The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 8
Zendoggie is one of the Best!Zendoggie is one of the Best!Zendoggie is one of the Best!
Talking My 1st cuckold encounter in overseas. Japan.

Hi

Its been a long time i have rtn here back to sammy till recently.
As I have some time to kill during this period.
I will be posting 2 real life sexual story happened to me when am in Japan and back to singapore here.

1st having a relationship with my Cuckold male colleagues wife happened to me several years back ago.

Then may consider another one when I got back here in Singapore that is a different setup depending on the response here.

Thks to Angmo Bro 4 highlighting. Thats why need experienced senpais( I seriously do not know how to put the title the correct way )

Last edited by Zendoggie; 25-11-2020 at 04:51 PM. Reason: to put properly
Old 25-11-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Re: My 1st cuckold encounter in overseas. Japan.

Ready when u are
Camps
Old 25-11-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

All set! Popcorn, beer and tissue paper. Ready bro.
Old 25-11-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendoggie View Post
Hi

Its been a long time i have rtn here back to sammy till recently.
As I have some time to kill during this period.
I will be posting 2 real life sexual story happened to me when am in Japan and back to singapore here.

1st being a cuckold relationship with my male colleagues wife happened to ne several years back ago.

Then may consider another one when I got back here in Singapore that is a different setup depending on the response here.
Here is my response to your incoherent post. Firstly, if you are having sex with your male colleague's wife, then you are not the cuckold. Your male colleague is the cuckold. U are known as the Bull. His wife is known as a hot wife. Got it?

I suggest u look up all these definitions first before posting anything, unless u want the bros here to laugh at you.
Old 25-11-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
vitamum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, camping too!
Old 25-11-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Zendoggie is one of the Best!Zendoggie is one of the Best!Zendoggie is one of the Best!
Talking Re: My 1st cuckold encounter in overseas. Japan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Here is my response to your incoherent post. Firstly, if you are having sex with your male colleague's wife, then you are not the cuckold. Your male colleague is the cuckold. U are known as the Bull. His wife is known as a hot wife. Got it?

I suggest u look up all these definitions first before posting anything, unless u want the bros here to laugh at you.
Thks for pointing out Senpai. I cant change title anyway so its ok to laugh at such times. Since its my 1st encounter , i place it in a wrong way.
Old 25-11-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
yenshuimaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing and camping for more
Old 26-11-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Re: My 1st encounter with my Jap cuckold male colleague in Japan.

Names have been changed to protect the identities.

Me: Zen (no change)
Jap Partner & wife: Satoshi & Hana
Satoshi's couple friend: Kyo & Miki

Part 1:

2016. I joined my japanese friend company to help out a project in Osaka

Kansai International Airport.
Satoshi: '' Zen! Okaerinasai" (welcome back)
Zen: "Mata aeto, totemo yokatta" (great 2 see u again) as we hug n pat each others back.

We walked all the way to his car and continue chatting how long we have not seen each other in a year. I knew Satoshi through a mutual friend from there we hit off and hang out quite often and have some good fun in some parts of Asia. He is not bad looking for a Japanese those cool type of look and is 1 of the very few Japanese who is fluent in English.

Satoshi: " Zen, I am very happy you decided to join us. I am sure we will have a great time working together."
Me: "Yes, am sure we will, have not been to Japan for quite sometime and Osaka is my 1st time here i think."
Satoshi: " No worry, we have plenty of time."
Me: " Satoshi, I have shortlisted & found some apartments to rent. And may wana take a look at a few of them these few days. And... "
Satoshi interrupted "Zen, Don't worry about this. I have discussed with my wife that since we have 2 spare rooms. U can take 1 of the room. Anyway its empty, its a waste besides its easier for us to accompany & work together. And can save some costs for u as well. U know my wife is a great cook. What you think?"
Me, I hesitated for a while & smile" Sure, i hope its all right for u. Let me know if its inconvenient after some time "
Satoshi:" Dont worry, buddy." we continue our conversation, laughing all the way for hours.

We stopped by at a restaurant to have a break and some light drinks. Came across a few decent Japanese gals looking our way.
Both of us smiled at each other. " back to old times, huh?" I said.
We grinned at each other.

.....to be continue, will be longer for next part. ( Need sometime to recall back )

Last edited by Zendoggie; 26-11-2020 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Reedit
Old 26-11-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping here
Old 26-11-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Bull2030 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, please continue!
Old 27-11-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!

Nice start!
Old 27-11-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Wat old times?? Hope it's very hentai!!
Fasto fasto updateto neh
Old 27-11-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 5
Tras is one of the Best!Tras is one of the Best!Tras is one of the Best!

Hope to see the update soon.
Old 27-11-2020, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Great recollections.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 27-11-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1