The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone up their own maid at home in real life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharknado View Post
Bro Continental, thought it will be a fun exercise to do in this depressing times, anyway for the "right-now" generation, link: https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=745612&highlight=
Thank you brother for the link. Nice of you !

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 01-04-2020, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Continental, thought it will be a fun exercise to do in this depressing times, anyway for the "right-now" generation, link: https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=745612&highlight=
Haha...great to hear from u again amidst the gloom of this depressingly troubled times. Re-reading your previous posts evoked some dick-hardening reaction...especially that phrase of visiting the wetlands!

Always wondered whether there was a sequel to that exciting clit rubbing session...was there??

Do share with us and give us some erotic respite from these depressing times!
Old 02-04-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 7
24396cyw is one of the Best!24396cyw is one of the Best!24396cyw is one of the Best!

An uncomfortable pause after the awkward conversation and i asked her proceed up first, we need to finish up the boxes anyway. Once reaching upstairs i pass her the towel and apologise to her again.

Me : Yati (Her name) , here you go, the towel tat i actually wanted to pass u just now and im sorry once again for the misunderstanding.

Yati : Thank you sir. (She took the towel from me and then she said...

Yati : Actually do you know why i cover there when u say tat just now ?

Me : .......(open my mouth big big but remain silent)

Yati : i thought you really can see through.....

She started to come closer n closer.

Yati: wat if i tell you i really wet there ? Will u help me to clean with this towel?
Old 02-04-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24396cyw View Post
An uncomfortable pause after the awkward conversation and i asked her proceed up first, we need to finish up the boxes anyway. Once reaching upstairs i pass her the towel and apologise to her again.

Me : Yati (Her name) , here you go, the towel tat i actually wanted to pass u just now and im sorry once again for the misunderstanding.

Yati : Thank you sir. (She took the towel from me and then she said...

Yati : Actually do you know why i cover there when u say tat just now ?

Me : .......(open my mouth big big but remain silent)

Yati : i thought you really can see through.....

She started to come closer n closer.

Yati: wat if i tell you i really wet there ? Will u help me to clean with this towel?
Omg !!...this helper is really very notti, slutty n seductive gal ! ...she's so sexy ..never hv we seen one like her...trying to seduce the bro for a fuck ... 1 in a million discovery !!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 02-04-2020 at 10:13 AM.
Old 02-04-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 7
24396cyw is one of the Best!24396cyw is one of the Best!24396cyw is one of the Best!

Yati has been with us for quite sometime aldy, only recently then she started to wear a bit sexy like tight fitting shirts, mini skirt and spray perfume before she went out on recent off day. I thought she aldy having boyfriend outside that's why the sudden change. And btw her c cup headlights is perfect with her 1.5m height especially when she wearing her tight fitting button shirt and always can see through from the button and button area.

Ok back to the awkward moment just now. My hand was already touching her underwear and she was not lying, the water tap is running. And the best part is the silky fabric underwear combo with the moving camel toe and her c cup headlights , i knew i screw up aldy.
Old 02-04-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24396cyw View Post
Yati has been with us for quite sometime aldy, only recently then she started to wear a bit sexy like tight fitting shirts, mini skirt and spray perfume before she went out on recent off day

Ok to the awkward moment just now. My hand was already touching her underwear and she was not lying, the water tap is running. And the best part is the silky fabric underwear combo with the moving camel toe and her c cup headlights , i knew i screw up aldy.

Maybe she had an eye for you so dressing seductively to catch your attention.

Oh you are in luck to be invited to screw her, cheers!
Old 02-04-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffined View Post
Will be happy to share pictures with some bros but will blank out the face la hahaha.
Share photos leh, bro.
Old 02-04-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
LittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of light

Like this thread
Old 02-04-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
So eventually what happened? No continuity?? 😅
Old 03-04-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Last year i stayed at a sibling's place temporarily and they had a maid from Mym. One thing led to another and to cut a long story short, i managed to bang her after a few months. Beginning time not much attraction altho she is young & cute. She was 23yo, with an average look and body as one would expect from someone of that tender age. For how the adventure started, you may search for my thread last year.
Was she a virgin when you bang her? Myr many maids came here as virgin and left without a flower.
Old 03-04-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 5
Sharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Haha...great to hear from u again amidst the gloom of this depressingly troubled times. Re-reading your previous posts evoked some dick-hardening reaction...especially that phrase of visiting the wetlands!

Always wondered whether there was a sequel to that exciting clit rubbing session...was there??

Do share with us and give us some erotic respite from these depressing times!
Continued la bro. After that incident there is no way to u-turn. Anyway, she wants it and gets horny quite easily. To answer TS qtn, no she was not a virgin. The way i see it, she won't play me out but i could be wrong - but i do have pics and vids that to prove its mutual. It started to ramp up one day when she got tired of getting off in the kitchen and suggested to go my room. That day i stripped her nude and rammed her wet pussy, always with condom on.
Old 03-04-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Continued la bro. After that incident there is no way to u-turn. Anyway, she wants it and gets horny quite easily. To answer TS qtn, no she was not a virgin. The way i see it, she won't play me out but i could be wrong - but i do have pics and vids that to prove its mutual. It started to ramp up one day when she got tired of getting off in the kitchen and suggested to go my room. That day i stripped her nude and rammed her wet pussy, always with condom on.
then go back n continue the juicy bits leh
Old 04-04-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
Machupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
You are one lucky dude, during hard times still got side dish lol.
Old 04-04-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
sbfslamdunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The risks too high and penalty scary. I dare not try in case whole family disintegrated.
Old 04-04-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Lucky you. Can stay home this one month and still enjoy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1