The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
FarceAwakens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Unexpected Sex?

Nice share TS, please continue....
Old 22-03-2020, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 9
demonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud of

Excellent story bro, support for more updates
Old 03-04-2020, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Now my memories are overlapping of each other because I visited her so often. We started fucking each other almost on a daily basis and I would give her $50 to $200 per visit. But on many occasions, I didn't pay her.

Shortly after the last visit, I went to her shop in the earlier hours one day as usual and we started off wet kissing both sitting on the massage bed.
she was wearing a one piece dress which makes it easier for me to strip her. She stopped me and decided to lock the doors. As she glanced the corridor, she locked it up when the coast was clear.

She came back into the cubicle we both continued where we left off. I stripped her naked and put her on the bed. As i kissed her, i took my shirt and shoes-socks off leaving only my pants.

I licked and sucked her breasts as my hand caresses her thigh. It wasn't long before i went down to give her the oral she wanted so much. As i spread her legs wide open, I licked her slowly and inserted my tongue into her pussy. Then, I lifted her legs higher to expose her anus fully. She didn't expect it when i licked her anus softly. She moaned in surprise and raised her head to see me.

With no objection, I feasted her anus as i rubbed my finger over her clit. I licked gently and did the slurping move on her anus. She was in ecstasy as I shoved my tongue in trying to wiggle my way into her anus. I had my fair share of objections from my ex-gf but she had no intention to stop me.

When enough, i moved back to her pussy to eat her till orgasm. With the orgasm, I fingered her nice and steady and she was enjoying the attention I paid below. I had only used my forefinger to penetrated her as two fingers did not go well with her. As i fingered her, my middle finger couldn't resist tickling her anus. As i slowed down my momentum to find my way into her anus, she exhaled in perhaps disbelief as both my fingers went into both her holes respectively.

As i pumped her, my left hand played with her clit until she exploded in orgasm. She stopped me shortly after as I moved over to kiss her. She sat up only to kneel down to strip my pants. I was already semi-hard as she slurped my dick with utmost desire. I had fulfilled one of my bucket list where a girl kneels down to strip me and eat me with desire.

I motioned her to stop as I wanted to lay down on the massage bed. She climbed over me and started over again. She licked my nipples and painted them with her tongue occasionally sucking them gently. Then, she moved down and began her "training" in blowing me. She had graduated with flying colors as she jerked me off while taking my dick into her mouth.

Her jerking skills have reach advanced stage as she knew how to move with the rhythm. This skill set must have been acquired from all the HJs she had been giving to her customers.

She brought me to the point of climax quickly and I had to stop her. She giggled and said in Mandarin "so fast want to cum already" I smiled and asked her don't use her hands but just her mouth. She nodded and continued sucking my shaft. In the midst of her actions, I asked if she can lick my ass. she looked up and gave me the consent look to my relief. She moved backwards to reach my anus but there wasn't enough space, hence, she climb down from the massage bed and bend over to lick my balls moving slowly down. Her first touch to my anus was a sense of accomplishment. It felt really good as I felt a tickling sweet sensation gushing to my brain. As she carried on feasting my ass, she was mimicking what i had done to her earlier. She had no qualms wiggling her tongue into my anus as I encouraged her and consented her moves. Through my moans and eye contact with her, she discovered my sensitive areas and was feeding my desire to a sumptuous fill.

When I had enough I moved her back in position as I slipped my dick into her wet pussy missionary. We pumped in the usual way but this time round i finished in doggy style and pumped my load into her pussy. We cleaned up as usual and I went back to work feeling like a Superman.

Reaching about 4 pm, I texted her and asked if she was busy. She replied saying she had just finish one customer. I asked if she wanted coffee and bread and she said yes to my delight. I hurried over and joined her with the coffee & bread I bought. In her shop, i told her i still wanted her and i couldn't forget the morning experience. She was happy to hear that and smiled. I asked if i can have her again but she told me that the hour was rather high risk because she may have her regular customers coming in and also MLs from other shop may come over to look for her to chat as well.

But somehow, we ended in the cubicle talking and she ended up giving me a blowjob. I lowered my pant to knee lever as she went down to eat me. I was hard quickly as she continued to suck me off. Her hands went into action shortly as she blew and jerked me off simultaneously.

When reaching climax, I told her that I wanted to cum in her mouth. Her look was all I needed and she continued taking in my shaft. Finally, I exploded into her mouth and she received me continuously. She made sure I could give no more as I laid back in satisfied exhaustion. She stood up and smiled at me with her mouth closed before hurrying to the toilet

We had our coffee thereafter and chatted a while before i went back office. We texted each other about our experience and she shared that what i did made her shiok. She also asked me about sex and oral positions and we
ended up searching photos online to send each other explaining each other's desires.

The visits to come saw us fucking and eating each other in every possible way. She had started swallowing my cum and I had begun anal sex with her. She had confessed that she didn't really enjoyed sex the way she did now as her ex BF in china and local husband just fucked her straight without any foreplay or communication.

Well as the man of the hour, I believed her and told her she was a piece of art and I am glad I get to enjoy this art as much as the art enjoys me. She was mine for the years to come.

The pics are taken from the web and is not her. But this lady's body and pussy is pretty fucking close to how the ML looks.
Old 03-04-2020, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
duckwarriors deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, the ML is really sexy, and a lovely pussy too!
Old 04-04-2020, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more updates TS.
Old 05-04-2020, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 05-04-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
NiteEeyees deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story very much, please keep going!
Old 06-04-2020, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 08-04-2020, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.
Old 10-04-2020, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!                                 

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 10-04-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

As we continued our morning rendezvous and afternoon quickies, she knows that I am a horny toad and will always give in to me. I would be upset if I had meetings or sales visits in the morning and will always go see her when i am avail. Most of the time, she would be working and it would just be another wasted trip.

Soon my paranoia comes in as I would be imagining what she was doing to her customers. It was driving me nuts. We had our arguments and my possessiveness came into the picture. I would want to smell her mouth or inspect her vagina after she just finished a customer and she was extremely offended by it.

What she soon said to me made sense as she told me that the amount of money I gave her is peanuts and yet she always lets me have her the way I wanted. She told me she is with me only and giving HJ to customers and sucking their titties is as far she goes. I am not sure if i am ok with that but it was as good as it gets for me. I had fallen for her.

We patched back as usual and I visited her one day in the late morning due to a prior meeting. She was at work and had changed into her work clothes. we kissed and I stripped her jeans to knee level on the massage bed and fucked her from behind. She was standing and bending over the massage bed obedient as usual as I ram her hard. She became wet quickly as I moved her to lie on the bed. As I guided my dick into her wet pussy, i thrust a few more rounds and decided to try her anus.

I pulled out my dick and found her anus quickly. She looked at me and knew my intention and awaited the moment of entry. As I pushed my sticky wet dickhead slowly, I could see her mouth opened in anticipation. She stopped flexing her anus and gave way to my entry. She gave a unforgettable exhale, as i moved in and out slowly. She was tight and I couldn't help flexing my hard dick in her anus once it in. I made sure I went all the way in and couldn't take my eyes of the scene.

As i began my momentum, my fingers was playing her clit. Carefully, I slit my fore finger into her vagina as I continued to pump her ass. Her vagina felt super tight due to my shaft down below. I wiggled my finger in her
pussy and she moaned in agreement. She came hard as her body twitched to the rhythm of her orgasm. It was soon my burst came and I shot my load into her anus. I could feel her tight anus drawing my cum into her with every thrust and I was not willing to take it out just yet. As I felt it became soft in her anus, I extracted my dick out and remembered the scene how my dick head popped out from her backdoor in fatigue.

She laid back in exhaustion as I got dressed to wash up. She said surprisingly anal sex felt good and she enjoyed it. Hence, anal sex was on the menu thereafter although it was not to be her favorite.

Her menses came soon and i was not prepared to let her go. One day I went to see her in the afternoon and she was not prepared to have sex with me. We were in the cubicle chatting as she didn't want her regulars to see me so often in her shop. As she was standing up folding towels, i unzipped her jeans to see her bloody pad, she was shocked and gave me the WTF look. Without warning, I pulled my pants down and guided my soft dick to her anus. Her back was facing me as she paused in silent and continued folding her towels. I rubbed my dick against her anus and wet it with my saliva. It became hard quickly as I forced my way in. She lifted her head upon entry and stop what she was doing. I was penetrating her ass standing up and kissing her cheeks and neck as I steadily pumped her. We managed to french a bit as I continued to her backdoor.

I heard her occasional soft moans believed she was still experiencing anal sex. I couldn't see my dick entering in full view as her butt cheeks were pressing against me. Soon, i ejaculated in her ass as i grabbed her arms. for some reasons, my dick remain focus and the hard on refused to retreat. Hence, I kept flexing it in her anus and she soon signal me to withdraw.

I pulled out my erected dick and watched it simmer away slowly. its amazing to see the uncontrolled throbbing of your shaft as it slowly lay its head to rest.

She pulled up her jeans and went to wash up. That same evening after work, I came back and anal her again in the same posture and came inside her ass again. I think she just had about enough of me thinking I was taking advantage of her and try to get as much out of her while it lasted. I gave her $500 which made her feel balanced and told her i will give more once my commission comes in. she was happy to hear that also told me her business was gravely disrupted by my presence and I should not see her so often. The money I gave her was less than what she could earned.

Her regulars comes in the late mornings and the evenings and she needs to make money. slowly, I began to identify all her regulars, the really young ones, the really old ones, Japanese, ang mohs, Indians and god forbid Malays too. Cops, businessman, civil servants, students, teachers etc. Its safe to assume man of all trades, married or not, needs woman like her.

My visits lessens as she can throw quite a temper at me. I was prepared to obey her in order not to loose her. I began to work late and wait for her to finish work and surprises does not work for her. Once I waited patiently as she was with a regular customer. she ended about 10.30 pm and as soon as I saw her closing shop, I went to see her only to find the customer was still inside her shop. I walked away like a stranger and texted her I was waiting for her. She said i didn't let her know in advance and had promised to eat supper with the customer which he will send her home.

She told me to go home and it was one excruciating experience for me. Needless to say we had a big fight thereafter. But like a helpless dog, I went back to apologize to her (God knows why) and she took a few days to cool down. When we patched back that day, we fucked like crazy and all was well again. My visits became late and we started to drink at her shop in the evenings. I would buy beers, wine and food and we would use one of the cubicles to drink, eat and chat. that's where the night fucking starts to take place.......
Old 10-04-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
voof7vang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story bro. Please continue. Thanks!
Old 11-04-2020, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 11-04-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Great share TS. Love reading your contributions. Thanks 🙏🏼
Old 11-04-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
thunderboltcunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly good story, enjoying it
Advert Space Available