The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Jennie

Old 26-11-2020, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
MTW esp the JB branch has become so commercialize. So is MY salon and the others opp the stadium. Place to flaunt your cars, watches and money. If you have time and money, can take turns to show off on rotation basis to buy dinner, karaoke or branded bags. Some of them are so spoilt with gifts that LV is nothing to them.
A lot of lao uncles and rich ah bengs keep throwing money at these gals. Spoil the market and make these MYMM think they are super-model quality

Sincere advice to bros here- dun waste your hard-earned money on these gals. There are much better ROI found elsewhere. Most of these MYMM also dun intend to stay in SG permanently. They usually have M'sian bf and plan to return to their country eventually
Old 26-11-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

Went to mtw at jb area, been there once few years back after reading the experience by bros here. But was service by an old auntie, so never go back again. Went again today because i was around the area and need a hair cut. Yet again an old auntie service me, when there are so many young ones around. Cut and wash is $41-$45 depending on the shampoo use. Asked me whether want hair spa around $50-$60, never took as old auntie no feel. In the end took the ear digging, total price came up to $60. But wash and cut still have head and shoulder massage still ok. Saw many young one popping up when new customers came in, maybe have appt. Don't intend to go back, later service by old auntie again.
Old 26-11-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leuor View Post
Went to mtw at jb area, been there once few years back after reading the experience by bros here. But was service by an old auntie, so never go back again. Went again today because i was around the area and need a hair cut. Yet again an old auntie service me, when there are so many young ones around. Cut and wash is $41-$45 depending on the shampoo use. Asked me whether want hair spa around $50-$60, never took as old auntie no feel. In the end took the ear digging, total price came up to $60. But wash and cut still have head and shoulder massage still ok. Saw many young one popping up when new customers came in, maybe have appt. Don't intend to go back, later service by old auntie again.
Kena old aunty still can cut and wash and dig ear. If give u SYT, think you will 落水low chui. Hahahha

Never mind lah, no love lost for u or the salon. Since u go down once eveyy few years. SYT oso become aunties. Next time go in and choose the gal.
Old 27-11-2020, 12:16 AM
Samster

leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Kena old aunty still can cut and wash and dig ear. If give u SYT, think you will 落水low chui. Hahahha

Never mind lah, no love lost for u or the salon. Since u go down once eveyy few years. SYT oso become aunties. Next time go in and choose the gal.
Haha went to cut hair so no problem with old aunty, if massage then another story. Never have my ear dig before, so wanted to give it a try when she asked.

Actually i went in thinking that i can choose. But when i told the receptionist i want to cut hair, they just say it is this number turn then assigned me to her. When i saw her walk out from the back of the shop, my heart sank a bit. Just suck thumb since i just want to cut hair that all.

From what i observed during the time i was there, no one cut hair all just do the hair spa or massage. It was so awkward for me, all the guys having hair spa or massage by young ones and i am the only one getting my hair cut and ear dig by an aunty. Maybe most of the ladies there don't cut hair, only do massage and hair spa (i assume). Might try the hair spa if ever i am in the area and need to wash hair, and see if it is those young ones. If i still kena aunty then it is a sign, no chemistry with mtw.
Old 27-11-2020, 03:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by leuor View Post
Might try the hair spa if ever i am in the area and need to wash hair, and see if it is those young ones. If i still kena aunty then it is a sign, no chemistry with mtw.
Nothing to do with chemistry. All the gals there work on a rotational basis, i.e. if there are 12 gals working today, they will take turns like A B C D etc to serve the next walk-in customer

Here's the catch- the pretty ones will usually have booking from the regulars. Like I will always book my fave gal in advance. Hence, the pretty ones will usually "skip" their turn as they are waiting for their bookings, leaving the old aunties more chance to serve walk-ins. So if u walk in randomly, chances that you will get assigned a auntie is higher.

Solution- If u see a gal that u like, just go up to the recep and ask for her name. The recep or the ladyboss will usually tell u her name and availability. If she is booked for next 1-2 hrs, then u can either wait for her or come back again next day with a booking for her.

Simple? Hope it solves your problem.
Old 27-11-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE/] Maybe most of the ladies there don't cut hair, only do massage and hair spa (i assume). Might try the hair spa if ever i am in the area and need to wash hair, and see if it is those young ones. If i still kena aunty then it is a sign, no chemistry with mtw.[/QUOTE]

I think it's fair for u to have this type of treatment since u r patronise once every few years. It is also fair for the next one in turn to serve you, pretty or aunty.

I didn't make appt at MTW bcos I don't care is she is pretty like Liu Yi Fei or not, I want a good massage and I don't intend to tips her. I got the pretty gals always. This is not chemistry, this is luck.

Who will go there for haircut but spa. So u will see more spa than cut other than those want to support his gfs there
Old 27-11-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Nothing to do with chemistry. All the gals there work on a rotational basis, i.e. if there are 12 gals working today, they will take turns like A B C D etc to serve the next walk-in customer

Here's the catch- the pretty ones will usually have booking from the regulars. Like I will always book my fave gal in advance. Hence, the pretty ones will usually "skip" their turn as they are waiting for their bookings, leaving the old aunties more chance to serve walk-ins. So if u walk in randomly, chances that you will get assigned a auntie is higher.

Solution- If u see a gal that u like, just go up to the recep and ask for her name. The recep or the ladyboss will usually tell u her name and availability. If she is booked for next 1-2 hrs, then u can either wait for her or come back again next day with a booking for her.

Simple? Hope it solves your problem.
Quote:
[QUOTE/] Maybe most of the ladies there don't cut hair, only do massage and hair spa (i assume). Might try the hair spa if ever i am in the area and need to wash hair, and see if it is those young ones. If i still kena aunty then it is a sign, no chemistry with mtw.
I think it's fair for u to have this type of treatment since u r patronise once every few years. It is also fair for the next one in turn to serve you, pretty or aunty.

I didn't make appt at MTW bcos I don't care is she is pretty like Liu Yi Fei or not, I want a good massage and I don't intend to tips her. I got the pretty gals always. This is not chemistry, this is luck.

Who will go there for haircut but spa. So u will see more spa than cut other than those want to support his gfs there[/QUOTE]

I agree. Not chemistry but luck, that what i mean. Thanks for the input, for someone who isn"t regular this treatment should be expected. Doubt i will go there mamy times too, still a good experience to understand how this work and whether it suit me.
Old 30-11-2020, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

My first 2 visit to LnD at lorong 19 was good with great service

My 3rd time i went to their lorong 30+ branh as its more convenient next to bus stop, unfortunately i encounter fuck up attitude there. Got 3 girls all average looking just hanging around the counter area but from their attitude and facial expression it was obvious none of them want to engage me.

The counter girl half heartedly ask if i got appointment... Knn cut hair also need appointment?.... Then she ask me what service i want. I told her i want to cut hair and she start to make phone call.

By then i already fed up with the attitude, if dun wan to serve me then fine i will leave. I left the shop and walk towards the lorong 19 branch where i usually get good attitude.

Along the way i saw a viet milf wear very sexy with alot of clevage, she was sitting outside a lorong 16 hair saloon, i cut hair there for only $8
Old 30-11-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

stopped going L&D liao.

used to go there a few times, the last few times was to find the boss lily to dig ears and massage.

my last trip there i called and made reservation for her..after digging my ears, she asked if she could get someone else to massage for me as she has injured her arms and I replied ok.

two weeks back, I tried to make a reservation for lily again and was told that she can dig my ears but massage would have to find someone else.

i jitao sian and cancelled. seems she don't really like to massage customers these days..maybe im not regular enough bah
Old 01-12-2020, 09:13 AM
Samster

After resding, find that this is true. When business good, service drops. Never been to Lnd, seems like its a poor reflection of what a really good Viet Salon is.

Business for them is good and opening 3rd branch soon.
Think I won't go anymore. Stick to MTW.
Old 01-12-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the feedback on LD bro.
Always the case for startups.
When first start biz, the Lao ban niang very on, still help out diligently.
When biz picked up, she’ll man the register more or handle the ‘vip’ customers.
Same as PB in bencoolen. Boss also started out serving customers but nowadays often see her man counter n manage staffs only.
Actually can’t blame them also. When you are boss, why work so hard?
Let the 小猫子do the dirty job. Lol
But I feel minimally boss should still ensure a high std of svc in her staffs la.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 04-12-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Grace Fr where bro???
I am outside MTW now. Going in to check who is Grace
Old 05-12-2020, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!

had same experience as bro wandering.

1st experience with mtw with my gf was great service, they clean our ear well, cut hair properly, wash face and hair with great detail and not joking around so slopiness. (they did try to get us to buy the ear cleaning kit but they only asked once)

2nd experience with mtw with my gf was super sloppy and unprofessional, maybe also because they are understaffed and the ppl left are just the male and 2 new gals... ear cleaning was brief and skip alot of phase. cut hair was stopped halfway just so that the male can attend to another customer. i was quickly thrown to wash hair and face with my hair cut progress being halfway. then got thrown to dig ear with my hair all wet. when asked should my hair be dried she just replied its ok for guys!?!? luckily my gf asked for me to get my hair dried else i would probable end up with my hair wet throughout the session. then i got called to finish up the hair cut. and all i get is blowing of my hair and thus left with my head itchy... one bad experience is enough...

passed by mtw (tywihtt road) seems like their business booming but still always got that one row of lao mei mei waiting for their customer... the price also on the high side...

side note the viet salon nearby l&d is worth going for hairwash / for female to get hair done. seems really popular among the ladies there
Old 05-12-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am outside MTW now. Going in to check who is Grace
So did u find her?
Was she graceful or a disgrace?

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 05-12-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyboijj View Post
had same experience as bro wandering.

1st experience with mtw with my gf was great service, they clean our ear well, cut hair properly, wash face and hair with great detail and not joking around so slopiness. (they did try to get us to buy the ear cleaning kit but they only asked once)
Which MTW did u go bro ?
Didn’t know they so hard up now to sell eat cleaning kit.
Lol

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1