The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: Chinatown : People's Park Complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by alputo View Post
FR from memory for the lady boss X''' w'''.

The last time i had her was right after she had her new baby,

body (she could have change some by now) - boob large D upgraded couple times. Face - got a few lifts but still look sexy and young, skin...always white- little belly at the time but now think she got like 6 pack lol. body toned as fuck...she made to fuck.

but before that many time when i use to work around there she use to have that one shop on 2nd floor next to the sex toy shop...that was her main shop.

i use to buy her panties. once i give this nice white lace thong one. she wore it for time together. she only do kiss and frenching with her regulars. go down on me BBBJ. She was already nude with her super busty tits. god love those tits. star sucking those boobs and ram my dick up between them for a bit. then after that flip her over and eat her abit. put my bro in from behind. pulling that lacy thing till it ripped.

got tired so lay down and let her on top. She and linda love doing this tech...on top pump squat ! fuck. play with her big tits and sucking them till i cum.

chat and clean up...she always had this motherly feel with her when she is in good mood.

how to look for her...just ask the girls for their boss. i think she up in the shop on 3rd floor now.

damage $150 and up.

sorry bro but enjoy my fr. up my points please
ya bro she nw at level 3...
Old 08-12-2016, 11:25 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
No its 2nd level, along the corridor with the adult toy shop. Yep 100 all in FJ included, but took around 35-40min only.
thanks bro, think i find her, 2nd fl along the adult shop only have 4 small shops, and i never been there before hehe.

saw 2 mls inside the last shop, and the blue dress one older, another white dress one younger.

asked the shop where is their boss, told in 3fl - 4x unit. i go there look see and ask the ml there, thay ask me why look for XW, and said she not in. As i dont know here so no idea if she is in or not, but saw a tall young lady inside, quite attractive, anyone tried?

Dont know ppcpl so happening now
Old 08-12-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Can pm me her details? Does she have regular working hours?
Old 08-12-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Went down this afternoon. Took a walk on level 3 and saw this syt in light pink mini dress. Saw a bangala talking to her so went for lily at level 2. Wanted to try another syt in white dress at level 2 but lily was just too amazing. She was in a hot pink dress today. Opted for a fj and was quoted $100. I laid on the bed naked and she was in her undies giving me a bbbj. Groped her lovely pair of C cups and fingered her tight pussy. Was given a cbj before the fj. Pumped her in missionary and watched her boobs produce waves.

Her ass was rather flat though thus went missionary all the way. I came on her boobs because it was just too amazing. Best milf i've had. She was quite chatty throughout. Sadly, she dont do hotel calls.

Will def rtf!

Total damage: $100 +$20tips.

I have answered most bros queries and hope i did not leave anyone out. Thanks and have a great thursday all!
Old 09-12-2016, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mbjj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
care to share the location. Tks
Old 09-12-2016, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 9
achilles0901 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyachilles0901 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried one lady at the 3rd shop from adult shop, forget her name liao... quoted $30 entrance fee and $110 for FJ. Agreed and go in.. after lied on bed, keep asked me extra service like 冰火 and blow job for another $50.. I said I don't want as I just want FJ but she keep asking me. After that she just did it for me. I was surprised and I told her that I just want FJ. Then she said maybe give her just $10 for 吃饭. After FJ, I gave her $100 and asked for $10 change. Then she said no change because it's already exceed 30 mins, more than 30 mins entrance fee is $50! So total cost is $150... quite an unpleasant experience...

Can I check with bros, entrance fees got 分 like 30 mins and 1 hour?

After exit the shop, I think I saw the lady that above mentioned, wear pink dress.. if total include entrance fee is $100. think next time should find her...
Old 09-12-2016, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
sexxster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Jing Jing a few times. Think is 3rd
shop from the sex shop. Fj quite good lots of moaning like fucking gf. Anyone tried her b4 ?
Old 09-12-2016, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Xw nowadays go gym not everyday at shop
Old 09-12-2016, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexxster View Post
Tried Jing Jing a few times. Think is 3rd
shop from the sex shop. Fj quite good lots of moaning like fucking gf. Anyone tried her b4 ?
bro maybe next time you can get her shop unit no.

the sex shop is #02-60, then 60A ... cannot remember others lo
Old 13-12-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!

Can I ask what time do ppComplex joints close? My work shifts end late (like 9pm+)
Old 13-12-2016, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Sliencer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbed View Post
Can I ask what time do ppComplex joints close? My work shifts end late (like 9pm+)
They close at 10pm.
Old 13-12-2016, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Sliencer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I usually go to my regular girl. The last time I was there was very very fun. I fucked her right behind the main door in doggy style. Why I said very very fun is because the door is a one way mirror door. So people were walking by outside while I banged her hard. Shes a very nice girl who will continue to fuck you even after you cum. She will only stop after she herself orgasm.

I didnt ask for her name. Just check out the one way mirror door. She likes to wear pushup. Not for boob lovers. Shop located at lvl 2.
Old 13-12-2016, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
DatGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went today and saw a ml wearing white with huge boobs near the sex shop with another ml in the shop but cant seem to speak english at all. anybody knows her name?
Old 13-12-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1118 / Power: 0
Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101

Got location for this??
Old 14-12-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
JustToEnjoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last night as i was passing by the 3rd floor, i saw this beautiful lady at this salon, a few shops away from the usual massage ladies. Does anyone knows if there are any special services for this salon ??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread