The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2007, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 22
hardon is one of the Best!hardon is one of the Best!hardon is one of the Best!
Re: Have sex in camp

To all Bros here,

I realised someone zapped me.

If any1 of you do not like the story or feel offended,you can pm me or post a reply in the thread.

The identities of involving persons and charactors in this story is highly protected.Especially names,places, and their properties.

All the names have been altered,

But the events which happend is true life encounter so no offence to anyone who think i am getting any person into trouble.

Thanks
Old 30-08-2007, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 18
hubber27 is one of the Best!hubber27 is one of the Best!hubber27 is one of the Best!hubber27 is one of the Best!

I duno who zap you but i waiting to give pts to you. If your story is good that is.
Old 30-08-2007, 01:13 PM
Samster

3rd part of the story.

Everyday in thailand base, i and Sharon get to work together everyday to discuss about the logistics problem and to solve, arrange smooth plans for the whole battlion,especially food rations and weaponary items.

As we work together,i get to know her better and better.We always went lunch and dinner together in canteen.Collect Rations together.She is not as stuck up what i had think before,she just have act firm in front of the subordinates.She do have her feminie side,caring,gentle voice and also sexy figure ( HaHaHaHaHa!)

During the ends of the Battlion Exercise, all combat companies and platoons moved out for the last mission except left a few persons in the base to look after the area.I was 1 of the lucky group to stay behind,because my CSM know i don,t like to go outfield,Sharon stayed too and was assigned as the
Guard Commander.Basically we just stay behind to slack, ( Shiok)

After our usual dinner,the group of us,Me,Alex,Jack,Ken and also Sharon,slowly took a stroll back to our bunks while joking all the way.When we reach our bunks,We bade goodbye to Sharon before we guys proceed again to go for war ( Shower and swim in the concrete water tank) :P.

Around 1am,i still cant fall asleep,i was thinking about sharon,wondering have she fell asleep?i think i just feel horny (because stay so long in thailand base,acumulated too much load of bullets),i get up from the bed,and went outside for a smoke.Then my hp ( Beep! Beep!) a sms alert,i was shock how come gt people sms me at this time,somemore all my friends know i stuck in thailand.I read the sms and saw Sharon name,i suddenly feel so happy.The sms details ( Have you sleep?,want to accompany me and chat?i cant sleep)

At this time with out hesistation,i reply the sms ( i also cant sleep,okie,where you want to meet?)

( Beep! Beep!) she reply ( come my bunk i lazy to walk down the stairs)

All the horny thoughts come into my mind again,i faster reply her ( Ok! ).

As i walk to her block and climb the stairs to the bunk,my mind was confused,horny, and was thinking ( don't tell me Sharon like me,although i was hoping the ans is yes lah).
Old 30-08-2007, 01:31 PM
wah lau

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Waiting to see the rest of story ....
Old 30-08-2007, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
kitsleo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykitsleo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

keep it up...bro!

Nice story n thanks for sharing with us...
Old 30-08-2007, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 23
hotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of light

good thread bro... keep it up.... can write longer episodes or not

http://www.geocities.com/vodka_cdo/cancer.gif
Old 30-08-2007, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomia View Post
if some brothers serving nsf during year 1997 to 2000 in armour centre in sungei gedong. then they will know about this 2nd sarge named annie.
She was a comm spec?
Old 30-08-2007, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Foot Soldier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like the story...
Old 30-08-2007, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

So envy bro have sex in camp. Me only manage to use camp phone to phone sex with my girl only.
Old 30-08-2007, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Have sex in camp

bro hardon, waiting for ur next episode le...

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 30-08-2007, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
if some brothers serving nsf during year 1997 to 2000 in armour centre in sungei gedong. then they will know about this 2nd sarge named annie. she is one hottie but to me i think she is more of like any rider. because at one time you get to see she is with one officer and then next she is with another storeman as boyfriend.

nothing to shout about, we used to work together. then go clubbing. she like to drink. so one time we go clubbing and then in my car she ask whether can stay in my house for that night as the next day is sunday. so everything is like a ONS. and next day we parted and monday we went back to work. and she take it as nothing happened.

but i heard she with one officer and then they slept together at the officer bunk. and what they do i dont know.

cheers
Wa... SAF becoming whorehouse liao...

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 30-08-2007, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardon View Post
3rd part of the story..........
As i walk to her block and climb the stairs to the bunk,my mind was confused,horny, and was thinking ( don't tell me Sharon like me,although i was hoping the ans is yes lah).

Yo Bro... Keep it coming please..
Need some inspiration for wanking..

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 30-08-2007, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveFL View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardon
....shall named the 2nd sarge as Sharon.She have the height of a model around 170cm,and slim figure unlike those normal signed on girls .....She is under the HQ branch in QM department,then at that time i was a LCP in the HQ branch too,i cannot say my department because i believe some of my bros will kw me (hehe).

Sharon drive a red liscence number plate car (Weekend Car),Cherolet optra 1.6 black colour coating.Clever choice and save $ especially regulars which stay in camp from dawn to dusk.
.....So in HQ Branch most of the staff respect me,even the OC. Enjoy Bros

You might get her into problem if any high ranks ppls come to this forum.
i agree....
Old 31-08-2007, 12:51 AM
Samster

Thanks to all my Bros here who support and like my thread.I greatly appreciate your support.

I will continue to do my best and share the thread with all my beloved Bros here.

Cont...

As i climb the stairs step by step,my heart was beating faster and faster.I guess i cant control my excitment and horniess.Well i just break up with my GF of 3 yrs not long ago, it was such a set back,i believe all the Bros will share the feeling with me,especially during NS time,your GF left you.It really took me some time to pick myself up.Now so long never have this kind of feeling,that's y i feel excited. ( HAHAHAHA! )

Finally i reached the bunk door step,i stood there for about 5 mins,thinking should i knock on the door or sms her i at the door step. ( Beep! Beep!) was suddenly shocked and stunned by my sms alert because i was too deep into thoughts.

It Was Sharon sms, ( where are you? how come so long? you want to sleep liao izzit? ) .How could i want to sleep when a gal want me to accompany her?i was talking to myself.As i was about to reply her sms.Suddenly the door opened, hiding slightly behind the door was Sharon in a Black PT-Shorts and a Army grey colour T-Shirt.

Sharon : I heard the sms alert sound outside the door step,so i guess you already here ( Smiling shyly)
Me : Oh,i just now go toilet and relieved myself so a bit long,sorry to keep you waiting
Sharon ; OH i see, please come in ( as she open the door wider)

I walked in slowly,as she closed the door,i was standing like a idiot in the bunk finding a good spot to sit.

Sharon : Y are u standing?Come over here and sit down, ( as she sat down on her bed) .

We sat down side by side and start to TKSS,as she talk to more about her family to me,she was the elderest daugther followed by 2 younger sis.Then She tell me she got a BF in singapore,as i heard this sentence my heart sank to the bottom of the floor. ( N* B**, happy for nothing,so stupid where got such a good deal,a sergant like me ) thinking to myself.

Then she continue : But i am not happy with this so called BF,i want to break up with him several times liao,he just wont let go and always threaten to kill himself if i break up with him.so i every time softhearted and gave in.

Me : What a guy,throw guy face want to die just because of a gal. ( uttering very softly to myself ).
Sharon : Ermm............ Kelvin, how u find about me huh? ( speaking very softly ).
Me : Paused for awhile....... Even i say honestly i do have some feelings for u,but also no use,u are attached loh . ( This is the tactic i always use on softhearted gals ).
Sharon : U like me?......Me too leh,i do not know y and when it started but i just feel very happy when i see you,eat with you and chat with you.And when i never see you,i will keep thinking what are u doin nw.
Me : Same loh, u have stolen the key to my heart. ( Sweet talks)

At this time, i slowly moved my hand to touch her hand to test her reaction,She never pushed away, ( Great, she is hooked) .Then she herself rest her head on my shoulders,Wow Her long and Soft hair smell very nice.

I guess my chance come now ( YEAH!!),i use my right hand to gentlely stroke her hair,stroke ah,stroke ah ,stroke ah,then it moved down to her necks and ears. As i was caressing her neck and ears,i whisper softly to her

Me : Sharon, i like your body franrance,it really attracts me to kiss u.

Without gaving a chance to let her answer,i push my lips and kiss on her neck.

Sharon : Your mouth very sweet leh but i like as long you adore me. ( with a cheeky tone ).

Me : Of course i will ( Successful liao ) ( talking to myself in mind ).

Slowly,slowly,i kiss her cheeks,then to her neck then up again to her ears.I nibble on her eyes slightly to make her sentitive.

Sharon at this time Moan softly : U very naughty hor, u making me a bit high.

Okie,Bro i need to sleep liao,tomorrow still have to work.

Enjoy this part 1st.

More episodes will be coming........
Old 31-08-2007, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
future_80 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
if some brothers serving nsf during year 1997 to 2000 in armour centre in sungei gedong. then they will know about this 2nd sarge named annie. she is one hottie but to me i think she is more of like any rider. because at one time you get to see she is with one officer and then next she is with another storeman as boyfriend.

nothing to shout about, we used to work together. then go clubbing. she like to drink. so one time we go clubbing and then in my car she ask whether can stay in my house for that night as the next day is sunday. so everything is like a ONS. and next day we parted and monday we went back to work. and she take it as nothing happened.

but i heard she with one officer and then they slept together at the officer bunk. and what they do i dont know.

cheers
i knew who is annie...last time in school of armour my course mate all like to bio her...hehe...doesn't know she so slutty...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1