The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Tigermen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casanova2005 View Post
Anyone tried a local by the name of Joanne at Katong Roxy Square? I went to her quite often too....I think now she quit already.
Yup.. she works alone
Old 19-06-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those were the days...trip down memory lane!

Reading through this thread makes me missed the good old days. It also make me realised how old I am 😁
Old 19-06-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
greasebee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
My fav is Cecelia, hot milf type. Don't know where she go liao.

Lilian think saw her before in People's Park, looks very old already.
Nevermind, we are also old liao! Ha! Ha! Yes, some kind of health product shop as some said. Lost contact after follow her sometime, maybe retired liao!
Old 19-06-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Bigcuriousboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasebee View Post
Ya! Chilli was good... Also my fav.. Wendy and Lillian...Can't have such Milf nowady😢. Any one know or any contact from them?
Yep....chilli and cecilia!!
The original milf commandos!!
🤣
Old 19-06-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Bigcuriousboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcuriousboy View Post
Do you guys remember another hidden gem?

Its in odeon katong shopping center. On the second floor..right inside towards the end. Can't remember the name of the HC but they had a couple of malay ml's and this gorgeous malaysian lady (again cannot remember name) who gave the most amazing sensuous massage followed with the most mind blowing sex!!!

That was in the early 90s. Then there were rumours that some of the ladies there were post-op trans. Dun know since i always went to the same ml and she felt real!!🤣🤣

Anyways...one of the best hidden gems in my mind. Wondered if any bro has any more stories of that place...and sorry for not remembering any names coz it's almost 30 yrs ago

No one knows....or remembers the name?
Wasted!!
Really have fond memories...
Old 19-06-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Is this the shophouse one? If yes I went before. Solid place
Yes, shop house.
Old 19-06-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
blurtoad000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Reading through this thread makes me missed the good old days. It also make me realised how old I am 😁
Haha. Same realisation too
Recalling the peak of my HC period was like 12-15 years back. Sigh.

Then the mode of operation changed to 81 and fragrance before the current condo model.

Wondering what will be the next “in” mode of operation. Lol.
Old 20-06-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 18
munchen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sun-setting industry .. sigh
Old 20-06-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 17
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurtoad000 View Post
Haha. Same realisation too
Recalling the peak of my HC period was like 12-15 years back. Sigh.

Then the mode of operation changed to 81 and fragrance before the current condo model.

Wondering what will be the next “in” mode of operation. Lol.
Indeed great memories bro.

But on the bright side, at least we can say we did enjoy this type of 'entertainment' which is now sadly defunct. The gentle door knock, thrill, SOP in service and anticipation (esp when being assigned to a new girl etc) were second to none.

There will be new modes of operation of course, but I think nothing can beat the gold old days of HCs in their pomp
Old 21-06-2020, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Casanova2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigermen View Post
Yup.. she works alone
Didn’t know she provide full service sia...only to her regulars. Don’t know why suddenly she close shop. Maybe kena tip off.
Old 21-06-2020, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 12
Madaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond repute

My fav place was the spa on the 5th floor of Cuppage plaza. It was called Pisa at stage. Think the name changed a few times. So many cute girls from Sg and My. Malays and Chinese. My fav were Rose (Sg Malay), a busty Malay (forget the name), Ginger (Sg) and Evon (My). Little fuck puppets with Ah Lian look. After becoming their regulars, skip the massage and action begins straight away haha. Evon would come in. Seeing me in just towel, she would remove it and blow me for a few minutes before leaving the room to get the condom. Sometimes when it was crowded, you can sit the nice TV room waiting for your turn. I ‘followed’ Ginger around for many years to whichever place she worked at. Those were the days....
Old 21-06-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaboutmalays View Post
My fav place was the spa on the 5th floor of Cuppage plaza. It was called Pisa at stage. Think the name changed a few times. So many cute girls from Sg and My. Malays and Chinese. My fav were Rose (Sg Malay), a busty Malay (forget the name), Ginger (Sg) and Evon (My). Little fuck puppets with Ah Lian look. After becoming their regulars, skip the massage and action begins straight away haha. Evon would come in. Seeing me in just towel, she would remove it and blow me for a few minutes before leaving the room to get the condom. Sometimes when it was crowded, you can sit the nice TV room waiting for your turn. I ‘followed’ Ginger around for many years to whichever place she worked at. Those were the days....
Melissa and rainbow were my favourites.
Old 21-06-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaboutmalays View Post
My fav place was the spa on the 5th floor of Cuppage plaza. It was called Pisa at stage. I ‘followed’ Ginger around for many years to whichever place she worked at. Those were the days....
Ginger is still in this line, she has a thread in the local FL section.
Old 21-06-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
Ginger is still in this line, she has a thread in the local FL section.
She is the petite lady with lots of tattoos?
Old 21-06-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
She is the petite lady with lots of tattoos?
Ginger has tattoos but will not describe as alot, petite SG chinese milf.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1