The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Gado2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
even ST is 2.5k... seems impossible to nab syt at 1500baht to bring back hotel to piak... unless one is super groot looking alpha male.. keep fingers x

Even if the girl want to give you a discount, they probably not dare to negotiate in Thermae, as they will get yelled at by other girls and possibly prevented from coming back. All girls there collude to keep the price high starting at 2500bht, which is quite ridiculous for the quality of 95% of the gals there that look like your average female MBK shopper.

One thing that really bother me is they dress very conservative and cant see their body, lots of makeup and push up bra disguised their body.

Even in Pattaya nowdays, many Agogo girls accept 2k ST with 1k barfine, and you can inspect the good before proceeding
Old 16-12-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
even ST is 2.5k... seems impossible to nab syt at 1500baht to bring back hotel to piak... unless one is super groot looking alpha male.. keep fingers x
Thermae is price controlled..... the same FL who quote you 2.5K for ST will readily accept 2K in other joints.... it's just that she cannot quote below the benchmark rate set by consensus.
Old 26-12-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Was surprised to see a vietnamese girl in Thermae tonight..... chat with her and found she has been in BKK since last month. She was FLing in Insanity club but soon followed the other thai FLs there to come to Thermae as easier to earn at Thermae. She charges 2.5K ST / 5K LT ..... but her ST is 1 shot & LT is 2 shot. She leaves immediately after...... even for LT she will leave after the 2nd shot regardless of the timing. ... her quickest LT was done in 2 hrs. She claimed her thai FL friends taught her this system.

With this type of mindset..... no wonder punters have wised up and dun take the girls from Thermae.
liddat may as well go geylang piak better... spend on air tix n accomo but piak aint much cheaper there...doesnt make sense
Old 26-12-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
liddat may as well go geylang piak better... spend on air tix n accomo but piak aint much cheaper there...doesnt make sense
It’s always wise to ask the girl what time she is leaving plus how many shots before confirming her.
Old 31-12-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Thermae is price controlled..... the same FL who quote you 2.5K for ST will readily accept 2K in other joints.... it's just that she cannot quote below the benchmark rate set by consensus.
Yep, that's true. It's controlled so as to not spoil the market. You cannot bargain abnormal rates in Thermae, however, if you want to bargain further, it is best to deal with your girl outside Thermae or 2nd visits.
Old 31-12-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I did a quick tour last week.
Place was really crowded.
Women to men was around 3 to 1.
Quality was not bad at all.
Old 31-12-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
legolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylegolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thailand is so expensive due to the poor exchange rate and bonking price. infact chionging in geylang will be cheaper. dont know what spell thailand cast on the world. the tourists flowing into thailand is just never ending. a macdonald fish fillet cost almost double compared to singapore.
Old 31-12-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by legolas99 View Post
thailand is so expensive due to the poor exchange rate and bonking price. infact chionging in geylang will be cheaper. dont know what spell thailand cast on the world. the tourists flowing into thailand is just never ending. a macdonald fish fillet cost almost double compared to singapore.
Yes from pussy to food it's more value elsewhere now.

Time to hit Geylang fishtanks again to find a "tirak" 555!
Old 01-01-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What is Geylang's overnight rate?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 01-01-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
u r right. its reli not worth going bkk for piaking sake.. unless its to jalan sightseeing shopping etc.. if sole purpose if to piak, may as well save on air tix and hotel $ and piak AMDL here... as for sightseeing and shopping, we have bugis orchard and MBS etc
Old 02-01-2020, 03:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
https://imgur.com/a/NR9jxYu

this is the girl i found in manila local fkshop for 2200 peso or 1300bht equiv
Looks like a Bakla....
Old 02-01-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Qq3033 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My latest FR . Last time in Thexxxx i was able to drop 2500 baht asking price to 2000 baht.

Also, another gal i book ST, and she decide to stay until next morning 8am, for free.

This is rare however. I think the standard price is still 2500ST/5000LT . Only 25% of the girls worth this price to me, most are not worth paying that much.
Old 02-01-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Seriously?
Fillet at double the price in Mac?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 03-01-2020, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Seriously?
Fillet at double the price in Mac?
Same question and I did check on Mc delivery....in sg cost sgd 5 + sgd 4 for delivery total sgd 9 for a fillet O fish and thai cost 105 baht and delivery fee think is 30 baht total 135 baht or SGD 6.....so is about 50% more if order delivery.....but again diff place diff price. If order in Orchard road think more expensive so maybe can be nbot much diff, but if order in sg housing estate area and compare to Thai order in airport or main shopping mall like siam paragon maybe can be almost more expensive in Thai.
Old 03-01-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
boliao1975 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was at thermal bar late November 2019.

The pretty ones are all 3000 ST. Found a bangkok girl who speaks very decent English and a lot of GFE. Wear normal clothes does not look slutty. Her name was NEW. Boobs maybe A only.... age maybe late 20s... one of those can bring home to mother type....

Brought her back and she is not a time watcher. Clean shaven and loves to be eaten. I ate her from the front, back, 69, on the couch, standing up... etc... willing to try multiple positions and fun loving.. I came pretty fast cos she was so loving....

Only no kissing.

She was a gem......

Next night tried again could not find her.... so took a younger one with heavy makeup and huge Korean eyes and huge boobs and very thin and slutty looking and fair...... same 3000.... but big mistake... time watcher and up front payment before taking off clothes. No DATY and fake boob feeling......

So thermae bar is all about luck.... and fate.... hahah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1