The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2014, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Hahaha. The baby boy must like wearing Levi's and CK jeans lor, since he got the best genes.

I don't mind creampie for ggdick to lick lo. Let me cuckold him.
Wa......The ah gua gugudickwawa still not giving up making post huh...damn cheapskate Singapore pussy boy....nothing better to do.....
Old 10-12-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My buddy kena h1v fr sweet sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Wa......The ah gua gugudickwawa still not giving up making post huh...damn cheapskate Singapore pussy boy....nothing better to do.....
Old 12-12-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Cherry(1649)

Many tks for yr genuine no agenda sharing of this shiokolicious newbie gem buddy!

upz for you

look fwd to more of yr contributions in the future mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-Lad View Post
Thanks bro! Any other recommendations for SYT?[/QUOTE

Cherry 1649
Quote:
from picture looks yummy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Busty? Comparable to any other SYT?

Can fight with angel and weilan?
Quote:
There's gona be one fair syt debuting from this hse
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Wonder if they will be cuter than syt Weilan and Angel..

now cutest and most innocent syt in 1649 is weilan, will the newbies be the same or better?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
5 new girls in L16H49 starting work on Monday, 1 December
Old 23-12-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
supertopgun is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro can share more insight, haha let me tell u all this Chu Lian I have already up her 2 times, pussy is really wet, no need to use KY, unlike Money and Wu Yue need to put GAO GAO some more 2 time KY during the whole session...

The third time really unlucky, go for Chu Lian again but busy, left Wu Yue sitting there, since she smile at me so just give it a shot again as there is no other girl left, she has been here for 1 yr, over heard other bro ask her, she going to stay here for another year, this time she has learn new tricks, half way through about 15 mins fucking session, she use her hand and press my cock wanted me to shoot out fast... Haha I manage to stop and lock her 2 hand to the top of her head... As usual she show me fucking chee buy face totally different when she was outside smiling at me ... because I fuck her about 40 mins... !!

Worst this time after up Wu Yue, the next day fall sick with high fever and the 2nd day my cock get supper swollen, quickly go and see doctor give me heavy duty antibiotic for 5 days... Luckily recovered, not sure if it is STD virus from her mouth or pussy... Bro really scare now !!
Old 25-12-2014, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Sooner or later this clown will be like that fella who made false & vicious allegation on Fei Fei @ 1809 the last time ... That is, he will be banned in GL as well ultimately ... Most of the OKTs in GL CAT150 are made aware of the last vicious alllegation on Fei Fei by her boss (from 1809) and in fact her boss reported the incident to AV to protect his and his WL interest just in case of "backlash" ... Hence, most of the OKTs in GL will not welcome him. All OKTs know how he looks like, his background and what car he drives as 1809 OKT has already disseminated the info to them all ... Just because he fancies one recently retired WL from 1809, that doesn't mean he can help her to take revenge against Yi Yi, Tina and Fei Fei ... He has not only viciously attacked Fei Fei and jeopardised her rice-bowl as a result but also wrote fake negative FR on Tina in the past using clones ... Atrocious! Bad karma will haunt these two evil fellas in the future ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 29-12-2014 at 11:41 PM.
Old 25-12-2014, 07:50 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Sooner or later this clown will be like that fella who made false & vicious allegation on Fei Fei @ 1809 the last time ... That is, he will be banned in GL as well ultimately ... Most of the OKTs in GL CAT150 are made aware of the last vicious alllegation on Fei Fei by her boss (from 1809) and in fact her boss reported the incident to AV to protect his and his WL interest just in case of "backlash" ... Hence, most of the OKTs in GL will not welcome him. All OKTs know how he looks like, his background and what car he drives as 1809 OKT has already disseminated the info to them all ... Just because he fancies one recently retired WL from 1809, that does means he can help her to take revenge against Yi Yi, Tina and Fei Fei ... He not only viciously attacked Fei Fei but he also wrote fake FR on Tina in the past using clones ... Atrocious! Bad karma will haunt these two evil fellas in the future ...
I heard that wl was asked to leave bcoz of this
Old 25-12-2014, 10:53 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
I heard that wl was asked to leave bcoz of this
Well, bro ... If you wanna know more as to why this evil fella did that, what was his primary agenda, who actually is this fella and his main nick in SBF, you can ask 1809's OKT or some OKTs who are well connected ... A bloke in L1809 thread also mentioned "something" about him ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-12-2014, 12:11 AM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well, bro ... If you wanna know more as to why this evil fella did that, what was his primary agenda, who actually is this fella and his main nick in SBF, you can ask 1809's OKT or some OKTs who are well connected ... A bloke in L1809 thread also mentioned "something" about him ...
ic...I guess the wl also at fault, if not wont be asked to leave then?
Old 26-12-2014, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 17
acid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sooner or later this clown will be like that fella who made false & vicious allegation on Fei Fei @ 1809 the last time ... That is, he will be banned in GL as well ultimately ... Most of the OKTs in GL CAT150 are made aware of the last vicious alllegation on Fei Fei by her boss (from 1809) and in fact her boss reported the incident to AV to protect his and his WL interest just in case of "backlash" ... Hence, most of the OKTs in GL will not welcome him. All OKTs know how he looks like, his background and what car he drives as 1809 OKT has already disseminated the info to them all ... Just because he fancies one recently retired WL from 1809, that doesn't mean he can help her to take revenge against Yi Yi, Tina and Fei Fei ... He not only viciously attacked Fei Fei but he also wrote fake negative FR on Tina in the past using clones ... Atrocious! Bad karma will haunt these two evil fellas in the future ...
Bro max priest
In the first place you might want to check why tis samsters want to say something about this house instead of other houses, you are probably mislead by some regular from tis house tat self-acclaim he is a doc, btw its also from tis regular tat i know how you looked like, wat car you drive and even heard of some of ur stories which i dont tink its gd to reveal as i believe everyone has a agenda for treating a wl gd or bad and tat is of no concern with me, in any case the samster tat is creating all tis trouble just heed my words you will suffer the same retribution in time.
Old 26-12-2014, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_rxz View Post
Bro max priest
In the first place you might want to check why tis samsters want to say something about this house instead of other houses, you are probably mislead by some regular from tis house tat self-acclaim he is a doc, btw its also from tis regular tat i know how you looked like, wat car you drive and even heard of some of ur stories which i dont tink its gd to reveal as i believe everyone has a agenda for treating a wl gd or bad and tat is of no concern with me, in any case the samster tat is creating all tis trouble just heed my words you will suffer the same retribution in time.
Well, bro ... "I may not know who you are", whether you're a clone or not, I leave it to you to tell us ... I remember you added oil to fire re a negative FR on Tina, which was posted by a clone (see your post below regarding your response to a FR on Tina) ... ... but I would like to set the record straight ... I have no agenda on Fei Fei ... If you're skeptical, you can check with her if I've demanded anything from her ... I was merely helping a damsel in distress ... She has no way to defense herself in SBF ... I was only giving her a helping hand ... Believe it or not ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_rxz View Post
Bro really so jialat mei, i have nvr look for her before but honestly if given a choice i also will not bonk her cause she have the attitude face & expression like ppl owe her money, turn off already not to even talk about bonking her, rather spend the money on newbies.
BTW, if you see me in person, you prolly would not be able to recognise me as the photo that the WL disseminated to her "darling" GL punter (who is also a SBF member) is not me and I know this "fella" used it as his avatar pic of one of his clones ... I wasn't worry because that guy in the pic is not me. If he is really me, I would have taken action legally (even though he defaced it) ... Bwahahahaha ... I know very well who is this WL (recently retired) who disseminated this pic and assumed that the pic was me but it was not ... Bwahahaha ...

And, I did not hear the story from the so-called Doc you mentioned here ... I heard the story from the horse mouth (i.e. 1809 OKT) and from another OKT nearby ... Hahahaha ...

Anyway, my previous post is not directing at "you" and/or "him" ... I am merely using this example to warn this fella, supertopgun from creating trouble ...

Coming to think about it, why are you getting anxious and excited when I brought up this issue here? Are you actually his clone??

Merry XMAS and Cheers!

Last edited by max_priest; 26-12-2014 at 05:52 PM.
Old 26-12-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
ic...I guess the wl also at fault, if not wont be asked to leave then?
I suggest you verify this from 1809 OKT and/or some other well-connected OKTs ... The words from the horse mouth is certainly more accurate ... Perhaps you might also wanna check with Fei Fei when you visit her the next time ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 26-12-2014 at 05:50 PM.
Old 26-12-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 17
acid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Well, bro ... "I may not know who you are", whether you're a clone or not, I leave it to you to tell us ... I remember you added oil to fire re a negative FR on Tina, which was posted by a clone (see your post below regarding your response to a FR on Tina) ... ... but I would like to set the record straight ... I have no agenda on Fei Fei ... If you're skeptical, you can check with her if I've demanded anything from her ... I was merely helping a damsel in distress ... She has no way to defense herself in SBF ... I was only giving her a helping hand ... Believe it or not ...

BTW, if you see me in person, you prolly would not be able to recognise me as the photo that the WL disseminated to her "darling" GL punter (who is also a SBF member) is not me and I know this fella used it as his avatar pic of one of his clones ... I wasn't worry because that guy in the pic is not me. If he is really me, I would have taken action legally (even though he defaced it) ... Bwahahahaha ... I know very well who is this WL (recently retired) who assumed that the pic was me but it was not ... Bwahahaha ...

And, I did not hear the story from the so-called Doc you mentioned here ... I heard the story from the horse mouth (i.e. 1809 OKT) and from another OKT nearby ... Hahahaha ...

Anyway, my previous post is not directing at "you" and/or "him" ... I am merely using this example to warn this fella, supertopgun from creating trouble ...

Merry XMAS and Cheers!
Bro max priest

I am not a clone in any case the fr i posted is based on my true experience in which after seeing tina sulky face i spend my money on doing anna instead.

The okt would not have feud wif tat samster if it isn't due to some dog causing discord, wat i just feel is when ppl help promote the house no thks is given but when someone bad mouth kanna tio banned, who hasn't encounter a bad bonk or have problems wif okt, garrick also not a gd temper guy i believe some samsters dont like him too but garrick also nvr go to tis extent.

I just dont feel rite to be at the mercy of okts and wls when we are using our hard earned money to have a gd bonk but whereas tis okts buying luxury cars and properties earning wls money and most wls earning our money also to buy properties in china or feed their bf and we samsters fight over each other on protecting wls.

Purpose of this gl thread should be sharing fr and up to individual to judge the wls standards just my thoughts.

Anyway i also not directing anything at you too bro max

Cheers
Old 26-12-2014, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 20
rockhard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiyo why all these bickering? Relax and move on! We are all in GL to enjoy our bonks.

Dont let people gloat over this, take popcorn out and enjoy free shows.

Just my 2cents.
Old 26-12-2014, 06:45 PM

Quote:
I suggest you verify this from 1809 OKT and/or some other well-connected OKTs ... The words from the horse mouth is certainly more accurate ... Perhaps you might also wanna check with Fei Fei when you visit her the next time ...
I don't talk to okts, once a while being forced to listened to them. I don't go n dig info from wl too, not my style either, however wls will just gossip n I just listen. That is what she told me actually no need to go down personally to check but, should I verify? What for as infos from any parties may not be true as they could be hidden agendas behind. So I just relax n listen can liao
Old 31-12-2014, 09:56 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 0
Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

UPDATES ON THE LATEST BATCH OF NEWBIES DEBUTING DEC AND JAN

Dear Bros

Anyone who have been spending time and money checking out the newbies and care to share with fellow samsters do list those goodies WL you think worth for Bros to check them out and also have an enjoyable bonk before the New Year come along. I would be making a trip down today to check up some Newbies any kind soul Bros care to contribute which house I should go visit???
Any suggestions from fellow Bros would be greatly appreciated especially so if a particular house or WL is mentioned to go for a nice bonk to welcome the New Year. It's the festive season Bros do be generous , do give and share in the spirit of abundance. Cheers! 2015

Warmest Regards
Honeststeve

Last edited by Honestkeith; 02-01-2015 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Wrong spelling
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1