The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
ohmymother deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Alright so, first FR and ML experience. Sorry if it's incomplete. Also, being my first, I don't have any standard to compare it to, so many of you may disagree. If so, I'm happy for you to educate me on the better MLs!

Got QQ's contact online. She was friendly during conversation, and her replies were fast. Met her in person. She doesn't 100% look like her photos, but those are heavily filtered. But she is pretty, has the girl-next-door look, with big eyes (and boobs of course), and always smiling. My eyes couldn't decide where to look at.

Paid entrance, went into the room for a shower (by myself). She came in to hand me a towel. I was drying myself when she told me she could do it for me. Bear in mind, it is my first experience, so the moment she started to dry my thighs, my friend instantly woke up. Her smiles and constant eye-contact don't help. She started teasing my friend using soft touches, that made it even harder. There was no GQ.

Laid down on the bed. She began to use her nails and soft touches to caress me. All the while she held eye contact and was smiling. She moved on to touching my friend softly, taking her time. She put it in between her boobs. Would have been better with lubricant though.

She gave me a BBBJ, slowly, then faster. Like I said, I don't have a previous standard to compare it to, but I thought it was good, and very wet. She guided my hands to squeeze her boobs. I held on, barely. I had to ask her to slow down a couple of times to last longer. Her moaning didn't help me control myself.

She later leaned beside me, started sucking my nipple while giving me a very slippery HJ. I really wanted to have a BF from her (I'm a boobs lover), but I couldn't hold anymore. Her moans got more intense when she knew I was close, and i simply exploded. She continued moaning and tugging while I was exploding, squeezing out every last drop. Once it was done, she laid down beside me for awhile, made some lighthearted comments. She then got up, went to clean herself, and I went to clean myself up after that.

After that was a short massage. Damage came, it was 100 for her service, not including the 50 for the 1 hour. I thought it was a bit pricey? But was willing to pay because she really made things comfortable. Honestly, her smiles stuck with me more than the impression of her boobs.

Overall, good first experience for me. Should mention that although her boobs were falling out, she never took her dress off. Might not suit some, but I don't have any complaints about that.

Uhm, now the rating:

GFE - 10/10. This will be what I come back for.
Massage - whatever
Fj - none, wasn't looking for one.
Bbbj - 8/10
Boobs - 8.5/10. Big, but didn't feel very full.
Looks - 7.5/10. Girl next door look, comfortable.
RTM - probably, but I'm just beginning my adventure.

Bros, if there are any other MLs who can give an excellent BF, please let me know! Can exchange ctc!
Old 06-12-2017, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Hi Bros

Its been a long time since I last cheong and posted an FR. Initially couldnt find a proper thread to post this FR and then I saw this thread...

Feeling a little itchy, went to a random joint without doing much research and ready to bail if I see a bunch of CMIs inside. Went in and saw 2 PRCs and they looked around 6.5. This gal chose to serve me and I didnt mind

Yuki

Looks 6.5 (not extremely stunning but above average)
Age she claim 28
Body 6 (meaty but not fat, thought it was a C cup from outside but after taking off bra is a B.)
Attitude 8 (shes really pleasant, very hardworking, only thing I couldnt do was frenching)

Price: $40 for 30 mins. Asking price was $150 full. $120BJ, negotiated to $100 for BJ, still expensive in my books.

OKT/boss dude siting around was unfriendly, stare at me like I owe him money, maybe cause I took the 30min package. lousy fellow.

All in all, I enjoyed myself, but the price tag is too rich for my taste.

Cheers
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 06-12-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harace View Post
Yup but different location. Saw at her wc.
Mind sharing location bro? She didn’t reply my wechat. Maybe too busy.
Old 07-12-2017, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
ohmymother deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alright so, first FR, and first ML experience. Sorry if anything is incomplete. Also, being my first experience, I don't have any standard to compare it to, so many of you may disagree. If so, I'm happy for you to educate me on the better MLs!

Got QQ's contact online. She was friendly during conversation, and her replies were very fast. Met her in person. She doesn't 100% look like her photos, but those are heavily filtered. But she is pretty, and has the girl-next-door look, with big eyes (and boobs of course), and always smiling. My eyes couldn't decide where to look at.

Paid entrance, went into the room for a shower (by myself). She came in to hand me a towel. I was drying myself when she told me she could do it for me. Bear in mind, it is my first experience, so the moment she started to dry my thighs, my friend down there instantly woke up. Her smiles and constant eye-contact don't help. She started teasing my friend using soft touches, that made it even harder. There was no GQ.

Laid down on the bed. She began to use her nails and soft touches to caress me. All the while she held eye contact and was smiling. She moved on to touching my friend softly, taking her time. She put it in between her boobs. Would have been better with lubricant though.

She gave me a BBBJ, slowly, then faster. Like I said, I don't have a previous standard to compare it to, but I thought it was good, and very wet. She guided my hands to squeeze her boobs. I held on, barely. I had to ask her to slow down a couple of times to last longer. Her moaning didn't help me control myself.

She later leaned beside me, started sucking my nipple while giving me a very slippery HJ. I really wanted to have a BF from her (I'm a boobs lover), but I couldn't hold anymore. Her moans got more intense when she knew I was close, and i simply exploded. She continued moaning and tugging while I was exploding, squeezing out every last drop. Once it was done, she laid down beside me for awhile, made some lighthearted comments. She then got up, went to clean herself, and I went to clean myself up after that.

After that was a short massage. Damage came, it was 100 for her service, not including the 50 for the 1 hour. I thought it was a bit pricey? But was willing to pay because she really made things comfortable. Honestly, her smiles stuck with me more than the impression of her boobs.

Overall, good first experience for me. Should mention that although her boobs were falling out, she never took her dress off. Might not suit some, but I don't have any complaints about that.

Uhm, now the rating:

GFE - 10/10. This will be what I come back for.
Massage - whatever
Fj - none, wasn't looking for one.
Bbbj - 8/10
Boobs - 8.5/10. Big, but didn't feel very full to the touch.
Looks - 7.5/10. Girl next door look, made me feel comfortable.
RTM - probably, but I'm just beginning my adventure.

Bros, if there are any other MLs who can give an excellent BF, please let me know!
Old 07-12-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Harace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
Mind sharing location bro? She didn’t reply my wechat. Maybe too busy.
Me too bro don't know why didn't reply me. But it's ok now got the Thomson nearer for me.
Old 08-12-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 7
Mrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

HI EVERYONE,

I AM A VERY VERY NEWBIE HERE. NICE TO MEET YOU ALL and hope for guidance

let me start my first FR. I have totally no experience before on trying such massage parlour. When I browse through my "people nearby" feature in wechat, I came across a very pretty lady with a very weird english status. Something like "professional catch the root technology". That's freaking weird but made me very curious what it is about. So I said "Hello, what is professional catch the root technology?"

AND SHE REPLIED WITH CHINESE CHARACTERS!!! I know nothing about chinese lol! Lucky we have that translate feature in wechat and apparently she is offering 45 minutes massage for 50 dollar and prostate care for another 50.

In short, I decided to try.

In person, she is as pretty as the picture suggests. I am surprised she asked me to take off everything and lie with just a towel covering my butt (as i said, newbie). Her massage is so-so but relaxing until one point she put lots of oil on my butt and start teasing me through my asshole and touching my brother a bit until my brother is standing tall.

She asked me to turn around and popped the GQ. The damage is quite substantial. The HJ is super good!!! I never cummed that much and that far before lol.

The impressive thing is for me at least after shower, she accompanied me in the room for a while and we talked about nonsense. Yeah we communicate through wechat as I cant speak chinese at all. But, it was good! She promised me more time to talk and more discount in the future.

Massage - 7/10 surprisingly not bad
Fj - none.
HJ - 9/10 (pls consider the newbie factor here)
Boobs - 9/10. not big not small, just nice.
Looks - 9/10. looks like a friend, makes me very comfortable.
RTM - absolutely.

PM ME IF YOU NEED ANY FURTHER INFO

Last edited by Mrdudutz; 08-12-2017 at 12:31 AM. Reason: pm
Old 08-12-2017, 01:32 AM
Samster

tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tepes View Post
Hi Bros

Finally visited this joint recently. I stopped cheonging for a long time and recently started again. Saw this thread and decided to try it out, Hanna had a pretty attractive photo here so decided to choose her. Booked and went down.

Hanna.

Looks: 7.5 exactly same as the photos
Body: 8 slim, nice...
Attitude: 9 rally nice gal, great attitude and work ethic, speaks more english than mandarin, proficient enough to understand and have basic conversations.

Satisfaction level 9-2 =7. Rated it 9 cause shes really nice and I really enjoyed myself, the negative came cause I thought it was a full service joint but she told me it is NOT. Not her fault but I didnt know it wasnt, so I was really disappointed as I really liked her. Sigh....

Cheers
Bros,am pasting my FR here as I just received a msg from the okt promoting this joint that my post will be deleted as i spoke abt something sensitive. Since i did mention it is not a full service joint dont think thats sensitive in a police must raid kind of way. Neither did i mention the services i did or did not receive. Anyway i always believe in sharing the truth so cutting and pasting it in a thread here that apparently is a delete free zone. Perhaps the sensitivity is in not wanting bros to know they dont have full service and more bros will be like me just going to try and get a little disappointed? So for bros who want full service, this is not the joint for u. Think not difficult to guess which joint it is based on what i have written. Positive is that they charge normal prices not the carrot chopping type.
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 09-12-2017, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 8
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried this YY in balestier? How come the thread suddenly gone?
Old 13-12-2017, 06:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Hey folks,

I would like to know what are the estimated standard 'damages' for HC?

Does these figures seem right?:
Entrance = 50
HJ = +50
BJ = +80
FJ = +100
Old 14-12-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 21
MalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Anyone tried this YY in balestier? How come the thread suddenly gone?
I think her thread still there.. just not so obvious cos didn't indicate her name explicitly.
Old 17-12-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
Hey folks,

I would like to know what are the estimated standard 'damages' for HC?

Does these figures seem right?:
Entrance = 50
HJ = +50
BJ = +80
FJ = +100
Hi Bro

Depending on the joint, I would prefer to pay for 30 or 45 mins(typically $30-40 for entrance) massage if I know it's a FJ joint, as the massage aint worth it and I cant last that long haha but to each his own.

The other prices are what I typically pay for, but these days lots of gals/joints ask for more. If I walk around and see a joint in one of those infamous buildings, I will typically ask price and agree to a price first before I even start massage. hope that helps.

Cheers
Old 24-12-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quite a number of my MRs/FRs were deleted together with the threads as these threads are not paying threads... henceforth, will update my two cents in this thread for everyone's reading pleasure...

Xiao Han the JG lady

Known of this lady for quite a while, other than Ling Ling and Lisa, she is considered as one of the JG lady to go to if you wanted a proper JG...

Recently one of the bros here has openly posted her contact number in one of the threads, thus reminded me of her...

Area : near to outram MRT... quite a lot of parking lots in the area, place is a popular spot for foods and drinks.

Her place : a tad run down but confirmed safe, you can easily blend into the surrounding once you know the place.

Masseuse : Xiao Han... auntie to me, luckily she was in her black lingerie when she came to open the gate... still can see in that sexy outfit.

Massage skill : jump straight into JG... quite shiok and relaxing, played with my tool for about 50 mins before releasing. Good teasing and can also opt for bj or fj... did not upgrade as not really my type. She took off her top while she was at it and I was like staring at her breasts thru out that 50 mins or so...

RTM : maybe... for the enjoyment of having my tool play at.

Damage : gave her 100 for 1 hr of enjoyment.

Last edited by the_e_ones; 26-12-2017 at 05:23 AM.
Old 25-12-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2512 / Power: 18
CrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Virlin Juagen Master ✔ 100% No.1 in SG, Professional & Authentic Thai Style ✔ 不正宗

MR for Virlin

One man's meat is another man's posion.

Happy X'mas & Merry New Year
CTL

孤独的在人群中间,没有一次遇见阳光
直到今天,我们相遇,让我的整个世界都改变
属于这个人的唯有诺言,让我明白生活还有多少价值
你进来寻找,占据我的整个心,要将我心中一直想要说的话说给你听
轻轻的爱的言语,听了激动万分,只是这样我的心就轻飘感谢上苍
说的这句话,是真的吗?能否看着我的眼睛再说一次
只有一个人,只是你,让我这样日思夜想
我的一颗心带着爱,从现在开始只为你一人
从现在开始请让我只爱你,一个人
Old 25-12-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyThaiLover View Post
Virlin Juagen Master ✔ 100% No.1 in SG, Professional & Authentic Thai Style ✔ 不正宗

MR for Virlin

One man's meat is another man's posion.

Happy X'mas & Merry New Year
CTL
Tried Virlin once about two years back... did not rtm since... so I guess she is my poison

Last edited by the_e_ones; 26-12-2017 at 05:22 AM.
Old 26-12-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2512 / Power: 18
CrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond repute

Me too. Chop & Confirm No RTM for Virlin.

Happy Bonking & Cheonging
CTL

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Tried Virlin once about two years back... did not rtm since... so I guess she is my posion

孤独的在人群中间,没有一次遇见阳光
直到今天,我们相遇,让我的整个世界都改变
属于这个人的唯有诺言,让我明白生活还有多少价值
你进来寻找,占据我的整个心,要将我心中一直想要说的话说给你听
轻轻的爱的言语,听了激动万分,只是这样我的心就轻飘感谢上苍
说的这句话,是真的吗?能否看着我的眼睛再说一次
只有一个人,只是你,让我这样日思夜想
我的一颗心带着爱,从现在开始只为你一人
从现在开始请让我只爱你,一个人
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1