The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
sexdonut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My life adventures

Awesome story here, support for more updates
Old 20-09-2019, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 21-09-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 23-09-2019, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 01-04-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

just some fiction, hope you enjoy! up my points if you think it is good thanks!
================================================

her natural lube had gotten everywhere and the sheets were soaked with her wetness and sweat. it leaked out her pussy like a overflowing well.

i slowly withdrew myself from her inner folds, preparing for another entry point, to boldly go where no man has ever gone before!

i probed her rear hole, feeling some resistance fighting me, as expected. i fingered her slowly, then probed her again with my pinky, slowly but steadily widening it, prepping for my manhood.

she seemed to know what was coming as she tried to brush off my fingers away from her virginal ass hole but her feeble attempts stoked my desire even more. i alternated playing with her soft succulent breasts and the folds of her inner lips, drawing out even more juices and sighs from her body, stoking her arousal to the maximum as she moaned in ecstacy constantly, desiring to be plugged and filled in every orifice...

slowly and steadily, the number of fingers that could enter her rear started increasing, until finally, i stretched her wide, and slowly entered her. the pain seem to jolt her awake, as her eyes opened hazily awake, trying to fight me off.

D: no, noooooo! ughhhhhhhhhhh

i had entered fully at this point, savoring the tightness of her rear walls around me. her hips bucked wildly, as she tried to push me off, which heightened my arousal. i stayed inside her fully for a minute, to let her walls get accustomed to a new intrusion, holding on to her hips tightly, fighting her resistance.

my fingers, went to her front slit, playing with her folds again as i started a new rocking rhythm, pistoning in and out of her while playing.

her grunts of pain slowly lowered in intensity, as her panting started overtaking her need, her arousal for a climax building up inside here waiting to be unleashed. this concoction of drugs was really powerful! i made a mental note to use it more next time.

i alternated fingering her pussy and thrusting inside her butt and the buildup for the climax intensified as she sighed and her vaginal and butt walls once again gave in to the arousal, clamping down hard on my fingers and cock. her back arched as she trembled furiously, the orgasm rippling through her body, satiating her desire to be filled.

the tightness of her butt fueled my own desire to be released as i continued my pistoning a few more thrusts, before bucking wildly deep inside her, releasing my army inside her butt, planting my flag in yet another conquered territory.

i collasped on her, panting and gasping as her own orgasm subsided, her chests still heaving as she breathed deep gasps of air, panting from the heat of the exertion.

we lay there utterly spent....
Old 02-04-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
TinaKris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share, shall wait here for more juicy updates.
Old 03-04-2020, 05:14 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 06-04-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!                                

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 19-04-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

just some fiction, i hope you enjoy!
==========================================

sheer exhaustion and fatigue had finally set in from the exhilaration of claiming yet another victim. my flaccidness slowly escaped from the room of pleasure it had been enthralled in as the tightness slowly pushed it back out. i got up to stop videoing, and started taking more photos of her beautiful nude form, with my semen slowly leaking out of her holes. quickly uploading it to the cloud before locking my phone.

i then climbed back ontop of her, and i fell asleep atop of her....

i was woken up by a abrupt pushing of me off her body, as she she slowly came to terms with what had happened to her. i smirked at her as the reality set into her mind of the events that had transpired the night before, along with the fuzziness of the memories of what had happened due to the roofies and tongkat ali concoction.

D broke down and started crying, asking why i had done this to her blah blah. i couldn't really be bothered to answer her but i just whipped out my phone and showed her.... the works.

i started the blackmail: this is a warning to you. if you're planning to report this, your videos and photos will be plastered everywhere. you're to report to me whenever i want. i do not care about your excuses. from now on, you live only to serve me. you'll be my cumslut bitch, no two ways about it.

by now, tears were streaming down her eyes as she sobbed, knowing that
her life would never be the same again.

seeing her in such a pitiable state aroused my inner demon again, and coupled with morning wood, made me wanna prove my dominance again. i grabbed her roughly and threw her on the bed, as my lust unleashed on her, finally having a conscious prey.

she tried to resist my advances but i forcefully pinned her down, as she tried to fight her way out, screaming and shouting. this was really arousing as i loved it. i finally managed to grab 2 of her hands and pinned them above her head as i spread her legs apart, and entered forcefully.

D: ughhhh nooo, stop please, pleaseee ughh ughhh guhhhhhh

as i started pistoning in and out of her. i released her hands and grabbed on her tits, and she immediately started trying to push me off but the attack on her sensitive nipples seem to have an opposite effect as she got less forceful when my mouth started sucking on those beautiful gems.

i fucked her and fucked her and fucked her, pumping away for all it's worth, building up to my climax, as she panted and moaned, her face succumbed to her fate of being a cumbucket for me. perhaps the druf concoction was still lingering in her body as her back suddenly arched, as she convulsed in a rhytmic contraction, her legs and calves and toes arching and quivering as a jizz face settled upon her. yet another slut tamed by rape!

her pussy gripped me tightly in the throes of passion. her tightness overwhelming me, i pulled out and and grabbed her head, squirting the remnants of my seed all over her face, branding the mark of a servant onto her.

me: suck me dry bitch

and i shoved my cock into her mouth abruptly. she begrudgingly did it with a look of disgust on her face. i then went to shower. leaving her there. when i came out, i took out some money and told her to get Plan B. she curled up in a heap on the bed, crying, as i took her phone and called mine.

wait for my call, D

i smirked, and walked out.

what a story to tell my best bro....
Old 20-04-2020, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more updates TS.
Old 20-04-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
SerajaPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful story bro and nice to read. Please keep going!
Old 22-04-2020, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 25-04-2020, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, this story is nice.
Old 25-04-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10105 / Power: 15
BBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: My life adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
please share more ts, this story is nice.
Favor Returned
Old 25-04-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
QuietStadium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff bro, please share more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1