The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
those 1994 batch have arrived on our shores already... cheong ah...
Xiao Mei Mei
Old 30-09-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Herich is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHerich is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Quote:
those 1994 batch have arrived on our shores already... cheong ah...
Hahaha. Grateful that I have been having fun with 23 year olds every year!!.
Old 01-10-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
Bighearts deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBighearts deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, it is true that there are 2 WLs (double fly) in one service available and allow in Geylang houses?
Old 01-10-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

depends on the WLs
Old 02-10-2016, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Don't park your car in the backlanes of Geylang. I did it once. Then I went for a girl. Had fun with her. When I returned to my car, there was a parking ticket on it. It was a deserted backlane late at night. I had to take a lot of leave to intercept the postman when he came to my house, until I received the LTA summons letter. My wife and I drive the same car. She might open the letter. I paid the fine. I never park in Geylang again.
Old 02-10-2016, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Don't park your car in the backlanes of Geylang. I did it once. Then I went for a girl. Had fun with her. When I returned to my car, there was a parking ticket on it. It was a deserted backlane late at night. I had to take a lot of leave to intercept the postman when he came to my house, until I received the LTA summons letter. My wife and I drive the same car. She might open the letter. I paid the fine. I never park in Geylang again.
Good advice. Always go to the legal joints with car park lots in front of their houses. Lots of houses have them
Old 02-10-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
bro how come parking ticket you have to wait for letter, you can pay the fine at any AXS kiosk...
Old 02-10-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi HonkyTonkyMan. When that happened, things were not so advanced. Better still, don't park anywhere in Geylang.
Old 02-10-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Quote:
Best to park @ MSCP Old Airport Road then walk over or take cab over

ERP car park doesn't have expired coupons kenna summons problem

Or else kenna fine for expired coupon same story again
Old 03-10-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Apart from 1669, 2041, 1649 and 1612, could someone update which house has new girls?

Thanks!
Old 03-10-2016, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7603 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

1606A, 1639 (new gal not yet start work), 1431
Old 03-10-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1803 has 4 newbies, 3 of them starting work today.

Quote:
Apart from 1669, 2041, 1649 and 1612, could someone update which house has new girls?

Thanks!
Old 04-10-2016, 04:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 0
Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Latest News Of The Impending Disapperance Of House 1803,05,09,17/19 due to relocation as the Lanlords have ceased the rental agreements to the stretch of Lor 18 Legal Houses.

Due to the impending disappearance of the Lor 18 Odd Number Legal Houses everyone of the OKT Erators was frantically looking out for New Premises to moved to. We will see many moving out to units that were abandoned due to licence revoked 1856, previous OKT retired etc will once again be active again.
Many of the gals in this Lorong have gone back and some others have move to other houses. Many had decided to return home as a result, Legal Geylang maybe short of gals temporary as the new gals approval passes that was assigned to these houses were kept on hold until further notice. OMG
Some Houses like 1809 were even left with no house gals as their Ang Pai gals all left spore ( LeLe , QiQi & XiaoXiao )a pity. 1803 some 6 New gals started work yesterday. Anyone else have more Juicy news to share plz do so here.
Cheers Happy Reading..... Upped Rep points if you find these news interesting & current. Cheers!

Warm Regards
Honestkeith
Old 04-10-2016, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

Yes, what a pity. I heard from one of the girls in 1809 last week that their house is closing....and I am like no way. Guess is the truth then! This girl has since gone back to China....will miss her!!
Old 04-10-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Best to park @ MSCP Old Airport Road then walk over or take cab over

ERP car park doesn't have expired coupons kenna summons problem

Or else kenna fine for expired coupon same story again
i usually park at the old badminton hall. If you are lucky, you'll get to see some hot ladies finishing their yoga lessons.

I love yoga pants

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1