The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 02-04-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourdoomsday View Post
This reminds me of my experience from last year. My friend had a open house gathering at his condo and invited me and our uni classmates to swiming session then eat some pizzas and play some board games after that. We were all guys because we were from engineering class, sad life. But some of our classmates brought their gf so brought mine along too.

When we were just having fun in the pool (all guys) as the gfs didnt want to swim, so they just hanging at the poolside chit chatting. Then i realized my gf was showing quite a bit as she was wearing a short denim skirt, its a tight jeans with back of the skirt a bit floating that type. When the girls wanted to take a group selfie, they stood infront of the pool with their back facing the pool, my gf happened to be the one standing at the back most, i can clearly see up her whole skirt with her butt cheeks and her pink panties zaogeng infront of us. All the guys in pool suddenly just came and hang around behind the girls. Their group selfie lasted 5 mins taking many photos and i could see all the guys were just peeping up her skirt.
Yr gf suddenly became the centre of attraction at the condo poolside ...nice pink colour underneath for yr friends to see, again one of their favourite 3 colours ...thanks for sharing

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-04-2020, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 7
coldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quite boring these days with many people WFH or BCP in company, lesser people on the road.

Chanced upon one lady on the train in full Little Black dress and black stocking and even the panty also black. Lol. Like boring only.
Old 04-04-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Legazza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rassy1 View Post
Recently went to friends house. Got a lot of free views. First was friends gf 27 years old. Wear the denim shorts so loose got free view of her black panties. Never even bother to cover herself up. Leg open big big. Lie down on floor show ass cheeks.

Second was friend sister. Don’t know how old. Maybe early 30s. Also very steamy. Keep walk up and down bend forward expose her ass cheeks. We watching tv then she was looking for her phone. Bend forward right in front of me with her two ass cheeks facing me. Her ass still will jiggle a bit. But sadly her breast small so she down blouse nothing much to see. Only see the bra a bit.

Last is my fav. My own gf wear the shorts very short. Walk around the house with her ass cheeks exposed. Expose to my friend and the wife husband. They confirm had a good view as well cause my gf also sit legs open big big and lie down on floor beside friend gf.

After go home had a great bonking session with gf.
Nice share bro. Did your gf expose only her panty, or more than that?
Old 04-04-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
GarbageNews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sadly she wore the shorts that won’t expose her pussy lips. She has another shorts that will and will expose half her ass as well.
Woo very sexy shorts. Has she ever forget to wear undies in this shorts?
Old 05-04-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

waynerojana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Gf most of the time wear thongs or g string. So the pussy lips will be seen even if she wear.
So sexy! Does she know her pussy lips can be seen? I bet you are excited guys can see her exposed
Old 05-04-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by topman19 View Post
This afternoon was having hot kopi at a hawker center .
There come 3 young OL in their 20s sitting on opposite table .
1 pretty OL with blue short skirt was sitting opposite directly facing me . She was
taking her noodle and chit chat with her two other colleagues with her legs crossed .

Her purse was putting above her skirt to cover the triangle to prevent zaogeng.

It caught my attention while she was chatting with her colleague , she steal look at me occasionally .

I decided to give her eye contact and gentle smile a few times whenever
she look at me .

To my surprise , she uncrossed her legs and look at me .

I could not believe my eyes , her panty was saiding hi to me .

Don't waste time , gave her a big smile hint to her it was a beautiful sight.

She use 1 hand to hold her wallet up while spreading a bit more wider.

What a notti teasing. A sexy pink g.... Lasted around 8 minutes .

She could not bear to stand up and still seated till her other 2 colleagues
stand up and decided to left .

Saw her look at me while 3 of them walk off from the table .

Next time , if chance upon her , will approach her for her contact.
Thanks for sharing. You are a lucky man!
Old 06-04-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Happen few days back.
Saw a lady in OCS tank top.
As the ‘armpit hole’ quite big, can see that never wear bra.
But suspect she wear nipple tape or nubra.
Rough estimation is about A cup.
Old 06-04-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Happen few days back.
Is she really an SAF personal or just wearing the top only ? Hmmmmm.......
Old 07-04-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
skyleg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sadly she wore the shorts that won’t expose her pussy lips. She has another shorts that will and will expose half her ass as well.
Wow expose half her ass, must be very short …. so daring!
Old 07-04-2020, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Happen few days back.
Nice encounter..... enjoy the view while u can......
Old 07-04-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 12
qwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

went to buy food just now, saw a young chio SYT wearing her 'home clothes', grey crop style t shirt, white cotton shorts with pink trimmings. The shorts were quite translucent and everyone could see her white/black striped panties quite clearly. she has a cute butt and cute face, what else do u need?
Old 07-04-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by topman19 View Post
No bush .....only a center divider ...
wow. would love to see such center divider.. LOLx
Old 07-04-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

voof7vang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Gf most of the time wear thongs or g string. So the pussy lips will be seen even if she wear.
Very erotic! Does she feel horny showing her pussy lips?
Old 08-04-2020, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 14
madmama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently went home with my friend, she’s super cute, and petite too. She wore a top that has loose opening. While standing next to her on the train. The entire train ride, her loose top was show her bra. When she slightly shifted her bag, her bra came loose exposing her left side of her nipple till we alighted.

Another time with another friend while overseas, she bend down while coming out from the car, her bra was super loose, and I could see her nipples in broad daylight for the entire time while she’s exiting the car. This happens to another friend also, so the trip, I had the full view of both girls’ boobs/nipples.

Hope to see their boobs again
Old 08-04-2020, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmama View Post
Recently went home with my friend, she’s super cute, and petite too. She wore a top that has loose opening. While standing next to her on the train. The entire train ride, her loose top was show her bra. When she slightly shifted her bag, her bra came loose exposing her left side of her nipple till we alighted.

Another time with another friend while overseas, she bend down while coming out from the car, her bra was super loose, and I could see her nipples in broad daylight for the entire time while she’s exiting the car. This happens to another friend also, so the trip, I had the full view of both girls’ boobs/nipples.

Hope to see their boobs again
Got photo of ur petite friend?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1