The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1192 / Power: 7
rojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud of
Re: Couldn't find the place!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMuscleman View Post
Anymore losers still wanna comment and get banned? Let me know . Gutless bastards
mod please remove this id
Old 15-08-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2577 / Power: 18
Lao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond repute

I am willing to get banned if Kits1000 that shit stirrer/paedo/spammer get banned too. But I am definitely in no way related to Mr Muscleman and company. Mod can always check.
Old 15-08-2017, 07:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lao Er Ge View Post
I am willing to get banned if Kits1000 that shit stirrer/paedo/spammer get banned too. But I am definitely in no way related to Mr Muscleman and company. Mod can always check.

U are righh, paedo spamming bastard kitts1000 should be banned
Old 15-08-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1192 / Power: 7
rojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud of

Quote:
U are righh, paedo spamming bastard kitts1000 should be banned
you should be removed and PT will be back in peace
Old 15-08-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster (M)

Thumbs down Re: Couldn't find the place!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojana22 View Post
you should be removed and PT will be back in peace

Ah gua hiding another clone nick, i am forever here unlike u create and create new acct like a sore loser
Old 16-08-2017, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2577 / Power: 18
Lao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond repute

Kitts1000 has powerful backers and may be even clones to bring him back from -168 to 1 ++ and also from -58 to now 3++ though he did get some points at the exchange thread. His backers/ clones who attacked me have minimum power of 14.

I am going to complain to the Moderator on Kitts1000 and his backers/clones again. Anyway, I do suggest Mr Muscleman and others terminate this war here and let Pertain threads move on as normal. My last post here
Old 16-08-2017, 01:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lao Er Ge View Post
Kitts1000 has powerful backers and may be even clones to bring him back from -168 to 1 ++ and also from -58 to now 3++ though he did get some points at the exchange thread. His backers/ clones who attacked me have minimum power of 14.

I am going to complain to the Moderator on Kitts1000 and his backers/clones again. Anyway, I do suggest Mr Muscleman and others terminate this war here and let Pertain threads move on as normal. My last post here

Thats what aimex77 aka beosan443 told me. And apparently kitts1000 and itnash revealed ainex77 profile to me. The reason why they are spamming becuase appranretly one of them got hiv positive from one of the malay fls here. Was expised and then now trying to get back at me
Old 16-08-2017, 01:59 PM
Samster (M)

Talking Re: Couldn't find the place!

The one with hiv is itnash, going to exposed him soon
Old 16-08-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 11
ltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thats what aimex77 aka beosan443 told me. And apparently kitts1000 and itnash revealed ainex77 profile to me. The reason why they are spamming becuase appranretly one of them got hiv positive from one of the malay fls here. Was expised and then now trying to get back at me
i revealed aimex profile? i thought you think i'm his clone?

did you finally realize that the fb profile link you're saying he is aimex is actually wrong? hahahaha
Old 16-08-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltnash View Post
i revealed aimex profile? i thought you think i'm his clone?

You mean u gave me the wrong info? Cant be if not he wouldnt disappear into thin air after exposed!did you finally realize that the fb profile link you're saying he is aimex is actually wrong? hahahaha

If it wasnt him why he disappeared into thin air immediately?
That shows all peenoy foriegn trash cannot be trusted ! Peenoy trash haha
U mean u gave me the wrong fb? Dun need to talk to loser like u so much. Your tsunami is coming . Just wait and see bastard! Putanginamo
Old 16-08-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

ltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If it wasnt him why he disappeared into thin air immediately?
That shows all peenoy foriegn trash cannot be trusted ! Peenoy trash haha
U mean u gave me the wrong fb? Dun need to talk to loser like u so much. Your tsunami is coming . Just wait and see bastard! Putanginamo

he disappeared/banned because of too much spamming that's pretty obvious hahaha!
suddenly accusing me of giving you an fb profile? you really are nuts huh? I'll be more than happy to assist aimex in humiliating your ass instead of helping you hahahaha!
have you not seen a brain doctor yet?

Quote:
The one with hiv is itnash, going to exposed him soon
just to let you know, singapore has this law for foreigners to have mandatory regular HIV check.
you failed again in making up stories hahaha

Last edited by ltnash; 16-08-2017 at 05:00 PM.
Old 16-08-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -152 / Power: 0
AhYewnara AhYewnara

Quote:
he disappeared/banned because of too much spamming that's pretty obvious hahaha!
suddenly accusing me of giving you an fb profile? you really are nuts huh? I'll be more than happy to assist aimex in humiliating your ass instead of helping you hahahaha!
have you not seen a brain doctor yet?

just to let you know, singapore has this law for foreigners to have mandatory regular HIV check.
you failed again in making up stories hahaha
where ur gang? all gone? forum like big shot, outside like pussy?
Aimex wru? gone after pple found ur FB? LOL
now you the only one left !! ahaha
Old 16-08-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhYewnara View Post
where ur gang? all gone? forum like big shot, outside like pussy?
Aimex wru? gone after pple found ur FB? LOL
now you the only one left !! ahaha
wayne you're not even thinking before you say anything..
first you accuse me as his clone zapping you.. and then accused me of giving his FB and got you directed to a WRONG PERSON... and then now you say he's gone after people found his FB???
come on get your facts straight hahaha!
you're humiliating your own ass this time wayne hahaha!
Old 17-08-2017, 12:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
wayne you're not even thinking before you say anything..
first you accuse me as his clone zapping you.. and then accused me of giving his FB and got you directed to a WRONG PERSON... and then now you say he's gone after people found his FB???
come on get your facts straight hahaha!
you're humiliating your own ass this time wayne hahaha!

Hiv means hiv dun need to hide eh. Your mother in petain service bangla well, just like u are slave to sgreans. Everyday yes sir yes sir . Thats what peenoy trash are here for. To serve us and singapore like master and servant. Who doesnt agree to me at this point
Old 17-08-2017, 08:09 AM
Samster

after letting you know your singapore law about FT requirements there is no point arguing on that with your dead brain hahaha
i almost fully believed your HIV rumors about some ladies in PT and started avoiding them and then now you've given me a full proof of false rumors lol

don't you have any better comeback? you just went back and used "your mother blah blah blah" again hahahaha
keep on entertaining us with your stories wayne. don't make it boring haha!

how about telling us something about your ex-wife? this one guy told me something about it lol

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1