The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
noobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Non related SEX question. Very important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poongko View Post
I need some experience guys help now.

I not against christian. <---- IMPORTANT.

It is a belief that christian only can date christian.

They cannot date non-christian.

They will say other god's rubbish or something?

It is what jesus told them this?

Only reply with serious comment please.

Thanks.

I like this girl alot but her belief in jesus is way too much.

hi ts

usually those girls strong in christianity are brainwashed from birth. if your whole life you are taught to believe, you really unable to deny it. you cant really change her as this is ingrained into her.
christianity and islam are actually very similar as they pray to the same god just that islam came later and denouce jesus as a god. so actually not only christianity has this problem

regarding your question, no, non-christians are allowed to marry christians in their belief. i remember there was something like because one of them believe, the spouse will also be saved by god. but because christians also believe that men are the head of the family and women have to obey their husbands, a non-christian husband is not preferred as it will affect the believer wife.

islam is stricter in the sense you definitely must convert to islam because their quran requires both to be islam whereas the bible does not

they look down on other gods because in their bible, it mentioned that there is only one god in this world and there were times where israel people worshipped fake gods and their idols and were punished by their god. so like buddhism where 'idols' are worshipped are frowned upon by them. this is actually the same also in islam just that only the terrorists said it out loud. they also think the same as christians in actual

i see you are quite critical of christians. the denouncing of other gods and asking other people to join them are actually in the bible itself. they are told to do it. so if you cannot accept christianity and its belief, i think you should not continue with her as it will cause problems in your relationship down the road

if you really love the girl, you can try going to church with her. i will say most christian girls are nice girls (for wifes) especially the stronger believers. mostly christians are about praying/helping each other who are in need and trying to be a better person. just stay away from the higher-ups in churches cause they are the most critical of non-believers. you can just focus on the helping others part of christian life than the criticising and converting others part

some stuff in the bible are good too you know. if the girl is a strong believer you can use some passages to your advantage
eg. like the men are the head of the household and women have to obey, you can practically win every argument with this.
also has a passage about women have to please/pleasure their men else they will go astray (they cannot refuse sex but on the other hand you cannot touch other women)
they cannot be alone with other men other than their husband (no need afraid green hat)
Old 22-01-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
noobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

multiple post
Old 22-01-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 16
omgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to behold

It does not matter what your religion is, because it all boils down to one thing - how you are as a person. Your morals, your ethics etc etc.

I personally not against any religion, but some "pious" people have demonstrated behavior that is just downright disappointing. Would imagine that with a religion to help guide them, they would be more human.

Do good, be good. More important than going to places of worship 5 days a week. What's the point if you dont practice what you learn.

But back on TS topic, I believe religion should not be a barrier for relationships. But if you're dealing with someone whose beliefs contradict yours by alot, maybe it's better to let them go especially if they force you to believe in their religion.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1