The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Exclamation Singapore covid-19 update

As at 12 noon, 2 April 2020, Thursday. New imported cases was 8. New local cases was 41. New cases for the day was 49. Total confirmed cases to date is 1049. Discharged for the day was 21. Total discharged to date is 266. Remaining in hospital is 464. ICU: 23. Mustafa centre, Keppel Shipyard and Maxwell MRT Station worksite are new clusters. Philippine President Duterte has ordered the police and military to shoot on lockdown violators. Residents above 68 years old who are bed-bound and have dysphagia should pass away ASAP. The FDWs could go home saving our resources. Wash your hands with water and soap regularly. Maintain social distance of 1 metre. Be safe.

Last edited by liketosleep; 03-04-2020 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Add information.
Old 02-04-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40289 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wuhan flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini6969 View Post
Ya lor. Partial lockdown where got effective. They close Geylang but other places like MP still can go.
Upped u bro

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 RenHaoS 23/4
Old 03-04-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40289 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/smrt-bus-d...143010042.html

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 RenHaoS 23/4
Old 03-04-2020, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Sg govt is reactive not proactive. They label their coping measures as "brakes" but how do you brake when the virus grows exponentially rather than in a linear sort of way? You can only brake something if its progression is logical and measurable, like a bicycle moving forward. Its speed increases in linear fashion, from 0-100, by multiples of 10. But with viral infections, there is no set pattern, the rate of increase can be by the 10s, or 100s, it's exponential and unpredictable. The only way to curb the spread is a total lock down.
Old 03-04-2020, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Sg govt is reactive not proactive. They label their coping measures as "brakes" but how do you brake when the virus grows exponentially rather than in a linear sort of way? You can only brake something if its progression is logical and measurable, like a bicycle moving forward. Its speed increases in linear fashion, from 0-100, by multiples of 10. But with viral infections, there is no set pattern, the rate of increase can be by the 10s, or 100s, it's exponential and unpredictable. The only way to curb the spread is a total lock down.
Further the daily case data is days behind actual infection, so its really delayed braking.
Old 03-04-2020, 09:07 AM
Samster

liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Exclamation Covid-19 pandemic

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
To initiate a lock down... not so simple leh.

1. People must eat
2. People must have ways to buy food eat.
3. People must have money to buy food eat.

so back to govt... they must ensure every citizens have money/food first b4 lock down.

if i am a dictator, i will deploy SAF island wide then every family will be issue lock down vouchers.

Every Monday Wednesday Friday issue maggie mee different flavors. Every Tuesday Thursday Saturday issue combat ration.

Sunday will only issue accessories pack. Jiak biscuit.

Now you know why "kee chiu" say we got a lot maggie mee. oh ya toilet rolls will be issue also.
Not easy to implement. There is another group of old people who kena stroke and have dysphagia (difficulty in swallowing solid food). Their food intake needs to be blended. When young, we thought drinking blended fruits is the atas thing. When kena stroke, if cannot recover and needs a feeding tube or the FDW forced feed you to make you vomit, then might as well die. Pneumonia is the cause of death.

Last edited by liketosleep; 03-04-2020 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Spelling errors.
Old 03-04-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

Exclamation Singapore covid-19 fatalities

Singapore reports 5th death from covid-19, an 86-year-old female Singapore citizen. Our deepest condolences.
Old 03-04-2020, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Singapore covid-19 fatalities

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
Singapore reports 5th death from covid-19, an 86-year-old female Singapore citizen. Our deepest condolences.
From Lee Ah Mooi, chances are there could be more from that cluster, considering the age group. Whoever brought the virus there is so gonna be haunted by it

And the Singpost cluster was because 1 idiot who went to work while on MC

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 03-04-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Exclamation Singapore PM to address the nation at 4pm

From TV CNA newsflash. Channel 8 golden age talentime program brought forward.

Last edited by liketosleep; 03-04-2020 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Add information.
Old 03-04-2020, 02:34 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
To initiate a lock down... not so simple leh.

1. People must eat
2. People must have ways to buy food eat.
3. People must have money to buy food eat.

so back to govt... they must ensure every citizens have money/food first b4 lock down.

if i am a dictator, i will deploy SAF island wide then every family will be issue lock down vouchers.

Every Monday Wednesday Friday issue maggie mee different flavors. Every Tuesday Thursday Saturday issue combat ration.

Sunday will only issue accessories pack. Jiak biscuit.

Now you know why "kee chiu" say we got a lot maggie mee. oh ya toilet rolls will be issue also.
I agreed with you.

Not easy to call for lock down. Singapore style usually is modify measure only.

A lot have to be taken into consideration. They also have the intention to do election because all singaporean is back home. Full strength.

But is better to do when thing has become stable else opposition sure KBKP one.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-04-2020, 02:39 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Happen to see this article, not sure real a not.

14-Year-Old Boy Who Accurately Predicted COVID-19 Says It’ll End On 29 May 2020

https://thesmartlocal.com/thailand/c...us-prediction/

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 03-04-2020, 02:50 PM
Veteran Samster

Alot panic buy liao. Later tio virus, i laugh down there.

Old 03-04-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Read that the infamous Wuhan market has been reopen yet still selling wild life again. I take my head off the ah tiong. Why cannot eat normal chicken or duck.
Old 03-04-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenymilano View Post
I'm starting to think many bros are these kind of risk takers. Bo pian they dont subscribe to live another day to fight. Sigh close SPA also no use how to close FL?
To close FL, need to cockdown ... i mean lockdown
Old 03-04-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 14
obscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond repute

Announcement of lockdown in SG liao.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...apr-3-12605748

MOST WORKPLACES TO BE CLOSED

Most workplaces, except for essential services and key economic sectors, will be closed.

Food establishments, markets and supermarkets, clinics, hospitals, utilities, transport and key banking services will remain open.

Drop me a pm if your nick did not appear in Q waiting list for return points after upp-ing me

Min 5 points for exchange

Q waiting list: 2 (Refer to this list for Queue info)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1