The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future
Confirmed Election Time liao

"Landmark" rescue package (GL, KTV and massage parlour considered SME boh?), time to roll out the time-honored "We need stability, give us mandate" playbook.
Old 26-03-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
thecat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Confirmed Election Time liao

Wont you be glad if election to be done soon and get over it?
Old 26-03-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Selinda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
"Landmark" rescue package (GL, KTV and massage parlour considered SME boh?), time to roll out the time-honored "We need stability, give us mandate" playbook.
And shedding of tears in parliament
Old 27-03-2020, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 7
Aaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selinda View Post
And shedding of tears in parliament
Best award goes to ~~~~~
Old 27-03-2020, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Actually no. If they do election anytime now till when the pandemic is fully under control, they can get ready to be hammered hard. We would be talking about them losing at least three or four GRCs and maybe the same number of SMCs. It would be a total disaster for the PAP. Sinkies might like to pwn Sinkies but even we aren't stupid to government playing games like this. Calling an election now would go against every single social distancing and quarantine effort being exhorted by the government.
Old 27-03-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 7
Aaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Actually no. If they do election anytime now till when the pandemic is fully under control, they can get ready to be hammered hard. We would be talking about them losing at least three or four GRCs and maybe the same number of SMCs. It would be a total disaster for the PAP. Sinkies might like to pwn Sinkies but even we aren't stupid to government playing games like this. Calling an election now would go against every single social distancing and quarantine effort being exhorted by the government.
good reasoning
Old 27-03-2020, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaagogo View Post
Best award goes to ~~~~~
Bloody shedding of tears is a classic! See also to lan !
Old 27-03-2020, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Confirmed Election Time liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Bloody shedding of tears is a classic! See also to lan !
Cry maybe the $$$$ supposed to get by them now need to give out and not them. Hahahah
Keep the door open , playing closing , opening that why out of control. More to come . Still have few hundred k coming. 10% of it will shoot up the case and no bed to rest
Old 27-03-2020, 07:43 AM
Samster

morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Good reasoning bro. Let me offer my take.
Timing - The virus will blow over, no doubt, but at this point in time, it doesn't seem a short term issue and could last for months. PAP has to call for an election by Apr next year if I am not mistaken. Granted the whole thing could be called (dissolve parliament, etc) and done within a couple of months...which brings me to the next point.

Next year's planning - Gov FY starts at Apr. Planning goes way before. Uncertainty doesn't allow planning. No matter how complacent PAP is, (I hope) they should realise you need to plan buffer jic some ministars and/or ministars wannabes get votes out. They need to put appointments in place way before the planning.

Perception over reality - (That's what the media is for). Plant the seeds/reception of necessity in people's minds. "We need to get the mandate, get this election over and done with and move on together through the crisis". Two, social distancing is more perception than reality. The recommended distance is 6 feet (1.8m). Does it look like in reality this is feasible? NTUC draws a few lines for queues in its checkout queues and says ok, you are safe distance now and the newspapers crow "Wow, NTUC the best". The distance apart is barely 0.5m apart. Do the same thing at voting centres, space the booths a bit further apart, allocate "designated voting timings" and there you go.
Now is as good as any -The timeline is tight as established just now. And let's face it: The economy (PAP's Trump card) is gonna get hammered. When times are better, they can't run away from the figures.
More mistakes from 4G - The longer you drag, the more chances of faux pas by the 4G clowns. CCS and his cohort shooting their mouths off. Minimise potential damage and lock in the 5 years first.
Recency goodies effect - While people still remember the goodies, milk it. People's memories are short.

I think Sinkies have been aware of PAP's dirty tricks for years. That's what education brings you - insight and opinion. CCS was actually right in saying if you don't believ them, you won't believe them. The trick is never to talk to the opposition voters or the PAP voters. Their minds are already made up no matter what happens, it is always the so-called swing voters. If they can manage perception right, they will know how to exploit the virus, even in the thick of it. Necessity for mandate, lack of credible alternatives.

Truth be told, I think the new 4G are a bunch of clowns.

That's my take.
Old 27-03-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

all those cash out only come in at end Aug 2020. why not now. still have 5 months (apr till aug) then give out the cash, people already need it now badly. why not give out now? bcos give out now later nobody want vote for them. so need vote them first then have money?
Old 27-03-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
all those cash out only come in at end Aug 2020. why not now. still have 5 months (apr till aug) then give out the cash, people already need it now badly. why not give out now? bcos give out now later nobody want vote for them. so need vote them first then have money?
Technically can "weaponise" the package for election purpose. "You don't vote us in, the new gov might go back on these purposes and give you less/don't give u. Vote us and you get these guarantee"

Chinese say Far water cannot save near fire, but you think these gov know or care? They dunno how SMEs run. It can be a hand to mouth existence. And SMEs hold about 70% of employment in Singapore. How many PAP u think work in SME before?

I never see the thing in detail but my educated guess is the whole thing is mainly used to prop up the state-owned enterprises lah. Fucking SIA cut capacity by 96%, they can't allow SIA to fail. Your small kuching kurak can die is ok, new ones will be born.

As for increasing loans to companies, lend money is not giving money, you still gotta pay back. If already hand to mouth normally, how much better must you do to pay back loans?

Finally, PAP give you X billion, they will take back 2X to put back. GST and whatever cheebye taxes. Just a matter of time.
Old 27-03-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Truth be told, I think the new 4G are a bunch of clowns.

That's my take.
Maybe so but not Lawrence Wong. Even though he is just national development minister he is working very hard in the fight against coronavirus in SG and he even teared in Parliament on this matter. I think if he stands in a SMC, he should win his opponent anytime hands down.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 27-03-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Election now or election later.. haters will still hate, the pro-PAPs will still stand up for PAP, the oppies will still stir shit out.. got differences meh?
Old 27-03-2020, 02:20 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post
Election now or election later.. haters will still hate, the pro-PAPs will still stand up for PAP, the oppies will still stir shit out.. got differences meh?
Well said i agreed to you.

Hater are alway haters.

For me i am netural but at least Singapore is coping and planning well for all these. I can see that Governement already doing their best for the citizen.

Those like to compare or pro governemnt. i would suggest they go stay at Italy better. As u can see, many waiting to dead once kanna the sickness and governement cannot do anything can only talk only.

However, let this covid19 thing be an apparisal to judge them and it will make sense to go election after the whole thing is well contained.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 27-03-2020, 02:38 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Yes, have. Having elections now is not good as it will hamper, distract and disunite us from our fight together against this dangerous, life-threatening virus especially at this time we are not suppose to gather together and stay at home. Choose what you like, virus or power ? No use having power if you are struck by the virus
Yes, better for them to contain all then do election or wait till all finish then election.

Look what what happen to malaysia. We hope that will not happen to us?

The golden period of migrating the spread on virus but the golden period they chu pattern PM resign and re elect as intrim PM then elect new PM. If that period dont chu pattern and remain the intrim PM till virus over then do election i believe malaysia will not have so many case now.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1