The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 08-11-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
You all still wasting money in OT ah?
Having a wife or gf more waste money. No guarantee can fuck. No fuck also must give money. After divorce also must give money and ex wife can fuck other men. Hookers guarantee get fuck if pay money. Only good fuck or bad fuck only.
Old 08-11-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
that is why some online fls more value for money
even if we have to book in advance for time slot for online fl it is still better value for money than orchard towers
like i said in my earlier posts orchard towers is expensive ,most if not all girls allow maximum 30 mins and it is meant more for ang moh mat salleh market
saw a post somewhere someone mention if exceed 30 mins the girl will need to top up to their boss, dun know real or not.
Old 08-11-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
most of them married to singaporean husbands
ivy told me not to call her after 1am, every night she goes home to see her husband in bishan
their husband close one eye to them giving FJ to customers everyday ? seriously dun tell me they not aware.
Old 08-11-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
Having a wife or gf more waste money. No guarantee can fuck. No fuck also must give money. After divorce also must give money and ex wife can fuck other men. Hookers guarantee get fuck if pay money. Only good fuck or bad fuck only.
can fuck after sometime will also feel sian liao see the same body everytime.
Old 08-11-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
that is why some online fls more value for money
even if we have to book in advance for time slot for online fl it is still better value for money than orchard towers
like i said in my earlier posts orchard towers is expensive ,most if not all girls allow maximum 30 mins and it is meant more for ang moh mat salleh market
but online FL also a lot of horror stories. if wan quality time, need at least 250-300 also ?
Old 08-11-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any review of Crystal Aroma at level 3
Old 08-11-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 6
Smarty3040 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmarty3040 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmarty3040 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros,
Noticed a syt, probably late 20s in shop 16 (as per the chart in earlier posts). Was looking gorgeous in white dress and not wearing any mask most of the times. Looking for more details of her, name, service etc. Any bros who got service from her kindly share your experience, or pm me. There was one more girl also in the same shop.
Old 08-11-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

how much you all pay for FJ in OT and duration you all get for a quick job?
Old 08-11-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
saw a post somewhere someone mention if exceed 30 mins the girl will need to top up to their boss, dun know real or not.
Yes it is real. Once the session exceed the 30 mins the girl phone ring non stop .i have experienced this myself. There are cctvs installed inside every shop.the girls boss just sit at home and watch the cctv to monitor the girls😁😀
Old 08-11-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noMoney4Sex View Post
how much you all pay for FJ in OT and duration you all get for a quick job?
According to most of the ot girls the market rate is 200 singapore dollars if you want good service from them😉
Old 08-11-2020, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
their husband close one eye to them giving FJ to customers everyday ? seriously dun tell me they not aware.
I mean the husbands dun mind as long as the wife give their earnings to the husbands for safe keeping.in this modern era traditional values are eroded.money has become the most important thing in peoples lives😨
Old 08-11-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Smarty3040;20312949]Hi bros,
Noticed a syt, probably late 20s in shop 16 (as per the chart in earlier posts). Was looking gorgeous in white dress and not wearing any mask most of the times. Looking for more details of her, name, service etc. Any bros who got service from her kindly share your experience, or pm me. There was one more girl also in the same shop.[/QUyOTE]yThe girl is a prc.talked to her before.she wanted 150 for fj. She has a slim small body.her partner in the shop wearing a black low cut dress.she got slightly bigger boobs
Old 08-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
Can I ask which is her shop bro?
Viet may shop 3rd floor end corner.level 3 she got the biggest boobs at level 3. Of course mary still no 1 of the whole orchard towers😁
Old 08-11-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Is Ivy the Cambodian girl at level 2? Just did her on Friday. Curious also if they have husbands and how they hide it from them
98 per cent of the girls are using 2 sim cards. One sim card for her husband to contact her.the other sim card for her to contact customers😁😀 if you visit ot girls often you will notice certain tell tale signs they have husbands and kids😉 come on bro it is so obvious to see if you visit the same girl many times😄
Old 09-11-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 5
chess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
this is true. well said bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1