The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-03-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Yes, experience a few girls, some they already have bottle in the club. Just need to pay for mixers and ice.

IMO it’s how you carry yourself. Try to be more open, humor them, and be generous. I’m sure they will feel comfortable with you, who knows next few days free bonk.
Yea, I do feel that if you have a bit of charm, allowing them to feel comfortable and feel that it is sanook hanging out with you, things will be smoother. Charm doesnt mean good looking. And yes money talks, but if you are there for just a few days, not looking for someone long term, what is the max that you need to spend for a night out to show you are generous? Perhaps 4.5k? They are not looking for you to give them a ring on the first night of meeting. And also, the 4.5k includes you having fun drinking too, not just for the girls. I dont mind hanging out with FLs/massage girls/regular girls as long as they can communicate to a certain level in English and looks good in my eyes. Just that, I find it easier to confirm a few girls in apps first before going because I lazy go find FL then convince them want go party a not, most looking for ST anyway. I do have a few girls I will regularly meet up to drink or more whenever I go, but it is also interesting to mix a few nights in with new girls you never meet before.
Old 03-03-2018, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 10
ioriyasakani deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyioriyasakani deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Why will u need to do research? Spend the effort on getting gers. Priority is incorrect.

The gers will know better than u for the ST hotels around. Only max 2 hrs in the room, most spend less than an hour. As long the room is clean and provides u a shower room n bed, should be good enough. U expecting Shang standard?
No la. Like what u said, clean room, bed and shower room it's fine. I'm just wondering say I barfine one at Baccara, I just wanna know where is the nearest ST hotel.
Old 03-03-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Why will u need to do research? Spend the effort on getting gers. Priority is incorrect.

The gers will know better than u for the ST hotels around. Only max 2 hrs in the room, most spend less than an hour. As long the room is clean and provides u a shower room n bed, should be good enough. U expecting Shang standard?
yea, the girls know where all the ST hotels are, and will sometimes insist that you all only do the deed at a certain ST hotel she likes. It is also not fair to ask the girl to travel to somewhere like Silom or Huay Kwang for a ST, although some will not mind. If want girl go back hotel, then find one that is near lower sukhumvit. The most affordable thing in bkk other than food is hotels.
Old 03-03-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 10
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670 View Post
Spasso...at Hyatt basement
quite boring leh
the lady there like all late 20 type
Old 04-03-2018, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
quite boring leh
55 U muz be a young man then, not into Milf huh? What's the setting like over there? Disco like pick-up joint similar to SD? How's the crowd like over there? Lotsa Farang or Asians?
Old 04-03-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
drive-thru motels are good for those who like to be discreet...

Quote:
quite boring leh
you are just in the wrong place if your taste is fair skin ladies... it has nothing to do with age... some women in their 40s still look very hot...

the problem is some places are frequented by ang mohs so the type of quality available will match the taste of ang mohs...

in general tan skin girls outnumbered fair skin girls in thailand...

basically those who like fair skin girls are better off going to vietnam, china, taiwan, south korea or japan...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 04-03-2018, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
drive-thru motels are good for those who like to be discreet...

you are just in the wrong place if your taste is fair skin ladies... it has nothing to do with age... some women in their 40s still look very hot...

the problem is some places are frequented by ang mohs so the type of quality available will match the taste of ang mohs...

in general tan skin girls outnumbered fair skin girls in thailand...

basically those who like fair skin girls are better off going to vietnam, china, taiwan, south korea or japan...
Tanned skin fit girls sibei hot!!!! Just that on touching the skin texture is not as good as fair skin girls. And don't know why, seems like tanned skin girls usually more fluent in English. I don't like meet girls then just body language the whole night, so quite important to me.
Old 05-03-2018, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 10
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
55 U muz be a young man then, not into Milf huh? What's the setting like over there? Disco like pick-up joint similar to SD? How's the crowd like over there? Lotsa Farang or Asians?
pub/resturant setting, got live band and music, with normal farang customer (guy and ladies etc)
working ladies selection not alot, maybe 20 pax++ ?

But interesting is saw some African and Russian girl also, pretty sure they can be pick up cos they are around the bar counter. they look old like 30+

this place is inside Grand Hyatt Erawan, i rem is level 1, not basement, but i might be wrong, while walking toward the club the hotel manager give me a cheeky smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post

yea agree this place more for ang mohs

btw im keen in the mini thermae around the stadium leh, anyone have info can pm me to trade?

Last edited by mariosuper; 05-03-2018 at 02:27 AM.
Old 05-03-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
pub/resturant setting, got live band and music, with normal farang customer (guy and ladies etc)
working ladies selection not alot, maybe 20 pax++ ?

But interesting is saw some African and Russian girl also, pretty sure they can be pick up cos they are around the bar counter. they look old like 30+.......
Ok, another place to avoid 5555 Anyway, Thnx for the informative inputs. Sharing is Caring
Old 05-03-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
btw im keen in the mini thermae around the stadium leh, anyone have info can pm me to trade?
knn you think trading baseball cards is it... 555 no need to trade... give you this info for free... lumpini park...are you sure you want to try...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
Ok, another place to avoid 5555
easily for 2 decades liao spasso all along is cater to ang moh tastes...

it is very funny to read people who step into any fl disco and expect girl quality to be of asian preference...

do not forget thailand is farang's no 1 sex destination... farang sex tourists are the majority in thailand...

these days most youngsters really do not know how to chiong...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 05-03-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Jackco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be there from 6-10th March. Anyone want to meet up and check out some FL clubs?
PM me
Old 06-03-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
samseng27 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Arrow Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

in Bangkok now. anyone want come out to party?
Old 06-03-2018, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Loneranger23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I am also here in thailand pratunam area. But i am alone if anyone care 2 arrange something please let me know too.
Old 06-03-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
arsenewanker91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im also looking for kaki. Will be landing tomorrow.

Pm me your wechat id.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioriyasakani View Post
No la. Like what u said, clean room, bed and shower room it's fine. I'm just wondering say I barfine one at Baccara, I just wanna know where is the nearest ST hotel.

The ST hotel is just steps away from the entrance to Soi Cowboy on Soi 21/Asoke side. Facing the Soi 21 entrance on the left, there is a flight of stairs which is exposed to outdoor with the ST hotel on second floor.

This place had been there for a long while. Every Cowboy girl knows. Recalled it charges around 350 B and offers clean room with bed and shower with towels. I was there 2 months ago and couldn't remember the exact rate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1