The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 16
kitario is a name known to allkitario is a name known to allkitario is a name known to allkitario is a name known to allkitario is a name known to allkitario is a name known to all
full wall mirror hotel rooms

anyone knows which hotel has like full wall mirror beside the bed?

open to budget to high star hotels.

PM if you wan me to remove any post.
Old 30-11-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: full wall mirror hotel rooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitario View Post
anyone knows which hotel has like full wall mirror beside the bed?

open to budget to high star hotels.
Can try Equarius Hotel at RWS... huge mirrors both in the room and also in the bathroom...bathroom has a bath tub... plus there is a balcony as well...many kinky exciting places to fuck
Old 30-11-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

such kind of hotel exists? What is the function of the mirror?
Old 30-11-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Can try Equarius Hotel at RWS... huge mirrors both in the room and also in the bathroom...bathroom has a bath tub... plus there is a balcony as well...many kinky exciting places to fuck
Been there done that
Inside bathroom still got a small tv on the side
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 30-11-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deematter View Post
such kind of hotel exists? What is the function of the mirror?
let you see yourself while fucking the girl =p, or some like an alternate view to the girl maybe? haha
Old 01-12-2020, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 16
kitario is a name known to allkitario is a name known to allkitario is a name known to allkitario is a name known to allkitario is a name known to allkitario is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
awesome! will check it out!

PM if you wan me to remove any post.
Old 01-12-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 14
kazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of light

if i’m not wrong, certain hotel81 had mirror beside the bed too, i remember going outcall (not sure which Hotel81), damn turn on when seeing myself bonking her in the mirror (the mirror run along side the bed)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1