The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2020, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Lonely Housewife - Phase 2 Re-opening Adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Turning off the hazard lights, I drove towards the nearest mall – first lunch to feed my hungry stomach, then off to the supermarket to grab a bottle of red wine. Should I get flowers? Is this a bit too much? My day had turned for the better. Months of texting and playing the nice, friendly, approachable neighbor had finally paid off.

I remember my Chinese friends teaching me it's not good to go visiting people empty-handed.
Maggi did not give any specific timing to meet up so I went directly to her home after I had my lunch and bought some 'hand carry' as my Chinese friends call it; I just wanted to spend as much time as possible with her.

I felt my heart in my mouth as I approached her unit. The gate appeared locked although the main door was open.

As I neared the entrance, I could hear her voice.

"Huh? Working late again?" She groaned. "How come during Circuit Breaker you can play games whole day and then now you are so busy?"

Her husband must be on the other line. I decided to hide in a corner and listen in to what she had to say.

"Ok lah! Ok lah! You do what you have to do." The conversation must have ended because I heard a muffled scream (she probably screamed into a cushion or a pillow.)

Should I 'appear' now? Or should I 'appear' a bit later; so that she will not know I had overheard her conversation? As I stood there pondering what to do next, Maggi made the decision for me.

"Hey! Are you on the way?" my phone buzzed. Thankfully I put it in silent mode or the alert would have given my position away. I gave myself an imaginary 'pat on the back'.

"Oh yes! I just parked the car. Going to take the lift. You are at Blk XX correct?" I retraced my steps to the nearest stairwell and did what Army boys will call a 'flanking maneuver' - I went down a floor and took the lift up to Maggi's floor. The things I'd do just to impress a girl!

It was quiet as I approached her unit the second time. A stark contrast to what I had witnessed just moments ago. The gate remained closed so I pressed the door bell. As it chimed its musical tune, I could hear her scrambling to the door, "Don't press anymore!" She hissed.

I was taken aback by the way she was reacting. The shock must have been written all over my face even though half of it was hidden behind a disposable, surgical mask.

"I just managed to put my son to sleep," she explained, "don't want him to wake up. Later hard to make him sleep again."

I wanted to tell her that 'putting someone to sleep' can also mean subjecting that someone to euthanasia but I decided against it lest she thought I was trying to correct her English; mine is not so wonderful either. Moreover, I did not want to spoil the ideal situation that I was dealt with. With her boy asleep, we could speak more freely.

I raised my arms, presenting the things that I bought for her.

"Nothing much. But hope you like them" I said.

"Wow! So thoughtful of you! Thanks!" her eyes brightened up for a second. "Are all men like this? Thoughtful initially and then after they get you in bed, they start to take you for granted?"

I opened my mouth but no intelligent sounds came out of it.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 19-11-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 0
vl603FamilyDIE is a splendid one to beholdvl603FamilyDIE is a splendid one to beholdvl603FamilyDIE is a splendid one to beholdvl603FamilyDIE is a splendid one to beholdvl603FamilyDIE is a splendid one to beholdvl603FamilyDIE is a splendid one to beholdvl603FamilyDIE is a splendid one to beholdvl603FamilyDIE is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenApples View Post
camping here
me too.............
Old 20-11-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vl603FamilyDIE View Post
me too.............
Welcome to the 'Lonely Housewife' Camp, Bro vl603FamilyDIE

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 20-11-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 890 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

"Wow! So thoughtful of you! Thanks!" her eyes brightened up for a second. "Are all men like this? Thoughtful initially and then after they get you in bed, they start to take you for granted?"

I like this sentence. Cos it can be worse. Get you into bed then be thoughtful. Thoughtful on how to get rid of you. hahaha. Sorry, just pulling a lousy joke as I enjoy the story.
Old 20-11-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post

I like this sentence. Cos it can be worse. Get you into bed then be thoughtful. Thoughtful on how to get rid of you. hahaha. Sorry, just pulling a lousy joke as I enjoy the story.
All comments and jokes are welcomed here, Bro itguy2008.

But no, I don't think getting the girl into bed then be thoughtful is considered worse; to them it's considered good cos you treat them good after you got them in bed.

You know what they say:
Men give love for sex,
women give sex for love.
But then again, what do I know?
I've been fooled by women so many times; I could be wrong. Very wrong

Old 20-11-2020, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
I raised my arms, presenting the things that I bought for her.

"Nothing much. But hope you like them" I said.

I opened my mouth but no intelligent sounds came out of it.
"I'm sorry." I finally said. "Maybe this is a bad time. I should go now. Sorry." I turned and made my way to the door. There was one thing I learnt over the years and that is to 'know when to hold them, know when to fold them; know when to walk away and know when to run'. And I think the best thing I should do now is just to leave; explaining would only make me appear more guilty than innocent.

I must have made only a few steps towards the main door when she apologized. "No, I should be the one apologizing for the bad attitude." she said.

"Are you ok? What happened? You want to talk about it?" I offered, pretending not to know the apparent cause of her bad mood.

"No lah, it's ok. I just had a bad day, that's all." Maggi replied. But there was no way I did not notice how red and watery her eyes had become.

"Ok." I said, thinking of what to say next as I took a look around her home. Other than the 'occasional' family photo, most of the photographs in the living room were of their son or photographs of Maggi and her son. I could only deduce that either their son was the center of their relationship or her husband spent very little time with them.

"Erm Maggi," I cleared my throat, "are you cooking something in the kitchen?" I asked. It's either that or something else was burning.

"Oh shit! Ah Boy's porridge!" She exclaimed as she scurried into the kitchen. Maybe it's true what they say about women become more forgetful after childbirth?

Not wanting to cause her panic, I counted till 10 before I slowly walked towards the kitchen. What I saw there was a sight to behold - a young mother cooking (with love) for her son. For the first time, I noticed that I am now looking at Maggi without her mask. Oh what a sight!

( Click to show/hide )

She seemed so engrossed with her cooking that she didn't seem to notice me walk in. I was never a fan of porridge and I always thought it was the preferred food of sick patients or old people with dentures but after catching a whiff of her cooking, coupled with the sight of this angel behind the stove, I guess you could say that I was salivating.

"Smells delicious." I said.

"Really meh?" she asked.

"There's really no reason for me to lie, Maggi." I said earnestly, "Why should I?"

"Because all men lie." she said, choking back her tears. "They lie to get what they want. And, after they get whatever they want they continue to lie so that they can get away with it."

"Look, I think you think I'm nice to you because I want something from you." I said, starting to take offense with where she's going with her accusations.

"Aren't you?" she retorted.

Yes, I admit that I have ulterior motives in wanting to help her. Yes, I admit I wanted to find out how far this could go. Yes, I fantasize having a go with her but then again, which man in his right frame of mind wouldn't? But I was very sure I never saw her as a one night stand or another notch on the bedpost.

"Well, no!" I raised my voice. I just felt wronged and had to defend myself. "You have seen my postings in the Group Chat; I share what I know and I don't pretend to be what I am not. I share with everybody there, irregardless of their gender or profile pic. I can't help it that you are young and good-looking."

Shit... Shit... Shit... I was never good at controlling my temper. I just blurt things out when I get angry. Why did I have to say that she was young and good-looking? Now, for sure she will think that I am nice to her just because of that!

Old 20-11-2020, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, I admit that I have ulterior motives in wanting to help her. Yes, I admit I wanted to find out how far this could go. Yes, I fantasize having a go with her but then again, which man in his right frame of mind wouldn't? But I was very sure I never saw her as a one night stand or another notch on the bedpost.

"Well, no!" I raised my voice. I just felt wronged and had to defend myself. "You have seen my postings in the Group Chat; I share what I know and I don't pretend to be what I am not. I share with everybody there, irregardless of their gender or profile pic. I can't help it that you are young and good-looking."

Shit... Shit... Shit... I was never good at controlling my temper. I just blurt things out when I get angry. Why did I have to say that she was young and good-looking? Now, for sure she will think that I am nice to her just because of that!
"You mean to say you find me attractive?" she asked with a tone of disbelief in her voice.

"Yes," I said, "if you really want to hear the truth." I wanted to say more but I was interrupted by her.

"Haha! You are funny lor! How would a woman who already gave birth to children be considered as young and good-looking?"

"To each his own, I guess?" I threw my arms up in surrender, "whoever cannot see you as attractive is either blind or a bloody fool. That's all I can say." I said, throwing caution to the wind. She can hate me or block me for all I care.

"Then my husband must be both." she said as she started sobbing.

"He's a complete idiot." I said. "You know, it's not easy maintaining a figure like yours after child-birth. You must have put in a lot of effort and if I were your husband, I'd appreciate that."

"You really think so?" she asked.

"Yes, Maggi. Yes. If I had a wife like you, I'd be the luckiest man alive!" I said.

"Then why does he not touch me after I have given birth? Is it because he thinks I am too loose for him now? He wants a younger and tighter pussy? Is that it?" I didn't expect that outburst but seeing things as they are, I will just push my luck as far as I can.

"Like I said, he's a complete idiot. There's no cute for that, you know?" I said, emphasizing the last two words like some primary school kids do, drawing a chuckle from her.

"You know, I would hug you but......" I said softly.

"But what?"

"But I don't want you to start accusing me of being some 'dirty old uncle' trying to take advantage of you" I replied, careful that she might snap at me again.

"No you aren't," she said, "you are different from the rest."

Afraid that I might not get a second chance, I went forward to hug her; the kind of warm, assuring hug you give to your young ones to tell them that it's going to be ok.

"Go take a rest," I said, "let me tend to the porridge. Go get some rest." I offered.

Before she could protest, I led her into her bedroom, drew the curtains and switched on the air conditioner. Then I walked toward the only door that I came in from.

"I'm locking the door behind me so there's no way I can come in after this." I assured her, "please check after I closed the door. I'm going back to the kitchen to make sure that this batch of porridge doesn't get burnt. Again. By the forgetful mother."

She wanted to say something but I raised my hand to stop her from talking. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Don't argue with me, young lady. You are grounded in your room until you had some rest. And Ah Boy here needs his mummy to around him." I pointed to the adjacent cot.

"After the porridge is cooked, I will turn off the stove and leave. Now go to sleep!" I commanded as I left the room, locking the door behind me.

As I made my way to the kitchen, I heard the master bedroom door unlock.

"You can cook?" she peered out of the room and asked, wide-eyed.

"Yes! Of course I can cook. Or else who will cook for my son after my wife passed away? The microwave? Jarvis?" I shook my head in mock disbelief.

"Now go to sleep young lady, please." Not wanting to let this batch of porridge burn, I walked hurriedly to the kitchen.

Old 20-11-2020, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story !😘

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 20-11-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Great updates. TS, please continue.

Uncle wanna learn more ...

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 20-11-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 17
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all

Eh bro, update that thread on the maid leh.

Cannot leave us hanging there leh,
Old 20-11-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
Nice story !😘
Thank you for the compliments, Bro sbftiankon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Great updates. TS, please continue.

Uncle wanna learn more ...
Thanks Bro CibLover! Anyway, I think I should also be consider as an uncle. Heh heh!

( Click to show/hide )

We learn from one another, bro.
In fact, since I joined, I think I also learn a lot from the brothers in here.

Thanks for sharing also, bro. Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post
Eh bro, update that thread on the maid leh.

Cannot leave us hanging there leh,
Ok Bro cumranger69! Everyday work, maid also tired lah so off day. Heh heh!

( Click to show/hide )

Last edited by SerflySGR; 20-11-2020 at 06:03 PM.
Old 20-11-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
3fingersalute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue your awesome story
Old 20-11-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 5
Vizra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story you got there buddy
Old 20-11-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3fingersalute View Post
Please continue your awesome story
I will try to update a bit more Bro 3fingersalute. Weekend coming so will be a bit busy. Heh heh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizra View Post
Nice story you got there buddy
Thank you for the compliment Bro Vizra. Will try my best to continue.

Old 20-11-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
As I made my way to the kitchen, I heard the master bedroom door unlock.

"You can cook?" she peered out of the room and asked, wide-eyed.

"Yes! Of course I can cook. Or else who will cook for my son after my wife passed away? The microwave? Jarvis?" I shook my head in mock disbelief.

"Now go to sleep young lady, please." Not wanting to let this batch of porridge burn, I walked hurriedly to the kitchen.
I was lying, of course. I can’t cook. My wife used to cook for my son. Then there was my mother, who came to babysit my son from time-to-time and when my wife’s illness took the turn for the worse, we hired a maid to look after both my ailing wife and my son. The only things I could cook were instant noodles and microwave dinners, if that is even considered as cooking?

Coming back to the porridge in the kitchen, how hard could it be to wait for porridge to boil/cook? Beside I noticed Maggi already put in all sorts of ingredients; all I had to do was wait, right? If all else fails, I could always turn to Google as I typed ‘how to cook porridge’ into my phone.

Reading from my phone, it looked simple enough and I quickly completed my task. Turning off the stove, I used one of the pot covers to cover the sauce pan.

What have I gotten myself into?

Let’s see? In the morning, I acted like a chauffeur for this girl I met for the first time in my life. Then I bought red wine and some ‘hand carry’ items for her and now I am cooking lunch for her son while they are soundly asleep in the master bedroom. I think I did more for Maggi than my own wife and son! At this rate, very soon I can join a charity or a volunteer organization! I shook my head. My old man used to ask, "what are you in for?" when I volunteer to do things at school when I was a young boy. To be honest, at this point, I also don’t know.

If her husband were to come home right now, or if some mak kaypoh neighbor were to drop by, my presence seemed overly suspicious. I think I should take my leave. And soon!

I made my way to the master bedroom and as I raised my hand to knock on the door, I heard some shuffling sounds coming from inside. Instinctively, I turned around and ran into the common toilet and hid inside.

I heard the master bedroom door open and a pair of feet shuffling past the common toilet. Then I heard the sounds of drawers or cupboards opening followed by some clicks. Then a distinct buzzing sound.

Curiosity got the better of me as I quietly came out of my hiding place. I quickly surveyed the area. The master bedroom door was now open. I walked inside to see Maggi’s son snoring away, in deep sleep. I controlled my urge to call out to Maggi. Instead, I followed the trail of the buzzing sounds; it came from behind one of the guest rooms. The door was ajar so I gave it a light push so that I could peer inside.

Maggi was lying on the bed, spread eagle. Her eyes were shut tightly as she made the blue dildo disappear between her legs. She gasped as she increased her tempo. I was mesmerized by the way she was fucking herself into a frenzy with her hands moving furiously. I felt a bugle in my pants.

"En… En... En..." she moaned as she shook her head from side to side, deep in concentration.

Then I noticed she started to jerk and inhale more deeply. "She must be having her orgasm," I thought to myself as she started to shiver. What happened next took my by surprise.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1