The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
Reward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish for active wear (yoga wear, sports bra etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by septeal View Post
Awesome pic bro
Old 17-11-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
3fingersalute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yoga wear is sexy!!
Old 17-11-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3fingersalute View Post
Yoga wear is sexy!!
Any FL wear yoga pants?
Old 19-11-2020, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by prepaidcard3821 View Post
I would have went down and join in the exercise
Lmao just saw this. she’s a fren of mine with some interesting memories. cos I rmbed she posted an Instagram of herself same attire same shit. That’s the place she used to exercise too. ( went w her b4) I used to gym with her back then when I was a fit fuck. Now cos Studying , didn’t really gym much. Man I recall we used to support each other here and there. Especially supporting her for pull-ups , touch her film ass ooo

And we went to Taiwan before 3 years ago... wanna hear a nice story? Hehe
Old 19-11-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetYourFapper View Post
Lmao just saw this. she’s a fren of mine with some interesting memories. cos I rmbed she posted an Instagram of herself same attire same shit. That’s the place she used to exercise too. ( went w her b4) I used to gym with her back then when I was a fit fuck. Now cos Studying , didn’t really gym much. Man I recall we used to support each other here and there. Especially supporting her for pull-ups , touch her film ass ooo

And we went to Taiwan before 3 years ago... wanna hear a nice story? Hehe
Yes pls! Do share your story.
Old 19-11-2020, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Yes pls! Do share your story.
Ok I double check alrdy. The fren of mine has almost similar body / height as that picture but not her.

So let me share this true short story, pardon my English, thanks.

So right after we ( 3 of us, 2 girls and me) gym at ToaPayoh, we went to eat at the fork spoon idk the kopitiam name and suddenly another girl (23) said she gtg back to Taiwan to visit her aunt or smth in 3 weeks time. So i ( 21 back then ) said wow ok have fun man I wanna visit that place again. The hot girl ( 23) said why not let’s go as a clique for like a week if free. I’m like ‘ bruh u srs tf ‘ cos we all just normal frens not say that really close

Then well another of my guy fren (21) also going to Taiwan to visit his grandma which is about 2.5 weeks later so we planned like to meet each other somewhere in Taiwan for like a meal.

3 weeks past well damn I’m in the airport with her ready to fly off for 5 days. Was actually abit awkward but I supposed we both try to make it less awkward uh. So reached there checked in and all I’m like ‘ are we gonna have 2 rooms or smth ‘ then she’s like ‘ u ok with a room 2 single bed? Save $ ‘ I’m like ‘ yea sure why not ‘ and yeap. We toh on our bed for the first night and yea went to eat and jalanjalan. Nth really happen. I just know that when she is sleeping damn she’s hot af. Not like some girls sleep until fking ugly to see.

Day 2 we went jalan jalan again and afterward reaching back I was like ‘ yo I’m gonna gym and swim man wanna come ‘ and she’s like ‘ yeap I was gonna ask u ‘ and she just took her top off in front of me. Damn That tight black sports bra ( she’s the type that wear sports bra ) and I’m like ‘ woahhh toilet there leh ‘ she’s like ‘ aiya don’t act u never see before, u a swimmer right ‘ ‘ lmao fk u let’s go ‘

After the gym session man I’m all hard. Seeing her squats and all with that tights and her ass really 1x good one. Once we reached back I told her I shower first since u girl u shower so long + idw see ur long hairs everywhere. So I showered ( I didn’t lock the door )) to see if she will play punk and wtf she did ) I was actually quite hard when showering like 1min in then she came in and ‘ WOAHHH shit urs like kinda long for u ‘ I think that’s the exact words??

Tbh I was all paiseh and shit while super horny I like ‘ yo fk man get out LOL ‘ and guess wtf? She just took off her bra and tights and went into the shower w me. First time I ever see a super solid fitness lady naked infront of me.

Time to go, next story will update again.
Old 19-11-2020, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Uppz bro for Taiwan story !
Old 30-11-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Was at Casurina Curry house for lunch over the wkend with the family. We sat inside and from our tbl I saw that there was a gp of 4 seated outside: 2 ladies and 2 gentlemen. One of the ladies was only in a sports bra and short tights. Maybe after hiking the lower/upper pierce reservoir then have a meal. Wanted to snap a pic but too obvious thus just beo twds that direction every now and then.
Old 30-11-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
siaoded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this like buay pai eh
Old 30-11-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

You all are so lucky. Jealous.
Old 05-12-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Many girls start to pick up exercising at home this year. My 2 SILs in their 20s start to wear more sexy at home too often in their sports bra and tights exercising at home. Turns me on every time I see them in their active wear.
Old 05-12-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Many girls start to pick up exercising at home this year. My 2 SILs in their 20s start to wear more sexy at home too often in their sports bra and tights exercising at home. Turns me on every time I see them in their active wear.

This morning during my runs there was this female in tights to just below mid thigh and in sports bra in front of me and her pace and mine was abt the same thus for quite a distance I was abt 8 metres behind her. Even when I was going to finish my 10k somehow I still felt I cld continue!!!!
Old 05-12-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post

Jio them out. Hehe.
Old 05-12-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
sopmaytwo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetYourFapper View Post
Tbh I was all paiseh and shit while super horny I like ‘ yo fk man get out LOL ‘ and guess wtf? She just took off her bra and tights and went into the shower w me. First time I ever see a super solid fitness lady naked infront of me.

Time to go, next story will update again.
So both of you shower together only, and nothing else?
Old 06-12-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by poongko View Post
Jio them out. Hehe.
Jio them out for?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1