The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 30-11-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
PiakPRC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hike View Post
While Wechat does have a People Nearby function, I am the one doing the adding most of the time .

While is is possible a DH is taken by your handsome profile, I tend to agree that they are probably scammers. Never send any money or buy any gift cards if you decide to play along...
Not sure also. She didn't ask me for any money or gift card. Just want to meet me up at the car park.
Old 30-11-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 17
=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Generally speaking, depending on the age, a girl is more attention focus whereas woman highly values respect. A girl most likely yearns to be adored by many however a woman most likely wants to be adored by one. A girl potentially uses her physical beauty as her currency and basis of value while a woman knows her worth is beyond her physicality. It boils down to which age group is your preference.
Old 30-11-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
The cost has already gone way over the roof! Especially the younger ones with good body. I got 2 contacts over the weekend and they asked me if i will give them tips and how much i will give. I said $100, and one of them replied me to go find other girls. The other one say at least $200!

I ended taking 2 blue Yusof and put on the back of my hand and projected xVideo.com on my TV on a Sunday afternoon.
Ya alot of broz spoilt mkt already the maids ask how much n give. I encountered 1 asking $300 for 2 hours. i tell her go fly kite. I spent that amt can find much more chio n good figured FLs or locals.
Old 30-11-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Please bros, when post photos of maids remember to mask out/blur out at least part of the face lah. A lot of white knights here leh n then they also here for earning money for family back home, dun sabo their job lah.
Old 30-11-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Congratulations! This is so far one of the best bods in this thread!
Yes I Do Agrees
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 30-11-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11763 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin4bkk View Post
lying low for a while and great to see this thread active and happening... have upped this babe few times... anyone else in this group? Willing to trade for chatty pinoys only

looks like L*****e from michat. tried to add her but no response.
Old 30-11-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Please bros, when post photos of maids remember to mask out/blur out at least part of the face lah. A lot of white knights here leh n then they also here for earning money for family back home, dun sabo their job lah.

No use one.. these idiots won't listen one.. anyway now i totally remove the head from any photos i post in future lol
Old 30-11-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

One qn to all experience bro. A maid not bad look, want $300 a month n be my gf. Every sunday tgt, holiday tgt n can call her anytime to check where she is. Worth it?
Old 30-11-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
One qn to all experience bro. A maid not bad look, want $300 a month n be my gf. Every sunday tgt, holiday tgt n can call her anytime to check where she is. Worth it?
Lol why not. Can go ur home help u clean also. Say ave. 5 times u meet her so each bang is $50. Good value hehehe

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 30-11-2020, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Lol why not. Can go ur home help u clean also. Say ave. 5 times u meet her so each bang is $50. Good value hehehe
Not bad ah dont kena scam can alr
Old 30-11-2020, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think not too bad a deal but men like us will not be satisfied with one pussy. Hence, why put all you eggs in one basket? Sometimes it is the hunting and going through the hard work that make the pussy fun to conquer! 😂😂😂
Old 30-11-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
looks like L*****e from michat. tried to add her but no response.
This one wanted $300 I declined her.
Old 30-11-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
thanks for sharing bro, they also have their way of exchange intel and get most of it from playing

That's right bro
Old 30-11-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
tell her you and your bro will take alt month to accommodate her and take care her hehe, dont eat every month la, late tasteless and boring also
Old 30-11-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edack View Post
That's right bro
thanks, up you
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1