The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2020, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 15
xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My Sexual Escapade before I got attached

Seeing how other bros and sis here have been sharing their stories here, be it fictional or real, really encourage me to share some stories of my life.

I must say the couple of years before I got attached again, I was lucky to have met a few different ladies that have left some of the best evocations in me.

Lets begin with an ex colleague of mine. Lets name her QQ, which derive from the acronym of her chinese name. QQ worked in the same office as me, but we both served different departments. Although we will have some interactions at work, we were not that close initially. All I heard about her from my other colleague is that she is a young mom with one kid. She has this slightly longer than shoulder length blonde hair like this which she like to pin her fringe up.

It was not until I got transferred to another department and we no longer share the same office (although still same building), then we started to chat with each other more using Sametime. Its an Instant messaging app similar to MSN messenger for our work environment. The messaging did get a little flirtatious once in awhile but nothing more than that. Until one day, she asked if I would like to join her go Butterfactory after work. She had been invited by a few guys from another department. I asked her won't she need to company her kids / hubby after work, she told me her husband had gone overseas for a company retreat and she got a helper with the kids. There was this naughty part in me hoping that I can hook up with her or something, so I agreed.

It was the Butterfactory located at One Fullerton and when I got there, the host had already gotten a table. QQ had also arrived and was in this navy bodycon dress. It was the first time seeing her wear something like this as most of the time I see her at work, she was in uniform as she had to be customer facing.

After some introductions, we settled down and I am sure the group of guys must be wondering who is this man tagging along. I knew it wasn't nice for me to drink from what they had ordered so I ordered something for QQ and myself. After a couple of drinks, we got bored at the table as we weren't really mingling with the rest of them. QQ then asked if I would like to head to the dance floor. I agreed.

I remembered it was quite a small dance floor and pretty packed. We found a nice little corner for ourselves and it was the first time the 2 of us were so close to each other, simply because we were squeezed left and right by the crowd. I could smell her perfume up close (coco mademoiselle) and I had my arms around her. There was no rejection from her. I asked why did she asked me along tonight and she just said she didn't want to be alone with the group of guys who invited her. I asked, "then why me?"

She only answered "跟你聊天很舒服". For the benefit of non Chinese speaking people. It just meant I am comfortable chatting with you.

We were physically very close to each each other. The closest we had ever been. She also had her arms around my waist. The crowd was constantly trying to move past us and that only brings us even closer.
I think it must be the alcohol, her sweet perfume and my raging hormones all combine into one, I gathered all my courage, took a bold step and began kissing her in the middle of the dance floor. There was still no rejection from her. My hands were groping her ass and we were frenching in the corner of the dance floor. We were totally oblivious to the surrounding. The more we engage in the kissing and touching, the more turn on we get.

Although I was lusting over her, there were so many things going through my mind at the time. I wasn't too drunk to forget that she is married. A part of me is worried someone in the club might be acquaintance with her and her husband and recognize her. She seemed to have the same concern and she asked if I would like to leave the club and go outside for a walk. I agreed.

We left the club trying to find a more quiet spot but we can't be more wrong. The entire stretch of One Fullerton were filled with pubs, drunk partygoers and other couples. We did try to walk around aimlessly hoping to find a "quiet place" but to no avail. Every time we stop to sneak a few kisses for each other, someone would walk past after awhile. I think QQ got tired from the walking and told me she wanted to go home. As much as I am trying to play the gentleman, my dick and my mind is still lusting over her. At that point in time I did not have the balls to ask her to come to my place, so I asked what would she be doing tomorrow. I remembered her telling me her husband is out overseas for a retreat. She sort of post back the challenge to me and asked me what do you want to do?

I was flabbergasted, trying to guess the meaning she had in that question yet I was reluctant to say out what is on my mind. "I want to fuck you so bad." I replied her we could find a quiet place to chill and spend some time together. QQ replied me "we will decide again tomorrow..."

To be continued...
Old 13-03-2020, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3776 / Power: 12
MatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Sexual Escapade before I got attached

Support you with some points. Please continue. Cheers!
Old 13-03-2020, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 13-03-2020, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 13-03-2020, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 13-03-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewC View Post
Support you with some points. Please continue. Cheers!
Upped you back.
Old 13-03-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Topshag33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Supporting bro . Ups ur pts.
Old 13-03-2020, 09:47 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnarsilx View Post
Seeing how other bros and sis here have been

To be continued...
Power la bro, didnt know u have such escapade.

Waiting for more.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-03-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Power la bro, didnt know u have such escapade.

Waiting for more.
Thanks bro. I am not sure if I had told u before. Maybe yes maybe no haha, forgot already. I will try to continue the story whenever im free. As i write i have to try to recall the details of what happen back then.
Old 13-03-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Continued..

QQ did not want me to send her home, which I totally understand why. So from the moment I board a cab till I'm done with showering and on my bed, I was recollecting all the actions we had in the club. Plus the fact that I was single that time, the only action I got was from FL or GL house, making out with a married young mom in the middle of a dance floor is extraordinary. I can't really sleep and I was contemplating where to schedule our next meeting. I was thinking to myself, if I am not bringing her home, the only logical place where I can savor every inch of her body would be a hotel. So I began searching and shortlisted a couple of hotels.

The next day I texted her good morning and chat with her a little. I wanted to make her feel comfortable and let her reminisce our actions yesterday. So I told her I can't get her kisses out of my mind. I've already showered and changed but her perfume smell still lingers. It could be my mind playing with me. When I was young and wanted a particular toy, I would keep thinking about it and how fun it will be if I had the toy. It is the same for QQ. Now she is the toy that I wanted to get.

I was afraid the moment was gone after us parting last night and wasn't sure if she would still be keen for a meet up today. For myself, I am definitely still very much lusting after her. So I sound her out if she would like to meet today. QQ asked where would I like to meet and not wanting to sound desperate, I suggested a couple of locations.

a) a less crowded pub where we can drink and chat. (Hopefully to get her tipsy and maybe more actions will follow)
b) a cafe (praying for her not to agree to a cafe as the possibility for action is the least)
c) a hotel for us to chill

I was pleasantly surprised her response was "If it's a hotel, it had to be near her parents place as I would be meeting my family for a meal before I can meet you. And it will not be early." She totally ignored the other 2 options.

BINGO, I was elated with exhilaration. The kind of feeling like you won a lucky draw or 4D. I asked for the location and glad that the location was very central. That area had plenty of hotel, muahahhahahaha.

I selected a hotel near Balestier and checked if the location is okay for her. Its near Zhongshan park and fast hand fast leg book a room.

I was waiting for night time and every minute past so slow. She can only meet me quite late, maybe 11pm or 12 am but I have no issue with it. Knowing that she got a kid and most likely got to settle the kid before she can head out. I brought a couple of condoms and head to the hotel early to chill a little, watched some tv and relax a little since I had already paid for the hotel.

Not before long, the moment had arrived, and she asked me for the room number. Prior to this there were still some concern that she might not turn up. But woolala, when she asked me for the room number, I knew I will get some action tonight.

I opened the door and there she was standing outside in a denim shorts and a spaghetti top. I invited her in but that moment was actually a little awkward. We did not have alcohol like last night to help us get into the mood and ease up a little. I mean I was still freaking horny but I know it will take some effort to get her to want to fuck me as much as I wanna fuck her.

to be continued...
Old 13-03-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
TanJoanne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good start TS, pls continue
Old 13-03-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Upped you my humble points. Reminded me of a time I had a ONS with this girl at the club only to find out she is a young (only 22 then) single mum after I added her on ig!
Old 13-03-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
burchwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next update, should be exciting!
Old 13-03-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Camping here too! Please continue

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 13-03-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Continued

The very moment when QQ entered the room, it was very awkward for both of us. We didn't know what to do next. I don't want to look desperate and give her the vibe that I called her here for sex. There she is, a fair and sultry looking young mother of probably around 25, standing in front of me in that body hugging white top and tight denim shorts. I wanted her to desire the sex more than I do. As much as I was fantasizing how she would look naked on the bed, I did not unleash the beast in me.. Yet.

I invited QQ to join me on the bed. The TV was on so we watched a bit of the tv. But either the program was too boring or I couldn't focus. I want to feel her and get intimate with her. I asked if she would like to cuddle. I figured since she could come all the way here, to a hotel room with a guy, she is definitely open to more than just sitting on the bed and watch tv.

Indeed, as I've thought, she moved herself towards me and without any delay, i wrap my right hand around her. I lifted her chin and began kissing her. The kissing got progressive and soon it was tongue lashing of each other. I did not keep my hands still as well, I started off with feeling her breast outside her spaghetti top and bra. Sensing there wasn't any rejection, I crawled my hands under her top and bra trying to feel her breast. She made some attempts to stop me, but I didn't care. I began caressing her breast and tried to tune her nipples, but the bra and clothing was in the way. I tried to remove the spag but she stopped me, saying her boobs are small. I assured her the size is perfectly fine.

I was not sure why the lack of confidence because her breast ain't small. She got a nice small B cup, very fitting for her body frame. Still ample breast for me to savor on.

I removed her top and her bra. Once she got topless, I can't control the beast in me anymore. I attacked the breast, kissing, licking and twirling around her nipples with my tongue. I know she is enjoying it. She got less tense and start to semi-close her eyes to enjoy the process.

The beast in me leads me to try to remove her denim shorts. She stopped me. This time round I can sense more strength in her grip when she is trying to stop me. But I wasn't thinking straight anymore. I want to see the pussy. I have already envisage how her pussy would look like since the moment I reached the hotel. I dug my hands in trying to reach the forbidden fruit. I did not feel any pussy hair on the way in and I have always love a bare cunt. My hand was trying to find its way around and finally, I could feel the labia. I moved a little deeper in and oh my gosh, her pussy was soaking wet. It was not a little wet but thoroughly wet. Given how wet it was, I know all it takes is a little more effort and I could get her to give in.

I moved north a little and tried to rub her clitoris. But it was difficult as the denim pants was tight. I made another attempt to remove it and this time round, it was with less resistance. All I am left with is her white panty. By now as I was trying to remove the panty, there was resistance no more. In fact, she gave me a hand to remove it.

There she was, naked on the bed, baring her waxed pussy to me. I am not sure was it waxed or IPL but it was clean, not a single strand of hair and not a stub. It was a lovely sight to behold.

I wanted to lick that cunt but she wasn't letting me. On the contrary, she pulled my face up to kiss her. Still very interested in the pussy, we french and I was feeling her bare cunt with my hand, rotating between rubbing of clitoris and putting half a finger in. I did not want to fully finger fucked her because I want her to crave for my dick.

I stopped kissing her and moved my cock in the direction of her face, insinuating for her to give me a blowjob. Boy she did not disappoint, with no delay, she put my cock into her mouth and began throbbing up and down. She will rotate between pleasuring the shaft and my balls. I always make sure I am cleanly shaved as I know girls will enjoy giving BJ to a nice shaved cock. No one likes pubic hair in their face or in their mouth. I am sure her being married has its perks as her skills for blowjob is way better than a lot others that I've tried.

I can wait no more, I stopped whatever we were doing and went to take the condom that I've prepped before hand. As I was putting on the condom, she stunned me with questions.

"Why do you want to fuck me?"

I was totally caught unprepared, "Because you are attractive, since the first time I kissed you in the dance floor, I am craving for you."

"But you know I am married right?", she asked.

"Then why are you here?" I replied.

She didn't answer my question but asked me another question.

"What would become of us if we make love now?"

"I really have no idea but I know I need to have you now."

I didn't give her chance to post any more questions and begin kissing her again. As we kissed, I tried to make sure the condom is on and shift her to get her into missionary position. I sticked my harden dick into her and begin fucking her. I could tell she no longer have any resistance and by now, she probably want the sex as much as I do. She tried to hold back her moans and only let off occasional sound here and there. Our lips locked and I picked up the pace. I wanted to have a change of position but she did not seem to get the hint. I didn't want her to feel like a slut so I did not force for a change of position. Although she wasn't openly moaning, the look of pleasure on her face, I know I could not hold for much longer. Not long after, I cummed. I knew it was a huge shot of cum because I could feel quite a couple of pulses when I shoot.

I pulled my dick out and dropped to the bed. I got her to lie on my chest. Always pay attention to the girl right after sex. Make them feel wanted and not make them feel like a cum dumpster. I stroked her hair as she lie on my chest. We were both quiet but i continue to sayang her. I know how people always say guys think with the dick, but I really do feel in love with her now. Looking at her on my chest, I have the urge to pamper her and take care of her. I know its impossible to have a future with her but at least for now, I want to pamper her and take care of her.

After awhile, she said that she wanted to go wash up. So i let her go clean herself up while I try to catch my breath and drink some water. I assume she would probably need to leave soon. However, when QQ came out from the bath room naked, she asked me, "Do you have anymore condoms?"

I was elated and a little surprise. "Yes, I have a few more, how many more do you intend to use?"

She didn't answer me but inch closer to me. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and she was standing. She hold my head and began to smooch me. We were locked in kisses again. Not before long, I was rocked hard again. She didn't even blow me, and I was rocked hard. So no delay, condoms on and we were fucking each other brains out.

This time round, she wasn't restraining her moans anymore. She was letting it all out. It was totally different from the 1st round as I seemed to have unlatch the lock in her. She wasn't concealing her horniness. We were rotating between missionary, lotus and doggy position.

While I was fucking her in doggy position, I stretch my hands out to feel her hanging breast in doggy position. QQ suddenly said, "fuck me harder, faster." All out to let her have her fill, I picked up the pace and up the thrust. So much so that my cock began to feel the heat from the friction. I knew I could not hold much longer, but I wasn't going to end there. I was determined to prolong the session and I got her to switch back to missionary, hoping the few seconds of positional change would take away some urge of cumming.

Back to missionary, looking at her pouty lips. I was always a sucker for those lips, so our lips locked on and my tongue was lashing inside her mouth while I was increasing my thrust. Out of a sudden she was sucking my lips so tight, I could only guess she had some sort of orgasm. By now I was drained and with that last few thrust, I cummed again. While I cummed, our lips were still locked to each other. Only when she could sense that I am done cumming, she let go of my lips.

We were both drained. It was an intense, fast pace sex with lots of saliva and raging hormones. QQ took a look at the time and realized its going to be 4am soon. She said she need to rush back and went for a quick shower. After the shower, she got changed and I offered to send her back but she said it was not necessary. She didn't want to risk anyone seeing us.

Before she left, I gave her one last nice smooch before parting ways. She told me not to text her the next day and I fully understand why. I only asked her to text me when she got home.

As I was lying on the bed, the very bed which we just had an intense sex, I was wondering where would we go from there....

To be continued... I would not be able to continue the story over the weekend as I will be with my gf.

Last edited by xnarsilx; 13-03-2020 at 06:01 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1