The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-11-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
4ni52msg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Can some kind soul PM me Cici contact? I heard how legendary she was.
Cici will be online soon Bro
Old 22-11-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/an-xin-massage/

MR on An Xin.
Have been noticing her around for a while already but never tried her before until today. Have to say she looks really young and sweet, like a JC girl. The way she dress also like one when I visited her, made me feel damn good when with her.

Service wise, though she not the fn and cim type, but she gave real good massage and the ear digging also damn shoik . When come to hj she do it slow and sensual, no rush at all, gave a overall very good gfe feeling. Vanilla type with a young girl, made me feel like I'm a teenage boy again. Will definitely rtm
Old 22-11-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$msg View Post
Cici will be online soon Bro
Most likely tomorrow ads will be up. Today for regular
Old 22-11-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 13
Bump88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBump88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Can some kind soul PM me Cici contact? I heard how legendary she was.
Not legendary lah, also vanilla service just like xby when they both arrived ard the same period.
Old 22-11-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
MR for Org Angel
Pretty looks 8/10
Figure 7/10 small boobs, tanned slim body
Sensual 8/10 good catbath, smells good, suck nips, no lower roam due to period
Massage 5/10 untrained
Gfe is quite good
2 HJs easily accomplished
Wow, got zapped by fan club? Jokers
Old 22-11-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
fossil812 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfossil812 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a week off work and took the plunge to pop my ML cherry. Posting my MRs starting with -

Xia Xue https://sglonelyguy.org/xia-xue-massage/

As total beginner, started out blur blur and just chose based on the photos (looks like my sec sch crush) instead of searching for reviews here... Went donw completely clueless and didn't know what to expect.

Location: I like it as nearby my area, discrete enough, and there's free roadside parking at the nearby side roads if you're lucky. From MRT, will need to cross a few roads to get there.

Looks: Real life looks slightly different from the pics, her face is slightly squarer than the pics suggest, just pointing out a difference, shouldn't be a dealbreaker. Otherwise, she has big eyes and sharp features on a cute, small face which still appeal to me.

Figure: I personally liked Xia Xue's figure the most out of the other MLs tried. She is petite with nicely shaped, slightly-enhanced (I think) breasts. Has a slim waist, little to no fat on her back (my personal measure of whether a chick is considered thin/fat), and meaty butt nice to grab. There's some meat on her lower tummy but definitely not "fat" as a review of one of the sites mentions...

Service: Have to commend her back & knee stepping and "la shou" hand massage. Tried her BJ, BF, HDLY, JG, diff HJ variations and can feel that she is someone that is naturally gentle and pays attention to detail. Enjoyed her oil HJ, grinding HJ and BF the most

Attitude: As others have mentioned, Xia Xue is not much of a talker and might feel some distance initially but I still felt very comfortable with her soft voice and gentle touches. Maybe cos we are both introverts. She has a more mature feel, none of the cutesy small talk that some may like. Imagine the feeling of having a caring and considerate CCA senior back in JC haha. After RTM, glad to see that she gets more comfortable and the conversations become more open, she definitely has her unique sense of humour.
Old 22-11-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
MR for Xin-ee (SLG) as mentioned.

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiner-massage/

A short summary: she is a really good female painter, painting a work of art that would end in an explosion of cum.

Looks wise, she is not the best looking but figure wise, meaty figure with some tummy (not disgusted by my standards) and real D cups, all natural fleshy melons. Pretty nice pair of headlights.

Surprsingly she has pretty good massage basics, able crack a few bones.

The highlight has to be her mouth and tongue. I didn't opt for AR but request my balls to be licked. That was arousingly thorough and intense. Her tongue covers every inch of that sensitive inner tighs before attacking the hanging grapes. Have to ask her to stop after 5 mins else the session will end early. Orgasmic experience.

She can lick you in many positions. Try and see.

Next, mutual pleasure where I helped myself on those melons with eraser nips. And a mildly hairy abalone. 69 was exciting with our mouths going fast and furious. Do have to take note to adjust your position in 69 due to height difference so that your dick can be sucked comfortably. Ended in an explosion in her mouth, took all in like a boss and spit out only later.

Been a long time before engaging in such action packed JAV session. Thumbs up for this female painter.
She's Back..
Value for Service....
Old 22-11-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

fossil812 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfossil812 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nian Nian/Xiao Nian https://sglonelyguy.org/nian-nian-massage/

Location: Condo in quiet corner of area G with roadside parking outside. From MRT, will need to cross a few roads to get there. Room is relatively clean.

Looks: Totally can't see how the photos in her ads are of her, not even after 80% discount. Can see why one bro mentioned he did a 180 when she opened the door. But I took the plunge as supposedly her tongue is heavenly - regretted later.

Figure: Unfortunately Nian Nian's figure did nothing for me. Can be described as boyish (no curves) with saggy tits.

Service: Massage skills non-existent, just a heads up for bros who expect their MLs to excel in the non-sexy part of the massage. Her use of tongue for catbath and AR was interesting as it was my first experience. But I personally feel her BJ skills are overrated. Her mouth hovered around the little bro head with tongue twirling around, without much lips/sucking action. Most of the "BJ" was done by her hands. Also get the feeling that she lacks finesse as when I still couldn't come after a while, she got frustrated and started tugging very violently and accused me of making her hand hurt... Okayyy.....

Attitude: Started out Ok, can tell she is naturally carefree and a lil clumsy type. But she got frustrated when couldn't get me to come, ended 13 mins early for a 90 min session, and scolded me when I asked for $5 change back, saying she didn't have the change. In the end, she dug out a handful of coins from her drawers and shoved them into my hand. Wondering if I committed a faux pas by asking for change, can bros advise?
Old 22-11-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Hamayuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump88 View Post
Not legendary lah, also vanilla service just like xby when they both arrived ard the same period.
I find xby is just a syt and nothing much.I visited her 2 times. First time the massage was quite good but the 2nd time was disappointing. I don't know what's wrong with her. It feels quite rush and the massage is mediocre and she was using her phone. So no rtm for me.

Last edited by Hamayuki; 22-11-2019 at 07:53 PM.
Old 22-11-2019, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
Most likely tomorrow ads will be up. Today for regular
She is the SYT at Bugis?
Old 22-11-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 7
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fossil812 View Post
Had a week off work and took the plunge to pop my ML cherry. Posting my MRs starting with -

Xia Xue https://sglonelyguy.org/xia-xue-massage/

As total beginner, started out blur blur and just chose based on the photos (looks like my sec sch crush) instead of searching for reviews here... Went donw completely clueless and didn't know what to expect.

Looks: Real life looks slightly different from the pics, her face is slightly squarer than the pics suggest, just pointing out a difference, shouldn't be a dealbreaker. Otherwise, she has big eyes and sharp features on a cute, small face which still appeal to me.

Figure: I personally liked Xia Xue's figure the most out of the other MLs tried. She is petite with nicely shaped, slightly-enhanced (I think) breasts. Has a slim waist, little to no fat on her back (my personal measure of whether a chick is considered thin/fat), and meaty butt nice to grab. There's some meat on her lower tummy but definitely not "fat" as a review of one of the sites mentions...
Nice MRs. How far off from the photos? How's her cleanliness? Boobs feel hard?
Old 23-11-2019, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww888 View Post
Nice MRs. How far off from the photos? How's her cleanliness? Boobs feel hard?
I would say about 20% difference from the photos, in terms of face shape and complexion. But looks is very subjective, I would still say I find her looks appealing. Cleanliness is great, in fact I forgot to mention she has one of the cleanest toilets I've seen so far, which impressed me. As for boobs, they are a nice handful, soft and have a nice shape. I felt a small hard lump when roaming and spotted what looks like a scar under her boobs, which is what made me guess that she did slight enhancement. Didn't confirm with her though.
Old 23-11-2019, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.org/tianxin-massage/

Wah lau! Another $140 ML. Think we should band together to reject all $140 MLs to either force them to lose money and RTC early eating humble pie, or force them to lower their prices. Otherwise, it will be us, the customers, who'll end up losers.
Old 23-11-2019, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post

Wah lau! Another $140 ML. Think we should band together to reject all $140 MLs to either force them to lose money and RTC early eating humble pie, or force them to lower their prices. Otherwise, it will be us, the customers, who'll end up losers.
I think they are doing test balloon. More than $110 I will ignore them no matter how pretty or how great is their massage... The price is getting ridiculous.
Old 23-11-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post

Just boycott any that is 120 and above. Then they learn. Any generous guy who went just let them know Singapore is rich they will just keep up price.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1