The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cha1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: decent massage with plenty of teasing (free!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire2014 View Post
hi bros,

just had another try at my new playground. very shiok massage with dirty talk. haha. 2 hrs of groin massage. stay hard almost all the way. when i was distracted. ml comment to remain focus. haha. tio kan. although no release, not sure if others would have with the amount of teasing, i feel sexcited. suspect i released plenty of pre cum. sorry bros with low points, cant risk my playground again. bro with high point, pls share your experience for comparison. dont sabo ah.
Bro, keen to pm me the new playground details?? Previously you intro that spa was really good man.

Hope you have a great year end
Old 11-12-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
latpj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro mind sharing the 2 locations please. Thanks in advance!
Old 15-12-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Sandlee is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
2 weeks ago, i randomly walked into a massage parlour amongst some sleazy ones. i was looking for some ML hanky panky session actually. but it turned out to be one of the best massage i got! authentic real tuina and...some teasing! hahaha

though she didn't spend a lot of time (a few mins max)around my groin and butt area, but she did slipped her fingers when she massaged me with oil...the feeling is damn shiok. and when she massaged my inner thighs, she will purposely brush against my balls..wow! supposedly to be a clean spa, eh?? hahaha

and when i faced up and then she started massaging the sides of my stomach and it was so ticklish! i intuitively responded by one hand hold her hand (fingers interlocking) and my other hand just anyhow reached out and grabbed her thigh! haha. and whenever she massage my ticklish stomach sides, i will grab her thigh, trying to inch upwards slowly towards her pussy. but in the end, i never got the chance to inch further up as she finished her stomach massage routine already. but i think i got her a but horny coz the next part showed it.

next, towards the end already, she told me to sit up and then massaged my neck from behind. but when she did this, she was actually hugging me very closely because i can feel her pussy mould pressing against my back! hahaha!! and when she massaged my neck (using her elbows), she sort of slid her pussy mound on my back up and down a bit. damn shiok. i had another raging hardon.

was happy that i found a decent massage with free teasing and no GQ, so i tipped her $10 and she was very appreciative of it! lol

then the 2nd time i booked her, i didn't tip her, but she gave me an even better service! not hj or anything, but she used her hand and caressed my balls a bit and the slid against my rod (sorry, hard to type in words here lol) and touched my mushroom head a few times...but she did this very briefly coz she is experienced as in..she probably knows that if she keeps this up, i'll teh her neh and rub her pussy lol and then people walking outside can see through the transparent glass panel.

we flirted a bit and then she said she's not good with computers. ho seh leow! i said im quite good and when is her off day hahahahaha and so, we arranged to meet up next week. i said i will bring her for a good meal. i will make her drink a bit and then go hotel and make her massage me and then we'll have a good (and free, hopefully) bonking session! hahaha. but then, she is and old MILF...probably about late 40s but she is slim and busty and she is definitely quite chio when she is young.

and towards the end, she did the same pussy mould rubbing move again and then she suddenly hugged me and said she likes me very much hahaha and then proceeded to tickle my nipples and then held my dick head in her warm hands and said that i'm so handsome. lol.

O.M.GAWD.

so, the moral of the story is, tip a bit for good massage or those u feel u want to pick up to fuck outside the massage parlour - but must slowly build up ur rapport la. being ur ML's type (like my ML who likes how i look) helps greatly. also flirt w her when u're almost naked helps a lot. hahaha
Bro, can share contacts. Thks.
Old 15-12-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
gawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bros can charge contact?
Old 15-12-2017, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 10
fire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wanted to go to my playground but was a little far so decided to try a spa which is blacklisted by many (I had a really good time with the sexy syt though). went up but spa was closed for reno. decided to walk around to check out others. bingo. a ml caught my eye. her nice boob really calling out to me. hesitated but decided to try my luck.. cut long story short. I went in pay 50 for 1hr. she came back and ask to take 30min let me shiok. I agreed and she gave me change of 15 back. I was a little emo so did not bother. straight away pull down her top. woah. nice shape and size. her nipples looks nice and pinky(kind of dark in room). ambience is not the best but ml face and figure make up for it. quoted 150 for fj, 100 bm, 50 hj. tried to bargain but fail. so decided to give 50 for a try first. although she said 50 not touching boob, I did not stop. the rest sop. not too bad. 85 all in for release by attractive ml with semi auto roam. (I can get 1 hr groin massage but no release) not too bad for a quick release. Her looks actually quite sweet but think not in her early 20s anymore.
Old 17-12-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Sandlee is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
2 weeks ago, i randomly walked into a massage parlour amongst some sleazy ones. i was looking for some ML hanky panky session actually. but it turned out to be one of the best massage i got! authentic real tuina and...some teasing! hahaha

though she didn't spend a lot of time (a few mins max)around my groin and butt area, but she did slipped her fingers when she massaged me with oil...the feeling is damn shiok. and when she massaged my inner thighs, she will purposely brush against my balls..wow! supposedly to be a clean spa, eh?? hahaha

and when i faced up and then she started massaging the sides of my stomach and it was so ticklish! i intuitively responded by one hand hold her hand (fingers interlocking) and my other hand just anyhow reached out and grabbed her thigh! haha. and whenever she massage my ticklish stomach sides, i will grab her thigh, trying to inch upwards slowly towards her pussy. but in the end, i never got the chance to inch further up as she finished her stomach massage routine already. but i think i got her a but horny coz the next part showed it.

next, towards the end already, she told me to sit up and then massaged my neck from behind. but when she did this, she was actually hugging me very closely because i can feel her pussy mould pressing against my back! hahaha!! and when she massaged my neck (using her elbows), she sort of slid her pussy mound on my back up and down a bit. damn shiok. i had another raging hardon.

was happy that i found a decent massage with free teasing and no GQ, so i tipped her $10 and she was very appreciative of it! lol

then the 2nd time i booked her, i didn't tip her, but she gave me an even better service! not hj or anything, but she used her hand and caressed my balls a bit and the slid against my rod (sorry, hard to type in words here lol) and touched my mushroom head a few times...but she did this very briefly coz she is experienced as in..she probably knows that if she keeps this up, i'll teh her neh and rub her pussy lol and then people walking outside can see through the transparent glass panel.

we flirted a bit and then she said she's not good with computers. ho seh leow! i said im quite good and when is her off day hahahahaha and so, we arranged to meet up next week. i said i will bring her for a good meal. i will make her drink a bit and then go hotel and make her massage me and then we'll have a good (and free, hopefully) bonking session! hahaha. but then, she is and old MILF...probably about late 40s but she is slim and busty and she is definitely quite chio when she is young.

and towards the end, she did the same pussy mould rubbing move again and then she suddenly hugged me and said she likes me very much hahaha and then proceeded to tickle my nipples and then held my dick head in her warm hands and said that i'm so handsome. lol.

O.M.GAWD.

so, the moral of the story is, tip a bit for good massage or those u feel u want to pick up to fuck outside the massage parlour - but must slowly build up ur rapport la. being ur ML's type (like my ML who likes how i look) helps greatly. also flirt w her when u're almost naked helps a lot. hahaha
Hi bro, can share contacts?
Old 18-12-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros pls share
Old 18-12-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
1000litre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandlee View Post
Bro,can share contacts.thks
Yoz!!!! Please share contacts!
Old 18-12-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share ctc
Old 18-12-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kelapa10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Bro can share her contact? Thanks thank in advance.
Old 18-12-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share ctc
Old 27-12-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 12
xuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to all

Quote:

Any bros can share the contact? Will exchange
Old 27-12-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
xianganmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fire2014 View Post
better put a disclaimer:

1.my playground is not a hardcore spa so dont expect release. if you manage to get it then good for you.

2. the masseurs are of a range of age so dont expect syt.

3. not everyone will get same treatment, please try work your own magic and dont say who wrote on the forum say can.

enjoy and have fun bro.
Can share contact please?
Old 07-01-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
MassageLver is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bro can pm me contact. thanks! appreciate good teasing massage
Old 15-01-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 13
marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!

Hi bro share please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread