The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
Fortune spa is the closest to that hotel. Other than fortune, there is basically nothing at all in that area. Fortune spa had a big fire not too long ago, I am not sure if they are open again.
Hi bro,
There are always My Place and Delta spas in and around there.

my humble two cents.
Old 11-03-2019, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cottone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to Jakarta end march. Where is recommended soapy massage? Sadly I can't speak Indonesian
Old 11-03-2019, 07:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
There are always My Place and Delta spas in and around there.

my humble two cents.
He could go there. But his hotel is right next to Mal Ambassador. The nearest Delta is at either Grand Wijaya center (Blok M) or Harmoni (not far from Malioboro). The nearest My Place is Grand Wijaya. Unfortunately, those are not close to his hotel. A taxi there at rush hour will take an hour, non-rush hour will take about a half hour. Both are good options if you are only looking for a massage and no sex. If you want both massage and sex, you can go to D'Heaven at Grand Wijaya center. But if you mainly want sex, you might as well go to Hotel Classic because that isn't much further away from you than Delta or My Place. (if Fortune is open, then fortune is the closest place for sure. I'd give that a try first.) If it's just a massage you want, there is a pretty good cheap massage in Mal Ambassador and you can walk there. I believe the Manhattan hotel also has in room massage. That hotel is very convenient for shopping and nice restaurants, but not convenient for having sex. That hotel is in Mega Kuningan which is the most upscale area in the entire city. They don't allow naughty things to go on in that area.

Last edited by Manggis; 11-03-2019 at 07:18 AM.
Old 11-03-2019, 07:14 AM
Samster

Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottone View Post
Going to Jakarta end march. Where is recommended soapy massage? Sadly I can't speak Indonesian
There are no soapy massages in Jakarta that are even close to as good as in Thailand. The only place that does have them is a place called Kartika on the other side of the road from Malioboro, but the girls working there are old and ugly.
Old 11-03-2019, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 21
JanInnosT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJanInnosT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Newbie in JKT and sorry if this is a silly question. What is the typical rate for a freelance on wechat? Say 2 shots?

Am near marriot mega kunnigan so would also like to know if there are any massage places in that area. Thanks so much.
Old 11-03-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 13
lacct69 is one of the Best!lacct69 is one of the Best!lacct69 is one of the Best!lacct69 is one of the Best!

Similar service with other Deltas. However, has absolutely no facilities. Purely massage. Not an issue to get cabs after. I usually ask the recep to help me call for a Bluebird after I pay the bill. Usually takes about 10 minutes to arrive.
Old 11-03-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanInnosT View Post
Newbie in JKT and sorry if this is a silly question. What is the typical rate for a freelance on wechat? Say 2 shots?

Am near marriot mega kunnigan so would also like to know if there are any massage places in that area. Thanks so much.
Marriott Mega Kuningan is very near to Hotel Manhattan, so you can just read the posts right before yours for info.

Typically, freelance on wechat is usually 600,000 to 1 million, but that is for one shot. two shots is probably the same price as long as you negotiate up front, you may have to give them 200k more for that.
Old 11-03-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanInnosT View Post

Hi bro,
It depends on the girls...guessing wechat from 1 millions to 2.5 millions...
Not sure if they are FLs or normal girls looking for side money.

my humble two cents.
Old 11-03-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Marriott Mega Kuningan is very near to Hotel Manhattan, so you can just read the posts right before yours for info.

Typically, freelance on wechat is usually 600,000 to 1 million, but that is for one shot. two shots is probably the same price as long as you negotiate up front, you may have to give them 200k more for that.
Hi bro,
Really 600 K....
You sure ot not....
Do they put the price up there? or she nego with your HAMSOME face then fall in LUST....and give in to your price of 600 K.....

ny humble two cents.
Old 11-03-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
There are no soapy massages in Jakarta that are even close to as good as in Thailand. The only place that does have them is a place called Kartika on the other side of the road from Malioboro, but the girls working there are old and ugly.
Thanks. How about massage with attached bathroom?
Old 11-03-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
Really 600 K....
You sure ot not....
Do they put the price up there? or she nego with your HAMSOME face then fall in LUST....and give in to your price of 600 K.....

ny humble two cents.
That's the 2nd time you have commented on my being handsome having some kind of bearing on the price. First time was when I said I knew free lancers for 2 to 3 million (those were top quality girls), and now when I say wechat is normally between 600 and 1 million. From your comments, it seems you may not understand how wechat works and have never tried it.

How you look has nothing to do with the price. They do not see your face at all unless you video chat with them.

Although Wechat does have some girls who run their own profiles, for the most part, it's male pimps who are replying to you since the girls cannot reply in English. They will send you photos of the girls (which may or may not be the actual girl), but you do not send your own foto back to them.

You can find girls on wechat who are more than 1 million (I have had them ask for as much as 5 million for girls who have a very high opinion of themselves and speak English), but in my experience the average girl who is good looking but speaks no English and is run by a pimp is normally around 600 to 1 million regardless of who you are or what you look like.

Wechat is tough because the girls who show up may look nothing like their photo. In that case, you have to decide whether to keep them or send them back.

Last edited by Manggis; 11-03-2019 at 08:20 PM.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
liljamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,

newbie here. would like to ask which would be a better choice between malioboro hotel or classic hotel for a 3 day trip? quite lazy to travel around and prefer booking girls overnight.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
liljamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hi bros,

newbie here. would it be better to take classic hotel or malio hotel for a 3 days stay? lazy to travel around so would be better if the hotel has stuffs to do nearby. and also which hotel is better for taking girls overnight?
Old 11-03-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:

How you look has nothing to do with the price. They do not see your face at all unless you video chat with them.

Although Wechat does have some girls who run their own profiles, for the most part, it's male pimps who are replying to you since the girls cannot reply in English. They will send you photos of the girls (which may or may not be the actual girl), but you do not send your own foto back to them.

You can find girls on wechat who are more than 1 million (I have had them ask for as much as 5 million for girls who have a very high opinion of themselves and speak English), but in my experience the average girl who is good looking but speaks no English and is run by a pimp is normally around 600 to 1 million regardless of who you are or what you look like.

Wechat is tough because the girls who show up may look nothing like their photo. In that case, you have to decide whether to keep them or send them back.
so the one that ask high price manages their own profile?
I hardly see their price posted on their wechat?
Thanks in advance for the info..

my humble two cents.
Old 11-03-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Anyone tried Sagittarius spa?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1