The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Tiger1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
Classic hotel price is confirmed at 365k. I caused a (small) scene when I went there on Tuesday at 9pm and I argued with mamasan and she took me to front register cashiers to verify the price. I looked like an asshole in front of their entire front desk. Lots of black face and mocking.

I did this for you guys just to check the price. They all said price has been raised recently.

Btw, the best time for classic is the window of 5-7pm. A lot of girls are present already and very few customers. I've been many times and that window has the best selection.
I'm not sure I could bring myself cause a scene over $1.50. Maybe I'd next time withhold $1.50 from my tip to the girl to recover the additional charge...

Stay classy.
Old 11-02-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Art Of The Monger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
After so many years on SBF forum I observed that new generation of mongerers lack the art of the monger.
Getting more and more lazy, kiasi/kiasu and lack exploration guts.

Go on one short 3D/2N sex trip must ask so many stupid questions as if signing million dollar contract.
Just research on the internet for a few days will suffice.
If lazy please go and engage hold hand service.

Lately I really respect and inspired by bro sohbuckkong's never say die spirit when it comes to cheonging and trying out new things.
That's what the generation before said about us!

But I agree with you. For every simple question asked , another 10 have suffered to let others know the answer.
Old 11-02-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger1 View Post
I'm not sure I could bring myself cause a scene over $1.50. Maybe I'd next time withhold $1.50 from my tip to the girl to recover the additional charge...

Stay classy.
S$1.50 can buy a simple meal in Jakarta? Times one hundred the number of people they scam , it becomes S$150. Times 30 days , that's S$4500 per month! At that rate , they can forgo their salary just for the opportunity to scam others.
Old 11-02-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow The Art Of The Monger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
That's what the generation before said about us!

But I agree with you. For every simple question asked , another 10 have suffered to let others know the answer.
Getting worse with each generation hahaha.
Old 12-02-2017, 02:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
S$1.50 can buy a simple meal in Jakarta? Times one hundred the number of people they scam , it becomes S$150. Times 30 days , that's S$4500 per month! At that rate , they can forgo their salary just for the opportunity to scam others.
Sorry but $1.50 just isn't that important to me. I couldn't bring myself to being angry about missing out on $1.50. Plus a quick trip to the cashier would have confirmed that the correct price is 365k.

Quite an elaborate scam when you think about it, to assume that 100x people per day would fall victim to it. Surely a scam being perpetuated at that rate would soon become the concern of someone higher up in the food chain.
Old 12-02-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Jakarta Elections

Only 2 more days until elections, and we find out the fate of some of our loved venues
Old 13-02-2017, 01:43 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Jakarta Elections

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Only 2 more days until elections, and we find out the fate of some of our loved venues
If Ahok wins then be prepared for chaos on the streets!
Old 14-02-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 19
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Stay classy.
It's not the amount that matters but the principle.

There are no good people who work in this industry besides some of the girls providing the actual sex who have different life stories.

OKTs, mama/papasans, pimps, and even the security door people who make secondary money off the girls and customers are usually not good people.

If you let them chop you once they will do it again and again in different ways. I've seen this many times over the years.
Old 14-02-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
It's not the amount that matters but the principle.

There are no good people who work in this industry besides some of the girls providing the actual sex who have different life stories.

OKTs, mama/papasans, pimps, and even the security door people who make secondary money off the girls and customers are usually not good people.

If you let them chop you once they will do it again and again in different ways. I've seen this many times over the years.
It's a strange attitude to go through life with.

A lot of this is common sense.

Doorman asking for a tip is uncommon so I wouldn't give one. Giving the mamasan a tip isn't customary so I wouldn't give one (unless she went way above and beyond her duty). Girl turns up her nose at my tip telling me she wants more 50 or 100k more -- I tell her take it or leave it.

But to make a scene over $1.50? If I were charged 450k instead of 350k I'd think something is not right. I'm going to follow this up on principle. But $1.50. Even if I thought something wasn't right, I'd question it but wouldn't take it any further. The next time I go to Classic, if I were charged 350k I would know that 350k is indeed the real price. If I'm charged 365k I'd know that 365k is the correct price and be glad that I didn't cause an embarrassing scene.

Hey, maybe $1.50 is more important than your time and making a scene in front of everyone. Good to see someone in Classic Hotel to be so principled!! Keep up the good fight!!

Seriously, what's the incentive to take $1.50 from every customer.

If the mamasan thinks you have no idea about the real price, why not demand 400k or 450k? Just needs to trick 1 customer rather than tricking 6 customers. Seems like a really stupid scam. Would be better to just give the customer 30k change from 400k rather than 50k and playing dumb if the customer questions it.
Old 15-02-2017, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hey, maybe $1.50 is more important than your time and making a scene in front of everyone. Good to see someone in Classic Hotel to be so principled!! Keep up the good fight!!
....Seems like a really stupid scam. Would be better to just give the customer 30k change from 400k rather than 50k and playing dumb if the customer questions it.
Easy there Tiger, as far as i can see, this is your first substantive post, and it's to complain about a senior member's FR providing useful info? This is a strange attitude to welcome yourself to a new forum with established posters

We get it. You don't care about a measly $1.50. I don't either, and I wouldn't make a scene over it, but i wouldn't give someone a hard time about it either. At least he's showing some pushback to stand to his principles, and not willing to be a carrot type accept being chopped like many other bros, which gives Asian Cheongsters a bad rep as targets.

What's up with all these Newbie Kiasu members around here?
Old 15-02-2017, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lets move on now... no point to keep replying to n fro which seems like becoming a drag. Maybe just take this private.

To all those who cares about principles and are disciplined enough to stand firm.. good for you.

Let's not keep imposing personal ideals onto others, imo there's no right or wrong here. Everyone has different monetary values/thinking logic so it might not make sense person to person.

Maybe some might talk about spoiling the market if we let this continue etc, but it'll still happen unless you are able to get the whole community to boycott altogether... which is impossible

Just my 2 cents worth...
Old 15-02-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 19
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Doorman asking for a tip is uncommon so I wouldn't give one. Giving the mamasan a tip isn't customary so I wouldn't give one (unless she went way above and beyond her duty). Girl turns up her nose at my tip telling me she wants more 50 or 100k more -- I tell her take it or leave it.

But to make a scene over $1.50? If I were charged 450k instead of 350k I'd think something is not right. I'm going to follow this up on principle. But $1.50. Even if I thought something wasn't right, I'd question it but wouldn't take it any further. The next time I go to Classic, if I were charged 350k I would know that 350k is indeed the real price. If I'm charged 365k I'd know that 365k is the correct price and be glad that I didn't cause an embarrassing scene.

Seriously, what's the incentive to take $1.50 from every customer.

If the mamasan thinks you have no idea about the real price, why not demand 400k or 450k? Just needs to trick 1 customer rather than tricking 6 customers. Seems like a really stupid scam. Would be better to just give the customer 30k change from 400k rather than 50k and playing dumb if the customer questions it.
Lol. Don't shoot the messenger. I'm just here to provide info you are free to read or dismiss whatever you please.

The only reason I brought this up at all was because of some bros talking about variation in prices at Classic. I also know of two REAL scams being run at Classic (padded bill and door girl exit scam) so it made me very wary of any unusual price fluctuation.

At any rate. I agree let's move on. I have no interest in arguing about a moot point. Classic legitimately raised the rates to 365k. Case closed.

I'm in bangkok now anyhow.
Old 16-02-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Lets move on now... no point to keep replying to n fro which seems like becoming a drag. Maybe just take this private.

To all those who cares about principles and are disciplined enough to stand firm.. good for you.
The implication I'm weak and undisciplined for not getting bent out of shape over $1.50 right?

Let's not talk about principles when having sex with quasi-slave prostitutes.

I'm not sure I'd bend over to pick up $1.50 off the ground.
Old 16-02-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

Arrow $1.50

Quote:
The implication I'm weak and undisciplined for not getting bent out of shape over $1.50 right?

Let's not talk about principles when having sex with quasi-slave prostitutes.

I'm not sure I'd bend over to pick up $1.50 off the ground.
You're trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.
Other people went out of the way to verify the price increase and inform the community here about his findings.
Although sometimes we should always try to use a more diplomatic and friendly manner to verify.
After all such places are run by mafia hahaha.

Just for the record I appreciate what bro modusoperandi did by informing us about his findings.

Again I must reiterate it is a matter of principle.
It's precisely people like you with such thinking, "Oh it's just $1.50!"
That's why you got American Style Spenders/Tippers destroying the market rate by spoiling the working girls.

"Oh it's just $5!"
"Oh it's just $10!"
"Oh it's just $100!"

Every individual's "don't sweat over it" threshold is different.
That's why mongering market rates are destroyed by such selfish acts all over the world.

Your comment "Let's not talk about principles when having sex with quasi-slave prostitutes." basically displays you don't have respect and look down on individuals in this industry.
So are you any better yourself morally by being a patron?
You are a real joker by trying to stand on the high moral ground.

Actually I'm just standing by the sidelines and watching this show but you just gave me the opportunity to shut you up for good with my killer post for you.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 16-02-2017 at 11:08 PM.
Old 17-02-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 19
jonwk711 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am staying in Marriot.... the bars had some fl hanging around whole night.... alot of smiles but mostly not my cup of tea.

The wechats are horrible... mostly quoting at 800k to 1mil for services.... judging from bro's experience at other spas... wechat is way over priced.

I am enjoying my drinks watching the fl walk to and fro hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1