion and less people hanging about. I really don't queue and call ahead. But if you say the WL I call not popular you are wrong. To complicate matters, you can call from other house. Some OKTs will tell you to go wait at the WL house, other OKT won't mind you sitting until closing time.

I rather all the counter staff were female and young but unfortunately, it's the OKTs you have to deal with. That's life.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
I disagree with you on two points. I feel that a crowd/ queue doesn't mean anything and two, an OKT's attitude doesn't significantly affect the biz. As punters we hope it does but it doesn't.

A certain house had arrogant OKT but still packed (last time). I believe if the girls are solid, customers will put up with shit. And that was the case with this house. You can be the nicest OKT but no good WL will still have no biz. I can think of a few houses like this too.

Queuing depends on too many factors. Certain houses don't allow booking. Some houses do. Some can only book through the house, others you can book through the girl directly. Rarely will a WL allow extension if she has customers waiting. Hence, I don't see how a queue can form unless the OKT and WL cock up her bookings.

The other thing about queue/ crowd is that it depends on the OKT. Some OKT like the customer to hang around and talk cock. Other OKTs want you to go if you not buying. Some houses the lounge is like a private club. The people sitting there are just old friends or shareholders. A certain house always crowded but doesn't mean the WLs popular.

Certain houses attract certain customers. Quiet houses appeal to customers who like discretion and less people hanging about. I really don't queue and call ahead. But if you say the WL I call not popular you are wrong. To complicate matters, you can call from other house. Some OKTs will tell you to go wait at the WL house, other OKT won't mind you sitting until closing time.

I rather all the counter staff were female and young but unfortunately, it's the OKTs you have to deal with. That's life.
go eat dog shit la ok
you dare to say this infront of my face inside your shop anot fucking loser
Old 04-11-2017, 03:04 AM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
go eat dog shit la ok
you dare to say this infront of my face anot in your shop anot fucking loser
Lanjiao kia, your thread is coming with all the shit you have written about WL and OKT. If I were you, I would be busy deleting my multiple posts slamming the entire GL WLs and OKTs left, right and centre, except of course your 2 favourite houses lah. I counted. You have attacked almost 50 WLs in your posts. You must be a real cheebye that's why so many WL don't like you. I would not have noticed you if you didn't come in and try to stir shit. You have gotten away far too long with breaking WL ricebowl.

You are so fucked up you even list 5 or 6 WL in one post to slam. You can even slam WL in batches. Most ppl at most criticise one or two. You are a fucking bastard. Lanjiao kia, you so daring, you can post your fuck face pic here anytime so we all know who is the bastard that has been breaking WL ricebowl.

Just a taste of what this sick bastard does:

Quote:
realised recently alot of girls in cat150 dont allow playing of nipples,let alone lick or suck nipples. if the girls think this is normal , then i think it is also normal to list the names here
since nowadays nobody share gems, we shall share list of girls who dont allow playing of nipples, since imo this is one of the basic services that are suppose to be rendered, infact china girls from cat80 or cat100 like lorong8 dont have such restriction, i dont see why cat150 have this problem.
Disclamer , this is not to say the girls service is no good, but rather dont allow customers to play with nipples only.
I shall start with my limited knowledge
Please feel free to update this list

Amy 1612
Yiyi 1431
FeiFei 2041 (active?)
An An (1654 retired)
Baby (16w12 ytl retired)
Quote:
how is boobs more important than face.. a couple of them have small boobs like
xiao man , maggi ,bing bing , m10 jln molek
a few big boobs i nv mentioned i just find them so-so looking like, yue tian 2062 , ex 1654 big boobs girl same batch as yiyi which i forgotten the name, ex qiu xiang 2038 , ex yiyi 1615 , ex amy1803(looks slightly better than these few.) i dont even want to bother mentioning, becoz their looks is really normal
Thanks for letting us know that all of GL WL don't like you to touch them. What a vindictive little bastard you are. Many many posts like this. You one shot can slam 5 houses and 5 girl with your forked tongue. Fucking underhand scum.

Cheebye bastard, you dare to slam WL in batches, don't hide behind a screen. You are the fucking loser. All the WL and OKT offend you. Never saw such a hated fucker in real life. Show your face la bastard.
Old 04-11-2017, 03:26 AM
Samster

Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Lanjiao kia, your thread is coming with all the shit you have written about WL and OKT. If I were you, I would be busy deleting my multiple posts slamming the entire GL WLs and OKTs left, right and centre, except of course your 2 favourite houses lah. I counted. You have whacked around 30 WLs in your posts. You must be a real cheebye that's why so many WL don't like you.

You are so fucked up you even list 5 or 6 WL in one post to slam. You can even slam WL in batches. Most ppl at most criticise one or two. You are a fucking bastard. Lanjiao kia, you so daring, you can post your fuck face pic here anytime so we all know who is the bastard that has been breaking WL ricebowl.

Just a taste of what this sick bastard does:

Thanks for letting us know that all of GL WL don't like you to touch them. What a vindictive little bastard you are. Many many posts like this. You one shot can slam 5 houses and 5 girl with your forked tongue. Fucking underhand scum.

Cheebye bastard, you dare to slam WL in batches, don't hide behind a screen. You are the fucking loser. All the WL and OKT offend you. Obviously. You are well hated in real life. Show your face la bastard.
you tell me you are inside your shop i come down
fucking dog loser
if not stfu
Old 04-11-2017, 03:38 AM
SamSter

Quote:
you tell me you are inside your shop i come down
fucking dog loser
if not stfu
Lanjiao kia, you are the fucking loser that WL don't like you to touch. Not one but MANY. You don't write any FR but slam WL non-stop. Why shut up? Don't want people to know what a fucking scum you are?

Now everybody sleeping. Tommorow 2pm to 3pm you go stand in front Lor 18, Hotel 81 so we all can see who this fucking cheebye that all the OKT and WL don't like. Dare to slam so many WL, don't dare to show your face. Bastard.
Old 04-11-2017, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lanjiao kia, you are the fucking loser that WL don't like you to touch. Not one but MANY. You don't write any FR but slam WL non-stop. Why shut up? Don't want people to know what a fucking scum you are?

Now everybody sleeping. Tommorow 2pm to 3pm you go stand in front Lor 18, Hotel 81 so we all can see who this fucking cheebye that all the OKT and WL don't like. Dare to slam so many WL, don't dare to show your face. Bastard.
BOJI jio me inside your shop? dog
Old 04-11-2017, 03:56 AM
SamSter

Quote:
BOJI jio me inside your shop? dog
Boji stand in front of Hotel 81 tomorrow? Ok. My shop is in Jurong island. I meet you at the entrance to the island now if you want. Call yourself a man? Attack the rice bowl of so many girl behind a screen? Bastard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1