The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-01-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWhere View Post
I won't put Twister at the same level as it's more of a coyote bar.
agogo bar would be rainbow chains & baccara(soi cowboy).
Glad u understand difference between a Coyote bar and gogo bar.
Some 'so called expert' coyote agents here don't understand that difference, and conflate the popularity of agogo bar (Baccara) to that of Coyote Bar (Arab bars). I believe these coyote bars feed off this confusion to steal customers looking to goto gogo bars....but of course thats my opinion which apparently not allowed here by 'so called expert' coyote agent/bar owner who will bully his opinion on you because he's been to Coyote bar more than all of us no conflict of interest here right

By the way, one reason i avoid Coyote bar such as Arab bar is because there is a long history of bill padding and false charges. if you don't believe read this article:
Quote:
“I know better than to go into an Arab-owned bar in Soi Cowboy. I’ve been (grossly) overcharged two times and I have vowed never to set foot in one of his bars again. Against my better judgment, I went into Midnite last week with an out-of-town friend .... they essentially doubled the total with phony chits. I was floored by the aggressive, blatant attempt to overcharge us. ....During the conversation, 5 Thai bouncers appeared and surrounded us. ....Moral of the story? Don’t EVER set foot in an Arab-owned bar again..... Bill padding scams are legendary in Angeles City bars in the Philippines, but are now, from the reports we’re hearing, becoming more common on Soi Cowboy in Bangkok.
http://www.wowasis.com/travelblog/?p=3770
Of course 'so called expert' will say its not a scam and the customer's fault for not asking charges, or letting someone slip checks into your cup. I guess this is the additude and culture of these Coyote bars...blame the customer. What used to happen to 'the customer is always right"?

Last edited by lost99; 12-01-2017 at 01:10 AM.
Old 12-01-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Some 'so called expert' coyote agents here don't understand that difference, and conflate the popularity of agogo bar (Baccara) to that of Coyote Bar (Arab bars). I believe these coyote bars feed off this confusion to steal customers looking to goto gogo bars....but of course thats my opinion which apparently not allowed here by 'so called expert' coyote agent/bar owner who will shoot it down because he's been to Coyote bar more than all of us no conflict of interest here right
Do u have any idea how many coyote bars are there in Soi cowboy other than "arab bars"? I'm so sorry to say that 95% of the bars in SC are coyote bars. Including popular bars like Cowboy 2, which is ever so crowded even on weekdays.

Yup,I do not know the difference. Lol, u believe then u believe lor. U just making a fool of yourself while the rest of those who patronise these bars are laughing at your statements.

I dun shoot u down. I just post my views. U post your beliefs. Leave it for the public to judge. I wont try change what u/whoever might think. I believe its not neccessary. Especially for those who are cheapskate prefer to wait for girls after work and siam the BF. We called them "losers"
Old 12-01-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 12
GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!

Quote:
Some 'so called expert' coyote agents here don't understand that difference, and conflate the popularity of agogo bar (Baccara) to that of Coyote Bar (Arab bars). I believe these coyote bars feed off this confusion to steal customers looking to goto gogo bars....but of course thats my opinion which apparently not allowed here by 'so called expert' coyote agent/bar owner who will bully his opinion on you because he's been to Coyote bar more than all of us no conflict of interest here right

By the way, one reason i avoid Coyote bar such as Arab bar is because there is a long history of bill padding and false charges. if you don't believe read this article:

Of course 'so called expert' will say its not a scam and the customer's fault for not asking charges, or letting someone slip checks into your cup. I guess this is the additude and culture of these Coyote bars...blame the customer. What used to happen to 'the customer is always right"?
Bill padding can be avoided by paying periodically whenever it hits up to 2-3k baht. This is one method I used.

To all;

I normally keep to myself and lurk in sbf. All the more recently as I felt there is too many non-contributing and irrelevant post.

This is a forum and if you cannot take ppl giving honest opinion and sharing then you might be at the wrong place. Everyone can share their POV.

We all have eyes to see and brain to think ourselves. Some lao Jiao post were more relevant when I first started in SBF and as a matter of fact, I did learn some valuable stuff from vbkk.

Zap me all you want as I wouldn't care less and I said it "Tony is damn childish" for doing what he did. I used to respect him.

Don't bother taunting me as I don't give a damn. I don't eat live SBF 555.

The objective of the forum is to share info and advise which I think a lot of lao Jiao forgot.
Old 12-01-2017, 02:08 AM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:

I have come this far to troll for the fact that someone/somebody thinks I represents the Arab bars. Which I purposely did not reveal until today to see how things will roll out. Lol. For those many who met me, all of them knows i ain't coyote agent for Arab bars. Lol. I wish I was. Because it's a huge piece of cake I would love to quadrupled my current income. Given my income now is already a lot.

Sorry as much as it seems like I'm siding the Arab bars, but I have never supplied any to them. So much for the vested interest/income blah blah blah accusations that I trying to lure people in. Not sure how u get the info but for those who knows me, knows where I represent myself in 2015/2016 and currently 2017.

Got trolled really badly about how I try to defend those Arab bars which I dun earn a single cent from the bars/owners. Also I'm barred to enter some
Old 12-01-2017, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The objective of the forum is to share info and advise which I think a lot of lao Jiao forgot.
Maybe your so called "lao jiao" included me...

In virtual world, kindness is rarely or non reciprocate, worse kindness is taken for granted ... so it is up to anyone whether he wants to share. There is no rule in a forum stating, lao jiao or anyone must advise or answer when there is a question. Further to this, idiotic questions are always ask or demand, "what is ST?", "where to get a good f"...

I always state in this forum, if u want to enjoy mongering in a city, be hardworking, read up a bit. Search the forum or google. Dun give excuses, too busy.... everyone on this earth has 24 hrs. U can find time to f a ger but too busy to do research?? Frankly, if too busy then stay in hotel, do your work or watch Discovery.

To me, I was taught from this forum, kindness or helpful does not pay. Helped idiotic samsters countless times but end of the day, played out by them. 1 CB fucker, son of the bitch could even lie through his teeth. Now, my stand is always the same, read from the forum if too lazy then pay me, need help, pay me...

Last edited by naemlo; 12-01-2017 at 02:55 AM.
Old 12-01-2017, 02:40 AM
Samster

I like to know what's the perks for booking under ISOtravel by paying extra $20 when I can always just walk into any g clubs and be issued a sales rep at the doorstep? Will the membership be cheaper? Will I get discounts? Or I will get free bonks if I booked under ISOtravel?

Have anyone booked under ISOtravel and have any reviews? I dun mind paying extra $20 for special services.
Old 12-01-2017, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Wow this topic about coyote still not finished??? Continuation of part 2 or 3??

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Buying a drink for a gogo girl and more often than not, they are mostly only interested in ST/LT? Especially in baccara where they disappear less than 5mins after their drink if u dun BF them?
I know what u are driving at... customer has the choice of coyote for company n talk "love" but low possibility to bring out and straight bring out AGG ger.

Think u still dun get the idea of what lost99 wanted to say.... what he mentioned which I do agree is AGG is purely a sex bar. Go there, men want 99% possibility to bring the ger out for sex and not be fooled by buying LDs but end of the day, go back hotel and sleep alone... If these men want to find gers just to talk "love" then there is other venue for this.

Quote:

Agree, Coyote in AGG bar just defeats the purpose. Am i allowed to have my own opinion here without any 'so called expert' shooting it down right away with one sided excuses?
I was conned yrs ago thinking the ger I was drinking with was able to bf. As I was waiting for friends to choose their gers, I spent a lot of money on LDs... end of the day, die cock standing.... she couldn't go out cause she told, she was a coyote, dun go out with customer. Of cause, I was angried but couldn't do anything.... conned. Learnt from there.

I just have to accept the fact, a lot of bars now get coyote... whether to hate it or love it, coyote will still be there. I prefer to buy LDs for the AGG ger... cause if I want, she will go back with me. Coyote, even with beauty super model look, I will reject.
Old 12-01-2017, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Wow this topic about coyote still not finished??? Continuation of part 2 or 3??

I know what u are driving at... customer has the choice of coyote for company n talk "love" but low possibility to bring out and straight bring out AGG ger.

Think u still dun get the idea of what lost99 wanted to say.... what he mentioned which I do agree is AGG is purely a sex bar. Go there, men want 99% possibility to bring the ger out for sex and not be fooled by buying LDs but end of the day, go back hotel and sleep alone... If these men want to find gers just to talk "love" then there is other venue for this.

I was conned yrs ago thinking the ger I was drinking with was able to bf. As I was waiting for friends to choose their gers, I spent a lot of money on LDs... end of the day, die cock standing.... she couldn't go out cause she told, she was a coyote, dun go out with customer. Of cause, I was angried but couldn't do anything.... felt like been conned. Learnt from there.

I just have to accept the fact, a lot of bars now get coyote... whether to hate it or love it, coyote will still be there.
Was unavailable throughout the whole weekend. So came to conclude and not start a new chapter. Lol.

That's why I posted many times that if u want to go agogo bar, there's crazy house/ baccara / rainbow 1,2,3,5. The rest are mostly coyote and Ladyboy bars. Lol. Like it or not, many SG guys know where to go to talk "love" and find thai gfs at a particular coyote bar in cowboy.

Here's a tip for the ones reading. Most coyotes still go with customers. Except for some Arab bars. Lol. If u are looking to go for LT at least 3-4 hours with a coyote, here's what u might want to do.

Hit the coyote bar and proposed a LT. within the working hours from 8pm-2am. Allow her to go back after 2am as most have thai bfs/tomboys waiting for them to go back together. If she likes u, she will squeeze a LT during her working hours to go with u. If not, u could only settle for a ST. just bring forward the hours of LT earlier.
Old 12-01-2017, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Zap me all you want as I wouldn't care less and I said it "Tony is damn childish" for doing what he did. I used to respect him.

Don't bother taunting me as I don't give a damn. I don't eat live SBF 555.

Someone's supporter lai liao 555.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 12-01-2017, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Greetings!

I hate to repeat myself! If you want to have good time in Soi Cowboy, don't patronize Arab owned bars period! My favorite 2 bars in Soi Cowboy is Bacarra and Shark! Also, If you want to get your fingers wet, visit Crazy House!

But, if you want to save money and meet attractive SYTs that are better looking than coyotes, go straight to Thermae Coffee Shop! WSJ, states, "Thermae Coffee Shop has the most attractive freelancers in Southeast Asia!"

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 12-01-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
interesting recommendations you have bro. however I won't put Twister at the same level as it's more of a coyote bar.
agogo bar would be rainbow chains & baccara(soi cowboy).

like ur POV & honest CONTRIBUTIONS ~ up u 5pts.
reason I put twister is because they have topless girls. Agree its more of a coyote bar but its easier to play around with an already topless girl than with a girl in her bikini.
Old 12-01-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

fucks sake guys. coyote bar, gogo bar, coyote girls, gogo girls, whatever the fuck name you are calling it, at the end of the day does it really fucking matter?!

Most of the people here already know which bars to go to and which bars to avoid. If you like to go to a bar with all topless girls, or girls that only wear bikinis, or bars that have barfines of 1k or bars with no barfines, or ladyboy bars, or even the arab bars, sure go ahead. No problem there. And if you end up buying plenty of LDs for a girl, only to find out that she cannot be barfined, well tough luck, thats your own fault. If you did not ask then the girl is not scamming you. She is doing her job. If you asked, and she lied and said yes she can be barfined, well thats a different story.

But if you cannot even take the slightest bit of being scammed in BKK, then just stay in your hotel room. If you get scammed by a taxi once, sure you will avoid that specific taxi, but will you boycott all the taxi's altogether?

At the end of the day, most of us are just looking to have fun and enjoy the night. No need to argue over minute details such as labels or particular girls.

There's so many types of adult entertainment in bangkok to suit everyones taste. If bars that typically employ girls that dont go with customers dont suit your taste, go somewhere else!

Lets all just agree to disagree.
Old 12-01-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17575 / Power: 25
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who is this person you are talking about? with vested interest and always defending certain aspect, and shoot anyone down with different view? I don't see anyone so immature here

Agree, Coyote in AGG bar just defeats the purpose. Am i allowed to have my own opinion here without any 'so called expert' shooting it down right away with one sided excuses?
Pai seh all bro here , hijack a bit! Your sig put to pm you for exchange but ppl pm you, you also ignored ler

排队中: 清空中
Old 12-01-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyc2110 View Post
Pai seh all bro here , hijack a bit! Your sig put to pm you for exchange but ppl pm you, you also ignored ler
Does that considered a scam as well? letting others think u are open for exchange but end up no response. What's the point of putting up signs/Sig?
Old 12-01-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Looks good.. share share..
when you come to bkk? let's party

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me

Last edited by kelthai; 13-01-2017 at 03:29 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1