The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 03-08-2007, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 18
baogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

all the samster lao da....

its 3rd of Aug...
anyone saw Jac back???

and i have been asking a few times le... anyone pls enlighten me did Jac work on a saturday?

haha really wanted to try her cos all of u worship her like a fuck queen..

i have try pat.. standard so so only leh... looking forward for Jac when she is back fresh can check...
lol
Old 03-08-2007, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
lewis13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlewis13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baogege View Post
its 3rd of Aug...
anyone saw Jac back???

haha really wanted to try her cos all of u worship her like a fuck queen.
Why dun do everyone a favour and go down and look see?

Like that you can then report if she is working or not??
Old 06-08-2007, 04:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maggie from H20

Quote:
Originally Posted by skingmoo View Post
Anyone knows what happened to Maggie (H20)?
H20R18 Maggie (now First room on the left) is back after the months of holidays. There is no light on the door. Door either open (free) or closed (when busy) with outside latch in the locked open position (when around).

H7R1 Jac not back yet at 2pm today (6/8). 3 guys waiting in queue. 'Close' sign on door.
Old 07-08-2007, 05:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ray1234 is Cool - loads of Potential

anyone what time they open and close
Old 30-08-2007, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dethknight View Post
Went to Petain for the first time, have hard time locating it. Finally arrive at 1500hrs saw lot of uncle in out of every house. Most of the room closed. Had noted down some of the recommendation but all closed. So went into H16 R27. One of the bro here mention he tried and give quite good review. Ask how much her face like not happy and show me three finger ($30). Once inside ask me if want urine. Weird leh. Find it funny. Then ask me wash my didi at the basin located at one corner of the room. Before I even start washing, she already stripe naked. When see her naked sianz 1/2. Left breast no nipple. While washing saw her apply some ky at her pussy. Ask me lay down and ask bj or bbbj. Ops for bbbj. Like one of the bro say, lot of tongue action. After several minutes feel its time. She capped me, I enter her and came. Nothing to shout about.

FR:
Age: First look late 30 but once stripe know confirm earlier 40 to late 40
Look: 6/10 (Base on other that I seen)
BBBJ: 6/10 (although lot of tongue action, don't feel so nice)
Boob: 4/10 (-2 for missing 1 nipple)
Damage: $30
RTF: Nope
as I remember, she told me she got an accident when she & her bf riding motor bike.

close your eyes, nice to grip. she also for a life only.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 20
Amigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow must try liao

No:53
Old 01-09-2007, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 21
Swarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: All Petain FR experience

Heard from her neighbour that H5R55 got her card cancelled by the OKT of Hse 5.

Damm dissapointing as she really provided good service. Wonder if she is working anywhere else?

Sigh....
Old 01-09-2007, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
H3r3

Anybody knows whether H3R3 is back ? ......... she had been MIA for many, many months
Old 08-10-2007, 09:05 AM
Samster

This thread MIA for quite a while already so thought of bringing it back to life.

I was around the area yesterday aft so since got time to kill, decided to pop into Petain for a look see. Noticed that house 1 closed and most of the gals have gone to house 10.

House 2 also got so new additions especially the last few rooms at the back. House 22 Ah May is also back. Those guys that remember her will know that she is also quite famous for her Bbbj. However only for bros who like Bak bak gals.

As did not intend to bonk, so never draw $$ and only have about $40 in the wallet. This means that dun even have to see if my favourite Jac is around. Just walk around and saw one quite sweet gal at House 14 R9. One thing that caught my eye was the way she was smiling and before I could ask "How much", she lifted up her hand and indicated "$30". Huh....I expected maybe $40 that why I hesitate. However, still undecided for a few seconds and in that few seconds, one guy just push pass me and went in the room.

Knn...wasted opportunity to try some new stuff. Never did like to wait in queue so decided to come back another day.

Kekeke..paiseh if you guys thought that this would be a steamy FR. Hopefully the guy that went in is a SBF bro and maybe he can post an FR. Time was about 5pm yesterday.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewis13 View Post

As did not intend to bonk, so never draw $$ and only have about $40 in the wallet.
Bro, with 40 dollars, you can visit one of the best in Petain. H3R11 Pat. She is 2nd in ranking.
Old 10-10-2007, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 22
khoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Bro, with 40 dollars, you can visit one of the best in Petain. H3R11 Pat. She is 2nd in ranking.
Oh , she Drop to Cat 40, I think is cause of age in petain isnt? she was 50 bucks FL last few years .....maybe too long never been there .how are Bro fat fatt> ? Long time never chat with you .
Old 10-10-2007, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I know Bro but maybe not in the mood to bonk. Just wanted to walk and look see and maybe give some updates to the bros here.
Old 10-10-2007, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoon1 View Post
Oh , she Drop to Cat 40, I think is cause of age in petain isnt? she was 50 bucks FL last few years .....maybe too long never been there .how are Bro fat fatt> ? Long time never chat with you .
Well, Pat still selectively charges 50. She only charge regular less, or those she likes. she still has a choice
Old 10-10-2007, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
rammerstein is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Wonder if Jac reports to work this week...? Went to PT today close to lunch time and her room was locked and the closed sign was up.
She was not around for the first couple of days of last week when I was in PT.

Does she always MIA like this..?

Not seeing much FRs these days on the PT scene. Maybe it's time to move on to other spots....more so, if I dun get to see Jac again or she has really retired for good.

Now recalling the movie from 'House of Flying Daggers.." by Zhang Yi Mou.

"A rare beauty in the North.
She is the finest lady on earth.
A glance from her, the whole city goes down.

A second glance leaves the whole nation in ruins.
There exists no city or nation that has been more cherised than a beauty like this. "

Sianz...
Old 11-10-2007, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
HornyQuest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros

I'm new here. Please give me some guidance on petain sex scene. I went down just now after reading all the interesting posts. But i couldnt find any girls along petain road. Can someone please tell me where r all these girls located? n whether they work at night?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1