The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2016, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
JohnTan2517 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Performance Anxiety with Professionals

Any Bros face this issue? When dating someone (proper relationship no side dishes) sexual performance not bad sometimes can even last 45 mins or more (with changing positions) etc. Your partner maximum sextified, but yourself so-so, sometimes even damn hard but cannot cum. Suddenly single so decided to chiong with WL/ML, then a few times just suddenly PE when semi hard. Don't really want to rely on products but dunno the reason? Damn sad case, never found a soulmate with mutual sexual chemistry, but when performing with professional co-star trip and fall flat on my face. Mental barrier for newbie?
Old 05-12-2016, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnTan2517 View Post
Any Bros face this issue? When dating someone (proper relationship no side dishes) sexual performance not bad sometimes can even last 45 mins or more (with changing positions) etc. Your partner maximum sextified, but yourself so-so, sometimes even damn hard but cannot cum. Suddenly single so decided to chiong with WL/ML, then a few times just suddenly PE when semi hard. Don't really want to rely on products but dunno the reason? Damn sad case, never found a soulmate with mutual sexual chemistry, but when performing with professional co-star trip and fall flat on my face. Mental barrier for newbie?
It's very obvious.
You're a poor fuck
Your ex stroke n massage yr ego.
Oooh youre so big. U make me come so many times. The whore paradoxically don't feel the need to do so.

So u come back to earth.
Old love still the best
Old 05-12-2016, 02:04 AM
Samster

Re: Performance Anxiety with Professionals

Thanks for the insight, maybe I will share more. I hope I'm not boring the other Bros/Sisters out there. With my old relationship I really got along with her intellectually and emotionally but physical attraction had always been so-so on my part. I feel quite shallow admitting this but I thought somehow with enough effort I could make it work. Just wondering how important is sexual chemistry in a relationship?

Oddly because I'm more turned on/tense with the physical attraction and no strings attached with the professionals the performance becomes inconsistent. Somewhat worried I'm losing my groove.

Sorry if I've turned this into a therapy session/advice column. Appreciate the comments, thanks!
Old 05-12-2016, 02:57 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
It's very obvious.
You're a poor fuck
Your ex stroke n massage yr ego.
Oooh youre so big. U make me come so many times. The whore paradoxically don't feel the need to do so.

So u come back to earth.
Old love still the best
Aiyoh, this is harsh, but sadfa bro always says the harsh cold truth to people.

TS, just work on it and I guess you'll fuck better over time, two methods to go about this.
1) As mentioned work on lasting longer
2) Train to get up again faster, if you can't fuck long, fuck many many times, also quite impressive.

I admit I also have this issue sometimes, performance anxiety plus your mind over excites yourself of the meal to come till you just lose it. Force it up and plunge back in, not shiok nevermind, eventually will shiok one, it's about not losing face also!

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Old 05-12-2016, 04:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebuschris91 View Post
Aiyoh, this is harsh, but sadfa bro always says the harsh cold truth to people.

To!
While Wat u said is undeniably true, how you know so well. I don't remember u at all. U stalker ma
Old 05-12-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Performance Anxiety with Professionals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebuschris91 View Post
TS, just work on it and I guess you'll fuck better over time, two methods to go about this.
1) As mentioned work on lasting longer
2) Train to get up again faster, if you can't fuck long, fuck many many times, also quite impressive.

I admit I also have this issue sometimes, performance anxiety plus your mind over excites yourself of the meal to come till you just lose it. Force it up and plunge back in, not shiok nevermind, eventually will shiok one, it's about not losing face also!
Thanks Bro Jeb for the advice, I will work on my skills. Haha whole day always training, gymming and kickboxing forget to train the most important part. Any advice on how to maintain? Is it mental more, or practice? Excuse the noobism again. Once again all advice is welcome!
Old 05-12-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 19
hongnian is a glorious beacon of lighthongnian is a glorious beacon of lighthongnian is a glorious beacon of lighthongnian is a glorious beacon of lighthongnian is a glorious beacon of light

Ever heard of PCC ?
Old 13-12-2016, 09:40 AM
Samster (V)

Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
While Wat u said is undeniably true, how you know so well. I don't remember u at all. U stalker ma
Waking up is the second hardest thing in the morning

Old 13-12-2016, 09:45 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Thanks Bro Jeb for the advice, I will work on my skills. Haha whole day always training, gymming and kickboxing forget to train the most important part. Any advice on how to maintain? Is it mental more, or practice? Excuse the noobism again. Once again all advice is welcome!
Maintain wise I can't really advise you much, it's also hit and miss for me, met some Sg insta babe, came in like minutes, meeting her again next week, hopefully will do better.

If you can't last long, then do many times, you just get it up again and grind back in, you gym and kickbox, you should know how to force yourself.

And with regards to PCC, it's actually bad for you in a way, it's more detrimental than good as it creates P.E. Unless you wank with sandpaper.

When I was younger, I did this retarded training, it works but I don't know if you want to. PCC, cum liao, straight away try your best to make it hard again and PCC again, no feeling, not nice but it makes you last longer.

Worked for me, might not work for you.

Old 13-12-2016, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Renzi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This is common when you are not relaxed and nervy with anxiety. All you have to do when doing the deed, let the prof do the servicing and let you release even deed last only a short time.
Old 13-12-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
FoxyVardy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renzi View Post
This is common when you are not relaxed and nervy with anxiety. All you have to do when doing the deed, let the prof do the servicing and let you release even deed last only a short time.
Similar thoughts.
Old 17-12-2016, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 21
secret75 is one of the Best!secret75 is one of the Best!secret75 is one of the Best!

I'm opposite. With friends I can perform, but with professionals, just cannot cum. Maybe cos paid one I don't feel shiok. Like commercial transaction and ego not taken care of like some Bros mentioned earlier. Just different implications.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1