The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
IndianPresident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I was Naive (Story)

Nice update, please continue bro
Old 02-04-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 15
akira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro TS is back!!!
Old 03-04-2020, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 03-04-2020, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 03-04-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story TS!
Old 03-04-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold
Things are just not falling in place, Sonia was not contacting Felicia. It was easy for me to contact Rachel but It would seem abrupt and plus the fact that I was never close to my maternal side of the family just Makes it out of the norm for me to visit her home.

Me: If Sonia never page you then nevermind lor, I will think of something else.

Felicia: If not I page her lor.

Felicia did not get the idea that I was trying to guilt trap Sonia, and if she was the one making the first move things will be different.

I had this sudden thought in my mind: Different???.... Maybe it works.

Me: Ok lah, you page her lah and no need to scold her already, sayang her like you always do.

Felicia’s eye widen: Really ah? Like that easy lor.. You ask me scold Sonia I also dunno how to.

Me: Just get her back closer to you can liaoz.

Felicia: Aiya that one no issue lah.

Her bus came and Felicia gave me a good bye kiss before running off to take her bus.

I went home and took a rest, I smiled thinking of My 3 “wives”, how much they lived me and of course how much they spoil me. I fell asleep and was woken up by the sound of a page.
Old 03-04-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Support support
Old 03-04-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold
It was already 6 in the evening, I guess I was too tired. The page was a voicemail from Joanne statibg that she was in Bishan and if it is ok for us to meetup.

I left her a voicemail telling her it was ok for ua to meetup and asked her where.
Dragging my half awake body and a set of fresh clothing, I when to take a bath.

It was after my bath that I received a voicemail from Joanne stating that she was waiting for me below my block.

I hurried and my wallet, informing my dad that I wont be having dinner as my friend is back from USA and I will be meeting her.

Dad: Oh the one that call you early in the morning?

To avoid more nagging/questioning from my dad I just told him yes and left home.
I took the lift down and Joanne was nowhere in sight, I walked around my block looking for her. The sound of car honked at me get my attention. It was Joanne and she was not alone, her father was with her.

She waved to me in the front passenger seat and notion me to take the seat at the back.

I got on and I greeted her dad, It was awkward for me to be in the same car with Joanne’s Dad.

Throughout the journey, I did not speak much. It was the same for Joanne, she only indicated that we were going to her home.
It was around 815 when we reached Joanne’s place, we got off the car and her father went up stairs and Joanne told me her dad is going off for a dinner appointment.

Me: Then you bring me here for what? (I was thinking we could have met in bishan and had dinner, I dun need to travel 45 mins to go home)

Joanne smiled as she pulled my hand: Come with I got thing to show you.
Old 03-04-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Joanne pulled to a door, and she opened it to led me in.
Joanne: How? Do you like it?
It was a smaller room compared to Joanne’s, there was no toilet attached to it but I was bigger than my room there was a single bed and study table which was equipped with a phone and a Computer (it was a 486 if I never remember wrongly, no every household could afford one at that time it was expensive).
Me: Erm this is for?
A voice behind me started me, no need to guess it was Joanne’s dad.

Joanne’s Dad talking while button his long sleeve shirt: Joanne told me that you might need a place to study and rest when you are here looking after the maintenance of the house.

All I can do was to thank him and he left shortly after stating he was in a rush.
Joanne: These are for you too.

Joanne hands me a bundle of keys which I just reach out to receive.

Joanne: You know my dad keep asking if you are my boyfriend, especially when I suggested this to him.

Me: Huh, then what you tell him?
Joanne: I just told him you are like a little brother to me.

I did not reply and gave a weak smile.

Joanne petted my head: I know things are different now, but I only want to rem the time when you called me Jie. (sister)

I did not know how to react, being a little brother to Joanne once again is something that I was no longer thinking about, I was happy with how things are now. Therefore I changed the topic to the computer.

Me: Eh this computer I dunno how to use. (the only times I touched a computer was in primary school which we did nothing much but draw square and circles or lines, and of course and bit of typing. Which I was a finger typer at that time).

Joanne: it is easy, come I teach you.

Joanne switches on the computer and explained to me a lot of things, like what functions which program does. But nothing got into my thick skull.

Being bored I started to change the topic
Me: now then I know your house got so many room ah.

Joanne looked abit sad: This was Auntie’s room

It was clear to me that Joanne missed her, so I decided to tease her abit hoping to make her feel better.

Me: So this is you maid’s room lah

Joanne: Yes.

I immediately stood up from the chair: Sorry mdm, what you need me to do mdm.

Joanne laughed: Aiyo, what are you doing?

Me: This maid room, my room, I maid.

Joanne kept laughing and slapped me on the arm, shortly after she stops and clears her throat.

Joanne: Ahem, so are you a good maid?
Old 03-04-2020, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
waynerojana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story TS, still reading half way through
Old 03-04-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynerojana View Post
Fantastic story TS, still reading half way through
Good to see someone new reading my story, i miss the old ra ra gang as well.

Sorry guys took me a while to come back
Old 04-04-2020, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Draco6300 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: I was Naive (Story)

New reader camping here TS, please continue
I dont usually comment on stories but yours is not so much of a story but a friggin saga that can rival MCU lol
Chiong thru all 200+ pages in 2 days thanks to work from home.
Looking forward to more~

P.S: Felicia is the best. Reminds me of my xiao ex without the sex part
Old 04-04-2020, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.
Old 04-04-2020, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 04-04-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1