The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 20-03-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
..My friend bought two box.from them and the mask given is those thin mask for those who do facial use...And yet they are selling at 250k per box...apotek next to paragon hotel their mask cannot buy its not 3ply but they stated 3ply...Dont get con by them...
Not so sure where your friend bought the boxes of mask from. But he can try this, use one...after using it, cut that piece he use up to check if its 3ply.

Remember i bought my box of 50s pink colour mask at 20k rupiah in Batam? It was so thin i thought it was 2ply, but when i gave them to aunties and uncles to use, one of them cut it up to check, it was actually 3ply. And they said those mask are good mask. Simple reason, they can breathe properly becos its thin enough. Some 3ply mask are so thick the person who wears it has difficulty breathing.

I mean thats what they told me.

For S$0.50 budget per mask, i think one can still get it in Singapore online today. Even tho over the last few days (after Singapore close part of its door on 16th March 2020) ,i saw a substantial increase in pricing.

Now even mask suppliers are increasing price. Average cost to bring one mask to Singapore is about S$17.50 a box. And most are selling way above that price. Lowest 3ply mask is priced in Singapore online at about S$0.40 each or S$20 a pack of 50s today (as of this post).

Retail price in some Singapore retail shops (value shop) were seen at S$39.90 for a box of 50s.

The best mask i have seen so far for the same cost price (via selling price) is from Vietnam/Taiwan. 2nd place goes to Indonesia/Malaysia. 3rd is Korea/Japan. 4th place, maybe India/Philippines etc. I am comparing same/similar cost versus quality here,followed by comfort.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 21-03-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 0
FujiApple is one of the Best!FujiApple is one of the Best!FujiApple is one of the Best!

Thanks for the info. Have a nice day.
Old 21-03-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Started few weeks ago...
Worry that sg will do broader restrictions to indo..
hv tried travel via Jb to and fr indo..
Was happy for a while that I can exercise this plan....
人算不如天算
lookalike got to swim over to btm

Very soon want to swim there also cannot."Rudi Rencanakan Lockdown Kota Batam" https://www.batamnews.co.id/berita-60437-rudi-rencanakan-lockdown-kota-batam.html
Old 22-03-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

now come back.from indo need quarantine bo
Old 22-03-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

One side ask people to prioritize hygiene,health etc, on the other side cut the means and ways to do so.

Photo above taken on my way back from Harbour Bay on 16th March 2020.
They delayed the water rationing :

https://www.batamnews.co.id/berita-6...agi-batam.html

Quote:
For S$0.50 budget per mask, i think one can still get it in Singapore online today. Even tho over the last few days (after Singapore close part of its door on 16th March 2020) ,i saw a substantial increase in pricing.

Now even mask suppliers are increasing price. Average cost to bring one mask to Singapore is about S$17.50 a box. And most are selling way above that price. Lowest 3ply mask is priced in Singapore online at about S$0.40 each or S$20 a pack of 50s today (as of this post).

Retail price in some Singapore retail shops (value shop) were seen at S$39.90 for a box of 50s.

The best mask i have seen so far for the same cost price (via selling price) is from Vietnam/Taiwan. 2nd place goes to Indonesia/Malaysia. 3rd is Korea/Japan. 4th place, maybe India/Philippines etc. I am comparing same/similar cost versus quality here,followed by comfort.
Covid-19 test kit has finally arrive in btm & will be rolling out next week onward.

https://www.batamnews.co.id/berita-6...kan-depan.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
now come back.from indo need quarantine bo
Word used is "quarantine", then NO.

BUT... (refer to below link & quote for more information)

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=...6#post19884476

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
News update here those pple to who.is going to batam...14 days stay home notice from sg government if you go batam...https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...otice-12539952
Old 22-03-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Lol...nwday can no go btm wetnam galang camp liao, so in sg go bugis st jln jln y'day...aso can see money chger sellin 3ply mask @ 25$...lol...meanin is 0.50 cts a pc.

so free time nthg do beter go walk ard sg & wen in crowd place beter wear a mask+tag...lol

ani amt more than 0.50 cts a pc is ovr price liao.
Old 23-03-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Like what Andy had mentioned, most locals rather go to apotek. Cheap and medicine works. Not cheap going to a klinik.
The sudden death in masses would have raise concern but this hasnt occur yet in Batam. Nor in other parts of Indonesia.

Few examples would be like the surge in death rate from, Spain, Italy, Iran, China etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Some are poor. Dont expect them to stay at home even if infected with virus. No income ya...
Best part is, now cannot even get mask or alcohol wipes in Batam. But they do sell non-alcohol wipes. But even if they found mask, it will be too expensive to buy anyway.

I am surprise they didnt hear of the Japanese "anti-virus dog-tag" in Batam. If i have knew that earlier, i would have brought more to Batam to sell it to those shops i visited. Demand would be super high if more knows of what it can do.

Alcohol hand sanitizer was readily available at reception counters in Batam, but i notice practically no one uses them. Alcohol wipes should be a hit if ONLY i can visit Batam again,hehehe....

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 23-03-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Power sia you. full battle order. well prepared.
I also advise Indonesian i met, if not sick or unwell, no need wear a mask. If in crowded place, do wear one. Mask to throw away every 4 hours. Do not reuse. Sad to say this becos I notice many were re-using it. One even pass to friends after she use it.

I took my body temperature at least thrice a day,hehehe...

Now my full gear in Batam is Japanese "anti-virus dog-tag" on, 2ply/1ply mask on (yes, even when i am not unwell). Sanitizing spray in my pocket with at least 2 pieces alcohol wipes inside pocket. Pocket UV light (and boiling hot water when inside hotel room) to go through the spoon/fork, eating utensils etc. Avoid crowded places.

If like that still kena, then i will say its heaven's call.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 23-03-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster

For bros who are holding on to physical Horizon ferry open ticket, do note that if they are expiring soon, DO NOT throw them away YET. You can bring it to Horizon ferry counter at Harbourfront to extend its expiry date,hehehe...

Do however note that you will need to go there for extension before the open ticket expires.

Its PHYSICAL open ticket, and NOT promotional coupon/voucher/e-ticket.

For more enquiry, better to give them a call to double check. I just did,hehehe...and above were the information i gathered.

Always good to know that my ferry wont be going to the bin for now. And a small update is that Horizon only left with about 2 ferry trips a day,hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 23-03-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
wonder how many test kits Indon or Batam hv...
Until now, there was no mention in news which Batam hospital is qualify or ready to be able to test for coronavirus. Thats the worrying part.

And if they do, how come until the week before the last, there was no news anyone in Batam has gotta the infection. No infection? Thats rather unlikely...

* i just saw Batam just got the test kit on 22nd March, Sunday and will start rolling them out 23rd March 2020 onward.

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=16092

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
wonder why the local hospital in Indon cannot get results within 3 hrs...the Indon guy flew in on private plane from JKT to get tested and now treated at Gleneagles hospital...
Got tested negative in Jakarta Hospital, according to news. But come to Singapore hospital, got tested positive. Now dead.

Every suspected of getting infected by coronavirus are required to do the test twice, at an interval of about a week plus or so.

Face/surgical mask already not enough to go around (worldwide), let alone test kit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurblur2032 View Post
Sad to hear that. There is a lot of poor people in batam
And ignorant too.

Many Indonesians were not well-inform by their government to take precaution.

Poor people every country also have. Worst thing would be the government who took the people's money but never do their job properly.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 23-03-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
PervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Now my full gear in Batam is Japanese "anti-virus dog-tag" on, 2ply/1ply mask on (yes, even when i am not unwell). Sanitizing spray in my pocket with at least 2 pieces alcohol wipes inside pocket. Pocket UV light (and boiling hot water when inside hotel room) to go through the spoon/fork, eating utensils etc. Avoid crowded places.

Bro! You must take good care and enjoy for most of us who can't make it and come back in 1 piece!!!
Old 23-03-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

* i just saw Batam just got the test kit on 22nd March, Sunday and will start rolling them out 23rd March 2020 onward.

(
Pres already admitted withholding data...now paying the prize...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-03-2020, 09:54 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For bros who are holding on to physical

Do however note that you will need to go there for extension before the open ticket expires.

Its PHYSICAL open ticket, and NOT promotional coupon/voucher/e-ticket.

For more enquiry, better to give them a call to double check. I just did,hehehe...and above were the information i gathered.

Always good to know that my ferry wont be going to the bin for now. And a small update is that Horizon only left with about 2 ferry trips a day,hehehe...

Thanks for sharing

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-03-2020, 09:55 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I also advise Indonesian i met, if not sick or unwell, no need wear a mask. If in crowded place, do wear one. Mask to throw away every 4 hours. Do not reuse. Sad to say this becos I notice many were re-using it. One even pass to friends after she use it.

I took my body temperature at least thrice a day,hehehe...

Good, at least well prepare. Their country seem like bo chap

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 24-03-2020, 10:14 AM
Veteran Samster

At this point of time a lot come back. They then think Singapore is home and still the best place in term of security and medical facility. Nothing can change the facts that you are holding a pink IC or the whole most powerful red passport.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1