The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Lucky - The Sex Worker

Part XII

From Atop the Rafters

Lucky hadn't known tough emotions before. He thought he knew what sorrow felt like due to his position in life being so low, but nothing compared to the anguish that he felt at that moment. 

Two days had passed since Addison Gay had returned him home to Cheryl and not much had been said other than the occasional floaty conversation that would always either end in tears or with both Lucky and Cheryl walking away from one another.

He knew that his master had no idea of his part in Vicky's demise, but it didn't help his guilt either way. It was as if she was punishing him anyway by not being able to speak to him for too long before seeking distance. 

Maybe this was what he deserved. He barely knew Vicky to be honest. He knew more of her physical attributes than he actually did her personality. He knew that her long and wavy red hair was a unique trait among the other women in his life. He knew that her piercing green eyes were both terrifying and seductive, depending on the mood that she wished to share at the moment. 

He also knew that she put her life on the line to start the ball rolling on this project without even knowing what the project was. He knew that she saw something in him that he couldn't even see in himself. He had no idea what freedom and equality would feel like and didn't even know if that's something that he wanted. Vicky was special to him because she saw him as special. 

It couldn't have been the mood change that he was able to change in women alone. He didn't see Cheryl or Rebecca trying to push for his freedom. He hadn't heard from Jean since the night of the party and Addison had only called once within the past few days to check up on things. 

No.

Vicky was different and now she was gone. All because of him not thinking anything through properly and only doing what others would have him to do. How could he please everyone when everyone had different end-goals for him? He had to look at his life in a different way from this point on. But how should he look at his life?

Shaking his head, Lucky looked up as Cheryl came from her bedroom wearing all black and with a somber expression painted over her face. Her eyes met his for a moment before she looked away and walked into the dining room where he was sitting.

"The funeral's today," she explained, still not looking him in the eyes. "I'd take you, but men aren't allowed."

Lucky dropped his head and stared at the surface of the table. He glided his finger across as scratch mark that was left from the night of the party as his thoughts raced. How could the world be so cruel as to not allow him to attend a ceremony celebrating the life of a woman who had become, in a strange way, closer to him than any other? Anger began to swell within him, but he shook his head in an attempt to shake the futile feeling away.

"I'm sorry," Cheryl said as her voice cracked. "I know I've been a mess lately, but you have to understand that I just lost my best friend."

Lucky looked up to see his master staring at him with tears dropping from her eyes. Instead of his usual empathy, he just allowed the anger to erupt from deep within him. That was all he could take.

"And you think I didn't care for Vicky?!" He almost shouted, causing Cheryl's eyes to go wide in shock from the outburst. "Aside from you, she was the only woman in my life to see me as a human being and not some object to be used. She's never tried to play me for some agenda. She was someone who I was considering a friend, and for me, that would have made her just as valuable as she was to you."

He realized that the way he was shouting at his master was not only inappropriate but quite uncalled for. It wasn't Cheryl's fault that she wasn't aware that he had feelings for the woman. How could she? He wasn't even aware of it until a this all happened.

"You're right," Cheryl finally said as she walked to lucky and placed her hands gently on his shoulders. "Hurry up and get dressed."

Lucky looked up at Cheryl to see the determination on her face. She meant it. Would he end up going to the funeral to pay his respects?

"Really?" He asked as he stood up and faced her. "I can go?"

"Yes," she said, but a frown grew on her face. "But you still won't be able to actually go into the funeral home. Men are strictly not allowed in. There's building just outside for the men to wait. If there was anything I could do to change it I would, but you'll have to wait there. Is that okay?"

"It's better than nothing," he explained before rushing into his room and getting dressed. 

He might not be able to enter the funeral home, but maybe there was a way for him to sneak a bit closer. He wasn't even sure what he was planning on getting out of it. Closure?

An hour passed with no interruptions or events and the two finally walked up to the large church as many women stood around weeping and sharing stories about Vicky. Lucky looked over to see the building that Cheryl had mentioned. It was much smaller than the church, but that was to be expected, and he could see men piling into the building like obedient puppets.

"I'll be out as soon as it's over to get you," Cheryl said as she placed her hand on the small of his back and turned from him. He walked over to the small building and looked over his shoulder. All the women were stepping inside and before long the parking lot was completely empty. He could hear laughter coming from inside the small building where the men were telling jokes and stories of their own. He had no place in there.

Scanning the outside of the church, Lucky spotted a lattice leading up to a window. He wondered if the flimsy wood would hold his weight long enough for him to get a peek inside. Shrugging away any doubts, he walked over and placed his fingers on the wood before lifting himself up and placing his feet in the holes below. So far so good. The climb was easier than he thought and soon he found himself peering into the window of the church. 

He couldn't make anything out but could see that the rafters of the building were spaced enough apart with a long and wide board stretching all the way across the ceiling for a walkway and storage. Boxes of what appeared to be some kind of holiday decorations sat at the other end of the walkway. He gripped the bottom of the window and was pleasantly surprised when it swung open. He climbed inside and let the window drop shut softly by holding it with his foot.

He crawled on his belly over the walkway, trying to be as quiet as possible as the sounds of a woman spoke about souls or something below. He made it about halfway when a small movement caught his eye to his right. 

He looked over and noticed a woman wearing all black lying on her stomach on another rafter to the back of the church. She was holding something long and looking straight down at someone. He found a rafter that he could crawl over to take him right to her back. If he could be quiet enough, maybe she would be too focused on whatever she was doing to hear him approach so he could get a closer look.

He placed his hands on the rafter and spun his body as quickly and gracefully as he could before belly crawling over to the back. He was about twenty feet from the woman now and could see what she was holding. 

A Rifle!

His heart started pounding so heavily that he was starting to fear that she might hear it and so he approached her from behind, slowly closing the gap. She didn't turn to face him as she was looking through the scope at someone below.

Could this woman be the one to kill Vicky?
Old 24-03-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The woman was tiny, wearing long black pants and a longsleeved shirt to match. He couldn't tell what color of hair she had, for she wore a black toboggan and had it all tucked inside. He was close enough to touch her boots at this point and she turned to look down her body at the man crawling up behind her. Her eyes shot wide as she spun on her back and tried to sling the rifle to aim at him, but he was faster and caught the barrel with one of his hands.

"You idiot," she whispered to him as he crawled up her body while still holding the rifle by the barrel. "What in the hell are you doing here?!"

"Who are you and what are you doing?" Lucky demanded through his own whisper. The messed up thing about this entire scenario was that if they were caught, he would be the one punished the most. 

"What I am doing here is none of your business," she stated flatly as she grunted, trying to pull the gun away from his grasp. "You are in the way!"

The woman was quite beautiful. She was of an Asian racial background and spoke with an accent. He could feel the heat of her body as she tried to wrestle the gun back in her control, which was causing his instincts to take over. She shook his head as he struggled to keep the task at hand simple. He had to stop her. That's all that mattered to him at that time. She couldn't be allowed to fire that gun inside the building. Cheryl was in there and probably Rebecca too once he thought about it. 

He shifted his body up higher until his face was a few inches from the would-be-assassin's face and he could feel her warm breath on his mouth as they struggled for control. He wanted to kiss her for some reason. Something was coming over him. He could feel her pelvis shift under his groin and it was enough for an erection to swell. 

Her eyes popped open wide as she surely felt it.

"You are keeping me from my task and now you are becoming aroused?!" she exclaimed in a harsh whisper. "You are a simple minded buffoon!"

Lucky couldn't disagree with her statement. It wasn't like he was wanting to become aroused. He just was. Maybe it was the danger. Maybe it was the body heat. Maybe it was that they were just above what was probably one hundred unknowing women. Maybe it was because the woman was gorgeous. He wasn't sure what it was, but he could feel the barrel of the gun start to slip from his grasp as he hands were grown sweaty from the heat of the roof.

He wasn't sure what to do as the woman smiled and looked from him to the gun and back again. He was running out of time and options. He couldn't allow her to fire the gun. He couldn't allow someone else close to him die. The woman's dark gray eyes peered into his as her smile grew larger. He didn't know. An idea came to him just then. Why was he fighting his urge as hard as he was fighting with the gun? The woman obviously wasn't disgusted by the feeling of his erection and so maybe there was a chance. 

He let go of barrel and pressed his lips to hers. She didn't resist at all. She actually embraced it faster than even he did. Her free hand grasped the back of his head while her tongue entered his mouth. She moved her tongue in ways that he had never felt before, causing his erection to grow further. 

The woman rubbed her hands down between them until he could feel her hands enter his pants and grab his cock, bringing a slight moan from him out of the shock. Her fingers twirled around his shaft in a dexterous way that he didn't know was possible. He lifted his hips up enough to pull the waist of his pants down, which took longer than normal, considering he was only able to use one hand in order to maintain his balance on the rafters. 

She lifted her hips up and pulled her pants down as much as she could before lowering herself back down on the wood. He lowered himself back on her and she spread her legs as much as her pants would allow in order to give his cock room to enter her. He pushed until he felt himself slide inside of her cunt, drawing a whispered moan from her lips. 

He continued to push until he was as far in as their position would allow. The woman reached above her head and gently sat her rifle down on the rafter just passed her head as Lucky pulled out slightly, before pushing back again. Even though he wasn't able to enter her all the way due to their situation, her soft moans and scratching of his back showed him that she was enjoying it.

He could feel her thighs close tightly around his throbbing cock as she began trembling. He could tell, from her bodily motions and short tight whispers that she was cumming, but he wouldn't be able to do the same if he didn't change their position.

He pulled out of her and held himself above her while looking in her eyes as she looked back in confusion.

"Roll over," he ordered, bringing a spark in her eyes as she realized what he was after.

She shifted around until she was laying on her belly and her naked ass waited for him. He dropped himself once more and pressed his dick against her asshole, causing her asscheeks to tighten. 

"Wait," she ordered in a panicked whisper. "What are you doing?"

"Just slide her arm under you and start fingering yourself," he demanded. "If you don't enjoy this then I'll stop."

She didn't say anything for a moment. He was starting to wonder if she would ever say anything, but then she did as he requested. He could see her shoulders adjust as she slid her arm down and could hear the soft sounds of wet pops as she began playing with her pussy. He had enough of her still on his dick to where it was wet enough to allow him to push until the head of his dick was inside of her. 

She let out a soft whimper and he could hear her fingers stop for a moment before returning to their dance. He pushed further inside of her until she tensed up again and her fingers fell silent once more. This continued until he could feel her asscheeks firmly pressed against his stomach and his entire dick was throbbing inside of her asshole. 

She breathed heavy as her fingers picked up their pace and he began to pull back out slowly before re-submerging in her. He could feel her heartbeat around his cock every time he stopped and her whimpers grew more frantic as her hips began to grind. He looked up to see her free hand gripping the side of the rafter so tightly that her fingers were turning white.

"I'm cumming," she whispered as her fingers sped up lightning fast. 

He started moving his dick in and out of her ass faster and faster to match the rhythm of her fingers as she stifled a scream by biting her bicep. He felt his own orgasm coming on strong and shoved his cock into her ass as far as he could before releasing all of his juices into her. He heard a pop sound come from her mouth as she pulled away from her arm and threw her head back in pleasure.

They lied there together on the rafters with her ass squeezing the last few drops of cum from his dick before he pulled out. He raised himself back up and pulled his pants back around his waist as she did the same before turning on her back once more to stare at him.

"I wasn't exactly expecting that," she admitted with a soft chuckle. Lucky shared her amusement, but that was the last thing he thought he'd experience here as well. 

He started to feel guilty for having sex at his friend's funeral but knew that it was the best method that he would be had available. He wasn't going to throw the woman off the rafters and to what could have been potentially her death and he couldn't bear the thought of another person close to him dying. 

"Fine," she finally said with a sigh. "You win. Let's get out of here before we get caught."

Lucky smiled and nodded before shifting and turning his body back around to face toward the window he came in. He began crawling back down the rafter and looked behind him to see the woman crawling behind him. He turned back to his path in satisfaction. He couldn't believe what he had just accomplished. 

He pushed the window open and spun his body around as he felt for the lattice with his feet until he could feel them firmly in the holes of the wood. He lowered himself all the way down until he was standing on the ground once more and looking up. He waited to see the woman's feet pop through the window, but something was off. 

He should have been seeing her by now. What was taking her so long?

Was she?!

The sound of a gunshot stopped his heart as he realized the errors of his ways. She didn't follow him out. She remained up there and completed her job. He started to climb the lattice back up when he saw another window of church pop open and the woman leaped from it and fell to the ground in a roll, not stopping as she darted out of sight. 

He could hear screaming and pressed his back to the wall of the church as women began sprinting out the front doors screaming in pure fright.

He saw the men run out of the doors of the small building and stepped up next to them as if he were with them the entire time. He watched for Cheryl and the more the women poured out the more frightened be became. 

Where was Cheryl?!

TBC
Old 25-03-2020, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do share more!
Old 25-03-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

[B]Part XIII

What's it all About?

The last woman to come out of the building was a crying and shocked Rebecca. She had red splattered on her arm and some on her face. She was screaming for someone to help as she waved her arms around.

Lucky couldn't take it anymore. Who was shot? Why hadn't he made sure the assassin went first? Why couldn't he think things through? He ran forward and into the crowd of women until he was face to face with Rebecca. Comfort and relief washed over her face as she spotted him approaching her.

"Lucky," she shouted before throwing her arms around his neck in front of a large crowd of shocked women. "Thank god you're okay!"

"Who was shot?" He asked as he held her tightly in a hug. He looked through the opened door to see someone's legs lying on the floor, but couldn't tell if it was Cheryl. "Where's Cheryl?"

"Cheryl was the one who was shot," she cried as she pulled back and looked back into the church. 

Lucky pulled away from Rebecca's grasp and sprinted into the church. Panic ran all the way through him as he approached the still body of his master. As he approached her, a slight moment of relief washed over him as she was still breathing as she held her hands on her stomach. He couldn't tell how bad the wound was. It looked bad. Blood was everywhere.

"Lucky," Cheryl coughed as she looked up at him. "It's not safe in here."

"Don't move her," a woman shouted from behind him and he looked over to see three women dashing up to them. The one in the lead, who had spoken, was carrying a black bag in her hands and the ones following her were pushing a cart. "We don't know the damage and moving her could damage her further."

Lucky stood up and stepped back to give the woman space. She began pulling tools from her bag and checking Cheryl in different ways that he didn't fully understand.

"Will she be okay," he asked. One of the women who had pushed the cart in shot him a dirty look for speaking out of turn, but the doctor just answered without acknowledging it.

"I'm not sure," she answered honestly. "It looks like the bullet may have missed her vital organs though. It's looking promising for your master."

After what felt like an eternity the women had Cheryl loaded on the cart and had her rushed out the door and into an ambulance before racing off to the hospital. They hadn't said another word to him and he didn't attempt asking again.

What was he suppose to do? His master was on her way to the hospital and the last thing he had heard was she might be okay. What did that even mean? When would she be able to come home? How would he get information on her health? Who would bother to tell a man anything?

Wait.

He wondered how he would get home or if he even had a home to get back to. He walked back out of the church to see most of the women had left to one place or another. Some were standing around in huddles and it looked like a news van had shown up. He looked over a small crowd of women to see Jean Sexy interviewing some of them. 

"Lucky," Rebecca placed her hand on his shoulder as she stepped up beside him. She had a defeated look on her face. "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too," he admitted as he tried to fight back his own tears. This was all just too much. What had he started? Why were people suddenly targets? It couldn't be a coincidence at this point. They were targets because of him. "I'm sorry about Vicky. I'm sorry about Cheryl. I'm sorry for what you are going through and I'm sorry for what you might go through."

Rebecca turned to study his face before speaking again.

"Lucky, none of this is your fault," she stated as he looked away in shame. If she only knew. She grabbed his chin in a similar manner as the first time she had ever done it and turned his face to look her in the eyes. "You can't start blaming yourself."

"Excuse me," a familiar voice called from their sides. "I'd like to speak with Lucky for a moment if that's okay." He turned to see Addison approach them. Her face was painted with concern and worry. Rebecca started to say something, but when Addison flashed her badge, she back off. 

"I'll be over here when you're done speaking with the officer," Rebecca stated.

"Detective," Addison corrected with a straight face. 

"Detective," Rebecca repeated with a hint of anger in her voice. "Lucky, you'll probably need a place to stay until Cheryl gets better so..."

"I have made temporary living arrangements for Lucky," Addison interrupted with a smile. "Thanks for your concern, but it's the least I can do. I owe him and Cheryl at least that."

Rebecca's eyes lit up dangerously with anger before she visibly swallowed and walked away.

"We don't need her to become another target," Addison explained as she looked into Lucky's eyes. "She'll get over it."

Lucky honestly didn't care about who he would be staying with as long as he could get information on Cheryl while staying there. He looked back to see Rebecca step into her car and close the door before it drove off. His eyes shifted over the scenery until his gaze stopped on Jean Sexy who was looking over at him while the camera operator adjusted the camera on her shoulder. She gave a sympathetic smile before turning back to the camera.

"We need to talk," he told Addison as he turned to look back to her.

"Let's get out of here," she agreed with a nod to her car. The two hastily got into her car and with a push of a button, it was flying down the roads. 

He watched as the houses and buildings became more sparse, seemingly swallowed up by trees as they entered a thickly forested area. It was night by the time the car pulled into a driveway to a house surrounded by an open yard with the forest just outside all sides.

"This is my house," she stated as she looked over to Lucky with a soft smile on her face. "Make yourself at home here. Let's talk inside." She opened her car door, flooding the inside of the car with a light so bright that Lucky had to squint his eyes in order see his own door handle. He stepped outside the car and closed the door behind him as he turned toward the house. No, not a house. Addison seemed to live in a cabin.

"I never pictured you a cabin type of woman," Lucky admitted more to break the silence than to speak about living choices of homes.

"It makes a nice break from the city life," she stated as she opened her door and gestured for Lucky to enter. "I usually spend my nights in a hotel next to my building so when I do come home I want it to be as different as possible."

"That makes sense," he said as he walked through the dark interior of her living room. Her cabin was smaller than even Cheryl's house. He was standing in the living room and could see the kitchen, dining area and two doors to the back, which appeared to be all that there was to see. 

"I know it's small, but there's no need for a large home when I'm hardly ever here," She explained as she deadbolted her door and flipped a lamp on, illuminating a small portion of the living room. "It's not much for lighting either." She giggled as if a bit ashamed.

"I think it's nice," Lucky said, noticing her shame. "It's small and cozy."

"Thanks," she said as she walked toward the small loveseat, which was the only furniture in the living room. "Come set down. What do you know about what happened? Tell me everything."

Lucky approached the small two-seater couch and sat down beside the detective, while she pulled her coat off and tossed it over onto a small ammo crate that she used for a coffee table. 

He explained what had happened with the assassin on the rafters to the last detail. There was no reason for him to leave anything out with Addison. He had already told her about Project Lucky and Terra and truly believed that the detective wanted to keep Cheryl safe just as bad as he did. She took it all in. Her face turned a bit red during the parts where he had fucked the assassin up the ass in an attempt to get her mind off of her own task, but once he finished with everything that he knew, she just nodded in thought.

"China's president is in the States at the moment and actually the last I checked she was just passing through about a hundred miles from here earlier today." It looked like Addison's eyes lit up as she began to put pieces together. "You said the assassin was Asian right? Could she have been Chinese?"

Lucky thought about it. He didn't know the difference. He wasn't educated in geography enough to know the difference. All he knew was that the woman was Asian and that she spoke with an accent that was foreign to him.

"I'm not sure," he finally admitted. "Maybe."

Addison's eyes went back to somewhere else as she began working puzzles together in her head once more. She sat for a long moment in complete silence and he dared not interrupt her. Why would the Chinese president want Cheryl dead? Why would they care if a lawyer from the States died or lived? What gain would they have either way?

"Project Lucky," Addison stated. She didn't need to say anymore. It made complete sense to him. "Terra told you that Project lucky was a worldwide operation and you were the only survivor right? Well, think about it. What's China's number one form of currency? What do they do so well that they have risen to the powerful country that they are now? They breed and sell men of all races. Project Lucky's entire reason for existing is to eliminate the one thing that makes them better. No more men for trade then no more commerce."

"Then why don't they kill me," he asked. He honestly would rather it be that way. He didn't want any more people getting hurt just because of his existence. 

"I don't know, but you can't blame yourself," she stated as she placed her hand on his leg for comfort. "If they wanted you dead then you would be the target. They may be sending a message."

"I don't understand the message," Lucky admitted as he leaned back in his seat. "How can they do what they're doing if they know I'll not understand?"

"Lucky," Addison whispered in sympathy before spinning over until she was sitting on his lap. "It may not even be a message for you."

She pressed her lips to his as he kissed her back. Her kiss was wet as she opened her mouth and slid her tongue in. He pressed his tongue against hers as he felt his erection swelling up from within his pants.

"Then who?" He asked as they pulled their mouths from one another.

"Maybe it's to Terra and her organization," she explained before pressing her open mouth back against his.

He reached down and started unbuttoning her shirt from the bottom up. He could feel her tense up at first, but she eventually loosened her body as he finished the last button and pushed her shirt off of her back to allow it to glide to the floor. He pulled back to look at her body. He didn't get a good look at it the first time they had sex and wanted to take her in this time. 

She had larger breasts than he had initially thought. He reached around behind her and could feel her scar as he unfastened her bra, pulling it off of her chest and out from around her arms before tossing it over the couch. Her dark nipples were sticking out from a mixture of sexual attraction and the cold of the room. Her tight stomach showed muscles as she took deep breaths. He lightly nibbled on her nipples as he slid his tongue around them, drawing small moans from her lips.
Old 25-03-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

She pulled her breasts away from his mouth as she stood up and slid her slacks and panties off in one motion, kicking them out of the way. There she stood in front of him. Completely in the nude. She was quite a beautiful woman. Her short, almost shaved hair accentuated her shoulders and neck as her hazel eyes shined from the lamp and her pouty lips curved into a smile. 

He pulled his shirt over his head and slung it away as he started to pull his pants off as well, but Addison's hand stopped him. She pushed his knees apart and dropped herself onto the floor as she bent over and kissed his crotch over his pants as her hands rubbed over the growing lump.

He could feel the hot moisture of her breath and the pressure of her lips reaching for him from outside the material of his clothing. His dick jumped in anticipation as he could feel her tongue slide up the material, wettening it over his erection. 

She glided her fingers up to his button and popped it loose as the pressure of his clothes were slowly relieved as she pulled the zipper down. He lifted his hips up as she gripped the waist of his pants and pulled them down to his ankles as kicked them aside. She rolled her fingers over his underwear as she observed his cock grow from underneath. 

She softly grabbed at his rod through the material of the underwear which was driving him crazy. His dick wanted out. It wanted free. It wanted in her. But his brain was loving this tease.

She looked up at him as she stuck her tongue out and slid it over the material. He could feel his own heartbeat throbbing in his cock as her hot breath washed over it. He threw his head back as he instinctively jolted his hips upward toward the woman. She laughed at his torture as he could feel her fingers slide into the waist of his underwear. He, once again, lifted his hips up to allow her room to pull them off. 

She tossed them to the side and he looked down as she began to slide her fingers up his shaft as her eyes explored him. She lowered her head and he could feel her lips smack against the back of his cock just once before she lifted her head back up again and look up into his eyes once more.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass like you did that woman from earlier," she said as she pressed her lips down on the back of his cock and kissed him with a loud pop sound. "But first I want to taste you."

He gently placed his hand on the back of her head as she moved her lips up and down the back of his shaft, occasionally sliding her tongue around him as well. Her hot breath washed over him as he felt her lips reach his tip. She paused for a slight moment and he could feel her tongue swirl around him before she lifted her head and then took him in her mouth with a moan deep enough to vibrate around him.

He felt her throat hit the tip as she pushed a bit further until he could feel the pressure give and her lips were wrapped around the base. She held his cock in her throat for a moment before pulling back up, gripping him tightly with her hand as her mouth left him.

She pulled her mouth off of his rod as she looked up at him again with a smile.

"You like this?" She teased. Lucky realized that he must have had a facial expression of pure pleasure that was amusing the woman.

She pressed her lips gently to the tip of his dick, not taking her eyes off of his, and gave it one more kiss before standing up. She placed her knees back on the couch and slowly sat down on his lap until he could feel his dick enter her pussy. She moaned in pleasure as she finally took all of him in her.

"I want to be on top when my ass takes you in," she stated as she leaned forward and pressed her open mouth to his once again. Their tongues danced as she began to grind her hips back and forth, causing her pussy to massage his cock.

After a few moments passed, she lifted off of him, reached back to grab his cock and began to lower herself until he could feel his dick begin to press against her tight asshole. Her eyes opened a bit wider and she looked at him.

"I'm not sure I can take you in," she admitted as she lowered herself a bit more, allowing her weight to do more work for her. "It's starting to hurt."

"You don't have to do this," Lucky started to say, but Addison dropped herself further on him and he felt his dick stab into her asshole so quickly that the surprising sensation caused him to grunt out the last few words.

She screamed in what seemed to be a mixture of pleasure and pain as her body continued to drop until he could feel her asscheeks pressed against his lap. She sat on his lap and continued to kiss him he throbbed inside of her. 

"It feels so different," she called out as she pulled her head back. "It hurts, but there's something different about the pleasure that makes it curiously worth it."

She lifted herself back up off of his lap and then started to drop back down again. Her moans grew louder as she became more comfortable with the motions. Before long she was throwing herself up and down on his cock and her asshole was taking all of him in with ease. He could feel her muscles squeezing him as she pulled back up. It felt like her ass hole was jerking him off while she flailed her head around in passion. 

"I'm cumming," she screamed as her body began shaking violently as her asshole squeezed so tightly around his cock that it started to hurt. 

Her hole finally loosened up again, allowing movement once more as she slumped over onto his shoulder. She sat perfectly still as she caught her breath. Sweat poured from her back as she stood up off of his dick until it made a "pop" sound and flopped over on his stomach still twitching. 

"I'll be right back," she stated before walking off through one of the doors of the cabin. After a few moments, she returned with a wet washcloth in her hands. She dropped back down the floor in front of the couch and pressed the cloth to his rod. It was hot and wet. She rubbed it all over him and scrubbed his cock clean before laying it on the floor.

She grabbed him by the base and looked up into his eyes as she lowered her lips onto the tip once more to give him a little kiss. She began to tease him once more with little kisses and the occasional tongue. He didn't know how much more he could stand. 

"I want to drink you tonight," she stated with a seductive smile before opening her mouth and lowering her head down until she was taking him down her throat again. 

He placed his hand on the back of her head again and rubbed his hands over her practically shaved head as she lifted and dropped her mouth around his cock over and over again. She stopped at the tip once and he could feel her tongue dance and slide around over and over again. He put a slight bit more pressure on the back of her head, but her neck strained as she held her position.

"Make me," she mumbled around his cock. 

He put a bit more pressure, but her head remained as he seen her elbows straighten and her hands firmly press into the couch cushions. 

"Make me," she ordered more forcefully. 

He pushed a bit harder and could see her struggling against his force.

"Make me," she repeated.

He couldn't take it anymore. He knew what she was after and he'd be damned if he would let her down. He grabbed her head with both hands and pushed her head down. He could feel her struggle but eventually had her head down until he could feel the tip of his dick hitting the back of her throat. She groaned as she started to push her head back up. He let go and her mouth left him as she looked up with a smile.

"Make me swallow your cock," she ordered as she placed her lips back on the tip again.

Once again, he pushed both hands down on the back of her head and pushed until he could feel the tip of his rod hit the back of her throat. She pushed up, but this time he pushed harder until her throat took him in with a loud gulp. He let go as she pulled her head back up and then he pushed down again. 

She moaned loudly as she gulped down his shaft over and over again. He could feel the light touch of her teeth from time to time as her voice vibrated around his cock. He knew he didn't have much longer and she must have picked up on it as well, for soon he wasn't using his hands anymore. She shoved her head down and took him into her throat over and over again until he could feel his dick swell to the beats of his heart. 
Old 25-03-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

She placed her mouth around halfway down him and gripped the base tightly in her hand as she started jerking him off. He looked down at her as his vision grew blurry. He felt his cock explode into her mouth. She moaned and stiffened as she tried to swallow as much of his cum as she could. 

Once she had drained him of his juices, she pulled her mouth up from around him and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. 

"Almost got it all," she said proudly as she hopped up on the small couch and threw her legs over his lap and let them dangle off the arm of the seat. "Oh my god that was hot!"

"Thank you for that," he said as he smiled and closed his eyes. "I needed that."

"No," she stated as she closed her eyes. "You always get that. I'm the one who needed it."

"Okay then," he laughed. "Whatever you say."

He heard heavy breathing coming from her and looked over to see that she had fallen asleep. He wondered how tired she must have been to have fallen asleep so quickly. He couldn't imagine being that tired, but as he thought about it, he could feel his own consciousness slip from him.

Before he knew it, he was drifting off to his own slumber.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here I share with few EROs video for your relaxation....

http://www.xvideos.com/video53308173..._body_130 120
http://www.xvideos.com/video52983217...ice_ass_291219
http://www.xvideos.com/video47209707/beautiful01

TBC
Old 26-03-2020, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story TS!
Old 26-03-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Part XIV

On That Stormy Night

Lucky awoke to the sounds of heavy rain pouring down outside. The wind blew and he could hear the faint sound of thunder as a storm approached. He looked down to see Addison's legs were lying across his lap as she was curled up on her side beside him. 

He smiled as he watched her sleep. She was beautiful even in her sleep. She looked cold though, considering she was completely in the nude still. He placed his hand on the side of her hip and rubbed her gently. She squirmed a bit before settling to a stop once more. He looked at her back. The long scar stretched from her lower back in a diagonal line toward her shoulder blade where it stopped. 

He couldn't imagine what she had been through with that murderer that had harmed her in that way, but he respected her for her strength to carry on in her profession despite knowing the hardships that could follow. 

She grunted softly as he lifted her legs up enough to stand up and grab a small blanket that was draped over the back of the loveseat. He unfolded the blanket and spread it over her body. She rolled over on her other side and curled inside the warmth.

He shivered. He was cold too. He looked down as he wiped the sleep from his eyes and noticed that he was naked as well. His need to use the restroom was more important than his desire to put his own clothes back on and so he explored the back of the small cabin. It had two doors. He wasn't sure which door led to the bathroom but figured one was to a bedroom and the other to the room he was searching so it wouldn't be any harm to just open one and hope for the best.

He opened the door to the left since that was the one that Addison had slipped into earlier to get the washcloth and sure enough, there was a bathroom on the other side of the door. He stepped inside and closed the door behind him. Once he was finished emptying his bladder, a loud clap of thunder startled him. He exited the bathroom and looked to see if it had woken the woman. All he could see was a lump on the couch as she had buried herself in the blanket completely. She was out cold.

He opened the other door, thinking he would carry her into her room and lay her in a bed so she wouldn't wake sore from sleeping on such a small couch in the morning. Her room was almost too dark to make anything out, but he saw the bed. It wasn't as large as Cheryl's but it would be large enough for him to share it with the detective if he decided to carry her in there. 

A flash of lightning lit up the room and for a brief second, before the light temporarily blinded him, he seen a shadowy figure of a woman standing in the corner. His heart began pounding. He rushed into the room with as much speed as he could muster as his eyesight was still returning.

He could see the shadowy outline of a woman as he slammed his body into her, wrapped his arms around her and jumped backwards with her in his grasp. He heard her yelp as his back bounced off of Addison's bed. The woman struggled, but he held on tightly.

"Who are you?" He demanded as he struggled to keep her from wiggling out of his arms. "What do you want?"

"Lucky it's me," he heard a familiar voice cry out. "Terra."

He instantly let go of the woman as she sprang up from the bed, landing on her feet in the middle of the room. Just then another flash of lightning lit the room up and he could see Terra staring at him with her hands on her hips. 

"Terra," he called as he sat up at the end of the bed. "So much is happening! I don't know if I can do this. People are dying!"

"Cheryl will be fine," she told him in a calm tone. "You have to do this. You are the only hope we have left."

"I don't want to be responsible for this," he explained as he seen her shadow walk toward him. "I don't want to be the cause of all this negativity."

Her shadowed form bent down and it looked like she was pulling her pants down. She got on the bed on her knees, straddling his lap and bent down as she pushed him on his back. He could feel her sweet breath wash against his ear as she began to whisper.

"Did you think things would go smoothly without a little bloodshed?" She started nibbling on his earlobe, bringing goosebumps up his arms as his erection began to grow. "Nothing ever worth doing has been done in peace."

"I don't want it," he whispered back as she moved her mouth down the side of his neck. Thunder rolled from somewhere close outside. "It's too much to rest on just me."

"Hush," she whispered. He could feel the warmth of her wet pussy press down on the back of his cock. He placed his hands on her lower back and gently rubbed his hands up as he pulled her shirt up over her head.

Another flash of lightning lit her body up and he could see her perky breasts in his face before she lowered her head back down to his neck. She slid her tongue up to his ear again and moaned another whisper as her hips swayed back gently so that he could feel her wet slit on his cock.

"I know it's difficult Lucky," she moaned as he felt her fingers lift his cock up and press it against her cunt. "I hate that it has to be you, but it does have to be you." She cried softly as she filled herself with his meet. 

He pressed his hands firmly to her back as she started grinding her hips around, feeling him inside of her. He could feel the passion in her movements. He could feel that she meant it. He lied as still as he could as she worked herself on him. He could feel her love. 

"I'm really proud of you," she moaned in his ear as her cunt tightened around his cock. "You are the perfect man." He felt her pussy close around him and began to pulsate as she orgasmed.

He would be able to last much longer and, in truth, didn't want to. She continued to ride him as he felt her true concern and love flow through him. She really did care. Maybe it was for the best. Who was he to make such an important decision by himself anyway? 

His dick swelled and he knew it was time.

"Cum on baby," she cried as her hips bounced on him. "Give it to me!"

Another strike of lightning flashed and he could see her face stuck with a smile as her eyes were narrow. What was she smiling about? It didn't look like a smile from passion like he was used to. It looked like a smile of accomplishment. Was she using the same science on him that she had given him to perform on other women? Was she somehow linked to making him do what she wanted? Was he just a puppet to her?

He grabbed her hips and tried to throw her off of him, but it was no use. Her hold was too strong on his psyche. She giggled as he could feel his balls tighten. There was nothing that he could do. He was powerless and would soon explode inside of her, strengthening his bond to her goals.

He threw his head back as he couldn't stand to fight it much longer. Was this it? 

"Get the fuck off of him," he heard Addison shout from the doorway. "You have three seconds or I'll shoot!"

Terra stood up, sliding off of his throbbing cock, and stepped back to the middle of the floor. Lucky looked down his body to see Terra lit up by a flashlight that Addison was shining on her. The terrorist looked frightened as her hands remained in the air.

"Is this Terra?" Addison asked as she stepped in front of Lucky still in the nude, but holding her flashlight and a piston crossed in front of her.

"Yes," he admitted as he finally felt enough strength to set up on the bed as he tried to shake the dizziness from his head. 

"I've been thinking about your story lately," Addison explained, not taking her aim from the woman. "It didn't make sense that you would jump into something so dangerous as blindly as you did. At first, I thought it was just your personality, but the more I learned of you the more uncharacteristic that seemed."

Lucky tried to stand up but fell back on the bed and reached his hands out to try and catch himself, slapping Addison's ass by mistake. She didn't seem to mind, for she just continued with her explanation.

"Terra's organization is well known as one that will stop at nothing to reach their end goal. Freeing men isn't that goal by the way. Their end goal is to claim complete ownership of men and distribute them as slaves for a marked up price." Addison kicked Terra in the stomach, causing the woman to slump over onto her knees on the floor and cough. "There's handcuffs in that leather bag next to my bed Lucy. Grab them for me will you?"

Lucky looked over and found the leather bag she was talking about. He opened it up to find another pistol, a badge and the handcuffs at the bottom. He pulled them out and stood up next to her as she bent down and pushed Terra on her stomach. She took the cuffs from him and clamped one down on Terra's wrist before pulling her other hand behind her back and clamped the other.

"Crawl backward to the corner," Addison ordered Terra, which Terra did as ordered. 

Lucky felt the urge to free the woman rise within him. This wasn't right. Terra couldn't be the person that Addison claimed her to be. He had memories of first seeing her just outside the water tank. Terra cared for him. He scanned Addison's body as she stood firmly with her gun and light shining on his Terra.

His Terra?

She must have had a hold on him stronger than he thought. He felt the urge growing to free her. He wanted to knock the gun from the detective's hand and uncuff his Terra. He walked over to Addison with determination as he glanced back to Terra, who was sitting on the floor with her hands bound behind her. Something stopped him from attacking Addison though. It was Terra's expression. 

She was smiling.

He turned to Addison, who gave glanced at him from the side of her eyes. He wasn't sure if it would work, but he had to do something to shake Terra's hold from his head. He stepped behind her and stretched his hand down back as he hooked his fingers under her and felt her pussy, causing a sound of shock to leave her mouth.

Terra's eyes shot wide open.

This must be it!

"I need to cum inside of you," he explained to a still shocked Addison. "I think it will get rid of the control for now."

"No," Terra shouted, before clamping her mouth shut.

"Okay," Addison said after a few moments of deep thought. "Set back on the bed."

He did as she asked and she started stepping backward with her legs spread and her gun and light still aimed at the dangerous woman in the corner. She hovered her ass over him as he grabbed his cock and aimed it in her pussy as she lowered herself on him. She moaned softly as his dick spread her pussy lips open and entered her womb. 

He could feel his attachment for Terra start to slip away as he watched Addison's back lift up and drop down as she rode his cock. He rubbed his hands up her back, feeling the rais of skin where her scar was. He admired her bravery and maybe that's why the scar drew him to her so much. 

He began lifting his hips up to slam his cock into her harder and faster than her actions were allowing. Her breathing quickened and her moans grew louder. The rain pounded down even harder than before as if to match the passion that was happening between them. She slowly lowered herself backward until her back was pressed against his chest and as he slammed his cock into her over and over again. 

"I'm cumming," she screamed as lightning lit the room up again and he exploded his juices into her. She quivered and shook as her pussy milked him for everything that he had. Moments went by as they lied there on their backs catching their breath until Addison shot straight up on the bed, keeping his dick inside of her.

"Dammit," she shouted as she lifted off of him and ran toward the now open window.

He sat up and looked to see raindrops running down Addison's naked chest and arms as she waved her flashlight outside.

"She got away," she shouted as she started to crawl out the window. "She can't get far with her hands cuffed behind her back and with no clothes."
Old 26-03-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Lucky jumped up and followed Addison out the window. The rain was freezing as it smashed into his naked flesh. The night was too dark to make anything out and his eyesight was blurry from the constant running of water coming off of his hair. He looked around, but couldn't find Addison or Terra.

"Addison," he shouted as loudly as he could but wasn't even able to hear his own voice over the pounding rain around him. He frantically looked around as he stumbled further into the forest. Another flash of lightning lit the area like it was daylight for a slight moment. It was enough of a moment for him to see Addison stumbling toward him from twenty yards away. It was enough of a moment for him to see that Terra was nowhere to be seen. It was enough of a moment to see that Addison had a facial expression of horror painted on her face. 

He felt Addison's wet and naked body slam into him, knocking them both down on the forest floor. He could feel a stick stab into his side, but it didn't feel hard enough to have broken skin, just enough to leave a bruise. 

"We have to get back inside now," she shouted in his ear as a figure stepped over them. A silhouette of a tiny woman holding a long pistol stretched in view as she looked down on them. The figure raised her gun up and aimed it at the two on the ground before she bent down to get closer.

"Get inside now," the mysterious woman shouted over the rain and thunder. He and Addison didn't bother to ask a question, but merely stood up and pushed themselves against the frigid wind as they made their way back to the window they had both came out of. 

Lucky waited as Addison crawled back through the window before following after her. Once he was inside as well he looked up to see worry still painted on her face. She stepped back as she looked over his shoulder at the shadowy figure who was surely following close behind.

"What happened?" He asked as he began rubbing her shoulders. He was freezing and knew that meant that Addison had to be even worst off. "Who is that?"

"You know me better than she," he heard a familiar voice call from the window. He turned to see a tiny Asian woman close the window behind her and shake her soaking wet black hair out of her face. 

"It's you," he exclaimed as he noticed her to be the same assassin that he had met just earlier that day. "You are the one who shot Cheryl. Are you here to kill me now?"

"Cheryl isn't dead," the woman explained in her strange accent. "I never miss my target. I missed all of her organs. I did just what I needed to do."

"She killed Terra," Addison whispered to Lucky. "I saw it. She shot an unarmed woman in the head and left her there as she started chasing me down."

"That's right," the assassin stated with pride. "I used that woman in the church to lure my target out. I knew that you were the key to it all. Once I..." she trailed off as her thoughts seemed to distract her for a second. "Once I felt you inside of me, I knew that you were the one that my target was connected to so I followed you and this woman here and waited."

"Terra's dead?" He questioned. He didn't know what to feel. Terra was his only connection with reality for the longest time. She was the only one who knew who he really was. He would never know for sure who he was now. Was he created as Project Lucky or was he someone first that had been turned?

"You can both relax," the Asian woman stated as she looked out the window at the pouring rain. "I have no interest in hurting either one of you. I just need to wait out the storm and then you'll never see me again. 

"Could you explain why Terra was your target at least?" Lucky asked desperately. "How much do you know? Who am I really? What is her organization? Is this all over? I don't even know what to call you."

The woman looked at Lucky and sympathy seemed to wash over her face. She slid her pistol in a holster that was strapped to her leg and snapped it closed around the back of the handle. 

"Black Heron is my code name," she revealed finally with a sigh. "I do not know of your origin. It did not matter to my mission to know. The people that my target belonged to have a heavy link to you. You are what will help them succeed or fail in their ultimate goal. I do not know how much they know about your location or existence. I do know that my target didn't share information with them as often as they would like. I do not think that any of them know you are here or even close to a proximity of your location."

He nodded his head. If that was the most information that she would give him then it would have to be enough. At least he could see it as over now. Only one thing remained in his thoughts.

"Did you kill Vicky?" He asked as he felt his body shiver from the cold.

"Vicky was an insider working for Terra," Black Heron explained with a scowl. "My target approached her and fooled her with empty promises of leadership and wealth if she helped you out. In the end, I believe the red-haired woman regretted her decision. She had turned around to travel back to the party with a promise of telling you and Cheryl of my target's plan. So my target killed her before she ever got there."

"Your client," Addison started to say something but was interrupted by the assassin.

"My client is information that I will not speak of," she snapped as her hand seemed to instinctively twitched next to her pistol.

"It is the Chinese president isn't it?" Addison finished just as much to herself as to anyone in the room.

"My client is of no interest to you," Black Heron stated in a much calmer voice.

"Well if you're not planning on harming us then please stay as long as you need to," Addison finally declared as she relaxed her stance a bit. "I'm going to start a fire in the fireplace in the living room. Let's all set next to it before we catch pneumonia." 

Addison turned and exited her bedroom, leaving Lucky and the Chinese assassin alone to stare each other down. The woman had a thin, but sure form and had the fiercest eyes he had ever seen before. Her shoulder length black hair had dried somewhat but her black one-piece suit shined from the moisture. 

"Come on," he suggested with a nod. "Let's go dry off."

The woman nodded in agreement as she glided past him and out the door of the room. He couldn't help but look down at her firm and round ass as she swayed out of sight.

Addison already had the living room lit up as flames danced within the stone fireplace. Her bare skin seemed to glow orange as she leaned in close while sitting on her knees on the floor in front of it. Black Heron stopped to Addison's side and bent down, balancing perfectly on her bent toes as she too felt the warmth of the fire. 

Lucky neared the other side of Addison and sat down on his knees as the heat called to him as well. His shivering seemed to stop after a moment and the popping sounds of the wood in the fire along with the sounds of the rain still beating down hard outside sent him into a trance. 

Vicky wasn't such a lovely person after all. She was just going to sell him out for fortune. Maybe his "gift" wasn't as great as Terra made it sound. He wasn't causing women to fall in love with him after all. If that were true then what about Cheryl? Why did she admit to falling in love with him if it wasn't his power? Did she really love him?

"You know you should take those wet clothes off," Addison's voice brought him out of his thoughts as he looked over to see her staring at the assassin, who was still in her soaking wet black suit.

"You are correct," the Asian woman stated as she began running her fingers down her buttons from the top one by her collarbone to the last one which stopped just below her navel. She struggled to pull her suit off, which seemed to be sucking on her skin, but managed, revealing that she wasn't wearing any undergarments. 
Old 26-03-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

As the assassin bent back down to feel the fire, Lucky couldn't help but study her muscular stomach and her small but perky milky-white breasts. Her body was less curvy than Addison's or even Cheryl's body, which was skinnier than bustier, but something about her attracted him. Maybe it was her smooth and perfected movements with anything that she did. Just the way that she rested her entire body on balls of her feet. Maybe it was the sure way that her eyes seemed to fixate on anything in front of her. Maybe it was the danger that hid behind those movements. 

He glanced at the Asian killer to see that Addison was looking down at his crotch. He followed her gaze and noticed that he had a massive erection. He didn't even feel it growing! He must have been too lost in thought as he stared at the naked body of the foreign woman in front of him. The woman that he had just fucked up the ass earlier that same day.

Addison turned her head from him and leaned toward Black Heron to whisper something in her ear. The two women shared a laugh as Heron peered over Addison's shoulder to gaze upon his cock before looking back at her again.

Lucky didn't know what to do. Even though he had already had sex with both women in front of him, he still felt embarrassed by how much lack of control he had at that moment. 

Addison leaned forward and pressed her lips to Heron's lips. He watched as the assassin's hands slid around the detective's side and rubbed her back. He could hear the wet slapping noises as the two made out while lightly rubbing each other's backs. Heron's hands slid down to Addison's ass and curved under causing her fingers to disappear. 

Addison moaned in Heron's mouth as Heron started fingering her. Lucky's cock swelled even further as he watched. Heron seemed to notice as she turned her away to face him and pushed her down on her hands and knees.

He leaned back and rested on his elbows as he watched Addison lower her face down on his cock, taking him in her mouth as Heron's face disappeared behind her ass. She moaned around his cock as he could hear Heron's lips smacking against her pussy. 

Her mouth felt so good as she started swallowing his dick before raising toward the tip just like earlier in the night. Heron's sounds grew a bit faster, causing the moans around his cock to vibrate harder. He could feel his shaft grow but didn't want it to end too quickly, so he pulled Addison's head off of him and got up on his knees. 

He crawled around until he was behind the Asian woman who, once noticing him, spun Addison over on her back and dove her mouth back into her pussy as she stuck her own ass in the air for him. He studied her ass for a moment. The red glow from the fire on her pale skin was enough to set him off. He gently rubbed his hands along her asscheeks, feeling the heat that her skin had been absorbing from the fire.

He lowered his face and shoved his tongue into her pussy, causing her to moan into Addison's slit. He wrestled his tongue around in her cunt for a long while, enjoying the noises of both women moaning and whining. Eventually, he slid his tongue up from her pussy and across her asshole drawing another moan from her. He slid his tongue up, down and around her back hole for a while before raising his head back up and grabbing his cock. 

She screamed into Addison's pussy as he shoved his cock all the way into her cunt as hard as he could. Heron was a lot tighter than he imagined. He knew she felt tight earlier on the rafters, but assumed it was because of the position they were in. He could feel her pussy stretch and fight the width of his cock as he pushed and pulled himself inside of her. The moans and cries grew louder as he picked up his pace. 

"I'm cumming," Addison screamed as she closed her legs around Heron's head. 

Lucky pounded his cock into her as hard and fast as he could. He knew he wouldn't last long. He knew he wouldn't have to, for he could feel Heron's womb suck at him as her muffled screams grew louder. Her hips exploded in action as she came on his cock. He didn't slow his rhythm as he could feel his rod swell like a hose about to go off. 

He didn't want to leave sweet Addison out of this though so he pulled out of the Asian hitwoman and gently pushed her onto her back beside the other woman.

He mounted both women as his hand clamped down around his cock, aiming it at their faces. They lied on their backs with their mouths wide open, willing and desiring to catch as much as they could. He loosened his grip on his shaft a bit and shot the first long stream of his hot cum across Heron's chest and over her open mouth and ending on her forehead. He then twisted his hips and shot his second stream across Addison's cheek, with most landing in her mouth. Both women leaned up and pressed their lips to either side of his cock as he squeezed shot after shot out onto the sides of their faces and in their mouths as they shifted their heads back and forth to cover as much of themselves with his spunk as they could manage.

Once his last shot dropped out onto Addison's breasts, Heron leaned forward and sucked the final drop of his cum out as he fell over on his side next to them as they began licking the access up from each others' faces.

He fell asleep to the sounds of their smacking lips, the crackling fire, the pouring rain and the more distant sounding thunder.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Time for another relaxing simulation...

https://www.xvideos.com/video5319304...with_bf_080120
https://www.xvideos.com/video4641335...anal_fuck_hd-1
https://www.xvideos.com/video31599065/vz_iptd558_02
https://www.xvideos.com/video25857019/_line_xx55x66_
https://www.xvideos.com/video5472684...re_in_f orest
https://www.xvideos.com/video5463629...girl_next_door
https://www.xvideos.com/video4807183...ked_photoshoot
https://www.xvideos.com/video4786425...red_b y_go128
https://www.xvideos.com/video4907147...ly_compilation

TBC
Old 26-03-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
LackHeritage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow damn nice story, please continue TS
Old 27-03-2020, 01:36 AM
Samster

Part XV

Home is Where the Heart is?

Lucky awoke to an empty living room. He stretched out his stiff muscles on the floor before standing up to look out the window. It looked as if an angry storm had never been there. The bright rays of the sun were piercing down through the treetops just beyond the small yard. He smelled breakfast being cooked and turned toward the opposite end of the cabin to see Addison, dressed for the day, turning a skillet over in her hands as she attempted to not burn some eggs.

"Good morning," she chimed with bright eyes and a smile. "Thought you'd never wake up. I'm making eggs and bacon for breakfast."

"Sounds wonderful," he said with a smile. "Do you need any help?"

"Not that I'm complaining," she started with a giggle. "But you may want to put your clothes on before coming in here near a hot skillet."

Lucky looked down to see that he was in the nude. He was still trying to shake the sleep from his head. He remembered the previous night like it was a dream. First Terra trying to seduce him, then Addison saving him. Then he remembered the assassin and what she had done. Where was she?

"Where's Black Heron?" He asked, feeling completely ridiculous for saying the name. It sounded like some cheesy superhero. 

"She was already gone when I woke up," Addison claimed as she'd scooped a fried egg from her pan and onto a plate. "I checked for Terra, but our assassin friend cleaned any evidence up."

"Well I'm glad it's all over," he said as he pulled his pants up and buttoned them. "All of it, you know?"

Addison turned toward him with a plate in each hand. She walked over to the small circular table and sat the plates down before returning to the refrigerator to retrieve a pitcher of orange juice. She poured two glasses out and set them on the table before setting down on one of the chairs and gesturing for Lucky to take the other seat.

"I know what you mean," she finally said after taking a bite from her fork and making a funny face as if she didn't approve of the taste. "But remember, there are more members of the organization and just because they don't know where you are doesn't mean they won't be able to find you."

"I know," he admitted with a sigh. "But I can relax for the moment at least. I have time to make a plan and hopefully, no one else will get hurt because of me."

"I hope so too," Addison agreed as her face looked up at him with doubt. 

He doubted it too. There was too much effort put into making him by the terrorist organization and he knew better than to think they were finished with him just because the head was cut off. There's always a new head when it comes to people and their greed.

He took a bite of the eggs and had to hold back from spitting them out. He turned them over with his fork and could see that the bottom was black. 

"I'm not exactly a good cook," she stated with a shrug of defeat. "I tried though so that's gotta count for something right?"

Lucky leaned over the table and kissed her. He sat back down and the two started laughing. 

Weeks went by as Lucky and Addison grew closer to each other. She claimed to have enough saved up paid time off to take an entire year off if she wanted to. She said that she wanted to spend her free time with him. He grew to really enjoy her company. They grew to understand one another and he felt a genuine compassion for her like he had never known. 

Their time together was interrupted from time to time as Cheryl would call from the hospital to check on him. She always wanted to talk to him and tell him how much she missed him. He missed her too, but he couldn't help but feel a sense of dread when she would tell him how fast her wounds were mending and that she would be out and taking him home before he knew it.

His days were spent doing random things with Addison. They frequently walked through the surrounding woods as they explored the areas. Once they found a river that led to a small waterfall with a five-foot deep cave behind it. They spent hours in that cave. 

The sex grew more and more amazing as well. They seemed to find the time to have sex just about everywhere they went together, the waterfall included. She would occasionally bring up a random location and they would go there to check it off the list. It almost became such a second nature that there was no lead up to it. They would find a place, give each other a look and just start right then and there.

The only thing between the two that didn't get better as the days turned into weeks was their cooking. They took turns attempting to impress the other, but neither person seemed to have the knack for it. Burnt, undercooked or just plain bad was on the menu every day. It didn't bother him though. It was just another endearing quality that made them what they were.

Jean Sexy had called Addison in hopes of setting up a followup interview with Lucky, but he just turned her down. There was no reason to continue down the path with Terra exposed and gone. And besides that, by doing the interview he would create the risk of the organization finding him.

Everything was incredible just the way it was. He didn't want to change anything. 

Then the phone rang.

Addison answered her phone and Lucky could tell something was wrong. She was trying to put on a happy tone, but he knew her far too well to believe it. He could tell that her world had been turned upside down in just a five-minute conversation.

"What is it?" He asked once she hung up the phone. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she said, forcing a smile. "Cheryl's out. She's on her way here to get you."

What?! So soon? He thought he would be ready for this moment. He kept reminding himself that his time in the cabin was only temporary. It seemed that no matter what he attempted to prepare himself for this moment, it wouldn't stop the heartache that he felt now. Addison looked away from him and walked toward her bedroom.

"What can we do?" He asked as he followed her into her room. She was folding his clothes and placing them in a suitcase on the bed. "This isn't right."

"There's nothing we can do Lucky," she stated with a quiver in her voice. "You belong to Cheryl and she is well enough to go home."

"Addison," he whispered, but she didn't answer. "Addison!" He shouted.

"What?!" She shouted back as she slammed the suitcase shut and snapped the latch.

"I love you," he admitted. He could feel his own tears running down his cheeks. This couldn't be over. This had to stay the way it was somehow. Maybe there was something she could do. Maybe she could explain to Cheryl what had transpired between them. Maybe Cheryl would sell him to her.

"Don't say things like that," Addison said as she looked up at him and he could see tears running down her own face. "It just can't be. We both knew that when this started. This was going to happen. Cheryl is coming to get you." She pushed the suitcase against his stomach and held it until he grabbed the handle. 

"Fine," he stated angrily. He couldn't believe that she wouldn't even try anything to save them. She would just give him up. Maybe he was just an object to her anyway. Maybe she would just move on with her own life and never think of their time together again. Maybe that's what he should do as well. He should just enjoy Cheryl. Cheryl was the one that actually wanted him anyway. Cheryl would have done something. At least tried.

He walked out of the cabin with the suitcase in hand and sat down on the porch while staring down the long driveway. He could hear Addison moving about the inside of the cabin as she cleaned up. 

How could she be so cold?

It wasn't long until Cheryl's car pulled into view and pulled into a stop. He stood up and started walking toward her car as her door opened. She stepped out with a stretched out a smile. She was so beautiful. She was shorter than Addison and lacked the curves, but carried her small frame with so much grace that she really didn't need the wider hips or larger breasts. 

"Lucky," she shouted in glee as she ran down the rest of the driveway with her arms spread out. She jumped into his arms and he caught her in the air and held onto her while she began kissing his face neck and lips with small and quick pecks. "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too," he said. In truth, it wasn't a lie. He did miss her company even if he didn't feel about her the way he felt about Addison. "Let's go home."

"Wait," she stated as she dropped back to her feet and gave him a quick squeeze on the arm. "I want to thank Addison for keeping you while I was away."

"I'll wait out here," he stated coldly and carried his suitcase to her car. 

It didn't take long before Cheryl came skipping back out of the cabin and toward the car with the same happy facial expression.

"Now let's go home," she said as she pulled her door shut and spun her body around to where she was straddling his lap with her arms stretched over his shoulders. "You know what I want to do first?" The car pulled out of the driveway and down the streets on its way to her home.

"I have an idea," He answered with a smile. It felt weird at this point. He had grown so used to Addison's body. Her kisses. Her warmth. Her smell. Her taste. Something about being with someone else just felt strange to him. All that aside, he did feel some excitement to be with Cheryl physically again though. 

"It's been so long," she said as she pressed her lips against his. He could feel her tongue stab into his mouth immediately as her hands ran through his hair. She moaned as she ground her hips around on his lap. "I want it so bad."

Lucky placed his hands on Cheryl's lower back and slide up inside her shirt. He stopped as he felt some cloth attached to her by tape. It was her bandage. She pulled her head away and gently lifted her shirt up to show him that she had a large wrap all the way around her stomach area, like a white belt, covering almost her entire stomach and lower back area.

"I got lucky," she explained as she lowered her shirt back down. "The bullet went through me and missed all the important stuff. The police were the ones that kept me in the hospital so long. I think it was Addison. She was afraid I would be attacked again probably."

Addison made sure she stayed in the hospital?

"I had to threaten to get my firm to investigate why I was still in there before they finally let me out," Cheryl pressed her lips to his once more.

She remained on his lap with her tongue in his mouth for the rest of the drive. When the car pulled into a stop, they both got out and went inside. Cheryl practically ran toward the house. 

"I missed this place," she shouted as she looked around. He looked around too. It had been just as long for him. The place was much bigger than the little cabin, but it felt less personal to him now. He looked over at the large dining room table and smiled as he remembered a very drunk Cheryl the night of the party had knocked it over. He remembered the first time she had seen him naked and looked over to the bathroom door as the memories flooded back.

"Lucky," he looked over to see Cheryl standing down the hallway just outside her door with a giant smile on her face. "Come on!"

He walked down the hallway and started thinking about the first time that they had had sex. She had seemed as nervous as he was that night. It was passionate but sweet at the same time. He thought about the time she had told him that she loved him and then took it back without being able to actually take it back.

He stepped through the doorway to see Cheryl bent over the bed as she was pushing her pants and panties down to the floor. Her ass was small but firm. He dropped his pants and pushed his own underwear off before kicking them away as he jerked his shirt off. She was standing back up straight and pulling her own shirt off when he grabbed her hips, causing her to chirp in surprise. 

He grabbed his cock and rubbed the tip against her slit until she was completely wet and then pushed his hips forward until he popped in, drawing a moan from her. She braced her hands against the bed as he pushed himself further inside of her. He looked down her body as the soft curve from her waist and up her back was covered horizontally with that bandage. 

Guilt overcame him as he pushed himself deeper. She had been in the hospital due to a gunshot that was his fault. He didn't pull the trigger, but he might as well had and to make things worse, he had been sleeping with another woman while she was recovering from that same gunshot. 

"Fuck me," she ordered through soft breaths. 

He pushed further until he was submerged within her completely. She cried in passion as he pulled back before pushing himself into her again.

Addison had made sure that Cheryl stayed in the hospital? That was insane! His master was recovering from an attack that could have killed her and only wanting to be back home with him and Addison had made sure that she wouldn't be getting that wish. He could almost still feel his dick slamming into her as the sounds of the rushing waterfall pounded so loudly that he could barely hear her screams for more. 

"Oh Lucky," Cheryl screamed.

It was like nothing was off limits with Addison either. She wanted to try everything everywhere. It didn't matter what it was. He had grown so comfortable that he didn't even think twice about telling her something that he might want to try. One time he had even pulled out of her mouth and jerked off on her almost shaved head, just because he wanted to try it.

"Lucky," Cheryl screamed again.

Addison loved it when he would surprise her as well. She would explode almost instantly when he would pull out of her cunt and slam it into her ass without warning. He knew it had to hurt, but she seemed to get off on that kind of thing.

"Oh my god," Cheryl cried in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

He thought back to how tight Addison's ass got when he did that. It was like her asshole wanted to eat his dick for such an intrusion, but she wanted more. She loved it. Anal had become one of her favorite forms of sex.

"Lucky," Cheryl screamed through her pillow. 

Addison knew how to drive him insane with her mouth on his cock as well. She would move her tongue in ways that would make him want to cum right away. She even made it a contest to see if she could with him trying to hold back. She seemed to love it when he lost that contest as well. Just thinking about the time she choked down his cock and swallowed every drop of his cum down her throat all while choking on him made his dick swell up. He could still hear her sounds as if she were right there. His balls tightened. He thought about the look in her eyes as she pulled her mouth off of him. Her smile. 

He shot stream after stream of his cum into Cheryl as he looked down in shock.

At some point, he had pulled out of her cunt and slammed his cock into her asshole. Cheryl was shaking and jerking as she had her head buried under her pillow. She screamed as cum bubbled around his cock as her ass couldn't take anymore and was pushing it out the only place it would go.

He pulled out of her ass and her body fell to the bed with no effort from her to keep up. She rolled over on her back and rolled the pillow off of her face as she looked up at him. Tears were running down her face, but she held a small smile.

What had he done?! Cheryl had enjoyed anal before, but not in the way that Addison enjoyed it. He hoped he hadn't hurt her too badly. He was such an idiot!

"Oh my god," she finally breathed, still looking at him. "I came like five times just then."

A huge rush of relief washed over Lucky. He hadn't messed up as bad as he thought. She had enjoyed it. 

"It hurt like hell when you first rammed that cock of yours in my ass without warning," she admitted. "I even almost ended it because of the pain, but then the pleasure rushed behind the waves of pain. That was great!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he admitted as he lied down next to her and kissed the side of her cheek. 

He guessed this was his life now. As he stared at the beautiful black haired, fair skinned woman in front him he thought it was a life worth living as a smile grew on his face. He would miss Addison. He would miss his time at the cabin. He would miss it a lot. But she had given him up without a fight. She had made her choice and considering she actually had a choice that was more than Lucky had.

Lucky wrapped his arms around his master and gently squeezed her as she fell asleep in his arms.

This was his life from now on.

"Helen," a voice called from the back of the lab. 

Helen, a tall thin woman with long straight red hair that she always kept in a knot to keep it from getting stuck in her black-rimmed glasses looked over at the woman running in. She hated being interrupted while working. Nothing made her angrier.

"This better be important," she snapped as the woman approached frantically. "What is it?!"

"Terra's dead," the woman almost shouted out of fright. "We've received confirmation just now."

Helen gently placed her test tube down before walking toward the door that the other woman had come in. She figured it would only be a matter of time. Terra was reckless. She took too many chances. 

"Where was she killed?" She asked as she looked behind her toward the woman who was practically running to keep up with her. It was all because of that Project Lucky beast that she had created. What went wrong? Had she not calculated the formula right? Had Terra stopped producing the hormone to counteract his? Too many questions and with no Terra and no Lucky to take samples from she would receive no answers.

"The location isn't known exactly," she explained with absolute fear in her voice. "We were able to narrow her last location down to a two hundred mile radius."

"Get me the data," Helen ordered as she entered Terra's office and sat down at her desk. "I need the map."

"Yes ma'am," the woman quickly agreed to the task. "What are you planning on doing?"

Helen looked up from the file that she had just opened as she pushed her glasses back on her nose before speaking.

"We're going hunting."

TBC
Old 27-03-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Part XVI

Change of Scenery

Days turned into weeks and months as nothing out of the ordinary occurred for Lucky and Cheryl. He hadn't seen any of the other women that had been so important in his life. 

He often lied awake at night and thought of Addison. He wondered what she was doing. He wondered if she ever thought of him the same way he longed for her. He missed her. He missed her voice. He missed her sense of humor. Cheryl never quite got when he was joking or if he was serious so he eventually stopped trying to be funny around her. He missed Addison's touch. He missed her body.

Cheryl was amazing for him and he had no complaints. She always thought of him and it was a daily activity that she would give him a little gift to just show her appreciation. He wished she would stop giving him things. Every gift was another stab of guilt as he thought about the woman he couldn't get out of his mind.

Cheryl had taken the time off from her work and the time she took was more than her boss found acceptable for a new partner, so her promotion had been given to another lawyer at the firm. His master was pretty sad about that fact at first. He remembered her attempting to drink away the disappointment the night she found out. 

It was an early summer day that Cheryl ran into the living room, where Lucky was watching something on tv, and shared the news.

"I got a job offer as a partner to another firm," she shouted in glee at him.

He offered an excited smile in return and asked her for more details.

She had explained that her new job was in a city in another state. They were going to move.

"It's perfect, Lucky," she had told him as she straddled his lap on the couch. "I can't stand living here anyway. Too many bad memories of Vicki and getting shot and all. Now we can both have a fresh start!"

Dread had washed over him at first, but he only shrugged it away. Addison was the only person holding him back from wanting to leave in the first place and considering she hadn't even attempted to contact him since Cheryl had come back for him, he thought gaining distance from her would be what's best.

He then had sex with Cheryl on the couch at that very moment. The sex had been great with her since her return. She seemed more adventurous than before and even came up with things that he hadn't thought of. She had made it a point to learn every turn on that he had, even if he didn't realize he had that turn on.

He had grown accustomed to her body. To her smells and sounds. He knew every inch of her and giving that they tried new things, the sex never got boring.

The plane flight had been something of nightmares for Lucky. He had never flown before and once the tires of the bus with wings stopped rolling, he swore he'd do whatever was in his power to avoid doing so again. 

Cheryl didn't mind the flight. Of course, Cheryl got to fly in the front of the plane and not in the men's holding chamber. 

They called a taxi that took them through the gigantic city. Lucky looked around in awe as every building seemed to reach higher in higher in attempts to touch the sky itself. He thought the city back where they came from was big, but the sights in front of him now made his old home look like a small town.

Once the taxi stopped, the two got out and walked to closed double doors made of glass. She waved some kind of card across a small scanner by the doors and a click sound signified that the doors unlocked. 

She pushed the doors open and he followed her inside. They stepped into a huge lobby with a woman behind the desk wearing a great smile on her face to greet them.

"Welcome to Blue Stables Apartments," the woman said as Cheryl approached her. Lucky stayed back, unsure of the proper process for a man in the building. 

Cheryl shared a small but friendly conversation with the woman before walked back across the lobby to Lucky once more.

"Our apartment is on the twentieth floor," she said with excitement shining in her eyes. "Our apartment is 20D."

Lucky followed Cheryl toward the elevator. She was practically skipping. He hadn't seen her this happy in a long time. The hidden sadness of her eyes was almost completely gone.

He stepped aside to let a group of women out of the elevator and stepped inside once the area was clear. He looked back to see a few glancing at him, but their stares were not the stares of hatred that he had grown accustomed to, but stares of intrigue.

The elevator doors started to close and he looked up to see a woman dashing toward them and shouting for someone to hold the door. She held multiple shopping bags in each hand that swayed back and forth to her steps. Her foot must have gotten hooked on something because she fell forward, dropping her bags in order to catch herself with her hands.

"Lucky," Cheryl said as he placed his hand between the closing doors and ran toward the woman to help her. 

He shook his head in disbelief as he made his way to the woman. She might not appreciate a pathetic man trying to help her when she was fully capable of helping herself, but he knew that his desire to leap into action was something that had helped him and his master in the past and refused to let such a quality go.

He dropped down next to her. 

"Are you okay?" He asked as she started to laugh.

"I'm fine," she said as she looked up at him. "Thanks."

He offered his hand and to his surprise, she accepted it. He pulled her up and took a better look once she was picking her bags back up.

Her blonde hair was longer than he had ever seen before with it dropping to her lower back. Her height was about average, but her muscular physique reminded him of Rebecca from back home. Her skin was tanned to point of looking bronze and her dark blue eyes seemed to pierce right through him as he handed her the last bag.

"Thanks again," she said with a smile. 

He returned the smile as he glanced down her body. He tried to do it quickly so that she couldn't tell, but a knowing smile on her lips told him that he wasn't fast enough. She wore a light gray business suit tight enough to showed her every curve. Her breasts were large, but firm looking and she smelled like a flower.

"You're new here yes?" she asked as the two walked toward the elevator that Cheryl was holding open.

"Yes miss," He started.

"Lois," she finished for him. "No miss. Just Lois will do."

Lucky was taken aback by how polite a stranger was being to him. Why wasn't she treating him like a worthless object? Why was she being so nice to him in a public area?

"Are you okay?" Cheryl asked once they stepped into the elevator.

"I'm fine," Lois said with a laugh. "Thanks to your man here. I'm Lois."

"I'm Cheryl," his master offered. "And this is Lucky."

"Lucky?" Lois repeated with a cocked eyebrow and the same smile from earlier. "That's a good name."

"What floor are you going to?" Cheryl asked as she pressed the button on the elevator.

"Twenty," Lois answered.

Cheryl quickly turned with a smile stretched across her face and her eyes wide.

"Us too," she declared, which drew a more genuine smile from Lois. "What a coincident that we'd meet like this."

"I guess me falling turned out to be a good thing after all," Lois stated, attempting to hold the same amount of excitement as Cheryl. "It makes a good icebreaker."

Lucky leaned back against the elevator wall as he watched the women talk to one another. He was used to this. When women were speaking to each other, his job was to become unseen. Lois was making that impossible though. She kept stealing glances at him. Something in her eyes excited him.

The elevator stopped and the doors slid open with a ding. Lucky waited for the two women to step out before he followed. He stepped out into a long corridor that stretched both ways for a great distance to his right and left. The building was quite large.

"Which apartment are you?" Cheryl asked Lois as she looked both ways just as confused as he was.

"20 N," Lois answered. "Which are you?"

"20 D," Cheryl said as she looked at one of the doors to see a letter representing which one it was.

"Really?!" Lois said in a happy tone. "You're right across the hall from me!"

Lois led them down the hallway to the left to a door with the tag "20 D" on it. She stepped back and gestured to the door right across from it. "20 N"

"This is eerie," Cheryl squealed in one of the happiest voices he ever heard come from her.

"Look, I know you have a lot of nesting to do," Lois began as she swiped a keycard across a small reader on her door and pushed it open. "But we should get together for dinner sometime soon. I can spread all the gossip about the building."

She gave Lucky another look, but he looked away. He didn't know how to react to Lois. Where he had come from, staring at a woman would end up getting you in a lot of trouble. She was a strange woman to be sure, but he just didn't want her to be intrapping him into making a mistake.

"That sounds wonderful," Cheryl said as she swiped her keycard across hers and pushed 20 D open with her back. "Don't forget."

"If I did then you always know where I live," Lois laughed before closing the door behind her. 

Lucky followed Cheryl into their new home. Cheryl closed the door behind them as he looked around the area.

The living room was three times larger than the one he was used to and the furnishings were already laid out with a long white couch that contrast the dark brown hardwood floor and a tv almost the size of the wall hanging on the wall in front of it. He looked over to see that it had an open kitchen, which was also different from the house they had moved from. A small hallway leading to somewhere he couldn't see from her angle off to the immediate right and a large door stood in the center of the wall to the left.

"This place is huge," Cheryl chimed as she tossed her purse and keycard on the white marble bar that separates the Kitchen from the living room.l

"You can say that again," Lucky breathed as he stepped toward the center to look down the hallway.

Two doors set at the end of the hallway across from each other. He walked down and opened one to find a small bathroom and turned to open the other. He pushed the other door open and found a large desk with a computer monitor on top.

"I only asked for a one bedroom," Cheryl stated as she followed him into the hallway. "You sleep in my room more than your own anyway, so I figured we didn't need the extra expense. I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not," Lucky said as he turned to look into Cheryl's eyes. 

Her face showed excitement still, but there was something else there as well. An expression that he had grown both used to and very fond of. She was horny.

He placed his hands on her hips and turned her body before pressing his body to hers and sandwiching her between him and the wall. She breathed out as he slid his hands down her back and over her ass to grab a handful. 

"Of all places to fuck me you choose the hallway?" She teased as she pointed toward the door at the other end of the apartment.

He lifted her up by her asscheeks as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He carried her across the apartment and pushed the large door open to reveal a bedroom twice the size of the one he was used to, with a large bed and another door within that had to lead to the master bathroom.

He dropped her on the bed as she worked frantically to remove her shorts and panties. He looked down at her as she lied back with her legs spread for him. Her slim body and pale skin shined from the sun that was beaming through the window. Her eyes seemed to sparkle with a fresh life as her smile failed at any attempt at hiding her happiness at that very moment. 

A fresh start is what they both needed. 

With a smile, Lucky dropped his knees to the floor and pulled Cheryl's hips toward him until her pussy was on his face. He slid his tongue up her slit, drawing a long and soft moan from her lips above him. He tickled her clit with this tongue for a moment before diving inside to taste her. She squirmed as he played. She moaned as he tasted and she gripped the comforter as he pleasured.

After a while had passed, Lucky stood up and dropped his pants to reveal his fully erect dick. It jumped in the air as he became excited to fill her.

She looked down at him with a look of pure ecstasy in her eyes as he leaned over her and pressed his lips to hers. He could feel her tongue enter his mouth and taste herself on him as he pushed the tip of his cock into her pussy.

She arched her back and moaned as it filled her with his rod before pulling back once more. He worked himself in and out of her in a slow and teasing manner. He knew how she couldn't stand it. He knew that it drove her crazy when he did that, but he also knew how large her orgasm was once he gave her what she truly wanted.

"Cum inside me," she whispered as he picked up his pace. 

Her moans slowly turned to screams as he began slamming himself into her so hard that it created an echoing slapping sound...PIAK...PIAK...PIAK...PiAK...PiAk...piak of wet flesh on flesh. He pushed himself up with his arms as he worked his hips back and forth to look down at the woman below him.

Her breasts jiggled up and down her chest to the jarring motions of him fucking her and a small amount of saliva was pooling down the corner of her mouth as she held her lips apart in her series of moans and screams. 

He could feel the end of his stamina reaching him shortly and knew it was about time. She must have felt it too because she wrapped her legs around his waist and held on tight as he continued fucking her.

"Fill me with it," she begged as he felt her pussy tighten around his cock. 

Her screams revealed her orgasm and that was enough to set him off to the point of no return. He slammed his dick into her one last time and blasted his cum inside of her deeply. Her body twisted and rolled as her orgasm took hold of her and refused to let go. He continued to pound himself inside of her until he felt empty entirely. 

Once he had finished, she released her hold on him and he fell over on the bed next to her.

"Welcome home," she said with a small laugh. Lucky shared her joy with a laugh of his own and watched as Cheryl stood up from the bed and walked out of the room and back into the living room. 

He watched her firm naked ass sway back and forth as she stepped out of sight before lying his head back on the bed and staring at the ceiling. 

Maybe this was best for him. The move seemed to be helping him get Addison out of his mind. He felt something inside of him mending. The pain of her loss was still there, but it was more bearable now. It was almost like moving had slapped a bandage over his broken heart. 

There was hope.

He turned his head to stare out the window at another building across the street. He was still in awe of the size of this new city. He couldn't' believe such a place exists. He wondered how many people he would meet here. He wondered if his status as a man would hold him back from experiencing some of the wonders.

He thought about the blonde woman with the bronze skin. He wondered what she did for a living. He wondered what she thought of men.

He wondered if he'd get the opportunity to find out. 

Not that he wanted to betray his master. That part of his life was behind him. He knew where he belonged and who he belonged to, but he couldn't stop his brain from thinking. He couldn't stop his body from desiring. All he could do was stop the two factors from connecting.

Lois was her name. 

Lucky's eyes grew heavier and heavier as he thought of the woman.

A change of scenery is just what he needed.

TBC
Old 28-03-2020, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 28-03-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Part XVII

More Wine Please

The dark blue walls of the bedroom seemed to close in as Lucky awoke to find Cheryl curled up next to him. 

He smiled as he noticed that she hadn't bothered to put her pants back on before curling up on the bed and passing out. She must have been just as exhausted as he had been. He gently slid his hand over the curve of her hip before standing up.

He had dreamt of Addison again. Just when he thought she had left his thoughts and he could outrun his heart, it made corrected him. In his dream, he and Addison had been inside the small cave behind the waterfall once more, but this time was different. This time, he was able to converse with her about the events that followed.

"Why did you let me go so easily?" He had asked her. "I waited for you for months to find a way to get me back. You never even tried."

"You don't belong to me," she had told him with a sad smile. "I didn't need you anymore. The fun had ended. It was time for me to move on."

The sting of her words hurt him even in the waking world. He knew that it wasn't really her. He knew that it was just a dream. It was just a visual impression of his true worries played out like some cruel joke on himself. He knew all of this and yet the pain was still real.

"Part of it has to be true," he quietly mumbled to himself as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes and quietly stepped out of the bedroom, pulling the door shut behind him.

The living room area looked massive, which brought his thoughts out of the darkness for a moment at least. He walked over to the kitchen that was only separated by a bar with a marble top and held a glass under the faucet to fill with water.

The entire area was so bright that he had to shield his eyes even though no lights were on. The large windows, that nearly covered the entire wall, had no shades hanging from them. Sunlight exploded into the room making watching tv completely impossible due to the glare. He scanned the room for any other activities that could help keep his thoughts of the dream away, but there was nothing.

Furnishings had been covered but not much in the form of entertainment. No games, board or digital, waited for him to try so that was out of the question as well. Cheryl had taught him how to read a bit better so books were a new product of entertainment that he enjoyed as well. 

Unfortunately, there were no books within the apartment either. 

Cheryl had decided to sell her house and bring as little things with them as possible in order to "properly move on".

He leaned back against the bar and sipped on his glass of water, giving up on finding something to take his mind off of his dreams.

How much of that dream was a reality? He had no way of knowing, considering the real Addison abandoned him as soon as that phone rang. As soon as Cheryl had told her she was on her way to pick him up, she had left any thoughts or passion behind.

He wished he could be as cold.

Shaking his head in anger, Lucky set the glass, half full of water now, on the bar and marched back toward the bedroom door. There was one thing that seemed to always help get his mind off of Addison. 

Cheryl called it mad sex, and she had no idea how correct she was. She loved it when he would aggressively have sex with her. She thought of it as simply him trying new things, but in truth, it was him fucking his anger for Addison out. It only worked temporarily, but at least it worked.

He pushed the bedroom door open and looked at the bed where Cheryl lay. The sunlight was shining on her ass so perfectly that it seemed like a sign from one of the gods from a book Cheryl had helped him read.

She curled her body up a bit more, pressing her knees to her chest and gave a slight moan. She still wore her long sleeve black shirt with the v-cut neck which contrasted the pale skin of her naked bottom half.

He reached into his pants and began stroking his cock until it grew into a full erection. She shifted her weight a bit more in her sleep as he approached her, pulling his pants to the floor and discarding them with a kick.

Addison. Why?

He gripped his rod in one hand and pushed her asscheeks apart as she lay on her side. Her slit felt warm but not wet as he pressed the tip to her and began to push. She was too dry for easy access, but his internal anger fueled by her slight unconscious moan was enough motivation for him to thrust his hips forward, entering her womb entirely in one motion.

Her body tensed and she snapped her head around to look at him with a wide-eyed expression.

"Lucky," she shouted as her brows narrowed into an angry expression. "What are you doing?!"

He answered with another thrust of his hips, pulling halfway out of her and shoving in again as he gripped her hip tightly, Keeping her on her side as she let out another scream.

"Jesus," she shouted, but her body released some of the tension as he felt the moisture build up around his erection.

Thrust.

The sounds that had originally sounded like a protest had shifted to pleasure as she moaned and straightened her back to make access a bit easier for him.

Thrust.

"I love your mad sex," she said in a half whisper, half moan. "Don't hold back."

He pulled out of her pussy and a smile grew on his face as he aimed his wet cock back a bit and pushed the tip against the puckered wall of her asshole. She looked back at him with wide eyes and even opened her mouth to say something, but he didn't give her the opportunity. 

Thrust.

Screaming, Cheryl threw her head back and arched her back as she gripped the pillow above her on the bed to bring to her face and mask her scream. She had grown to love anal sex but was always apprehensive at first. 

He held himself still as he felt her asshole struggle against him. He could feel it tightening around him as her body lied completely still as she groaned into her pillow. 

Thrust.

He let go of her hip, allowing her to twist around on her stomach as she pushed her hips up using her knees on the bed. Her muffled cries in the pillow were still loud enough that he smiled at the thought of giving the neighbors an audible show. 

Thrust.

He could feel the moisture of her cunt against his balls with every pounding into her. Her asshole seemed to be closing and loosening so frequently that it felt like it was massaging his dick every time he stopped long enough to feel it.

Thrust.

She cried out as her body worked into convulsions. She was cumming and Lucky could his orgasm not too far behind.

Thrust.

Thrust.

Thrust.

The feeling of her asshole squeezing and releasing his cock along with the sounds of Cheryl screaming in pleasure into her pillow was too much for him to hold back any longer. He slammed his cock one more time into her ass and grunted as he released his hot sticky juices into her. 
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1