The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 30-11-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 9
ForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Kovan massage

Replied more bros on B*! Do post FR if you go.
Old 30-11-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Anyway there is alot of 50 dollars shop.. but nowaday mostly will up to 58 and 68 le.. I hear from some ml alot my area told me.. now time to earn lah.. seem all cannot go geylang.. 😂
agree, no more $50 good cheap fuck, need to pay more for lousy release.

if GL re-open, more bros will support them

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 30-11-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 10
wanted900 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanted900 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanted900 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanted900 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mind ctc? Thanks
Old 30-11-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by froanii88 View Post
been to **vy spa twice now, kena carrot at entrance and no gq both times. any bro got diff experience? massage still not too bad
Dun waste your time & $$$ on Envy spa. The masseuses will tell u that if you dun opt for $88 p massage, they will not massage your inner thighs, abs and butt. They said this is the instruction given by their PRC boss.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-11-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Dun waste your time & $$$ on Envy spa. The masseuses will tell u that if you dun opt for $88 p massage, they will not massage your inner thighs, abs and butt. They said this is the instruction given by their PRC boss.
when i see the prostate shit or 保养,or ML expect more to touch them, i stay far far away.

Unless they can rub better than myself, i consider the 50sgd worth paying
Old 01-12-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15516 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
when i see the prostate shit or 保养,or ML expect more to touch them, i stay far far away.

Unless they can rub better than myself, i consider the 50sgd worth paying
Good...stay resolute.
Old 01-12-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
strikz2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

After many years of lurking in this forum, i decided to post a review since i stayed in this area and wanted to give back to this forum

I just went last weekend, didn’t ask the name of the girl who massaged me, took the $88 massage just to see what they would do, Massage-wise was not really hard or anything. just okay i guess.
As for the p-massage, it just involved a lot of ball fondling and playing around down there. No GQ was asked, maybe cause it was my first time and they were cautious.
Room environment could be better with some stains on the bed and the in-room toilet being completely flooded with water and some rubbish from previous customers which was kind of disgusting. They seem to be doing renovation either in the shop itself or the floor above which can be really disruptive to the atmosphere so take note.
Was given a $5 discount voucher for further visits, so may go back to try again after their renovations is over
Old 01-12-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikz2 View Post
After many years of lurking in this forum, i decided to post a review since i stayed in this area and wanted to give back to this forum

I just went last weekend, didn’t ask the name of the girl who massaged me, took the $88 massage just to see what they would do, Massage-wise was not really hard or anything. just okay i guess.
As for the p-massage, it just involved a lot of ball fondling and playing around down there. No GQ was asked, maybe cause it was my first time and they were cautious.
Room environment could be better with some stains on the bed and the in-room toilet being completely flooded with water and some rubbish from previous customers which was kind of disgusting. They seem to be doing renovation either in the shop itself or the floor above which can be really disruptive to the atmosphere so take note.
Was given a $5 discount voucher for further visits, so may go back to try again after their renovations is over
The $5 is a never ending trick they used and also to qualify u if u are first timer. If u use $5 mean got come before. After u use the $5 voucher for the session ends, they give u the next $5 to entice you come back, never ending path. Otherwise I find this place expensive. I did not rtm after regular left

Last edited by sibeinerd; 01-12-2020 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 01-12-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Dun waste money.. anyway look at the thread will tell u those more worth.. dunno u try near Jalan Kayu one.. if no try there better..
Old 01-12-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

bro it’s interesting that you went to e*** spa and even consider rtm.

if you check the voucher, should have the name of the girl stated on the voucher.
this place don’t have much positive reviews and you might be better off hunting for treasures elsewhere.
Old 01-12-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro539 View Post
bro it’s interesting that you went to e*** spa and even consider rtm.

if you check the voucher, should have the name of the girl stated on the voucher.
this place don’t have much positive reviews and you might be better off hunting for treasures elsewhere.
I stay nearby and always walk pass the shop on my way home, that shop has been there for several years already, so i assumed there was some standard to it. all in all i felt it was so-so, was it expensive? yes, but at least i had an okay massage out of it i guess, and the girl was there massaging for the entire time,instead of some other shops where they stop 40mins into the massage or whatever. Anyway I was also curious to see if the reviews were as bad as everybody said.
Old 01-12-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I stay nearby and always walk pass the shop on my way home, that shop has been there for several years already, so i assumed there was some standard to it. all in all i felt it was so-so, was it expensive? yes, but at least i had an okay massage out of it i guess, and the girl was there massaging for the entire time,instead of some other shops where they stop 40mins into the massage or whatever. Anyway I was also curious to see if the reviews were as bad as everybody said.
I can introd u better massage shop around lor
Old 01-12-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
I can introd u better massage shop around lor
which one? the ones at japan kayu? I heard about them, haven’t been there yet
Old 01-12-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
which one? the ones at japan kayu? I heard about them, haven’t been there yet
Ya around the area.. quite nice de.. u can try.. if u like gd massage also..
Old 01-12-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
agree, no more $50 good cheap fuck, need to pay more for lousy release.

if GL re-open, more bros will support them
Ya alot ppl waiting for the opening lor..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1