The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2005, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 20
airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!
Re: Hanoi

I am going to Hanoi soon. Can give me your contact?

Thanks
Old 19-03-2005, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 20
Zapper_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnboy
Hi Bro,
I am based in Hanoi... anyone free to meet for coffee?
Hi vnboy,
Have not confirm my trip in May, once I have, will ask for your contact.. hope to have some info from "local" over some food and drinks.

Land of Smiles
[FL] Rita, Vivian, PRC2, Rita, Ice, Yoyo, Lina, Eliva, Sassy, Naydia, Andrea, Endo, Caramel
[FL overseas] xiaoran, xiaohuix2, xiaoling
[HC]ShaSha, Wei, AhMei, QiQi-2, FangFang, MeowMeow, AnAn, Miki
Old 20-03-2005, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 20
walla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Apocolypes now closed???
Hmm... There's another nice place for drinks in Tran Hong Dao Street.
Called the 17 Salon bar... Near Hanoi railway station. Barflies? depend on your luck...
Old 20-03-2005, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by walla
Apocolypes now closed???

Apocalypse is now reopened in the southern part of Hanoi. I much better than before and has better atmosphere than New Century and Halee Club. Located near Hanoi University around west of Bachmai area.

Hmm... There's another nice place for drinks in Tran Hong Dao Street.
Called the 17 Salon bar... Near Hanoi railway station. Barflies? depend on your luck...
The actual address is 98 Tran Hong Dao. No obvious barflies yet but soon will have bcos many expatriates are converging there. Phillipino band is great and drinks prices are low low.
Old 20-03-2005, 11:31 PM
Samster

walla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I agree bro!
The place looks promising!!! Nice music, nice waitress too!
Wah.. you've been there often?
Old 20-03-2005, 11:37 PM
Samster

oh yes, and apocolypes now...
You guys were previously discussing about the one in HCMC. Yah, the one in Hanoi is good... And remember not to take the "Official" taxi of apocolypes.
Their taxi meter jumps at the rate of 2000 everytime. Initially i thot it's some kind of midnite charge, then second time, i realise it's not. The driver just blunty told me that's the "OFFICIAL" taxi for Apocolypes Now.

And the local crowd(i think they're locals)... Oh... They don't really look like your daily folks from the rice fields. Most of them in designer clads, long and trendy hairs. Ladies looks fab too.
Old 21-03-2005, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 20
Nenekochi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNenekochi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by walla
oh yes, and apocolypes now...
You guys were previously discussing about the one in HCMC. Yah, the one in Hanoi is good... And remember not to take the "Official" taxi of apocolypes.
Their taxi meter jumps at the rate of 2000 everytime. Initially i thot it's some kind of midnite charge, then second time, i realise it's not. The driver just blunty told me that's the "OFFICIAL" taxi for Apocolypes Now.

And the local crowd(i think they're locals)... Oh... They don't really look like your daily folks from the rice fields. Most of them in designer clads, long and trendy hairs. Ladies looks fab too.
WOW sounds like a nice place. Will be Hanoi at the end of this month. Will check this place out.

Thanzs Bro....... Luv Viet gals
Old 22-03-2005, 12:41 AM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Hanoi - local KTV

hey guys,
lets talk about local ktv here. i find it more fun than just pay usd$ and bonk ST.

At local KTV, 4 guys can sing for 2-3 hours and drinks and beers and fruits and room and songs all add up to vnd300,000 only. then tips for girls vnd 50,000 to vnd100,00 each for full autoroaming facilities dedicated to ur service 100% during ur stay and no butterfly system.

the trick is going to the right ktv, if you kenna 'black shop', then end up paying 3 times to 5 times more and sit with ugly old ladies.

we should have a ;
White List - good ktv, value for money
Black List - go in...die!

would like to contribute a White-List entry first;

location - thai ha
name of place - thai ha 123
description - big place with many rooms
damage - approx vnd300k for 4-pax for 2-3 hours
tips - vnd100k each
take-away - can nego, approx vnd300k to vnd500k, can even arrange to meet up next day for hanoi city tour or halong bay tour!
some merchandise can speak chinese too!
Old 22-03-2005, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 21
NotAGuruYet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi - local KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u
hey guys,
lets talk about local ktv here. i find it more fun than just pay usd$ and bonk ST.

... meet up next day for hanoi city tour or halong bay tour!
some merchandise can speak chinese too!
wo ga wo ga bo ga! hail deptrai, hail deptrai! may the force be with us! i will arrange my time to go with you next time!!
Old 22-03-2005, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
geco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

would like to contribute a White-List entry first;

location - thai ha
name of place - thai ha 123
description - big place with many rooms
damage - approx vnd300k for 4-pax for 2-3 hours
tips - vnd100k each
take-away - can nego, approx vnd300k to vnd500k, can even arrange to meet up next day for hanoi city tour or halong bay tour!
some merchandise can speak chinese too![/QUOTE]

Where is this ktv, thai ha ?

(new to forum and hanoi)
Old 23-03-2005, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAGuruYet
wo ga wo ga bo ga! hail deptrai, hail deptrai! may the force be with us! i will arrange my time to go with you next time!!
Hello Guru,

Next time we meet at more neutral ground, ok? Go check out 53 Ba Trieu, I usually there on Saturday afternoon. And on Sunday afternoon, I will be at 43 Huynh Thuc Kang Wifi Cafe. At that place, with my notebook with wifi access, I order two watermelon juice and work for 5 hours, then pay VND30,000 (S$3) and go for dinner. Just S$3 for 5 hours of air-con, music, sofa, unlimited BroadBand Wifi, pretty girls there and not to mention two watermelon juice!

Anyway, here is another White List for you . . Xoa Bop at La Thanh Hotel at Doi Can Street. Entrance VND70,000, tips VND50,000 since you can speak Vietnamese. Don't ever let them hagger you for additional tips for special.

The Technique
===========
Most brudders here falls in the trap of paying US$20 (VND320,000) for tips for HJ. The girls usually achieve this by first sizing you up if you are foreigner and green horn. The moment they establish that you are green horn, they will tease your little didi after some massage and starts to bargain about tips for HJ.

But if you start the session by speaking some Vietnamese with them first, they will cut that crab and proceed to do everything for you without any Tips Negotiation as they expect that you will pay only VND50,000.

Here is a crash course for how a COMPLETE Green Horn can acheive that effect in just 10 minutes to learn how to say 3 sentences:

1. Go into room, strip quickly (including underwear) and put the clothes into the cupboard and lock the cupboard and bring the key to the toilet's little sauna room. By doing this, they have the impression that you are regular and knows the routine well.

2. When the girl walks into the room, smile and say "Chao Em". The correct pronunciation is important and please practice a little with the help of a local vietnamese first before you execute this.

3. After shower and dried up, go to massage bed, lie faced downwards and when girl starts, say "Em Ten La Gi?" (what is your name)

4. Girl trained to reply ..."Em Ten La XXXXX (could be Hoa, Minh, Tam, ... )" followed by "blah blah blah .... " which is asking about your name. . You have to catch "XXXXX" so that you can use it in the next sentenance.

5. Say "XXXXX sin dep!" means .. very pretty.

6. Say "Toi Ten La yourname" then just smile

7. The pretend to relax and just smile at everything stupid thing she says or reply with "uh".

Thats all!!!

That is enuf to fool her you are localised already and that means VND50,000 as standard tip. If she did not give good service, she knows she cannot expect more.

Only tip VND100,000 if you intend to ask her out for dinner or something else. To do that, you must really be able to speak Vietnamese!
Old 23-03-2005, 11:02 AM
ramtam1

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Can any bro give the latest update on the prices in Boss at Fortuna?
Whats the deal for overnight package? Can they only come to your room after
the KTV closes or straight once you pay for overnight? Any barfines?
What time next morning will they stay up to? Is it as many shots as you can?

Will be staying in Fortuna next week so dont want to be "chopped".
Thanks !
Old 23-03-2005, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
geco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u
Hello Guru,

Next time we meet at more neutral ground, ok? Go check out 53 Ba Trieu, I usually there on Saturday afternoon. And on Sunday afternoon, I will be at 43 ...........
Hello Deptrai4u,

I was told 53 Ba Trieu going to renov soon..

Anyway, think yr list is a good recommendations for all here in hanoi and those coming to visit...keep it up...
Old 23-03-2005, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 20
airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramtam1
Can any bro give the latest update on the prices in Boss at Fortuna?
Whats the deal for overnight package? Can they only come to your room after
the KTV closes or straight once you pay for overnight? Any barfines?
What time next morning will they stay up to? Is it as many shots as you can?

Will be staying in Fortuna next week so dont want to be "chopped".
Thanks !
Went Boss KTV last month. Girl can go to your room if you are a guest of the hotel, if not then ask mummy to book a temporary room for you (US35) and to take the girl out to your room is US$80 everthing you pay to the mummy. Barfines for a girl is US$7-8 per hour minimum you have to pay 3 hrs. How long the girls can stay you have to ask them, some can stay some cannot. So ask before you book the girl. But anywhere there are many..many girls there, definately you can find one suit your need. ...good luck and enjoys give your FR once you are back......I going to Hanoi soon...
Old 23-03-2005, 09:59 PM
ramtam1

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbrush
Went Boss KTV last month. Girl can go to your room if you are a guest of the hotel, if not then ask mummy to book a temporary room for you (US35) and to take the girl out to your room is US$80 everthing you pay to the mummy. Barfines for a girl is US$7-8 per hour minimum you have to pay 3 hrs. How long the girls can stay you have to ask them, some can stay some cannot. So ask before you book the girl. But anywhere there are many..many girls there, definately you can find one suit your need. ...good luck and enjoys give your FR once you are back......I going to Hanoi soon...
I will be staying there. So that means I will need to pay USD80 + a few hours of barfine if I want them to come to my room earlier. Ok. Will post my Fr after that. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1