The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Ntu/taiwan/zoukout/zouk/thailand/etc about 7-8 stories

Hi all, since some been asking me to create my own thread

I have a few stories to share. ( not long stories but short and delicious )

TRUE stories. No exaggeration .

Pardon my poor English

Let’s start with ntu.

Staying in hall back then in hall. During orientation man shag af just no sleep. 4 days 3 nights of fun and shagness.

So day 0 we came and everybody cluster and intro here and there. I noticed a girl ( she’s quite tall, maybe 1.68-1.70? Tan, slim and have the model looks, the cup is around B-C) and the lips really wew. so I started to like chat with her and ask her sch share my sch my army and talk cock la. Then we went to play some orientation games and have to hold hand ( is the squeeze palm game ) well damn her hand is so fucking smooth man I dk what lotion she used. Was imagine if that hand was around my dick giving me handjob how shiok will it be.

afterwards we play some Simon’s say. Was hoping me and her will kana forfeit. After 2-3 rounds she made twice she went up for punishment and was waiting for 1 more. I intentionally fked it up and went up. Man I tot only NUS wild. They make me take out my top and ask her jump onto me while I do like 5 squats? Then afterwards they ask her piggy back me for like 20s. I’m around 60. my body quite lean ah not so big not so small. Then yea. Cos she was wearing some singlet like sports singlet then my chest touch her back skin. Damn her back skin so tan so fking smooth and I was really hoping my growing penis would not touch her HAHAHAH

Then all games ended day 0 panggang we went back. After showering ( 1210am ) she texted me privately ( she got my no Through the orientation grp ) and say ‘ it was fun just now , nice build u got there ‘ and she added the wink emoji. We traded insta and immediately I jerked off to her. Man it felt so good. And we said nights and a good sleep... 730am wake up..

Updating day 1 next time.
Old 29-11-2020, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
Tennasee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTennasee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ntu/taiwan/zoukout/zouk/thailand/etc about 7-8 stories

Waiting for next time
Old 29-11-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 20
guru1269 is one of the Best!guru1269 is one of the Best!guru1269 is one of the Best!

Camping for more...
Old 29-11-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it cumming.
Old 29-11-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Any picture of this hot girl to share??
Old 30-11-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting start.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 10-12-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
fanatic07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfanatic07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping here for updates. TS pls update

Posts will be mostly syts.

Do up me if you like my posts. Thanks!
Old 10-12-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

hall life in uni sounds so wild HAHA.
Old 10-12-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

I did not study in local U but I am aware of the juicy hall stories.
Old 10-12-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
JiDeChi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
hall life in uni sounds so wild HAHA.
What wild things did you do, please share sis!
Old 11-12-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
cbacba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycbacba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping here for more updates.
Old 11-12-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
screwnumpty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting start TS, please continue!
Old 11-12-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Ts must be busy
Old 12-12-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi thanks for the wait. Was busy. Pardon English.

Ok day1, in school games.

(Skip)
So day 1 started off with breakfast and our new allocated partner. I didn’t get that girl yesterday (let’s call her girl A) but I got this girl B ( she is 1.58m++ , tan skin , looks around 6.5-7/10, cute face, blowjob face and tan skin, B cup ) yea tbh I feel she ok la fuckable type so yea we just talk here and there and you know how orientation day works. Just Have to be side by side till the day ends. Girl A partnered with some age18-19 indonesia kid and I’m quite happy cos that guy some weird ass smart kid. And by the looks on her face she quite sian and I can tell she kept on looking at me and girl B. Y’all know the feeling when a girl keeps staring at u for the correct reasons de right? Rofllll

So day 1 ended and we gathered to collect our supper and our beach singlet. And they say they gonna re-partner us again. And they let the GIRLS choose their partner and OF COURSE I wanna girl A to partner me, girl B is okay too tbh and well, thank god girl A was the 3rd girl to choose and of course she chose me DDDDDDD and everybody went ‘ OOOOOOOOOHHOOHOHOHB’ the loudest cos tbh she’s the prettiest and her body figure best among the rest , ( IMO girl B was 2nd best figure and I’ll share my 2-3days story with her next time ) Once they distributed the singlet we panggang back to hall

This is the interesting part.
Girl A texted me saying supper wasn’t enough and asked if I have like biscuits or instant noodles etc. thankfully I did prepared some for my own and I told her yea I can bring to ur hall. She said it’s fine and she just came over my room. Shits about to go down? I guess. When she came we just hi here and there and she was complaining how boring today with that weird ass indo kid and she said I was like having so much fun with girl B. ‘ you jealous ah ‘ and she ‘ NO LA I JEALOUS U HAVING MORE FUN ‘ ‘ don’t worry we can have more fun toooooooo(night) , tomorrow ‘ and she like YEA of course we will. Next she was saying the singlet looks great and size like abit tight and asked me if I tried liao. I told her haven’t and u can put on lor then let me see nice or not. Guess what y’all horny fuckers, she took off her top and just wear that singlet. Man. That black bra, tan skin with a bit of sweat ( cos need to climb some stairs to my room ) and her fking hour glass figure. I was stunned for like 2-3 secs while admiring her body. My D was getting harder and harder every seconds. Then she said ‘ eh not bad leh ‘ I act innocent and ‘ tf Man U could use the toilet LMAO ‘ and she’s like ‘ my body not nice to see meh’ idk she hinting me or what I like ‘ pls la mine better ‘ or what Lmaooo. That’s the first time a sexy good looking school girl boldly took off her top infront of me like 1m away. Something I will always rmb. She then told me to put on the singlet too to ask for a selfie and I’m like well ok and I took off my clothes. She’s like ‘ wa how u train to get abs de and rub against my abs ( not say very well defined, I used to do 80 situps a day) and her smooth skin..... so... fking... making... me.. wanna.. pin.. her.. down.. and... tear.. her.. up... and I put on my singlet and wow fit perfectly. And she took a selfie while placing her arm over me and yeap she’s gone afterwards. The thing is... she left her top at my room and I’m like.. well. Is that staged or what. I picked it up and of course went to smell it hoping it was her panties. Wow she smell great whole day of sweating and running I was hoping it to have some odour but it was great. Went to jerk off again while wearing her top and imagining her wonderful body with that black bra DD

Some interesting juicy trailers

day 2, beach day next time.. will update ASAP.
day 3 end of camp + pageant selections ( i got selected of course with all the nerds looking boys in my OG )

day 10-day18 (will summarize) pageant trainings with all the chioest and sexy hottest girls from other OG.

Day 20 pageant night at a club and hotel that we booked

then it will be the closing of NTU orientations story and I’ll move on to 2-3 days story with Girl B.

See u all next time.
Old 12-12-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
buybye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting up tent here..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1