The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ai1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Wow just finished crazy GFE sex with 20yo new recruit cewek.
Petite slim with 34B boobs.
Not my usual choice but today into student look.

Deep french kissing. BBBJ. Tight and wet pussy. No KY.
Use up full 60min.
A first for me hahaha.
Still a bit stun now to get the Korean superstar treatment hahaha.

Damage all in USD30 inclusive tips.
Can PM location / contact ? thanks
Old 12-04-2018, 01:44 AM
Samster

Badzmaru99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just got back from Malioboro Club. Awesome place but need to keep your wits about you. Actual cost for FS is around 800 k local gal but spent way too much money in the 1st floor bar and bought way too many shots and beers with final charge of 3,000,000 idr. The finest horr st local indo girls IMHO. Basic routine is take a seat near stage. Pick and choose ladies you like. But they are like flies. Moment they sense you are spending more and more come. Everyone asking for tips. But I will say the hottest sexiest SYT ladies around and also super passionate FS. super crazy the girl I had got super duper wet and most horniest I ever tried. Started out with shower,can do anything you like. FS BBBJ finger basically all. I popped like 3 times. Girl so crazy just the best GFE experience you will ever have. I dunno if the girls are on some horny drugs here but one I had was so juicy wet. Told me she was 21 and definitely felt like it. Super tight. In my opinion if you can manage your spend at the bar the full service is so worth it.
Old 12-04-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Malioboro Club/Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badzmaru99 View Post
I popped like 3 times.
You damn power!
Within 60min session can shoot 3 times!

I want to learn from you boss!
Old 13-04-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Malioboro Club/Spa

Quote:
You damn power!
Within 60min session can shoot 3 times!

I want to learn from you boss!
must be T.C Pill taken effect haha

nowaday i only need 1 SOLID GOOD ONE
Old 13-04-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
I wouldn't bother to buy drinks for PR... cos you can't do anything with them. As for dancer.. just buy one shot or two, unless you really feel like spending. I'd rather give abit of tips to the waiters/waitress.

I'm surprised that she didn't took up your offer to go to your hotel because recently I think govt having close watch over these venues so things are abit more quiet. And after the reno at tease club, no more bj cubicle and lately I was told no fj for dancers at empo hotel. If anything, she will have to go to your hotel... weird.

Since she can msg you "money?".. I guess probably she's just waiting for you to give an offer.
Yes Bro. Haha.. I replied her 1.5M ST ok? Haha.. then she said no.. maybe too little for her.. but after a few days when I’m back in Singapore, She msg me and telling me that she missed me.. lol.. she has no bf.. so ask her to be my gf in Jakarta and She seems happy asking me is it real.. next time go back jakarta will try to ask her out again.. maybe she don’t wanna be seen as pro..

Now nothing much at empo tease club.. just dance only.. all scene in jkt quite tamed down and price went up..
Old 13-04-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 13
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
....She msg me and telling me that she missed me.. lol.. she has no bf.. so ask her to be my gf in Jakarta and She seems happy asking me is it real.. next time go back jakarta will try to ask her out again.. maybe she don’t wanna be seen as pro..
Erm... good luck with that, just don't be too hopeful. For those working at clubs/spas, I would think 8/10 has either bf or someone taking care of them, no harm having additional money to spend right? Get her ig or facebook, usually u'll be able to see some signs if its real. In any case, no harm going out on a date, just keep ur expectations in check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Now nothing much at empo tease club.. just dance only.. all scene in jkt quite tamed down and price went up..
Yeah, waiting to try the private rooms section on the far left of the stage (last I went in march it was still not ready yet)... not too used to the open concept. Took the balcony previously... can play a bit but still quite open.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 13-04-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 20
johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute

club sense kana closed down liao

Old 13-04-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Sense KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny21 View Post
club sense kana closed down liao
Surprising never see any PRC customers up lorry.

Mangga Dua Square is frequented by PRCs.
Old 13-04-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 20
johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Surprising never see any PRC customers up lorry.

Mangga Dua Square is frequented by PRCs.
only know total 36 peoples up the lorry

mata lai liao, still high in the head
Old 13-04-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of

Hi folks, may I know whether classic hotel is still operating? Went there last year before the clean up. What is the current charges? Same as before?

Going over to Jakarta soon. First time staying around Blok M area. Any places near by to hv clean massage as well as FJ shops?

Thanks in adv!
Old 13-04-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Erm... good luck with that, just don't be too hopeful. For those working at clubs/spas, I would think 8/10 has either bf or someone taking care of them, no harm having additional money to spend right? Get her ig or facebook, usually u'll be able to see some signs if its real. In any case, no harm going out on a date, just keep ur expectations in check.

Yeah, waiting to try the private rooms section on the far left of the stage (last I went in march it was still not ready yet)... not too used to the open concept. Took the balcony previously... can play a bit but still quite open.
Oh.. didn't know got private rooms.. I think still not ready yet as i went there last week..
Old 16-04-2018, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Hi folks, may I know whether classic hotel is still operating? Went there last year before the clean up. What is the current charges? Same as before?

Going over to Jakarta soon. First time staying around Blok M area. Any places near by to hv clean massage as well as FJ shops?

Thanks in adv!
Still Open.....BUT.....

Operating very low key, dark, very pushy mamasan.......
No strip, no nude, police there doing searches all the time...

Not the best time to visit im afraid

"I'll admit, current bar girls (in Angeles City) are NOT as beautiful as previous years" - norice a.k.a 'Korean Superstar'
Old 16-04-2018, 01:54 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Oh no! What is the next best alternative other than classic hotel? I'm gg over this coming week...

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post
Still Open.....BUT.....

Operating very low key, dark, very pushy mamasan.......
No strip, no nude, police there doing searches all the time...

Not the best time to visit im afraid
Old 16-04-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster (M)

PennyLawrence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Oh no! What is the next best alternative other than classic hotel? I'm gg over this coming week...
Still plenty of fun at Classic with girls around 350'ish (I can't remember exact).

Don't expect GFE from the classic girls, but they are cute and cheap. (For GFE freelancers have been the best bet for me.)

Many places are more cautious since the Alexis shutdown.
Old 16-04-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyLawrence View Post
Still plenty of fun at Classic with girls around 350'ish (I can't remember exact).
Yes, still plenty of 'fun' if thats what you call police raids still going on at Classic. There were at least 3 last week i know of - one on Classic 5 and 2 on Classic 2.

Most don't target the boys i believe, but at minimum you will be stuck in the hall for a few hours, lights on, no dancing or music/strip, while they search everybody for drugs and funny business, roundup the girls for questions, and make a big show of things on camera to 'show' on local news they are tough on prostitution. Of course, if you are caught in the bedroom doing hanky panky when they come in, then i really don't know what happens.

Anyways, if you see any Police cars hanging outside the venue, don't bother going in. My advice is to goto other venues during this time as Classic is the next Venue on Anies list to shut down.

"I'll admit, current bar girls (in Angeles City) are NOT as beautiful as previous years" - norice a.k.a 'Korean Superstar'
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1