The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 13
kirokiro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykirokiro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Post Unexpectedly new fun

Disclaimer: Being on SBF for awhile but finally got the chance to be active here, first time writing my story so pardon me if my composition is bad. Real life story for the ones reading!

Just as I thought my world collapsed, unexpectedly invited myself to a new world

So being in a romantic and fun relationship for nearly 3 and a half years, nearly wanted to settle down and get married. Real pretty and decent girl would give 8/10, body not fantastic but its great, with her great looking features, her gentleness towards me and my parents and the way she does the household chores and taking care of me, the way she does me on bed and outside and being a wild girl, I got to say I had myself a great catch to have a girl with so much great aspects (sure got cons la but look on the bright side there's more pro's). Then things happened during the start of this year, a guy came by and she's starting to keep a distant from me, the guy well much better in all ways than I am, took my trophy on the very same period where the ditch rate is pretty high, lock down Phase 1 . Took only a good 4 months to ditch every that we have in the last 3 and a half years. Being the emotional me, cry la punch wall la simi also got and drinking till i'm dead drunk at night. Early May period is where I really thought I lost everything and being at the lowest point of my life and did thought of suicide and stuffs.

After a good 1 week of weeping and being disabled(cause i'm drinking day till night) I had entirely nothing better to do and thus went onto forums looking for a good special massage as I wanted someone to somehow touch and "care" for me. Found this little gem on the forums, contacted her for rates and available timings and flew down straight. Reached and parked my car inside her apartment, drank another sip of beer and made my way up and i'm probably about 30% drunk. Didn't knock but texted her i'm at the staircase level of her apartment(standard SOP) Got a text from her to walk in right now and the door is unlocked, BOY OH BOY she's in what I call my favorite "birthday suit". Thin material white cotton singlet that you can see her perky nipples protruding, the openings on the sides of the singlets and pretty big, showing you her body and some of her side boobs yet covering the nipples and a deep v neck showing her cleavage, a white laced shortest FBT style pants I've ever seen. Its like showing you but not gonna show you everything and tempting you, show you a bit but don't want show you everything. Oh and she's really white but not till the extend of pale, skinny body and skinny legs at probably 165cm and with probably C tits and looks of maybe 6/10? Those china xmm gf style. Proceeded into the room greeted by a red mattress queen size bed and red lighting ambience. Stripped and layed on the bed and she proceeded to massage.

Got words Restrictions...
To Be Continued......
Old 30-11-2020, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Unexpectedly new fun

Uppz. Do continue......😄
Old 30-11-2020, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
GongTeeMai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro. Camping...
Old 30-11-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

kirokiro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykirokiro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Continuation

During the massage, it was all about crazy temptations when I keep taking a few peeps, the butt crack and inside the shirt, trying so damn hard to see what she's showing but not showing everything. Started talking a bit and then I talked about my break up that I recently went through, then immediately my little bro went soft without much feel anymore. During the massage its more of a counselling session since she said she been through it before, I couldn't erect during the entire massage session after saying my story, told her to take off her top and probably i'll be able to get some erection but sadly rejected as it was already stated, a massage a hj but no autoroaming and not gonna go topless nor bottomless. So sadly ended the massage without any HJ other than talking a whole loads of story and really getting to know each other and had to go for a shower(she used lots of oil and really tried to get my standing but sadly for me.......).

Went into the shower room and sighing my way while going in, was smoking inside while drenching my oily body inside the hot shower, eyes closed head looking down, both hands on the wall while holding my cigg with my butt facing the door. 1 minute later guess what, she came into the shower(door wasn't closed) and she was still dressed... one hand patting on my back and one hand stroking my back. Said nothing and gave her a smile as its was pretty comforting for me. After smiling back at me, she closed the water taps, took some soap and applied for me, washed my whole body top to bottom, while rubbing my body and going behind me, i felt her finger carressing my butt, using one finger slowly going down into my butt crack, rimming my butt hole gently and then the other hand came, sliding from my butt to my balls and onto my little bro and this time its totally different feeling. One hand with one finger slowly caressing my butt and rimming my butt hole and pressing in between my balls and butt hole(you guys know which spot i'm talking about) then the other hand slowly stroking my dick in a beautiful and slow motion, sometimes grabbing and stroking hard and sometime grabbing it softly, pinching the head of my bro with two fingers and and circling the tips of the head in slow circular motion, finally gotten my little bro attention and it was erecting! Happy to see that i'm finally erected, she gotten up and came infront of me, now with the hands grabbing my little bro pushing her hands on her vagina and putting my little bro under her vagina as if i'm screwing her.

Lai liao words restriction again, go next post please....
Old 30-11-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Continuing again due to words restrictions..

And there she goes moving her hips front and back with both her hands still grabbing my dick, stroking it along with her hips movement, commanded me to look at her but said I'm not allowed to touch her, pulling down a v neck slightly lower showing me nearly 90% of her assets but yet still covering the nipples. Started moaning while stroking me, saying in Chinese soft and seducive tone " my husband I want your cum". Made me went up to cloud 9! Almost at the point of finish line, she turned her back on me, push her butt on me and continue stroking my dick under her vagina(she's using both hands to stroke but my dick wasn't really touching her vagina), tilting her head up looking at me and giving the seducing look while letting out soft moans, finally shooted my load and she immediately squatted and released my load on her boobs. And since I unloaded on her boobs, I tried touching her boobs and guess what? REJECTED AGAIN.

Cleaned me up and she went out to get tissue to wipe my load off her. So before I opened the door and make my way, asked her out if she wants dinner since we could hold conversations, she said see how and gave me a peck on my face and said gently "scram" in chinese. Went down and was taking another smoke break before getting into the car, she messaged me and said dinner after 9pm she is ok and I replied i'll come and get her, she replied ok and asked for my wechat ID. After giving her my wechat ID, the very first message she sent.... was a picture. Smiling at the camera with one hand posing a twist on her mouth and another hand pulling her white thin singlet, exposing 95% of her boobs meat and the singlet is only covering her boobs in one line which covers her nipples too.... Along with a message saying in Chinese, see you tonight small boy (i'm only 26 and she's 28)

After driving off, it came to my mind that I am suppose to meet a girl Felicia for a drinking night session at her house.... So how ah......

****QUICK INTRO on Felicia! Met her through FB cause the guy who took my trophy ditched Felicia, in order to get together with my trophy, and we started talking when she wanted some answers. Then drinking sessions became... pretty interesting and fun sessions I must say.****

So...... Guess what I did?

To Be Continued......

Will try come back often to update my story guys! Do upz my points if you're enjoying my life stories
Old 30-11-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

First camper!
Great start!
Ups u!
Old 30-11-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

just find a baby from sugarbook and have fun on it, dun need always drink until sleep
Old 30-11-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirokiro View Post
..... Then things happened during the start of this year, a guy came by and she's starting to keep a distant from me, the guy well much better in all ways than I am, took my trophy on the very same period where the ditch rate is pretty high, lock down Phase 1 . Took only a good 4 months to ditch every that we have in the last 3 and a half years......
Wow Bro kirokiro, this guy is really some Speedy Gonzales! Wonder what he did to make your girl do a 180°? And so fast too!

Anyway this Circuit Breaker really break a lot of things. Really is thanks to the good people of Wuhan travelling all over the world, sharing their Covid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirokiro View Post
****QUICK INTRO on Felicia! Met her through FB cause the guy who took my trophy ditched Felicia, in order to get together with my trophy, and we started talking when she wanted some answers. Then drinking sessions became... pretty interesting and fun sessions I must say.****
Hell knows no fury like a woman scorned, Bro kirokiro!

If I read you correctly, you mean this Speedy Gonzales Guy dumped Felicia so that he could hook up with your girl, correct?

So Felicia should be quite good looking, right?? I mean if your girl is an 8/10, this girl should be at least a 7?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Grab Felicia bro!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 30-11-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice share bro, please continue.
Old 30-11-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Mexico1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping for more
Old 01-12-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Setting new campsite.

TS, please continue...

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 01-12-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
JinSuSeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting up tent...
Old 02-12-2020, 06:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

TS, carry on. Good start.
Old 02-12-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20023 / Power: 23
HRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond repute

interesting story bro. thanks for sharing.

Latest post search

Point exchange history

No exchange with clone accounts.
Old 02-12-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Dulien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story and hoping to read more !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1