The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 10
Destin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Stop my joy TT

She stops giving me bj, or like sex for many months. We used to have it almost every day, day and night. Just because I gave hard pounding on doggy and she feels uncomfortable after the end of session. Usually, I go again and again for 2-3 rounds. But she doesn't like doggy nor any hard pound, complain swell after our first session. It makes me quite frustrating, some night I don't even want to initiate anything. It makes me want to head out to find like a Part-time GF just to satisfy my High Sex Drive.

Does anyone so far face this situation like me? Share with me your experience and what you did?
Old 02-04-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!
Re: Stop my joy TT

bro..i know how u feel

same issue with my ex

3 path
1. u endure and hope she change
2. u change to suit her
3. u and her change partner
Old 02-04-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Destin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by husky1shepherd4 View Post
bro..i know how u feel

same issue with my ex

3 path
1. u endure and hope she change
2. u change to suit her
3. u and her change partner
Thanks bro..
1 hard to endure, have HSD..
2 i change it'll be repeating slow and only missionary sex
3 we want to be together, just maybe find someone to satisfy that 1 portion? hahahaha.. just thinking..
Old 02-04-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 0
hornymusician deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhornymusician deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

that's why we are here for. most of us are HSD and prolly having more than 1 pussy on the side.
Old 03-04-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Cant believe no one gave you proper advice.

Dude,
1. Your joy is not her pain. Make it painful for her and of course she does not want sex. Duh! Dun just believe me. Give her a cucumber. Ask her to poke your ass with it. When you are in extreme pain and want it stopped, is it fair for her to complain you are stopping her joy?

2. You are not digging for oil. Dont need drill too deep. Not all women have deep wells. You are hurting her.

3. The doggy position allows for deeper penetration mechanically. There are other positions that have less penetration which in turn means less pain for her. You just need sufficient penetration to pleasure yourself. Not destroy her pussy.

4. Dun be an selfish bastard. Dun just seek to pleasure yourself and get frustrated when you can't. Seek to pleasure her first. When she likes it, she will do it more often. Common sense. *knock knock any brains in?*

Sex is between two thinking living people. Want it your way only, use a goat.

All the best

Last edited by MoJoe313; 03-04-2020 at 02:49 PM.
Old 03-04-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Repeated comment
Old 03-04-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sky2b0rn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
Cant believe no one gave you proper advice.

Dude,
1. Your joy is not her pain. Make it painful for her and of course she does not want sex. Duh! Dun just believe me. Give her a cucumber. Ask her to poke your ass with it. When you are in extreme pain and want it stopped, is it fair for her to complain you are stopping her joy?
Well said.
Old 03-04-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destin6wU View Post
Thanks bro..
1 hard to endure, have HSD..
2 i change it'll be repeating slow and only missionary sex
3 we want to be together, just maybe find someone to satisfy that 1 portion? hahahaha.. just thinking..
Where have you been living? Only doggy and missionary sex positions? Hahaha... Lots of others out there you can try. And you can go fast but no need to go deep. The top of your penis is also full of sensory nerves and remember the most important thing, her G spot is only a few cm in from the opening. If you can hit it, I bet she will be asking you for sex every night.

HSD is no excuse to say she cannot satisfy you just because you pound her too hard. Imagine someone take a stick and ram it into you. Ouch.

Lastly, remember this. Sex is an act between two persons. And in your case, two long time partners who have been having sex together. If she cannot get a great experience when having sex, do you think she will want more? She is not a whore or FL. Someone who fucks with you for the money. (Of course they will bear with your shit just so that you can get it over with fast and earn your money.)
Old 05-04-2020, 08:21 PM
Samster

Just my fave position.. lol.. and hers only missionary.. she won’t like to explore others..🙄tried tested and proven.. hahaha.. but so far we are fine? 🤪🤙🏼
Old 06-04-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Bro, i guess you need to make her enjoy first before anything else.
Once she enjoy and there is HSD, soon she will be willing to try out different other position like cowgirl and etc.
At least better than fucking a dead fish.
Old 08-04-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Bro, i guess you need to make her enjoy first before anything else.
Once she enjoy and there is HSD, soon she will be willing to try out different other position like cowgirl and etc.
At least better than fucking a dead fish.
I agreee! Dead fish is horrible.. she stare at you back and you trying so hard to make her moan.. 🤦🏻‍♂️But lucky one, squirt and moan like crazy! Most i met, squirt even before i go for main dish.. just finger.. lol😜

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1